Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One (9964 Views)

Funniest Valentine Memes U Will Laugh Like A Mad Man - PHOTOS / Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / If U Know Why Sex Is Sweet, U Will Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Paxie55: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
u all don’t know jack about me so take a sit?,, being single isn’t a stigma babe , don’t let these men make u feel so liliantalks , don’t listen to anything from a single woman my foot !! Just imagine u start being stigmatized for a situation u can’t control ,, they will give u all sort of advise but that’s no assurance for anything ,, love urself, take care of urself , n remember u don’t need anyone to be happy
The reason you are saying this is cos you are single. Most of my then single friends used to be like you or even worse untill they get hinged.

They don't let me rest on whatsapp status this days with their lovey dovey stories.
We need companionship, it's necessary. I've never seen a happy single woman. All seems bitter to me.
Just pray and work on yourself babe, and pray the right man locates you.

10 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by perousd: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
and what's that supposed to mean
Honestly, it seems like you're trying to initiate her into your cult.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2020
perousd:

Honestly, it seems like you're trying to initiate her into your cult.
I guess you are our leader,stop saying what you don't Know
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by franklingud(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2020
My dear it's well
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by perousd: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I guess you are our leader,stop saying what you don't Know
Im not trying to be rude and I don't mean Cult like "cult" ...
Anyways, from your write-up, it seems you are advising her based on your experience and trying to make her be like you. Just pointing it out.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2020
sorry get well soon,depression is an ailment that's why i won't blame you for saying what's on your mind,men are not things that you need,men are humans you deserve if you are patient enough. nothing good comes easy if you where not born with it.o knew how hard it was for me to meet my woman but I'm glad I did.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2020
Paxie55:

The reason you are saying this is cos you are single. Most of my then single friends used to be like you or even worse untill they get hinged.

They don't let me rest on whatsapp status this days with their lovey dovey stories.
We need companionship, it's necessary. I've never seen a happy single woman. All seems bitter to me.
Just pray and work on yourself babe, and pray the right man locates you.
can u all just stop these nonsense Jabs , u hv not seen cause hving someone like u as a friend will even make them way more depressed . There r happy single women out there. Hw r u affirmative I am single , I am a open minded person who wants people happy than desperate. So because u hv someone telling people they desperately eneed someone is a way of helping them , when it’s a situation they can not control?
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Paxie55: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
can u all just stop these nonsense Jabs , u hv not seen cause hving someone like u as a friend will even make them way more depressed . There r happy single women out there. Hw r u affirmative I am single , I am a open minded person who wants people happy than desperate. So because u hv someone telling people they desperately eneed someone is a way of helping them , when it’s a situation they can not control?
Well, I responded based on your rants here. And for the record, I don't come online encouraging or discouraging relationships et al.
I believe in what's gonna be, gonna be. Unlike you that will tell op A and go behind to do B.
I never said Op should be desperate, she should be occupied with lots of things going on in her life and when the right man comes, she will know.

3 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2020
perousd:

Im not trying to be rude and I don't mean Cult like "cult" ...
Anyways, from your write-up, it seems you are advising her based on your experience and trying to make her be like you. Just pointing it out.
Wrong assumptions
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Paxie55:

Well, I responded based on your rants here. And for the record, I don't come online encouraging or discouraging relationships et al.
I believe in what's gonna be, gonna be. Unlike you that will tell op A and go behind to do B.
I never said Op should be desperate, she should be occupied with lots of things going on in her life and when the right man comes, she will know.
u don’t discourage n encourage,, that’s ur life, u would hv just done ur thing n not mentioned me . Am not living my life to please u , do ur thing while I do mine
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Openbusiness: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
If u think u need a Man U will never get one ,,, I hv been single all my life, dated yes but hvnt had a committed relationship in my life ,, and it’s sad cause I am every man’s dream woman , I am beautiful, averagely independent, I cook , clean , I believe in summiting to my man and I am well groomed n no man has ever experienced all I hv in me .. I feel so depressed sometimes.. a lot of Bleep boys everywhere, I don’t even know what I hv done to deserve these kind of men , please no one should cm to me with that work on urself bullshit cause people who look like shit r in good relationships, feminist u all talk smack about are in good relationships. Please don’t cm to me with that spiritual nonsense, a lot of church girls older than I am are very single also ,Maybe it’s cause I feel I need a guy too much, I think I would become a feminist, atleast the single feminist r way happier than I am. Am so fuckingg depressed . Damn
Na me u dey find. Send yo dating CV to my pm
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Paxie55: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
u don’t discourage n encourage,, that’s ur life, u would hv just done ur thing n not mentioned me . Am not living my life to please u , do ur thing while I do mine
Your life means nothing to me though.
Just stop saying What you don't do, it's hypocrisy.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Paxie55:

Your life means nothing to me though.
Just stop saying What you don't do, it's hypocrisy.
ur opinion don’t matter! She doesn’t need a man to be happy .. cause I don’t need anyone to be happy, I am self sufficient!! People in my life r just a plus !! That how I want every woman to be out there !!! N would keep encouraging self love !!! Well I don’t blame u ,, u are a selfish person
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Alex96(f): 8:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Hey I feel you babe. Each time you feel depressed and alone please go on your knees to pray. If you are in a public place just pray it in your heart, you don't have to believe in the words you are saying but make it a routine to keep telling the one who sees it all that you believe he will give you your heart desires. In time God will send your own king, he may not be perfect but he will fit the need. Also begin to ask yourself what kind of guy do you want. You can try your hands on online dating like afroromance where you may meet guys who are ready for something deep in your area. Don't forget to be confident and know your worth — a saying goes don't shop when you're hungry because lot of stuff you won't usually pick may look appealing. So babe be confident and know yourself worth, you may feel alone now but this too shall pass. Sending you love.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Paxie55: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
ur opinion don’t matter! She doesn’t need a man to be happy .. cause I don’t need anyone to be happy, I am self sufficient!! People in my life r just a plus !! That how I want every woman to be out there !!! N would keep encouraging self love !!! Well I don’t blame u ,, u are a selfish person
Lool. Please, stopeet!! We know how your type behave, form voltron online, goes offline depressed. I'm only saying you should stop all these we don't need any man or woman, just cos yours haven't come.

When yours come, will you still say all these?

Quit deceiving yourself.

5 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Eberechi24(f): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
No girl, no one is self sufficient. You aren't an island. We are very much dependent on people around us for survival and living.

If you are self sufficient, why do you to buy stuff from market women, why not grow them instead?
If you are sufficient, why do you employ the services of designers and stylists, why not make them yourself? Even with money, we need each other.

In as much as we encourage self love, we shouldnt destroy the possibility of being loved by another. She want a man and she will get that man no matter what it takes. All she wants is the right man. It's no fun dying in isolation alone.

But actually if you say you are cool being alone, then it's your life. my disbelief doesn't matter.

10 Likes

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by goldman777: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2020
The truth with all this girls here is greed they want an already made dangote or rich guy what they Don't know is the rich guy knows this used them and change them like diapers dumping then they come crying like babies while that young struggling lad beside them with a bright future is ignored what this greedy selfish ladies Don't logically understand is that no man was born holding cash coming from the womb.money is an asset we all were born and met in this world it can come and go anytime even the rich men they are after can become paupers or poor become rich.women Don't think with there brain logically and thus create fantasy problems for themselves.op give that guy beside you a chance stop believing you are too beautiful and only deserve dangote beautiful ladies are being born everyday and the rich dangotes will never run out of beautiful ladies to use as diapers throw away your worthless pride and forge ahead

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Some people are just ranting here,everybody with her/his own opinion.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2020
Paxie55:

Lool. Please, stopeet!! We know how your type behave, form voltron online, goes offline depressed. I'm only saying you should stop all these we don't need any man or woman, just cos yours haven't come.

When yours come, will you still say all these?

Quit deceiving yourself.
so u think I hv no man around me ? Lol !! Get off my case !! I said what I said !! Choke on it !!
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Shugavee(f): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2020
Eberechi24:

No girl, no one is self sufficient. You aren't an island. We are very much dependent on people around us for survival and living.

If you are self sufficient, why do you to buy stuff from market women, why not grow them instead?
If you are sufficient, why do you employ the services of designers and stylists, why not make them yourself? Even with money, we need each other.

In as much as we encourage self love, we shouldnt destroy the possibility of being loved by another. She want a man and she will get that man no matter what it takes. All she wants is the right man. It's no fun dying in isolation alone.

But actually if you say you are cool being alone, then it's your life. my disbelief doesn't matter.
we need each other to survive !! I totally agree but when it comes to hving a man in ur life (relationships)!! I stand firm on my opinion, that A WOMAN DOES NOT NEED A MAN TO BE HAPPY !!
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by perousd: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Wrong assumptions
Your preaching says it all. No assumption.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Malawian(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Try not to sleep with a guy on the first date.. i don't know of any man that takes a girl serious after sleeping with her on the first date or the first day she visits him... i wouldn't either
You are archaic. Some men wants to be flattered.
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
we need each other to survive !! I totally agree but when it comes to hving a man in ur life (relationships)!! I stand firm on my opinion, that A WOMAN DOES NOT NEED A MAN TO BE HAPPY !!
You are so right and that's where the op got it wrong
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Eberechi24(f): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2020
femi4:
You are missing the most important piece.....lower your standard
Why? Tell me why she should lower her standard
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2020
perousd:
Your preaching says it all. No assumption.
Oya run along
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Malawian(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
nice words , thank you
Are you a Cancer by Zodiac?
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by femi4: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2020
Eberechi24:

Why? Tell me why she should lower her standard
Life doesn't give you your heart desires all the time. You ll always meet fvck boyz if you don't lower it
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Starz825(m): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2020
Semperty:
opportunist undecided
Na u sabi grin
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Sierusvirus(m): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2020
When you say” you know you are every mans dream” what are you basis or what do you categorize as every mans dream?
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by CaptainMitch: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2020
cheesy How much you go pay me if I help your situation
Liliantalks:
If u think u need a Man U will never get one ,,, I hv been single all my life, dated yes but hvnt had a committed relationship in my life ,, and it’s sad cause I am every man’s dream woman , I am beautiful, averagely independent, I cook , clean , I believe in summiting to my man and I am well groomed n no man has ever experienced all I hv in me .. I feel so depressed sometimes.. a lot of Bleep boys everywhere, I don’t even know what I hv done to deserve these kind of men , please no one should cm to me with that work on urself bullshit cause people who look like shit r in good relationships, feminist u all talk smack about are in good relationships. Please don’t cm to me with that spiritual nonsense, a lot of church girls older than I am are very single also ,Maybe it’s cause I feel I need a guy too much, I think I would become a feminist, atleast the single feminist r way happier than I am. Am so fuckingg depressed . Damn

Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2020
Malawian:

You are archaic. Some men wants to be flattered.
yes flattered and then dump her later
Re: If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One by Kennedyiheme02: 9:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Shugavee:
u all don’t know jack about me so take a sit?,, being single isn’t a stigma babe , don’t let these men make u feel so liliantalks , don’t listen to anything from a single woman my foot !! Just imagine u start being stigmatized for a situation u can’t control ,, they will give u all sort of advise but that’s no assurance for anything ,, love urself, take care of urself , n remember u don’t need anyone to be happy
this is the problem you women have.. you always like to play the victim... we're trying to advice her.. why are you making it seem we're trying to make her feel bad.... i feel like you're a toxic person... check around maybe thats why you don't have many freinds or even a relationship

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. / Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.