Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One (10004 Views)

Funniest Valentine Memes U Will Laugh Like A Mad Man - PHOTOS / Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / If U Know Why Sex Is Sweet, U Will Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by 24kmagic: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Liliantalks:

First of all, how old are you?
Secondly, why are you rushing to get FTC on your own thread?
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Malawian(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
yes flattered and then dump her later
Well, I dont know about you, but sex on first date is not a criterion for judging a woman. I prefer a woman who goes for what she wants, not the pretentious types.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by betapikin15: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Dont even bother yourself looking forward to a relationship else you keep getting what you don't deserve from Bleep boys.I can't even remember the last time i was in a relationship.For the few ones I've been in my life were for the wrong reasons. I get too much attention everyday and I don't take any serious because they either come for the breast or nyash which is not what I want. It's very hard to recognize real this days because of too many Bleep boys around.Focus on whatever you are doing and in no distant time you will find that true person who will dig with you in every.Dont sound desperate, dress to kill and pamper yourself more.Life is good. Stay safe
what is it you want
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Eberechi24(f): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2020
femi4:
Life doesn't give you your heart desires all the time. You ll always meet fvck boyz if you don't lower it
Ok. if the Bleep boys have the quality a woman want, why can't a self-claimed serious man posse same? The question has been brooding my mind lately.

The problem isn't ours-the women. The problem is the quality of man out there. Everyone has a desire even men because no man with sane mind will like to have engagement with a mad women on the street. After all, she is a woman.

Asking her to lower her standard reconcile the fact that plurality of "serious men" out there are low budgets. What do you think?

Because no woman will think twice of dating you if you have some quality. Also, I think men need to seriously up their games instead of waiting and wanting a girl to lower standards to fit into their world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by betapikin15: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
For the few ones I've been in my life were for the wrong reasons. I get too much attention everyday and I don't take any serious because they either come for the breast or nyash which is not what I want.
what is it you want?
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Jehnny01: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2020
Are you female single/married, but bored and lonely?
Do you look for a companion to talk (gossip) and laugh with in Abuja?
Do you crave for something deep and refreshing?
Do you need a companion for morning exercise?
Do you want to make new friends, share experiences, have fun and be happy.

Let's connect @ jehnny01joy@gmail.com

It should be discreet, matured, and fun only
This post may sound like a lie, but trust me, I don't lie. I can be playful, but I don't lie.

I used to be a 69 seconds man and I was frustrated. Many years later, I'm now a 3+ hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Chlerion: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
there is a big difference between need and want ,,,, no one needs another hunan being other than themselves.
Yeah, I agree with you. But the truth is that there are some challenges that being oneself might not be able to solve. We all desire someone in our lives to break the barriers together.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2020
betapikin15:
what is it you want?
A purpose driven man who's not lustful,but 99.99percent have become Bleep boys
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by lotman4real(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2020
U sound like a lesbian �, are you one ?
Shugavee:
can worrying change anything tho ? What won’t make her more depressed? U cm with no solution but hv a problem with what I said ?

U don’t need a man to live ur life , that’s what she needs to know n understand, other than that is desperation and depression.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
this is the problem you women have.. you always like to play the victim... we're trying to advice her.. why are you making it seem we're trying to make her feel bad.... i feel like you're a toxic person... check around maybe thats why you don't have many freinds or even a relationship
I ain’t playing victim ,, I made my comment without tagging anyone stating my opinion,, n people start tagging me n telling me rubbish .
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Liliantalks: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2020
24kmagic:

First of all, how old are you?
Secondly, why are you rushing to get FTC on your own thread?
I don’t understand what u mean by FTC
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
I ain’t playing victim ,, I made my comment without tagging anyone stating my opinion,, n people start tagging me n telling me rubbish .
Ignore their lots as it provokes lots of them to see a woman says she can be happy without a man.When a woman thinks she can never be happy without a man,you become a victim for the Bleep boys

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by frankkydee(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2020
lefulefu:
and when they make such statement and the men start avioding them they start crying.many ladies who are single are single through their own fault cos many want to marry dangote or a guy with big house and big car.they not intersted in the young men who are around them.over choosing here and dere.there are guys everywhere so no lady can lay of being single cos she cant get any man.many men are begging for the attention of ladies.

You have said it all my brother. Guys are out there looking for a lady to marry but can't seem to get one cos most of the ladies are too selective in so many ways . May the Lord God help us all to find a good partner cos no one is meant to be single, no one!
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by lotman4real(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2020
You got a point though...but it doesn't always work that way , I know friends who made love on
the first date they are still dating till now and some are married too...likewise me ,my ex of 3 yrs, we had sex on the 1st visit.
Kennedyiheme02:
Try not to sleep with a guy on the first date.. i don't know of any man that takes a girl serious after sleeping with her on the first date or the first day she visits him... i wouldn't either
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by frankkydee(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Ignore their lots as it provokes lots of them to see a woman says she can be happy without a man.When a woman thinks she can never be happy without a man,you become a victim for the Bleep boys

Can every guy be tagged fuvk boy?
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2020
lotman4real:
You got a point though...but it doesn't always work that way , I know friends who made love on
the first date they are still dating till now and some are married too...likewise me ,my ex of 3 yrs, we had sex on the 1st visit.
well in most cases nothing usually comes out of it... a guy sees a girl that he slept with on thw first day as trash.. in his mind, she probably slept with all the men she met before you on the first day
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2020
Malawian:

Well, I dont know about you, but sex on first date is not a criterion for judging a woman. I prefer a woman who goes for what she wants, not the pretentious types.
if she slept with you on the first day, she slept with 50 more on the first day... unless you're used to picking up trash.. go for it.. more power to you
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by frankkydee(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2020
lotman4real:

Either first day sex or not that's not even the issue. Everything still boils down to personality and the way we deal things that happen in our lives
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by 24kmagic: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

What do you mean by the bolded? Hope it doesn't imply you're a pushover. Sometimes what men claim they want isn't what they tend to go for. Don't be deceived. Some, just like some women, are "fixers". Meaning, they like a challenge or someone they think they can "tame", if that makes sense.

Anyway, "submissive" sounds like a complete bore to me. Could be why they're not sticking around. Perhaps what you need is to balance your submissiveness with a bit of kick ass, so you're not so one-dimensional & a snoozefest.

You're very correct.
I have this dominant trait in me. (What nairalanders call Alpha male).
I don't need a submissive woman.
I need a woman that will put me in my place, someone to "tame" me as you said.
As long as she's loves me, she's not violent and she's faithful.

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
you're in your 20s yeah?
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by 24kmagic: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
I don’t understand what u mean by FTC

First to comment.
And again, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Liliantalks: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2020
24kmagic:

First to comment.
And again, how old are you?
late 20s
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by frankkydee(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
A purpose driven man who's not lustful,but 99.99percent have become Bleep boys

This is so funny 99.99% how did you come by that figure? Clearly, there something wrong somewhere
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Facts

1 Like

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
you're in your 20s yeah?
yup
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by frankkydee(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
late 20s

Well, I don't know the motive behind this post though I feel the post is not about you but just to see how people feel about singlehood
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2020
lotman4real:
U sound like a lesbian �, are you one ?
na u know
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Reality is most women choose to play with fuk boys as they call it.. those are the one's with game and money.. thats one reason..

I say this all the time, the more successful and flashy a woman becomes the harder it is to find a husband.. women you dont date down, a woman earning 5 million a month wouldn't want to date a man make 300k a month... she wants to date a man making 50 million a month... men with 50 million a month don't want to date women who aren't rich cos, a rich wife would never respect you....

So for women you have two choices..

1. Become rich like linda ikeji, reducing the chance of you finding a spouse and having your own family.

2. You focus on being a mom and a wife forfeiting career and personal wealth...

You make your choice, you cant really have both..

I suggest you choose wisely as one of those options would lead you into massive depression

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
yup
no wonder... listen womens physical prime is between the age of 16-28.. when you hit 30s its all over... i dont know any man in his 30s that would marry a woman in her 30s too.... men in 30s prefer to marry women is 20s...early 20s...

You're digging a big well for yourself... you'd realise it when you hit 30.. ask linda ikeji.. she do pass you

3 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Smile4mee01: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Hmnnn...

Regardless of how we try to paint it a woman will feel incomplete without a man for she was created for the man and not vice versa.

A man was doing allright by himself before a woman cause he needed a woman to expand his territories.

But guys do u sometimes feel we are getting close to those times when 7 women will want to be with 1 man. I feel for the generations ahead.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Reality is most women choose to play with fuk boys as they call it.. those are the one's with game and money.. thats one reason..

I say this all the time, the more successful and flashy a woman becomes the harder it is to find a husband.. women you dont date down, a woman earning 5 million a month wouldn't want to date a man make 300k a month... she wants to date a man making 50 million a month... men with 50 million a month don't want to date women who aren't rich cos, a rich wife would never respect you....

So for women you have two choices..

1. Become rich like linda ikeji, reducing the chance of you finding a spouse and having your own family.

2. You focus on being a mom and a wife forfeiting career and personal wealth...

You make your choice, you cant really have both..

I suggest you choose wisely as one of those options would lead you into massive depression
Nothing but the truth. Women hardly date down.
That is why feminists are very stupid, men and women are never equal. You can not put a Man in a woman's place neither can you put a woman in a man's place, its simple biology.

2 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by femi4: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2020
Eberechi24:

Ok. if the Bleep boys have the quality a woman want, why can't a self-claimed serious man posse same? The question has been brooding my mind lately.

The problem isn't ours-the women. The problem is the quality of man out there. Everyone has a desire even men because no man with sane mind will like to have engagement with a mad women on the street. After all, she is a woman.

Asking her to lower her standard reconcile the fact that plurality of "serious men" out there are low budgets. What do you think?

Because no woman will think twice of dating you if you have some quality. Also, I think men need to seriously up their games instead of waiting and wanting a girl to lower standards to fit into their world.
A woman is always at the receiving end. Its just the normal for them to reduce their expectations.

The fvck boys won't give you stability, that man you think should up his game will eventually find his match that will appreciate even the little he's bringing to the table

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Plants That Look Like The Female Sex Parts(pictures) / Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) / Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.