Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria (3177 Views)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / 95.1% Poverty Rate In Nigeria Means Increase In Prostitution And More Yahoo Boys / Below Is A Clear Picture Of A Real Man � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by sexylassie2(f): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
southniyikaye:
because I warned you and you never listen
Whatever have gone through in life as in my bad times, you will go through a million of it
You will find help and you shall never see
You will cry and never see a shoulder to cry on
You will be forever miserable cos you've pricked a wounded heart
At the peak of your achievement, you will forever be disappointed
You shall pursue and never meet your heart desires, you will always labor in vain, you shall beg for mercy and never find
You shall wish you were never born and you will wish you never attend to that that doesn't concern you.
I gave you chances but you believed you are wise,
Your wisely shall bring you downfall wherever you go
To you, you will believe you are wise but henceforth, you will look foolish to others,
You shall never know joy and sorrow upon sorrows shall be yours henceforth cos you've pricked a wounded heart.

highest na empty threats commot from your head

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Ruggedniggaone: 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
southniyikaye:
mind your business cos your likes will never read before commenting, I warned her severally, warned her three times even after her insults.
Guess you didn't see that right?
you are shameless I shame for you and your like will be condemning almajiri

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by CsRockefeller(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Your chances of survival this night is very slim, you should worry about that

Nothing will happen to her even if u were d devil himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Guy u b stalker shocked shocked

He has been begging for ages.
Everyone knows him already.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tozic:

seūn will never call these people lazy asses..
A thief show knows who a thief is.
Apart from you being a beggar, your grammatical locution sucks too.
My eyes are burning, chale improve first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

highest na empty threats commot from your head
I have even forgiven her cos my conscience won't let me be.
But know this, because it is a faceless forum doesn't give people the audacity to run their mouth anyhow.
Herbalist patronize this forum and some great men of God too that carries annointing
So some of you might just invoke things on yourself all in the name of I want to comment.
If you think a good man of God will never curse, then read up the story of Elisha when some young men called him a bald headed man.
We need to all be careful.
Empty words or not, some people have powerful tongues.
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
you are shameless I shame for you and your like will be condemning almajiri
I shame. For you? Guy you need proper education, stop disgracing your lineage
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by sexylassie2(f): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
southniyikaye:
But know this, because it is a faceless forum doesn't give people the audacity to run their mouth anyhow.
Herbalist patronize this forum and some great men of God too that carries annointing
So some of you might just invoke things on yourself all in the name of I want to comment.
If you think a good man of God will never curse, then read up the story of Elisha when some young men called him a bald headed man.

abeg go sleep, powerful tongues for internet grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

well one day, you go jam wetin pass you and you will wish. You never talked to people anyhow.
Am not cursing you so you should know.
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by sexylassie2(f): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
southniyikaye:
well one day, you go jam wetin pass you and you will wish. You never talked to people anyhow.
Am not cursing you so you should know.

ok, oga powerful tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

ok, oga powerful tongue

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

He has been begging for ages.
Everyone knows him already.

Lol, just pardon him naa

See, forget bn present online regularly oo, people are realy living beyond standard oo

All these u re seeing are just 10mb oo grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, just pardon him naa

See, forget bn present online regularly oo, people are realy living beyond standard oo

All these u re seeing are just 10mb oo grin

Wickedddddd grin grin grin
Southniyikaye

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Davidganna10: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
All this internet almajiri they are just using you guys to catch cruise shi-shi una no go see. Person wey never chop bele full go tell una u say em de share 1million una go believe.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Tozic: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

Apart from you being a beggar, your grammatical locution sucks too.
My eyes are burning, chale improve first.

You mean 'Would' / 'Sure'? I know......
You don't test intelligence by grammar. This forum you spend countless hours on was based on coding or programming language, not english nor grammar.

You called me a beggar? is okay.... Actually beggars do spend time online. The poor ones don't spend time online ranting like the rich that do spend half of their lives online.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Davidganna10:
All this internet almajiri they are just using you guys to catch cruise shi-shi una no go see. Person wey never chop bele full go tell una u say em de share 1million una go believe.

grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Seun of Nairaland has contributed to humanity in Nigeria than anybody else. Jesus said the worth of a man is not the amount of possession he has but how many life he has touched or helped.

Seun through Nairaland has touched so many people positively in Nigeria and beyond. He is qualified for a National Honour.

Information is power.
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Scientists(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
olasaad:
Where is Seun self Seun coman carry your people ooo cool cool at least this people have been contributing in one way or the other through their data to this forum. So please Oga Seun send something to them

Seun and Lalasticlala, please block those giveaway threads. It makes Nigerians look very foolish in the eyes of Ghanaians and South Africans in this Forum.
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by adeadekf: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nairaland is sure a good platform to ease off stress! I wan laff die! The truth is that a lot of people are poor and need help genuinely but this category of people are not on Nairaland! If you can afford an internet enabled phone, buy megabytes and busy calling someone Igbo, afonja, Ipob yoots, dullard, lifeless etc,trust me you are not poor!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by 400billionman: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

What could you be going through that you all are shamelessly jumping from threads to threads foolishly dropping account details.

Shame on you lazy asses.

These people are not lazy.

They are actually not lucky.

They lack opportunities.
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Lethal234(m): 12:04am On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

grin grin

This babe right here is quiet a stunner, I bet she's a fire sign.
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Omoluabi16(m): 12:36am On Mar 29, 2020
This thread funny dieeeee! Ive laughed so hard, sotay my chest dey pain me.Some people are evil. grin Let me bookmark it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 12:47am On Mar 29, 2020
grin
MZrapper:
what do I expect from birds of same feathers?
Shameless moffos.
u supposed dey work for FBI abi efcc.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 29, 2020
even ppl claiming to be wealthy on nl were dropping their account numbers left and center shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

Give away kill you there.

You are always on every thread begging and begging. Grow some dignity na.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:
what do I expect from birds of same feathers?
Shameless moffos.
u don turn dectective by force grin grin grin
funny thing is that these guys dropping their account details will be the same guys claiming to be millioniares on nl tommorow

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by JohnnyPalmer: 1:03am On Mar 29, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Your chances of survival this night is very slim, you should worry about that

Lol, see this joker

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by JohnnyPalmer: 1:05am On Mar 29, 2020
southniyikaye:

Lol
Empty barrels make the loudest noise

Online beggar

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by JohnnyPalmer: 1:06am On Mar 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

Powerful tongue and yet he's begging online.... I guess the powerful tongue can't change his predicament

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 29, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Lol
Empty barrels make the loudest noise

Online beggar
you could have just taken your stupidity elsewhere and mind your business, after all I didn't beg from you or did I beg from your virus infested rotten begger father that refused to train a bastard nonentity like you?

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 29, 2020
lefulefu:
u don turn dectective by force grin grin grin
funny thing is that these guys dropping their account details will be the same guys claiming to be millioniares on nl tommorow
have always respected you whenever I see you comment on this forum but you coming out to mock people just made me speechless.
You see, so many people that drop their account numbers here are object of circumstance.
Until last year August, I was a very successful business man, if you get to Ilorin, before you ask of me from 6 people, one of them will know me cos my projects are littered all over Ilorin and it's environs.
But then things happened and I lost all, nobody's fault though. Sold properties,both landed and everything.
Had kids to feed, has wife.
Tried taking loans to reestablish, got none, no one was ready to help cos everyone was financially handicapped.
So you guys should not assume because someone begged, he happens to be lazy no. Been jumping from one thread to the other looking for vacancies, I have two degrees. Went to several interviews without luck, won't I feed my family? If fortunately I dropped my acc and someone credited it, won't it help somehow?
I still did little giveaway days ago on my thread though little but those guys that received said they never expected it that it really helped.
So people should not be quick to judge others cos you never know what they are going through.
Bro you can't have and be begging. It is Risky to drop acc on line but we still did cos we had no option, begging is still better than stealing.
Well you and that lady may still decide to mock my writeup, it is allowed.

I won't dignify anyone with a reply anymore, this is a faceless forum as such anybody can say whatever but a word of wisdom to those who thing they are enabled and has a tap running mouth.
Majority of people suffers today due to ignorance.
They believed because they can run their mouth nothing will happen, of course nothing will happen, every threat here is just an empty one but OMODE BU IROKO O BOJU WEYIN, OUNJO KO NI OLUWERE NPANI.
this right here is not a curse believe me, it is a yoruba adage.
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Johnames: 5:44am On Mar 29, 2020
J111333:
This is not funny to me at all.
Why are people taking advantage of other people's financial condition for the fun of nairaland?

Is pathetic,more than 10 threads on giveaways but non of them is genuine,i dont know the intention behind this madness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hardly Get Wet. What Can I Do? / I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.