Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari (117367 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari And Got Close To 100k Followers / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by persius555(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
You will need to follow him to properly understand what he stands for
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by JBoss25(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
PlayerMeji:
A devastating uppercut to and his minions..

grin

5 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by jjlala: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
chozzy:

This comment summarizes it all ...
"A stupid president is always elected by stupid people"

I saw this line .. And I got confused... but believe me Nigerians are not stupid
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Kuginzi: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is beyond madness, if d news is true, then the so called imam's statement on president Buhari is barbaric, inhumane & brutal.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by JBoss25(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
chozzy:

This comment summarizes it all ...
"A stupid president is always elected by stupid people"

mad o grin

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ylaa(f): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
I love this Imam of Peace
I for like go pray for him mosque
Wish others were like him
Indeed an Imam of Peace

quote author=Mrsoundoro post=87814713]Mohammad Tawhidi, a Muslim influencer and reformist Imam has taken to his twitter page to drag Buhari.

Tawhidi also known as Imam of Peace is calling out the President Of Nigeria, Buhari.

Also, in his tweet, he wrote that Buhari is the dumbest person in Nigeria.

Furthermore, he said Buhari is a dictator.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1243462201475616768[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by franchasng: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
MYHUBBY:
[/s][/s]

how many vote did atiku got and how many does buhari got in southwest ?

you talk like someone surgeon failed to operate on his brain operation

how many vote did APC got in south south. you imbeciles are always quick to ridicule a whole tribe just to score a political point

you're either from a failed home or a product of wedlock for showing the level of waste your parent invest on your education
"Stupid Presidents are always elected by stupid people" - Iranian Imam of Peace

Yoruba people have been very proud and vocal of the fact that they made Buhari president and they have never hide from it, in fact they brag about it even here on Nairaland.

99% of Nigerians always defending Buhari are Yorubas, even as we speak, Femi Adesina and other Yoruba social media influencer and even the poor ones browsing with a dead tecno phone from Ikirun village in Osun are defending their darling president Buhari for fighting corruption and building railway from Lagos to Ibadan.

So why are you shameless Yorubas now changing tone

Why are you people not defending and taking responsibility of making Buhari President you Always brag about Because Buhari's terrorist nature and wickedness plus failure are being exposed to the whole world

I fear who no fear Yoruba Muslims grin

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by andrezie: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is the best thing I have seen online today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by farouk2much(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
This imam is well educated.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by nijabazaar: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Iman of peace for president

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by luggy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stupid cow headers president indeed

4 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Give d guy 3 days, he'll say his account was hacked. I've never seen that guy tweet so ferociously like that
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Livingstone124: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
abbey621:
So let me get this straight, an Iranian criticizing a Nigerian president for :

1. Being stupid
2. Failing to deal with terrorists
3. Poor understanding of serious issues

AN IRANIAN! Quick questions:

1. Is there peace in Iran? Have the ayatollah and the other terrorist elements been defeated?
2. Is Iran's Economy bubbling? I mean with all the sanctions and global oil prices dropping, how can it?

Is Buhari a dullard? Absolutely! Is he inept? Very much! But let's not allow pot to call kettle black here, an Iranian has no moral justification to call out incompetence when their own leaders are full of it. I know here in Nigeria we are fond of supporting anything and anyone that takes aim at our leaders, especially our Southern brethens but let's do so with common sense and not be used as a tool by people who are not better off than us.
wake up and smell cofee. How can you compare Iran with Nigeria? I doubt your Nationality.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
eni4real:
Have mercy on him now
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ain't got mercy for extremists hiding in nairaland

They are the problem of this country

40,000 people have almost voted now

83% support the imam

Shows you how election works In this country

16 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by APOPTOSIS: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is PEACE indeed.
This is worse than CORONAVIRUS

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by DollarBuddy: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pikin wey no hear word for house, go chop beating for outside.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Keziehenry(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
This imam deserve an award

12 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ezmans: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Malawian:
THIS IMAM NO GET PEACE grin grin grin
scared of terrorist promise to fight coviv1-9, o men I close my door till next month no hope grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by wavylevel: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jugba!!!
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by j1mmy: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
kidap:
shocked :I how can he be insulting our president
Because Nigerians like you are too stupid to do it themselves!

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by kwakwakwa(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
....................... "he pronounced the virus as' CIVIIK 1-9' " ............................. lolssssssssssssss grin

Na see Vic-toria grin

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin

15 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Coldie(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
To a very large extent don't u think attacking Buhari is a waste of time he already won reelection.

And is not going to contest again, all these attacks is just like pouring water on stone, instead it will only affect us negatively.

Buhari might decide to go on an abacha kind looting spree and nothing would happen

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Most people on this thread voted for Buhari.. Why are ya'll changing the tune now

Nigerians are their own problems.. I remember during that election period on NL y'all were shouting Buhari for president 2019, where are all of them now.. Most Yoruba people here wanted him same with Hausa's but now everyone is forming they don't like him

Mediocre!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ledaman: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Onyocha:

He is not pro Zakzaky. He is anti government of Iran. He follows a different ayatollah than the one in power in iran. He is Iraqi. Check wikipedia before you make invalid deductions.
Thanks for the information, but is it logical for him to insult our president with the citizens?
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by liverpool72(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
jjlala:

I saw this line .. And I got confused... but believe me Nigerians are not stupid
Then who elected the stupid President of Nigeria??

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by semyman: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
So far na Buhari leave am like that
Sometimes you can say he is Jibril of Sudan
Home and away he is better than the clueless without pin code
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Deltayankeeboi: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Olanipekun1:
mods hope you see how this guy is derailing threads
lalasticlala
I have never seen anyone with such disgusting attitude as that of boy both offline and online. He should be eternally banned from Nairaland. Always derailing threads with his stupid posts and pictures.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.