Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One (10001 Views)

Funniest Valentine Memes U Will Laugh Like A Mad Man - PHOTOS / Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / If U Know Why Sex Is Sweet, U Will Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
well I don’t , I hv never even met a guy worth posting on social media
do you go out often?
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
BlackShit:

Deceptive consolation. Saying you don't need it because you couldn't get it. It seriously reeks of pride which might just be the problem.

Maybe you girls need to humble yourselves more and learn to go for what you want, instead of waiting for it to fall on your laps.
100% too proud to admit they need it so badly and are desperate but try to deceive themselves they dont.... its not a bad thing to need a man...

8 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Alfather: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Can a man do without money?

can a woman do without a man?

if you keep fvcking around you are wasting your time. You need to go on discovery as to discover the root of your issue. Even those guys you tamed fvck boys will also get marraid, but why not you. See, enough is enough you need answers. Is high time you travel far as to discover the root of your problem.
a time will come people will look at you and shake their heads in pity, because you are yet to know the WHY of your predigament, instead of the answers.
the way i see you, u are not even determine, untill a problem cause you tears you might not see vision to sacrifice.
it is when you are push to the wall, unimaginable ideas will start coming out of you.
but you must know that, the world has reach to a level whereby every man must pay price else you live by the mercy of the devil, i.e what comes your way by chance you take.

thanks.

5 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Try not to sleep with a guy on the first date.. i don't know of any man that takes a girl serious after sleeping with her on the first date or the first day she visits him... i wouldn't either

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
are u living yours without one.. she clearly needs a man and is looking for a solution.. you offered non
lol u all need to stop feeling hurt when women say they don’t need y’all, woman r single out there and r happy with their lives n u want her to be miserable because of man ? How selfish ? Just to feed ur ego ,,, she would be fine with or without a man , that’s the truth ,,

Babe if u allow these men make u desperate,, u will date anything with a dick n still get dumped !! Live ur life n forget about men , if they cm fine , if they don’t fine !! Live ur life ,, u might think about it but don’t let the thought control ur life that u get depressed!! Do other things with ur life n forget about hving a man ,, this is from a sister to another

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Starz825(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
If u think u need a Man U will never get one ,,, I hv been single all my life, dated yes but hvnt had a committed relationship in my life ,, and it’s sad cause I am every man’s dream woman , I am beautiful, averagely independent, I cook , clean , I believe in summiting to my man and I am well groomed n no man has ever experienced all I hv in me .. I feel so depressed sometimes.. a lot of Bleep boys everywhere, I don’t even know what I hv done to deserve these kind of men , please no one should cm to me with that work on urself bullshit cause people who look like shit r in good relationships, feminist u all talk smack about are in good relationships. Please don’t cm to me with that spiritual nonsense, a lot of church girls older than I am are very single also ,Maybe it’s cause I feel I need a guy too much, I think I would become a feminist, atleast the single feminist r way happier than I am. Am so fuckingg depressed . Damn
Hey...09061841056..say hello

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shugavee:
lol u all need to stop feeling hurt when women say they don’t need y’all, woman r single out there and r happy with their lives n u want her to be miserable because of man ? How selfish ? Just to feed ur ego ,,, she would be fine with or without a man , that’s the truth ,,

Babe if u allow these men make u desperate,, u will date anything with a dick n still get dumped !! Live ur life n forget about men , if they cm fine , if they don’t fine !! Live ur life ,, u might think about it but don’t let the thought control ur life that u get depressed!! Do other things with ur life n forget about hving a man ,, this is from a sister to another
its not a bad thing to admit you need a man... maybe thats why you're single.. you just have too much pride.. it wouldn't get you anything.. you know why... anytime you meet someone new that pride comes into play.. you don't put in the work to try to get something going... that pride tells you why do i need to put all this work... he should be doing everything... men are the ones that dont care about relationships... so if you're expecting a man to put extra effort to get you or desolve your own pride... you got another thing coming cos he won't. .

It hurts me?.. whats my business... she posted the thread about being depressed.. no offense she might also tell people she doesnt need a man... yet she's here complaining about depression...

Not saying all this to mock her.. I'm just saying 2020 isnt 1965... men aren't interested in putting all the work anymore..(i mean getting a serious relationship)... because women these days are something else... it's either they are feminist, disrespectful, or gold diggers... etc... every man sees women of today as trash thats why we all want sex... if you really want the relationship, the pride has to go

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hmm...
I'll advise you stop this self pity and learn to love yourself anyways. If love comes, enjoy it while it last. If it doesn't, keep self love alive. One thing you don't know, when you go about with this "pity me" aura, it tends to send a negative signal that puts these men away eventually or it will attract the wrong fellows.
Be vibrant and happy.
Don't take anything to heart.
Remember you're not the only one.
Give yourself nice treats as much as you can.
Be free with men ( not loose)
Smile always and see the right people coming.

Most importantly, be chaste and maintain your stand so you don't have much to lose at the end. Until you find the rightful one.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Exodora: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Something are just a neccessity and not a luxury. Think this is one of them.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Liliantalks: 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alfather:
Can a man do without money?

can a woman do without a man?

if you keep fvcking around you are wasting your time. You need to go on discovery as to discover the root of your issue. Even those guys you tamed fvck boys will also get marraid, but why not you. See, enough is enough you need answers. Is high time you travel far as to discover the root of your problem.
a time will come people will look at you and shake their heads in pity, because you are yet to know the WHY of your predigament, instead of the answers.
the way i see you, u are not even determine, untill a problem cause you tears you might not see vision to sacrifice.
it is when you are push to the wall, unimaginable ideas will start coming out of you.
but you must know that, the world has reach to a level whereby every man must pay price else you live by the mercy of the devil, i.e what comes your way by chance you take.

thanks.
this is a faceless platform n I am going to be very explicit about my issues , I hv done church prayers n fasting , I hv done it ,,, I hv even gone to a priest , bath in river n all ,, I hv done it , nothing!! Went back to God kept praying n praying !! Things hasn’t changed, looks like I am getting a break through but no I ain’t !!
Question is how many of that stuff will I get myself into ? In the quest of getting a man ? People will keep bringing suggestions but how many I go go ?

That’s not it .. I think I am created to be alone !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Exodora: 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Something's in life are just not neccessity but luxury.This is one of them.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Liliantalks: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Hmm...
I'll advise you stop this self pity and learn to love yourself anyways. If love comes, enjoy it while it last. If it doesn't, keep self love alive. One thing you don't know, when you go about with this "pity me" aura, it tends to send a negative signal that puts these men away eventually or it will attract the wrong fellows.
Be vibrant and happy.
Don't take anything to heart.
Remember you're not the only one.
Give yourself nice treats as much as you can.
Be free with men ( not loose)
Smile always and see the right people coming.

Most importantly, be chaste and maintain your stand so you don't have much to lose at the end. Until you find the rightful one.
nice words , thank you
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
nice words , thank you

You're welcome dear.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Alfather: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shugavee:
woman r single out there and r happy with their lives,

forget that shit and yead to the bitter truth, many of you ladies need deliverance.

if chains and charcoals of darkness blocking your way is being broken, wind will bring suitors from easth, west, north and south, and will put the ring on finger and take you to the alter immediate.

but you ladies are dominate with queen spirit and will never agree

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Justbehave(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
If u think u need a Man U will never get one ,,, I hv been single all my life, dated yes but hvnt had a committed relationship in my life ,, and it’s sad cause I am every man’s dream woman , I am beautiful, averagely independent, I cook , clean , I believe in summiting to my man and I am well groomed n no man has ever experienced all I hv in me .. I feel so depressed sometimes.. a lot of Bleep boys everywhere, I don’t even know what I hv done to deserve these kind of men , please no one should cm to me with that work on urself bullshit cause people who look like shit r in good relationships, feminist u all talk smack about are in good relationships. Please don’t cm to me with that spiritual nonsense, a lot of church girls older than I am are very single also ,Maybe it’s cause I feel I need a guy too much, I think I would become a feminist, atleast the single feminist r way happier than I am. Am so fuckingg depressed . Damn
That's life for you. Sometimes the good ones find it difficult to meet the good ones.Stay blessed.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Starz825:

Hey...09061841056..say hello
opportunist undecided
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
this is a faceless platform n I am going to be very explicit about my issues , I hv done church prayers n fasting , I hv done it ,,, I hv even gone to a priest , bath in river n all ,, I hv done it , nothing!! Went back to God kept praying n praying !! Things hasn’t changed, looks like I am getting a break through but no I ain’t !!
Question is how many of that stuff will I get myself into ? In the quest of getting a man ? People will keep bringing suggestions but how many I go go ?

pardon my curiosity... are you up to 30?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Justbehave(m): 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shugavee:
Sending love to ur end! I wish I could hug you ❤️. U don’t need a man babe. Take care of urself n focus on other things that would make u happy,U can live ur life without a man.
Be deceiving yourself dia
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Alfather: 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Liliantalks:

its not true. You never did realise how close you were to victory before giving up. When you are in a tight corner and the hardle get tougher, it seems you can not hold on any longer. dont give up, because an that point in time the tide will turn.

in other words you must learn to tarry.

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Justbehave:
Be deceiving yourself dia
I am not deceiving myself my dear , it’s the truth
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
I will allow u make ur decision,,, but the last thing u need in ur life , is men trying to talk to you out of pity , good night
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Justbehave(m): 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shugavee:
I am not deceiving myself my dear , it’s the truth
Ok. You don't need a man but she does. Why advising her to forget about men? Are you the same with her? We should understand people's nature before dishing out advice, please.

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Justbehave:
Ok. You don't need a man but she does. Why advising her to forget about men? Are you the same with her? We should understand people's nature before dishing out advice, please.
everyone n their opinion , that was mine !! Deal with it
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Justbehave(m): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shugavee:
everyone n their opinion , that was mine !! Deal with it
Yes. Opinion of a bitter and frustrated woman who sees men as their rivals.

11 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Liliantalks: 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Semperty:
pardon my curiosity... are you up to 30?
I am not but at my age no single commitment relationship? Lol

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Alfather: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shugavee:
I will allow u make ur decision,,, but the last thing u need in ur life , is men trying to talk to you out of pity , good night
I okada man propose to you nw, you go dey form slay queen, abeg go slip jor smiley
Shugavee:
If okada man propose to you nw, you go dey form slay queen, abeg go slip jor
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Justbehave(m): 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
Well you re already getting pissed off with men,if not I would ve advised you to tarry a little longer. Give love a chance,who knows.....

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by miami35: 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
The more you dress to kill...the more you invite the bleep guys...
[/code][code]
Sexytincoll:
Dont even bother yourself looking forward to a relationship else you keep getting what you don't deserve from Bleep boys.I can't even remember the last time i was in a relationship.For the few ones I've been in my life were for the wrong reasons. I get too much attention everyday and I don't take any serious because they either come for the breast or nyash which is not what I want. It's very hard to recognize real this days because of too many Bleep boys around.Focus on whatever you are doing and in no distant time you will find that true person who will dig with you in every.Dont sound desperate, dress to kill and pamper yourself more.Life is good. Stay safe

3 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alfather:
I okada man propose to you nw, you go dey form slay queen, abeg go slip jor smiley If okada man propose to you nw, you go dey form slay queen, abeg go slip jor
she tell u say na Okada man, she Dey find ? So I am supposed to marry an okada man b4? Abi? Holy Ghost Fire!! Fire you ! Ur prayers will not work in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
you shouldn't be too anxious na, you are going too extreme. Just calm down and be patient. The right one will surely come.
Me too I've never had any serious relationship. Fvck girls keep breaking my heart Upandan tongue

4 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Alfather: 12:01am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
she tell u say na Okada man, she Dey find ? So I am supposed to marry an okada man b4? Abi? Holy Ghost Fire!! Fire you ! Ur prayers will not work in Jesus name
that was just a joke to bring you out from your shell. look at some one who said she has no interest in men. Why are you then swearing holy ghost fire for the same men you belittle.
PRETENDER HYPOCRITE

when breeze blow foul yanch go show grin
Shugavee:
that was just a joke to bring you out from your shell. look at some one who said she has no interest in men swearing holy ghost fire for the same men you belittle.
PRETENDER HYPOCRITE

when breeze blow foul yanch go show

8 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2020
Alfather:
that was just a joke to bring you out from your shell. look at some one who said she has no interest in men. Why are you then swearing holy ghost fire for the same men you belittle.
PRETENDER HYPOCRITE

when breeze blow foul yanch go show ;Dthat was just a joke to bring you out from your shell. look at some one who said she has no interest in men swearing holy ghost fire for the same men you belittle.
PRETENDER HYPOCRITE

when breeze blow foul yanch go show
i don’t still get ur point of sending me that , but okay u win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Going To University In Nigeria Is The Most Useless Thing Ever.. / Let's Be Truthful... "Photo" / SHOCKING: Bride Price in Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.