Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One (9951 Views)

Funniest Valentine Memes U Will Laugh Like A Mad Man - PHOTOS / Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / If U Know Why Sex Is Sweet, U Will Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by smat101(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
Sending love to ur end! I wish I could hug you ❤️. U don’t need a man babe. Take care of urself n focus on other things that would make u happy,U can live ur life without a man.
Actually you all need Men grin
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by maak400: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
late 20s
sent you a mail
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Liliantalks be very careful with the pm they are sending,let your experience with the fuckboys not become a cycle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Chazzyboy: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
If u think u need a Man U will never get one ,,, I hv been single all my life, dated yes but hvnt had a committed relationship in my life ,, and it’s sad cause I am every man’s dream woman , I am beautiful, averagely independent, I cook , clean , I believe in summiting to my man and I am well groomed n no man has ever experienced all I hv in me .. I feel so depressed sometimes.. a lot of Bleep boys everywhere, I don’t even know what I hv done to deserve these kind of men , please no one should cm to me with that work on urself bullshit cause people who look like shit r in good relationships, feminist u all talk smack about are in good relationships. Please don’t cm to me with that spiritual nonsense, a lot of church girls older than I am are very single also ,Maybe it’s cause I feel I need a guy too much, I think I would become a feminist, atleast the single feminist r way happier than I am. Am so fuckingg depressed . Damn
I'm here for you
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by rex444(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
don't be sad my dear, that one person for you will come someday .....tarry
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
smat101:

Actually you all need Men grin
NOPE WE DONT. It’s a need when we can’t live without men but we can n do fine
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
Sending love to ur end! I wish I could hug you ❤️. U don’t need a man babe. Take care of urself n focus on other things that would make u happy,U can live ur life without a man.
lol you are sending audio love.

2 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
NOPE WE DONT. It’s a need when we can’t live without men but we can n do fine
women cant survive without men so stop decieving yourself.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
24kmagic:

I tried so hard from page one not to quote you but you kept talking nonsense. She's not happy she doesn't have a man in her life, why can't you tell her how to get one if you can? You don't need a man, fine, but she does!

Personally, I also need a girl in my life and I'm not happy I don't have one. And I will keep on talking to any girl I see and feel is good enough for me till I get one.

I very much understand everything this lady is passing through. If you can't help her, just stfu. One last thing..... You talk too much, not good for a potential mum.

Don't quote me
for the fact u modified ur comment n added don’t quote me , I think I will !!! U hv ur own method n opinion about her post n I hv mine ,, it’s here for people to voice their views and I did , I didn’t insult anyone or forced anyone to agree with me !! NO ONE NEED ANOTHER HUMAN BEING TO BE HAPPY, the fact she’s not in a relationship doesn’t mean she should be depressed when she can look at the brighter side,, I am not you ,, I don’t solve problems by creating more problems. It’s simple as ABC , u can only create happiness by ur own self , I hv been single n got single friends, n I don’t make them feel low n down cause they got no one , I don’t make them feel less lovable or hv issues because they single. U are a guy I understand your points as a guy, it’s my opinion n she’s a grown ass woman so can choose who to agree n not agree with .. what’s the unnecessary tagging for !! Why do u need women to say they need you people,, what does it do for you ? PLEASE LEAVE MY COMMENT AS IT IS ,, THATS HOW I SEE THINGS ITS NOT COMPUSORY TO AGREE TO IT.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Alfather: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Liliantalks be very careful with the pm they are sending,let your experience with the fuckboys not become a cycle
Jealousy
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
for the fact u modified ur comment n added don’t quote me , I think I will !!! U hv ur own method n opinion about her post n I hv mine ,, it’s here for people to voice their views and I did , I didn’t insult anyone or forced anyone to agree with me !! NO ONE NEED ANOTHER HUMAN BEING TO BE HAPPY, the fact she’s not in a relationship doesn’t mean she should be depressed when she can look at the brighter side,, I am not you ,, I don’t solve problems by creating more problems. It’s simple as ABC , u can only create happiness by ur own self , I hv been single n got single friends, n I don’t make them feel low n down cause they got no one , I don’t make them feel less lovable or hv issues because they single. U are a guy I understand your points as a guy, it’s my opinion n she’s a grown ass woman so can choose who to agree n not agree with .. what’s the unnecessary tagging for !! Why do u need women to say they need you people,, what does it do for you ? PLEASE LEAVE MY COMMENT AS IT IS ,, THATS HOW I SEE THINGS ITS NOT COMPUSORY TO AGREE TO IT.
nobody ever chooses to be depressed... depression comes as a result of a thought or problem in someones live.. it's not a switch..... you people always say happiness is free... it actually isnt... to be happy something actually has to make you happy... your job, family, a promotion... you just cant be happy when nothing you expect has happened.... we're humans, happyness actually has to be earned...

Your freind here isn't happy because she hasnt found that man.... you just cant tell her to be happy... she can't be... even if she tries she can't... unless she finds that man

2 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by rolly44: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
@op, am avalable, since we ar in thesame shoe.depression is real o, in search of a woman i attended dis big church and they said all d singles should stand up and i findout that more than half of d people in d church were singles including myself, i look beside me is one fine girl she was stil single, "o since u ar single and i am single lets couplet" we get talking for some weeks wat dis lady told me made me give up on women, after all revrend fathers no dey marry" she called my name and ask"ar u lacking women or na money u no get?" she was rigth, d delay was lack of cash to takecare of a family,so i said"i need somebody we can manage and build family together with" and she said"so u no see around u, ur negbourhood, ur village and ur street?" i was like"dis lady was looking 4 cashman" , why this? In nigeria alot of ladies need already made guys, and u think such guy wil be single, d country is hard and ladies dont want to build with a en, all they want is come and eat, reay made food.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
nobody ever chooses to be depressed... depression comes as a result of a thought or problem in someones live.. it's not a switch..... you people always say happiness is free... it actually isnt... to be happy something actually has to make you happy... your job, family, a promotion... you just cant be happy when nothing you expect has happened.... we're humans, happyness actually has to be earned...

Your freind here isn't happy because she hasnt found that man.... you just cant tell her to be happy... she can't be... even if she tries she can't... unless she finds that man
nice u didn’t mention a man as the only thing that can make a lady happy,, she can focus on those other things u mentioned. That’s the point ,, happiness is free for me tho .
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
nice u didn’t mention a man as the only thing that can make a lady happy,, she can focus on those other things u mentioned. That’s the point ,, happiness is free for me tho .
not its not free... something has to make you happy.. its basic knowledge.. a child in creche knows this... i wonder why ita difficult for you to understand... still that pride playing out...

Nature has programmed women to desire marriage... its the ultimate thing that brings happiness to women... all other things aren't paramount... like cars, houses, money...

Linda ikeji also claimed happiness was free.. she preached you can do without a man, self love, I'm rich i dont need a man.... listen she's 40 now, the other day we saw her catching bouquet at her kid sister's wedding...

2 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
not its not free... something has to make you happy.. its basic knowledge.. a child in creche knows this... i wonder why ita difficult for you to understand... still that pride playing out...

Nature has programmed women to desire marriage... its the ultimate thing that brings happiness to women... all other things aren't paramount... like cars, houses, money...

Linda ikeji also claimed happiness was free.. she preached you can do without a man, self love, I'm rich i dont need a man.... listen she's 40 now, the other day we saw her catching bouquet at her kid sister's wedding...
okay
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by 24kmagic: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:

Yen yen yen yen.
You talk too much.
Even after telling you not to bother replying me.
I pity your children
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
24kmagic:

Yen yen yen yen.
You talk too much.
Even after telling you not to bother replying me.
I pity your children
u can never tell me what to do or not do !! U are not that powerful!! Pity urself for not minding ur damn business,, mr pity !! Keep pitying rubbish pity !! Get lost
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by okesuku: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Please stop this kinda reasoning. Women do not need men to be happy..and vice versa. Neither can your job or any material thing make you happy. They can only give you pleasure. There is a big difference between pleasure and happiness. Pleasure is just the stoking of our carnal and materialistic desires.it always has a limit..we keep wanting more of these pleasures to fill our human desires..they truly don't lead to happiness. Its like using the external to quench the internal thirst..it dosent work. Happiness is a derivative of deeper dispositions such as gratitude, inner fulfilment, inner peace.
Nobody can make one happy if one are not a happy person. They will only pleasure one for a while but cannot give inner fulfilment.
Kennedyiheme02:

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by okesuku: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
I am not a relationship expert but my advice to the OP is simple.. Do not go about looking for men. What's more important is adding value to yourself. Find what defines you and keep building it while staying open minded in the process.. You are more likely to meet men who can add value to your life while you are building your own value.
And as you build yourself , its easier to notice men who are building themselves.
Places like seminars and conferences are great platforms to meet great potentials. Don't get into bed quickly. Get to discuss and discern before emotionally or sexually commmiting yourself to a man. And I guess above all...Its not by your power nor by your might..if you are a christian then pray the Holy Spirit guide you..that's my opinion...

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
okesuku:
Please stop this kinda reasoning. Women do not need men to be happy..and vice versa. Neither can your job or any material thing make you happy. They can only give you pleasure. There is a big difference between pleasure and happiness. Pleasure is just the stoking of our carnal and materialistic desires.it always has a limit..we keep wanting more of these pleasures to fill our human desires..they truly don't lead to happiness. Its like using the external to quench the internal thirst..it dosent work. Happiness is a derivative of deeper dispositions such as gratitude, inner fulfilment, inner peace.
Nobody can make one happy if one are not a happy person. They will only pleasure one for a while but cannot give inner fulfilment.
oga leave English... cocaine makes some people hapoy, so does heroine... money makes everyone happy.... i know a guy in america that builds small planes he flies, that makes him happy... happyness is earned by an action... forget all this inner fulfilment you dey talk....

You wonna preach about innet fulfilment to a poor family with 5 kids, man earning 30k a month,.. living in face me i face you about inner fulfilment and thats enough to make him happy.. grin lol what a joke....dude the poor man needs money.. give him 10million Naira and see how happiness fills his face...

Money is universal happiness... makes everyone happy..

Also marriage for women is universal happiness... most women who aren't married are not happy.....

So you believe gratitute and inner fulfilment would make a man living in ajegunle, with rats disturbing him.. would make him happy.... you must have laughed at yourself when you wrote that

2 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
okesuku:
I am not a relationship expert but my advice to the OP is simple.. Do not go about looking for men. What's more important is adding value to yourself. Find what defines you and keep building it while staying open minded in the process.. You are more likely to meet men who can add value to your life while you are building your own value.
And as you build yourself , its easier to notice men who are building themselves.
Places like seminars and conferences are great platforms to meet great potentials. Don't get into bed quickly. Get to discuss and discern before emotionally or sexually commmiting yourself to a man. And I guess above all...Its not by your power nor by your might..if you are a christian then pray the Holy Spirit guide you..that's my opinion...
this is why i dont like motivational speakers.. you jusy say things that arent even real... things people cant do in real life.... did she tell you she hasnt built herself... she needs a man.. tell her what to do to get a good man... forget all this story abeg

3 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by obatan(m): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
If u think u need a Man U will never get one ,,, I hv been single all my life, dated yes but hvnt had a committed relationship in my life ,, and it’s sad cause I am every man’s dream woman , I am beautiful, averagely independent, I cook , clean , I believe in summiting to my man and I am well groomed n no man has ever experienced all I hv in me .. I feel so depressed sometimes.. a lot of Bleep boys everywhere, I don’t even know what I hv done to deserve these kind of men , please no one should cm to me with that work on urself bullshit cause people who look like shit r in good relationships, feminist u all talk smack about are in good relationships. Please don’t cm to me with that spiritual nonsense, a lot of church girls older than I am are very single also ,Maybe it’s cause I feel I need a guy too much, I think I would become a feminist, atleast the single feminist r way happier than I am. Am so fuckingg depressed . Damn
You just need to think less of that, everything has a way of working it way out, just feel relaxed, you will definitely be fine.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Serveyouright(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
I ain’t playing victim ,, I made my comment without tagging anyone stating my opinion,, n people start tagging me n telling me rubbish .

Guys should stop noticing this girl, she is the bitter type that will stay long in the market. Good luck.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Renaa(f): 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Liliantalks:

Sending a e-hug to you right now.

I'd like you to replace that thought. So what if you don't have a man yet. All the Bleep boys clearly don't deserve you. Don't change who you are for any reason. It may not seem like it right now but something good or should I say someone good is being prepared behind the scenes just for you. So keep being you, and please try to come out of that depression..... You're never alone.

2 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by danilmo: 1:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Liliantalks:

hmm.. see many comment from ladies above. Most of them aren't different from unrealistic tales of a motivational speaker. They talk too much..

@op. listen to what those Men above told u. U want a Man, listen to how to get a Man of ur dream from a Man.

Lemme drop this reality, how u present urself and ur personality , what u talk and discuss about matters o..

Wen I think of Sex, I have ladies I think of in my dm, I'm serious o.

but as per my future marital life, i dnt joke wit that, nd I'm at d same time seeking love from a brilliant ,homely ,young and decent virgin lady which I even know ll most likely deny me sex(I don't really mind, what I want from her is future).

once she accept my date plea eh, I don turn new leaf for her b that, sign out of market. I won't like to stain her personality,

So we men judge women base on what we perceive.

u see that Bleep/bleep boys ehn is in all men and at d same time ,that same responsible man is also in us, we give to u base on what we think is obtainable from u.

2 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by maeola(f): 1:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Liliantalks:

Ma'am, you're being hard on yourself.

Maybe what you need is just be you and relax.

Are you being pressurised?

No one on this platform can tell you how to get a a 'good' man. There is no universal law on how a good relationship is formed or how it works for others.

Being introverted is another thing to consider when thinking of a relationship. How hard are you willing to step outside your shell? Introverts are too protective of their personal space and sometimes unwilling to compromise. Compromising doesn't mean pretending to be someone else but at least trying things the other person may find fun. No one likes boring people. Someone mentioned earlier if you were boring.

Please and please, self love is very important!!! Depression makes one feel worthless, don't allow it control you.

I hope and pray your man finds you. Talk to God about this. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Jefersoun: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2020
"I am every man's dream woman" that is where the problem is.
The problem of most women is pride. They don't know when to do the right thing. You see a woman offend a man but refuse to say or go to him to say sorry/or settle it. All they belief is that, there are lots of guys coming for them, so they don't need to put in any work to make their relationship work. Guess what, they end up getting the f-boys who don't care about their characters but all they need is their body. That thing you call little, can end your relationship. I have got more to say, but let me pause here.

3 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kantebets(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Liliantalks:
you no serious
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Obodo999(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Liliantalks:
I will hv kids. Definitely, so I won’t be alone

Don't even consider been a single mother. It's callous and it's evil.

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by dbestuncle: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Don't loose hope, this things happen, even in the Bible these matter in various styles are seen David the psalmist said in

psm 73

Surely God is good to Israel,
to those who are pure in heart.

2 But as for me, my feet had almost slipped;
I had nearly lost my foothold.
3 For I envied the arrogant
when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

4 They have no struggles;
their bodies are healthy and strong.[a]
5 They are free from common human burdens;
they are not plagued by human ills.
6 Therefore pride is their necklace;
they clothe themselves with violence.
7 From their callous hearts comes iniquity[b];
their evil imaginations have no limits.
8 They scoff, and speak with malice;
with arrogance they threaten oppression.
9 Their mouths lay claim to heaven,
and their tongues take possession of the earth.
10 Therefore their people turn to them
and drink up waters in abundance.

Sometimes when u are in dire need of answers or way forward in a particular area of life such as Marital. U look around u and it becomes clear the Psalmist noticed that some people live in sin and seems to be happier. That some have better luck than others.
True as it is.
Just don't ever give up on God know that this kind of thing happens n only God can deliver us.

Liliantalks:
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by rolly44: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Dont give up on ur search because life can be funy, hustle for ur hapiness because @50year ur interest is dead and totally gone,then u can even find nice young guys coming to u 4 marriage, u wil be like why didnt u come when i was 28or30yr, remember d village people, they too can play a great role in figthing hapiness. Sister dont give up, most happy women today hustle to be, change ur tactise, hv u tried approaching a guy u scent is a nice guy, if u hv not then u ar a learner, go and read the book"things women do to get a man"
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by emmaodet: 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shugavee:
so let her kill herself? Not everybody will get married especially women , the faster women realize that the better . Dick is everywhere , yes !! That’s why it’s easy for a woman to Bleep any guy for free even get money or nice outings , but relationships n marriage won’t get to everyone.

Fact!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! / If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You / Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.