Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) (9334 Views)

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Rejoice5000(f): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2020
lefulefu:
u can make her ur fuckmate nau.she is offering her kpomo to u on a platter of gold and u cant even code.its left for u to reject or accept the kpomo
Free things dey run Belle ooh
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by spiralwedge(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2020
She's a stranger and opportunist, don't let her in. You don't even know much about her.
It's better you support her with rent money or tell her to move to a face to face room which is usually about 20k for a year. That's where her broke aasss should be living because that's what she can afford.

If you allow her in, you will spend more than that. She sounds like a parasite to me.

3 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by MrFourSHIRTS: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2020
padi94:
If she is waiting for NYSC, tops you will keep her for 3months, just endure with her
it will b more than 3 months because of this Covid issue

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Npower: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Just marry her and have her rightfully to yourself
You this girl, when will you ever get sense?.

3 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2020
Npower:

Whats wrong with you,i will ignore you henceforth
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Npower: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Whats wrong with you,i will ignore you henceforth
You want to know what's wrong with me? You are the reason, you know what, I suggest you go on a self isolation, while on it, review all your posts and comments here and see if any made sense.

3 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by frozen70(f): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2020
ggood:
Good evening please help me , I met a lady three weeks ago and we started dating , everything was going well , few days ago she told me that where she stay her room mate want to leave the town , and she does not have money to pay for her rent that she want to stay with me. I stay alone in very nice apartment my house have everything inside including running water, steady light, shower etc. She has been begging me to allow her stay for the main time and I don't know what to do. I Barely know her, she said she want to pack her bag and come and drop in my house, and am new in that town. My fear is that she will block me from having other ladies and exploring other girls and she will be feeding in my house because she is not working at the moment she a graduate waiting for her NYSC according to her.

Please help me out what should I do

What you are about doing is like buying trouble for yourself on hire purchase

Tell her that your siblings comes and goes and you will not want a situation that things may not work out well

It's better you refuse her request than accept her pregnant her yet, she is nit the type of woman you want for marriage

Let her sort herself if she doesn't have family members

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by bigcee(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Baby, come let me massage you.

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by ggood: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2020
Yes it's going to be more than three months I guess
MrFourSHIRTS:
it will b more than 3 months because of this Covid issue
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by MrEazi223: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Same thing happened to me last week, me and the babe agreed for 2 days but after she stayed and feel comfortable she decided to extended it to 1 week, It was hell for me to have her around more than 2 days agreed, I had to fake a travel to make her leave my apartment

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Evercurious(f): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oga DO NOT TRY IT. THATS AN OLD TRICK USED BY GIRLS TO TRAP A GUY. ALWAYS FIRMING HOMELESS AND HELPLESS BEFORE YOUTH SERVICE.. THATS EVEN IF SHE GO GO AT LAST..

OGA NAA BELLE UNAA GO TAKE END THIS MATTER. THE MOMENT YOU AGREE TO THAT BEGINS YOUR JOURNEY AS A MARRIED MAN.. AND TRUST ME WAHALA DON SET IN...

VERY OLD TRICK INDEED

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Newbielearner(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tell her your sister s are coming to stay with you for the vacation. You can be paying her a visit once a week. Avoid cases where someone would eventually accuse you of rape. Even when you visit her, be smart. No leech should have access to free rent, food, etc. When there are better people who deserve it...
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by bigwig071(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Well, in matters like this, I usually don't fail to say my mind without fear nor favor. Now, without mincing words and without any atom of partiality, I wish to contribute in a way that no one will feel that I am being too emotional about this topic. The truth is that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say.
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
It's neither advisable nor appropriate.
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by princejenks(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tell her your mum or relatives do visit from time to time and would not approve of her staying with you
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by StylishLord(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Take it or leave it if u allow her in consider ur self a married man grin grin grin
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
She got siblings and family now
I Sha hate burden sad
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by lotman4real(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
W :oW are U 4real..? Marry her just like that ?huh!!
Sexytincoll:
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by narit: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
ggood:
Good evening please help me , I met a lady three weeks ago and we started dating , everything was going well , few days ago she told me that where she stay her room mate want to leave the town , and she does not have money to pay for her rent that she want to stay with me. I stay alone in very nice apartment my house have everything inside including running water, steady light, shower etc. She has been begging me to allow her stay for the main time and I don't know what to do. I Barely know her, she said she want to pack her bag and come and drop in my house, and am new in that town. My fear is that she will block me from having other ladies and exploring other girls and she will be feeding in my house because she is not working at the moment she a graduate waiting for her NYSC according to her.

Go and read Lord ubunja post "City girl Scheming" you might learn some few things, before you make your decision.
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
lotman4real:
W :oW are U 4real..? Marry her just like that ?huh!!
yes of course,since she's good for sex she's as well good for marriage.
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Npower: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Oya go inside, when elders are talking, children aren't supposed to say anything
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Npower:

Oya go inside, when elders are talking, children aren't supposed to say anything
you are the child here
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by franchasng: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
ggood:

Before you accept, make sure:

1.) You are very attracted to her and she is your kind of girl in the oza room

2.) You test her loyalty to you first by making sure you off her pant before she moves in fully

3.) You are financially ready to carry extra financial baggage without complain tomorrow

4.) You are ready to welcome unwanted pregnancy should such come

5.) She is a girl you can marry if worst comes to sholve

6.) You make a little findings about who she is before you moved into the area before you carry sickness
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by franchasng: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I can bet my bingo in the village that you are a guy posing as a lady.

Nairaland guys be careful, stay away from this guy posing as a lady......don't PM her oh, na your fellow man grin grin
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Damsman10(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
ggood:

OP LEMME TEYU HOW THIS WILL END

1. She gets impregnated by you
2. She brings another man belle and force it on you
3. Scorpion bite her and she kpai and you get arrested for illegal housing
4. Police trace her to your house and arrest you as accomplice of kidnapping, child trafficking and murder
5. You soon find out you can no longer pay rent - she has suck your destiny
6. Your become a ghost of yourself living a life you are not ready for

The only positive gain from that move is the regular and consistent phucking of her swt toto which is not worth risking any of the above listed for.

USE YOUR HEAD

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by franchasng: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Npower:

Sexytincoll is a guy not a girl, be guided wink
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
I can bet my bingo in the village that you are a guy posing as a lady.

Nairaland guys be careful, stay away from this guy posing as a lady......don't PM her oh, na your fellow man grin grin
you wish. stop mentioning me
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by vivalavida(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
No gree Baba

One just left my house today. She been no wan go sef.
On Thursday morning while at work, this babe drank tea and bread,ate indomie and fried three eggs before 10am. Then fried yam before I came back and ate.
I just dey look all my provision wey I buy for this coronavirus period. I had to discharge her today. She didn't even want to go because she see say food full the house.

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by franchasng: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
you wish. stop mentioning me
I only pity the vulnerable guys on Nairaland that will send you PM, local Yahoo boy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by kenodrill: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Marriage strategy.all I can say is she's a smart girl who knows what she wants and she's doing all she can to ve it. Unfortunately you might be her victim.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
I only pity the vulnerable guys on Nairaland that will send you PM, local Yahoo boy cheesy cheesy
i wonder why you are pained over nothing.Pms?thats not what I'm here for. I know you are one of those that are hanging in my pm with your other moniker,keep hanging there.stop mentioning me.Very irresponsible married man.
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
ggood:
She is like telling me that am heartless indirectly , because she don see fine house ,and who go feed am
Are you her father? Or Uncle??

Bros, no make me vex this hot afternoon. Use your head sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World / Why Are Some Married People Addicted To Social Network Sites? / All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.