Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One (10005 Views)

Funniest Valentine Memes U Will Laugh Like A Mad Man - PHOTOS / Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / If U Know Why Sex Is Sweet, U Will Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Justbehave(m): 12:17am On Mar 28, 2020
Alfather:
that was just a joke to bring you out from your shell. look at some one who said she has no interest in men. Why are you then swearing holy ghost fire for the same men you belittle.
PRETENDER HYPOCRITE

when breeze blow foul yanch go show ;Dthat was just a joke to bring you out from your shell. look at some one who said she has no interest in men swearing holy ghost fire for the same men you belittle.
PRETENDER HYPOCRITE

when breeze blow foul yanch go show
No mind her. She doesn't need a man but silently praying for a rich man hence, doesn't want an okada man. Maybe that rich dud she is praying for will be a woman. Hypocrites.

14 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by madone: 12:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
Sending love to ur end! I wish I could hug you ❤️. U don’t need a man babe. Take care of urself n focus on other things that would make u happy,U can live ur life without a man.
liar
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Alfather: 12:23am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
i don’t still get ur point of sending me that , but okay u win
i reard what you wrote earlier(just be who you are) that is, you need a husband right?
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Alfather: 12:28am On Mar 28, 2020
Justbehave:
No mind her. She doesn't need a man but silently praying for a rich man hence, doesn't want an okada man. Maybe that rich dud she is praying for will be a woman. Hypocrites.
when i see my wife i will know she is the one, she might not be beauty, sexy with big boom or bum. But she has some thing i cant get else where, which is the TRUTH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by madone: 12:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
thanks darling. Still real sad tho
sister u don't need a man u need a friend. u need a brother a team player. stop creating wishes that dont exist in ur man ...point to note this lady u just quoted can never help u. all the online feminist are with their men. the offline line ones I have met are fighting the win the heart of their men..you don't want to be a lesbian.. truth be told every sane man needs a woman and every sane woman needs a man. it's not weakness to admit it. it's natural and God made . u don't sound like someone who can easily give up. u are a fighter and I feel u can win this. forget all this online fight we all do need someone it's a blessing to need cos it means u have something to offer too. I love u from over here and wish u well.

6 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by madone: 12:35am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
lol u all need to stop feeling hurt when women say they don’t need y’all, woman r single out there and r happy with their lives n u want her to be miserable because of man ? How selfish ? Just to feed ur ego ,,, she would be fine with or without a man , that’s the truth ,,

Babe if u allow these men make u desperate,, u will date anything with a dick n still get dumped !! Live ur life n forget about men , if they cm fine , if they don’t fine !! Live ur life ,, u might think about it but don’t let the thought control ur life that u get depressed!! Do other things with ur life n forget about hving a man ,, this is from a sister to another
liar . I just want to know who hurt u this bad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Chlerion: 12:47am On Mar 28, 2020
You people shouldn't fight on top someone else's mattergrin

The truth is that we all need a shoulder to cry on and if things aren't working out well now doesn't mean it won't in the long run. Sometimes, our present situation could be as a result of past deeds; karma is actually real. Nevertheless, every queen deserves a king and vice versa though it may be tarry, wait for it because it will surely come.

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
do you go out often?
aghh good question
there is no how a woman can be single
if she is around male colleagues or friends then sooner or later a man will ask her out except if she has a very ugly character

4 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Chlerion: 12:50am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
she tell u say na Okada man, she Dey find ? So I am supposed to marry an okada man b4? Abi? Holy Ghost Fire!! Fire you ! Ur prayers will not work in Jesus name
Hahahah...thought you said you don't need a man at all cheesy
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
she tell u say na Okada man, she Dey find ? So I am supposed to marry an okada man b4? Abi? Holy Ghost Fire!! Fire you ! Ur prayers will not work in Jesus name
shagavee man na man cheesy
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 12:55am On Mar 28, 2020
lefulefu:
aghh good question
there is no how a woman can be single
if she is around male colleagues or friends then sooner or later a man will ask her out except if she has a very ugly character
most times they always have pride, just read the comments from the so called single ones and see what we are talking about..

i dont need a man i dont need a man, all lies... instead of them to swallow pride and work on themselves they come online and say i dont need a man

7 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
most times they always have pride, just read the comments from the so called single ones and see what we are talking about..

i dont need a man i dont need a man, all lies... instead of them to swallow pride and work on themselves they come online and say i dont need a man
and when they make such statement and the men start avioding them they start crying.many ladies who are single are single through their own fault cos many want to marry dangote or a guy with big house and big car.they not intersted in the young men who are around them.over choosing here and dere.there are guys everywhere so no lady can lay of being single cos she cant get any man.many men are begging for the attention of ladies.

7 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 1:03am On Mar 28, 2020
lefulefu:
and when they make such statement and the men start avioding them they start crying.many ladies who are single are single through their own fault cos many want to marry dangote or a guy with big house and big car.they not intersted in the young men who are around them.over choosing here and dere.there are guys everywhere so no lady can lay of being single cos she cant get any man.many men are begging for the attention of ladies.
maybe theyll never find a man if they are looking for dangote

7 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Heykay100(m): 3:07am On Mar 28, 2020
Babe, if you would ask me? What you need is BEST friend(M) who could visualize the true you and bringing out the positive woman in you; one whom can tolerate you at your worst character display(Negative behaviours) and still stand tall for you regardless the harvoc involved during and after your emotional display.. Nice to meet Ya. I'm Akinwande by name.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Heykay100(m): 3:16am On Mar 28, 2020
I don't consent to this "If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One"
[/Q ]. I still think I need a lady, I shall get(better) one someday. My notion though, and my faith shall go before me.Lol. However, Your TONGUE is the most powerful tools on you. Get that!
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Heykay100(m): 3:37am On Mar 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
If u think u need a Man U will never get one ,,, I hv been single all my life, dated yes but hvnt had a committed relationship in my life ,, and it’s sad cause I am every man’s dream woman , I am beautiful, averagely independent, I cook , clean , I believe in summiting to my man and I am well groomed n no man has ever experienced all I hv in me .. I feel so depressed sometimes.. a lot of Bleep boys everywhere, I don’t even know what I hv done to deserve these kind of men , please no one should cm to me with that work on urself bullshit cause people who look like shit r in good relationships, feminist u all talk smack about are in good relationships. Please don’t cm to me with that spiritual nonsense, a lot of church girls older than I am are very single also ,Maybe it’s cause I feel I need a guy too much, I think I would become a feminist, atleast the single feminist r way happier than I am. Am so fuckingg depressed . Damn
[ad]
[ad 'Please, you need zero sweat over this; and don't go for any depressant drugs of any kind /ad]
[/ad]
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 4:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
Dated a lot niggas hoping n praying he would be the one but sex sex sex is all they r after .
YOU ARE THE CAUSE DEAR,YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD THEM NO SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE,AFTER THEY DON GET WETIN DEY WANT U DONT EXPECT THEM TO COME BACK.BE WISE!!!

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
this is a faceless platform n I am going to be very explicit about my issues , I hv done church prayers n fasting , I hv done it ,,, I hv even gone to a priest , bath in river n all ,, I hv done it , nothing!! Went back to God kept praying n praying !! Things hasn’t changed, looks like I am getting a break through but no I ain’t !!
Question is how many of that stuff will I get myself into ? In the quest of getting a man ? People will keep bringing suggestions but how many I go go ?

That’s not it .. I think I am created to be alone !!
this one don pass be careful.where is dat dude yesterday who said he was looking for a wife yesterday on nl
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by efewizey(m): 4:46am On Mar 28, 2020
I need a woman woman to complete me
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 5:02am On Mar 28, 2020
madone:
liar
there are women who’s gonna die single , women who died single n lived happy lives , so please. Stop the rubbish !! She only person she needs is herself
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Atlanticfire: 5:03am On Mar 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
If u think u need a Man U will never get one ,,, I hv been single all my life, dated yes but hvnt had a committed relationship in my life ,, and it’s sad cause I am every man’s dream woman , I am beautiful, averagely independent, I cook , clean , I believe in summiting to my man and I am well groomed n no man has ever experienced all I hv in me .. I feel so depressed sometimes.. a lot of Bleep boys everywhere, I don’t even know what I hv done to deserve these kind of men , please no one should cm to me with that work on urself bullshit cause people who look like shit r in good relationships, feminist u all talk smack about are in good relationships. Please don’t cm to me with that spiritual nonsense, a lot of church girls older than I am are very single also ,Maybe it’s cause I feel I need a guy too much, I think I would become a feminist, atleast the single feminist r way happier than I am. Am so fuckingg depressed . Damn

Go out more to meet more men.
Screen out the once you can tell are fuckboys
Do not jump into bed with men, why should a man marry you if he can easily get sex from you in a jiffy?
Get your man to define the relationship he is asking for upfront.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 5:05am On Mar 28, 2020
lefulefu:
shagavee man na man cheesy
lefulefu na okada man ur female children go marry u hear !! Man na man my food
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 5:07am On Mar 28, 2020
Chlerion:
Hahahah...thought you said you don't need a man at all cheesy
there is a big difference between need and want ,,,, no one needs another hunan being other than themselves.

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 5:09am On Mar 28, 2020
madone:
lier . I just want to know who hurt u this bad
lierin what sense ,, for saying my truth? U all better deal with it !!! If she chooses to keep on lamenting n going to one juju priest or the other na she know !!! She doesn’t need a man n would be fine without one .
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 5:12am On Mar 28, 2020
Justbehave:
u are very very extremely stupid ! That’s all I hv to tell u !!! I said what I said .. deal with it . Or find the nearest transformer .

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 5:24am On Mar 28, 2020
Being desperate about getting a man will only make u fall for idiots , be strong ,Iove urself sily , no one gives a fucck about you ,, all their point is to make women out there feel they can’t live life alone , u definitely can babe .. u would definitely think about it, keep the ship sailing with the fact u are living n not hungry or begging on the street,, babe stand ur ground, u are beautiful n a wonderful soul ,, don’t let the quest to get a man , make u run mad ,,, take good care of urself , they all attacking me cause they don’t want you to believe me cause they all want u desperate to feed their ego!! The faster u key in to this the better u will become

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Stewart883(m): 5:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
Being desperate about getting a man will only make u fall for idiots , be strong ,Iove urself sily , no one gives a fucck about you ,, all their point is to make women out there feel they can’t live life alone , u definitely can babe .. u would definitely think about it, keep the ship sailing with the fact u are living n not hungry or begging on the street,, babe stand ur ground, u are beautiful n a wonderful soul ,, don’t let the quest to get a man , make u run mad ,,, take good care of urself , they all attacking me cause they don’t want you to believe me cause they all want u desperate to feed their ego!! The faster u key in to this the better u will become

Another lie again angry Aren't you tired of all this lies
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 5:30am On Mar 28, 2020
Stewart883:

Another lie again angry Aren't you tired of all this lies
what’s the lie sir?
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 5:32am On Mar 28, 2020
They keep calling me liar but am I tho ? R u happy with the desperate thought of needing a man ? If u are happy, then yes I am a liar
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Stewart883(m): 5:42am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
what’s the lie sir?

That you don't need a man!
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by konkonbilo(m): 5:50am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Dont even bother yourself looking forward to a relationship else you keep getting what you don't deserve from Bleep boys.I can't even remember the last time i was in a relationship.For the few ones I've been in my life were for the wrong reasons. I get too much attention everyday and I don't take any serious because they either come for the breast or nyash which is not what I want. It's very hard to recognize real this days because of too many Bleep boys around.Focus on whatever you are doing and in no distant time you will find that true person who will dig with you in every.Dont sound desperate, dress to kill and pamper yourself more.Life is good. Stay safe
cheesy cheesy cheesy so what you're saying in essence is that you have weapon of mass destruction aka 2 face idi-bia which attracts guys for the wrong reasons... Maybe they came for sight seeing grin
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by SpyAC(m): 5:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
Sending love to ur end! I wish I could hug you ❤️. U don’t need a man babe. Take care of urself n focus on other things that would make u happy,U can live ur life without a man.
lie lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) / Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.