Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive (135502 Views)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / COVID-19: Davido And Chioma — Lovely Timeline Photos / Covid-19 : Davido's Wife Chioma Finally Speaks From Isolation (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Muhylonaire(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
franchasng:
Send it, if its worth it, I will make you go global
I've sent an anonymous message
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by drakeli: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Any Nigerian celebrity that would like to trend with cheap publicity now should just say he has corona virus. Let’s wait and see grin grin

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Dani93(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jesuuuu.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Adex2442: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Davido and his Dad be shouting Omo baba olowo and Baba olowo up and down without giving anything back to the society.... Every other billionaires in Nigeria has contributed one thing or the other to combat this deadly virus but nothing has been heard of the Adeleke's family. If na to dey gallivant up and down inside private jet now, them no go carry last

Is it by force to give??
And what is your government doing
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Siberia01:
grin

na Naira Marley and his stupid marlians
remain..

Am telling you bro
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by CoronaVirusPro: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
thatchick:
I don't believe this report. There's something wrong somewhere

It's a publicity stunt trust me.

It's a norm for Davido's media publicist.

8 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Alvin212(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Cone headed monsters from Togo and be in Republic.

Brown roofers.

Oduduwaaaaa is an idiiot

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Aaaahhhh... Nawa ooo
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by DModeCntStopMe: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2020

Is this guy for real abi en wan release another single

Just checked my calendar and it revealed to me that it has been more than 14 days since Ifeanyi was born and arrived Nigeria from London

This might be publicity stunt, that immature boy, David can joke with anything

8 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Don't get happy or feel OK if you pay a huge money for a work but you didn't see good result. Here is good news At LEM where we deal with anything contain painting, we re into house painting, frame ( your portrait) screen printing and øffset printing. For more information call us on :08172010068.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by bamasite2: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is unfathomable
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by fergieboy: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Adelekes Money Can Bear This !!!!

NEXT PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by sauceEEP(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Regina Daniels and Ned should go get tested because they've been globetrotting...

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Martinola(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Siberia01:
grin
na Naira Marley and his stupid marlians remain..
I'm with you on this
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Chatflick(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
E don happen. I talk am
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Joefat: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Siberia01:
grin

remain..

grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
Bro werdeyhappen nah.. Wetin the guy do u.. Lol
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by baike: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Is like celebrities won use this thing trendcheesy
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by fennels007(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I hope Davido isn't doing this just to trend

I pray she's healed if true in Jesus name, Amen

My thought
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Hassan88(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
I wish her well
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Siberia01:
grin
na Naira Marley and his stupid marlians remain..

naira Marley go take weed smoking pursue coronavirus.
learnt that the guy is a heavy smoker. grin grin
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vision2045:

What have you and your father donated ? No pun intended

They made their money using their God given gift...

Y don't u query people like Dino and others who milked the country dry what they have donated

don't mind the dumb fellow
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Hezmatosky: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
But why flying up and down? She no get job?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by olivegirl(f): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
BUHARIGOQUENCH:
Good news and welcome development...More news like this will be highly appreciated...all this nonsense celebs that have no morality should get em..
May all the celebrities that have kept their voice silent towards the oppressed masses catch it one by one... grin grin grin
I'm so disappointed

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by stickle(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Davido and his Dad be shouting Omo baba olowo and Baba olowo up and down without giving anything back to the society.... Every other billionaires in Nigeria has contributed one thing or the other to combat this deadly virus but nothing has been heard of the Adeleke's family. If na to dey gallivant up and down inside private jet now, them no go carry last
You have just pointed out the fact but what is our government doing with all the donations?
No testing kits, our people are forced to stay at home without any palliative.
They only need more to steal more
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by CutieKing: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Everybody travelling from abroad is now a suspect.
God help us.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Glink2018(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Siberia01:
grin

remain.

Evil+minded person. Your evil thought will remain with you and your lineage.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Martinola(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
prince985:
grin
Ki'logbe?
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by franchasng: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Muhylonaire:

I will send it to your Gmail. However, the writeup is concentrated on Nigeria alone.
sorry then, that's not my area of coverage, I can't help
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by elhafeez(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
she caught Corona in the UK. please report her let them treat her there. They know this countries where high risk but they still travelled.
They refuse to give birth in Nigeria. now they are seeking treatment in Nigeria. God is great.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Fash20: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Quick recovery chioma
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by OdefaGirl(f): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Like seriously.....was it not two days ago you were f+ndling with your favourite part of her body telling us you were staying home...ahh!!

May she recover soon.... and thanks for making it public.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Supergirl19: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Our prayers are with them. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Goldie Is Dead! / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.