Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari (117293 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari And Got Close To 100k Followers / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Spot on! Truer words have never been spoken! WORDS ON MARBLE!

#say it as it is
The redundant ancestor is all shades of fiasco reinforced by simpletons.

9 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ledaman: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
IAMJojo:

d guy was specific when he said those who voted for buhari again, belive me if ur president sat up, we for fight for am for twitter but as you can see
to cast vote for Buhari is a matter of choice, if Buhari should contest again he followers would still cast their votes for him ! It a matter of choice like I said earlier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by maestroferddi: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Some people are talented in yabbing...

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by foleskay(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
He painted the whole story succinctly correct, as if he's been living in Nigeria for 5 decades. Damnnn

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Timileyin1234(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
See finishing grin

13 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Lokoyen(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
chozzy:

This comment summarizes it all ...
"A stupid president is always elected by stupid people"

Same line caught my attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by OpinionCounts(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
chozzy:

This comment summarizes it all ...
"A stupid president is always elected by stupid people"

This statement can only be true where elections are free and fair, void of irregularities and riggings.
Where the winners are outcomes of a transparent and un-manipulated voting process that reflects the uninfluenced choice of the people...
Can we say that was the case in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by proclinician: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Buhari found himself into aso rock in 2015 because Nigeria is the world's largest cluster of idiots.

22 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by MYHUBBY: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
franchasng:
"Stupid Presidents are always elected by stupid people" - Iranian Imam of Peace

Yoruba people have been very proud and vocal of the fact that they made Buhari president and they have never hide from it, in fact they brag about it even here on Nairaland.

99% of Nigerians always defending Buhari are Yorubas, even as we speak, Femi Adesina and other Yoruba social media influencer and even the poor ones browsing with a dead tecno phone from Ikirun village in Osun are defending their darling president Buhari for fighting corruption and building railway from Lagos to Ibadan.

So why are you shameless Yorubas now changing tone

Why are you people not defending and taking responsibility of making Buhari President you Always brag about Because Buhari's terrorist nature and wickedness plus failure are being exposed to the whole world

I fear who no fear Yoruba Muslims grin
[/s]

packing all Yorubas both Yorubas in PDP together and exonerating Igbo in APC shows the hypocrisy of you imbeciles

I never even canvass for APC or PDP because they're both thieves. Igbo voting PDP in mass shows no different as they intend to elect someone responsible for the level of destruction of our education, power sectors and almost sector as president. atiku and Buhari has no different in 2019 why I was canvassing for Sowore or Moghalu

it's unfortunate I've been replying someone that's still living under his parents roof. you need a strong IQ to even reply my posts, assessing your response have exposed the little IQ you've

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
This Imam is baddest" stupid is not an insult but a description " chai which kind wahala be this Ma run o

15 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Chai! Na better bullet be this oh!!

12 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
An Iman talking about a fellow Muslim in this harsh manner....

Yoruba Muslims can't believe this .........they can't digest this.....

Where is that (Mumu alienvirus....)
Come and cancel everything this Iman said....

Your job is leaking sense here.....lols

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by AmeLonRo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by abbey621(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Livingstone124:
wake up and smell cofee. How can you compare Iran with Nigeria? I doubt your Nationality.

How can you not compare, in terms of oil they have more oil. In terms of people escaping poverty, religious conflicts and terrorism, they are just as worse as Nigeria. Google is your friend, do your research!
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by michoim(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nonsense. Foolish write up from the Iranian Shiite. Obviously angry because Buhari is dealing with his fellow Shiites in Nigeria
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Hoodbilonia: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
He no lie now
Covik virus 1-9
Shows buhari's dumbest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAtZMrhxW74

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by franchasng: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
MYHUBBY:
[s][/s]

packing all Yorubas both Yorubas in PDP together and exonerating Igbo in APC shows the hypocrisy of you imbeciles

I never even canvass for APC or PDP because they're both thieves. Igbo voting PDP in mass shows no different as they intend to elect someone responsible for the level of destruction of our education, power sectors and almost sector as president. atiku and Buhari has no different in 2019 why I was canvassing for Sowore or Moghalu

it's unfortunate I've been replying someone that's still living under his parents roof. you need a strong IQ to even reply my chats, assessing your response have exposed the little IQ you've
Hey Tajudeen, we are not here to talk nonsense oh, we are talking about majority.

Or didn't you benefit from Awolowo's free education too Why is it difficult for you to understand

Yoruba Muslims made Buhari President, and they have been bragging about it and using to taunt Igbos, why are you guys now denying making una darling daddy Buhari the President

Do Yoruba Muslims need Imam of Peace to come to Ogbomosho Mosques to tell you people the truth before you can accept that una be fuckup

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Olusola147(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Twitter is on fire already.. This is guy gat no chill grin

Meanwhile

This is the BITTER TRUTH !!!

4 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Olusola147(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Twitter is on fire already.. This is guy gat no chill grin

Meanwhile

This is the BITTER TRUTH !!!

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by IAMJojo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
ledaman:
to cast vote for Buhari is a matter of choice, if Buhari should contest again he followers would still cast their votes for him ! It a matter of choice like I said earlier.
thats y they are STUPID meanwhile its a description oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Truth is bitter, but it must be said... Buhari Na scam

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Babapyro: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
#Buhariplsresign

6 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Bizibi(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Chai! Na better bullet be this oh!!
just imagine....
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by erisegun: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
See finishing grin imam give buhari fatality combo...

4 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bizibi:
just imagine....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Hoodbilonia: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
This man just finished Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Kenneth10110(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Akalia:
This pretty boy that poses as imam should shut his dirty trap. How dare him hurl derogatory words on my president.
Buhari is the first democratically elected president in Nigeria that is not biased, impartial, and sincere in carrying out his statutory duties.

Buhari's regime is a huge favor to me so I don't care what haters may say.

Oloribu

6 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
@Sarrki
Oya come and show us that indeed you do not know anything. Your fellow Muslim is saying what he knows and deems right, your own, because of Religious and unnecessary tribal blindness, you would support rubbish. Shay this Iranian Imam is igbo and hates him too like the Ibos? Abi Na PDP as you be stupid APC? Person way no get sense.

All of una go just day mumu upandan

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by fuckpro: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
abbey621:
So let me get this straight, an Iranian criticizing a Nigerian president for :

1. Being stupid
2. Failing to deal with terrorists
3. Poor understanding of serious issues

AN IRANIAN! Quick questions:

1. Is there peace in Iran? Have the ayatollah and the other terrorist elements been defeated?
2. Is Iran's Economy bubbling? I mean with all the sanctions and global oil prices dropping, how can it?

Is Buhari a dullard? Absolutely! Is he inept? Very much! But let's not allow pot to call kettle black here, an Iranian has no moral justification to call out incompetence when their own leaders are full of it. I know here in Nigeria we are fond of supporting anything and anyone that takes aim at our leaders, especially our Southern brethens but let's do so with common sense and not be used as a tool by people who are not better off than us.

You fool ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD

that's the reason a foreigner can insult a sitting President and get a standing ovation from its citizenry

Read the hand writing on the wall

The only thing keeping this caricature of a nation one is the compromised Nigerian army

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.