Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! (11872 Views)

Whats So Special About Igbo Girls?? / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Yorubah(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2010
Nothing is wrong with it poster fire on! and do it with sense
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by mansmith(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2010
its horrible,do not dare.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by bandely(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2010
He go make am easy jor, when you want it! grin grin
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Goldenmeda(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2010
It's not gud to date a gurl where u guys will b seen each other most every hours, 4 me i can date a gurl in my street not to talk ov my neighbour's
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by delimit(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2010
it is not a idea dating your neighbour because you have no hiding place.
No time to rest even if you are not happy or you dont want any disturbance since she does not need to knock before coming to your room.
even if you tired of the relationship,no way out becos if you come home another baby she will make sure that the house is not comfortable for the 3 of you
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by snowdrops(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
like dating your colleague at work, or your classmate in uni.

high risk of "see finish" syndrome
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Ugeh: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2010
Naaaaaaaaa! Not a good idea embarassed. The relationship will be burnt to death by the friction of closeness (or nearness I should say)
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by BOONDOCKS: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2010
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! At least you wont be paying for taxi cabs to her crib!
My guy please. STAY AWAY!! i'm talking from experience bro!!
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by cantell(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2010
Poster,
C'mon bro!
You don't need an xcuse to get laid.
Go do ur thing bro!
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by chihakeem(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
Dating your neighbour is not bad. Both of you are there temporarily and you will move out one day. So, continue if really you want her. But pray oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just have her as shagging partner . Dating her will not work!!! It will only work if you stay far away from her or she leaves for you.

Nothing wrong with dating neighbors. . . As long as you understand there are still boundaries. Don't think because she lives next door, you can just be popping in and out however you like or keeping tabs on who comes in and when or just basically set up camp there.

This does not mean she has something to hide, some people just don't like that kind of in your face, up close and personal relationship. . . It can be choking and I suspect the object of your attraction is like that (telling you she gets tired of people easily. . .get a clue) If you know you can't abide by these. . . errrr. . .little things, I'd advice you to just leave her alone.

By the way, saying "You can't let her go" kinda sounds like she has legit reasons not to wanna date you.

Just sayin'

You really need to do a check with most of the people who told you how wrong it is to date a girl next door most especially that law 6 thousand whatever thing(they cynic hypocrites).

One sage saying in regards to the words of the SAGE says you who can get the girl next door to be your bed/Bleep mate should be celebrated come to think of it date them, you should be revered when it comes to dating women.

I for example date any girl that catches my fancy most especially those in my neighborhoods from house-help to Yankee/JD returnee or fresh boding house leaving students. Come to think of it i earned myself the need "SEEKER".

Need ideas on how i could go this far check. http://dating-war..com
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Nymphnode(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2010
snowdrops:

like dating your colleague at work, or your classmate in uni.

high risk of "see finish" syndrome

I have dated a colleague, and my neighbour was in my arms till 4 am today. Its tasking I must tell you@ least in my case. She comes in every morning in tank top and seriously I have seen a lot of boobies but she is just irressistable. I got my first querry this month for constant late coming, The colleague is costing me my place in the company because another departmental director wants her, Go ahead with your plan if you love the adrenaline rush
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by jonsn: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2010
It suc sadks.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by hackney(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2010
Nymph node:

I have dated a colleague, and my neighbour was in my arms till 4 am today. Its tasking I must tell you@ least in my case. She comes in every morning in tank top and seriously I have seen a lot of bosoms but she is just irressistable. I got my first querry this month for constant late coming, The colleague is costing me my place in the company because another departmental director wants her, Go ahead with your plan if you love the adrenaline rush

stunt 101.
lmao.

However if the neighbor fling goes south , she'll become the neighbor from hell.
And God forbid when another girl comes to see you but u r not there and neighbor is around.
She will tell her u r a mite-infested, HIV ravaged, lying son of a gun.

. . . .  could be fun though grin grin  more adrenaline rush than mountain-climbing.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by kingbru(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
Just don't shit where you eat and don't eat where you shit!!! undecided undecided
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by kobikwelu(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2010
, huge mistake,
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Emmy3(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2010
[center]To me nothing is wrong with dating a neighbour,
just play your game wella.
Ties Dating rule:

A) Two sister from thesame household can be dated by a guy, though stimultaneously.

B) Neighbours, family friends, friends, colleages, trade-partners can all be dated 100%[/center]
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Delible(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2010
guy relax ooo. U go give the girl belle in a matter weeks and ur eye go clear.

Yes cos everyday will be gbam gbam and sucky when ur bro is not around. tongue
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by walesam(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2010
There is absolutely nothing wrong with dating a neighbour. A friend of mine actually did. They have been married now for more than three years.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by mystikal(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
Neighbour n Office romance. . . . . . .no, no, no. Its easier said than done anyway. Some people just love a lil bit of adventure and drama abi
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by linsa01(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2010
Hey! This 'neighbor love' is happening 2 me right now. I can tell it needs maturity & lots of patience. In short, guy don't dear. Buht if u fink u can cope,well, goodluck.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Dukechimi: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2010
Guy, dont dare!!!
U'll lose ur respect from all oda neighbours, ur broda and d girl.
If u dont care abt. ur personal respect, then u r not a real man.
Definitely, wen u start properly, d babe will toss u like a coin if care is not taken because she will b in charge

IF D CONJI HOLD U 2MUCH, Become a visitor in ur brodas house, only then will u b in charge and enjoy d babe.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2010
Let me guess! You live with your big brother or so. And he sends you on errand sometimes, no vex oh. May be sometimes as man concern, una fit quarrel once in a while. And all these your neighbor (the babe) go dey see, abi.

Date her at your peril. My advise is, that same feeling, you can have it with another girl. Keep it.

If you reach to date, then why are you still with your brother. Go rent house na.
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Ify55(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2010
2 date ur next door chik na waooh. One sef de trow me pass 4 ma hood but i always trow dew over d bar , lol
on a serious note it is damn dangerous
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Ify55(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2010
2 date ur next door chik na waooh. One sef de trow me pass 4 ma hood but i always trow dew over d bar , lol
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Ify55(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2010
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Ify55(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2010
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by UNLEASHED(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2010
The last time i checked, there's nothing wrong
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by aminalib(f): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2010
I personally would never date a neighbor AGAIN, it's too close for comfort, some guys can be too jealous, and he was able to see who came into my place at any given time, whose car is in my driveway and this and that, and i could never just be alone , he must be at my place or i must be at his,
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Dizzy10: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2010
;-D guy tell us say u wan tear ur neighbour tótó
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Dizzy10: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2010
;-D guy tell us say u wan tear ur neighbour tótó
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by Sagamite(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2010
violent:

This is incredibly dumb!--you don't go on a site to look for "neighbors to date", they are called neighbors for a reason right?

You dey craze! See as you dey make me laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! by squadman(m): 12:01am On Dec 30, 2010
I beg bros I just dey enter this place ni o for the first time still dont no much about the naira land just eventually I cliked on ur name somewhere here sha and decided to just sey, make u na teach me how dem dey use this place ooo, lol and I no even no sey na how sweet this place be,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. / Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? / Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.