Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! (11870 Views)

Whats So Special About Igbo Girls?? / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by poweredcom(m): 1:05am On Dec 30, 2010
bro you are a weak man and a sentimental sucker for love, use ur head bro
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 30, 2010
It is not bad if both of you are matured enough to handle it.
I tried it before and at the end we broke up cos we are not matured enough to handle all the things we see and hear all the time.
A popular saying goes thus " Too much familiarity brings contempt". and that is what u will get when u date a neighbour.
when she wakes up and she comes out with just a sleeveless without bra under and there are people in the area, u might feel good or bad or u may be thinking she had something in mind.
Maturity is what it takes to go into it. it is never easy. it might be okay at the beginning but u people will start falling out when u get so familiar.

And hear this, anytime she hurts u and u see her maybe hugging "Just a friend in the area, i tell u, u will die over and over again, especially when u trully love her.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by shawonlese: 5:48am On Dec 30, 2010
@ poster,

What would you do when the girl in question gets tired of you (just like she said), and you start seeing her with someone else?
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by almoner(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2010
gzib:

It is not bad if both of you are matured enough to handle it.
I tried it before and at the end we broke up cos we are not matured enough to handle all the things we see and hear all the time.
A popular saying goes thus " Too much familiarity brings contempt". and that is what u will get when u date a neighbour.
when she wakes up and she comes out with just a sleeveless without bra under and there are people in the area, u might feel good or bad or u may be thinking she had something in mind.
Maturity is what it takes to go into it. it is never easy. it might be okay at the beginning but u people will start falling out when u get so familiar.

And hear this, anytime she hurts u and u see her maybe hugging "Just a friend in the area, i tell u, u will die over and over again, especially when u trully love her.

Certainly!
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by eridah2007(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2010
@OP
Try and see.Experience is d best teacher. grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Jibson999(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2010
dont really know cos im just about to get into it. this small babe just moved to my area (directly opposite my house) and has since been staring at me.
morng, afternoon just name it. me self no know weytin i go do
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Pain(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2010
Please Dont Be offended. How Old Are You?
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2010
@Jibson999, Try and read my comment on this issue. I have tried it before and i tell u, it wasn't easy at all. i really love this girl and any slightest action calls for questioning.
You said "small babe", be certain that the babe is matured, not agewise but character-wise else here comes the pig that will soil ur name in the soil especially when u are well respected in that area. Little children will describe u with ur actions and inaction with her.
My candid advice is find out more about her mental stability.some girls are overpossesive and that means trouble,cos u better not greet another girl with a smile in that area if u really want to sleep in peace.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Ttaiwo84(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2010
nothing wrong man, carry goooooooo.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by eridah2007(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2010
Jibson999:

dont really know cos im just about to get into it. this small babe just moved to my area (directly opposite my house) and she has since been staring at me.
morng, afternoon just name it. me self no know weytin i go do

So what ar u werrin for?? NACK AM grin grin grin
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by ladeeh09: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2010
Cos dating is so unpredictable and those rules do apply.
Na bad idea.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Eretare(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2010
You don't have your own space. In less than two months, you'll grate on each other and end up disliking yourselves.
As has been said earlier, if you must go out with the girl, move to another area.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by JUO(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2010
The end is disastrous
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by reubeno(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2010
efrebo efrebo u go wound ooo, my guy i tink is a bad idea, i see it as been cheap, please look else where, 98% of dis n ds type of r/ship neva works out well.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by sayso: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2010
if you are a playboy,it is a no go area,but if you want to stay,then no visitor is allowed.All in all,always a bad move,better to import and allow them neighbours to swallow in envy.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by mecussey(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2010
Poster, certainly the relationship will suffer, don't ask me how. Do not date your neighbor be ordinary friends with her, you can as well get sex if you want
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by donblacky(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2010
actualy my current date iz my neb, so far so gud notin has gone wrong wink wink
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by bug24(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2010
ok guyz, i think am guilty of this issue here. i have this gurl in ma compound, how we got close i cant tell til now but what i know is that she moved in recently and the next 3weeks saw her coming into ma apt, next thing is, we are both enjoying the sexual escapades without even lookin back.

we both know we aint befiriending each other as we both have fiance's/

dis kind life sef. i dey find way to stop. lol
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by ruffrider(f): 1:04am On Dec 31, 2010
[color=#770077][/color]if she dates you, her neighbor, you will see every guy that comes by her place. And if it don't work out, the aftermath could get ugly. Someone might start stalking and acting crazy.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by ruffrider(f): 1:07am On Dec 31, 2010
You can't lie with someone who lives next door to you. You can't use an excuse, like "im not home right now." or "
yeah I am home thinking about you, etc. And you are out having fun.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by kokobilo1: 2:21am On Dec 31, 2010
Dating is good when you are a teenager but not really advisable if you are matured because of Freedom of movement and choice.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by bright007(f): 4:24am On Dec 31, 2010
Do u know dat it is a bad thing to dey chop meat wey dey ur backyard?go outside, nonesense
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 31, 2010
Dating a neighbor is not totally a bad idea,some folks might resent it, because its too close, and partners would have full knowledge of their dealings, such as raising of voices,family behavior, movements etc. on the other hand some folks think its more preferably because it helps to checkmate your partner and strengthens relationship(cos out of sight is out of mind and in sight is in-mind).Personally, i will say love supersedes this condition, and i will encourage it, but i cant do it because,i will commit sin every day( steady poking)
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Meldrick(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2010
It sure will encourage quicky (quick action). when her dad goes out, you could rush to take a shot(quick one) vice versa. grin grin
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by dabbe(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2011
nothing is wrong with dating a next door neighbor just dat u will keep fucking urself every where and d more d sex d more ur love reduce
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2011
Sauer has dated a neighbour before and it all went well. Go 'head bro
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by akinolasam: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2011
@ post
apart from the regular bleeping that you may enjoy, and someone coming around to do your dirty jobs (sweeping+washing+cooking) there is not much advantage in neighborhood dating.

in fact, experience has shown that when the bubble finally bust (which is bound to happen sooner or latter) you will be in for some shameful and embarrassing moments.

any way, like someone has said earlier, experience is the best teacher.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Waxxzy(m): 5:36am On Jan 02, 2011
i bet you wont like it,
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Ify55(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2011
Date ma neighboor? I can't cos when d bomb explodes it kills persons nearer 2 it. @akinosala life is d worst teacher coz it gets "carry over" b4 u learn
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Ify55(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2011
Date ma neighboor? I can't cos when d bomb explodes it kills persons nearer 2 it. @akinosala life is d worst teacher coz it gets "carry over" b4 u learn
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by akinolasam: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2011
Ify 55:

I know, but some of these guys will not take simple advice & reasoning.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Olumogun: 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2011
akinolasam:

@ post
apart from the regular bleeping that you may enjoy, and someone coming around to do your dirty jobs (sweeping+washing+cooking) there is not much advantage in neighborhood dating.

in fact, experience has shown that when the bubble finally bust (which is bound to happen sooner or latter) you will be in for some shameful and embarrassing moments.

any way, like someone has said earlier, experience is the best teacher.

easy BROWSING = the only benefit of dating a neighbour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust / Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.