Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria (3161 Views)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / 95.1% Poverty Rate In Nigeria Means Increase In Prostitution And More Yahoo Boys / Below Is A Clear Picture Of A Real Man � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by LajaLaba: 5:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Buhari why?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by JohnnyPalmer: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
you could have just taken your stupidity elsewhere and mind your business, after all I didn't beg from you or did I beg from your virus infested rotten begger father that refused to train a bastard nonentity like you?

You are not only a poor beggar, you are also a demented, lowlife scum, a numbskull idiot with low IQ
I see why you are where you are where you still are.... Old. Fool

You are referring to yourself above, not me....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by JohnnyPalmer: 8:16am On Mar 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
have always respected you whenever I see you comment on this forum but you coming out to mock people just made me speechless.
You see, so many people that drop their account numbers here are object of circumstance.
Until last year August, I was a very successful business man, if you get to Ilorin, before you ask of me from 6 people, one of them will know me cos my projects are littered all over Ilorin and it's environs.
But then things happened and I lost all, nobody's fault though. Sold properties,both landed and everything.
Had kids to feed, has wife.
Tried taking loans to reestablish, got none, no one was ready to help cos everyone was financially handicapped.
So you guys should not assume because someone begged, he happens to be lazy no. Been jumping from one thread to the other looking for vacancies, I have two degrees. Went to several interviews without luck, won't I feed my family? If fortunately I dropped my acc and someone credited it, won't it help somehow?
I still did little giveaway days ago on my thread though little but those guys that received said they never expected it that it really helped.
So people should not be quick to judge others cos you never know what they are going through.
Bro you can't have and be begging. It is Risky to drop acc on line but we still did cos we had no option, begging is still better than stealing.
Well you and that lady may still decide to mock my writeup, it is allowed.

I won't dignify anyone with a reply anymore, this is a faceless forum as such anybody can say whatever but a word of wisdom to those who thing they are enabled and has a tap running mouth.
Majority of people suffers today due to ignorance.
They believed because they can run their mouth nothing will happen, of course nothing will happen, every threat here is just an empty one but OMODE BU IROKO O BOJU WEYIN, OUNJO KO NI OLUWERE NPANI.
this right here is not a curse believe me, it is a yoruba adage.

You need a mental evaluation

How can a mentally stable man do a giveaway only to come and beg online some days later

Not like I believe you did any giveaways
Prove me wrong with evidence

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

I am not only a poor beggar, I am also a demented, lowlife scum, a numbskull idiot with low IQ
I see why I am where I am where I still are.... Old. Fool

I am referring to myself above,

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

You need a mental evaluation

How can a mentally stable man do a giveaway only to come and beg online some days later

Not like I believe you did any giveaways
Prove me wrong with evidence

if you are sensible like you claim, the first thing you should have done is go through my thread, today is Sunday and I believe it is an Holy day so shalom.
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by JohnnyPalmer: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
if you are sensible like you claim, the first thing you should have done is go through my thread, today is Sunday and I believe it is an Holy day so shalom.

Well. Well, look. Who has a point

But please stop mentioning you did giveaway

Giveaway of 400 naira recharge card,

You and your family need that money more

After laying curses here yesterday, you all of a sudden remember today is Sunday

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by heartbraker(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

Look at this hopeless son of poverty.
You haven't been cursed yet and you and your entire generations are marking attendance on every thread begging for a living. What if I curse you?

You are above 30 but yet beg and cry blue murder on every thread, when will you make headway? When you are 91? Don't go work your asses offline , live your entire miserable life on NL looking for whom to beg for one tin of rice.

Oloshi.
wet in d guy do u naa? See finishing

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 9:10am On Mar 29, 2020
olasaad:

At least once in a while Seun should be able to give out to people in need. Most especially in a time like this.

The people in need aren't online constituting menace of begging carousal.
No human owes you a dime, go and work your ass up.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Pearlyakin(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Seun doesn't owe you or anyone here any thing
Read my comment again, I don't even need his money but there are people out there suffering and they visit his site regularly.
He can help out with little especially during this time.
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Meedon: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Ma pami na
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Oladayo12(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2020
LajaLaba:
Buhari why?
What has buhari got to do with the situation @hand?
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Pearlyakin:

Read my comment again, I don't even need his money but there are people out there suffering and they visit his site regularly.
He can help out with little especially during this time.

And Seun is the cause of their financial woes?
Abi is he obligated to give any lazy asses a dime?
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nostradamus: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2020
grin grin grin

Just stumbled on this thread!!

This is so funny.see wetin corona cause grin cheesy

This life no balance at all.i hope we go dey alright las las grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria by Nostradamus: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2020
But to be sincere,we shouldn't castigate those who decide to ask for help.

A lot of folks are not finding it easy.some just lack opportunities to turn their situation around.

At least it's better than becoming a criminal!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love This? / Is My Relationship Still Worth It? / Ever Had Car Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.