Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? (4192 Views)

2023: APC Must Field A Northerner To Retain Power - Fani Kayode / Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku / FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
otuekong1:

Katsina
Kano
Will very likely vote in pdp
As far as buhari is,alive,they will vote apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
senatordave1:

This is the reality on ground.no one analyses better than me in this forum
Stop praising yourself,but your analysis on abia,akwa ibom Bauchi failed woefully
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
senatordave1:

As far as senator lado is PDP candidate
As far as the kwankwassiya movement still supports PDP
***katsina people hates pmb,they call him wicked man,ask any truthful northerner or better still take a trip to katsina state
Forget the buhari project,the man has made for himself lots of enemies and it will affect APC negatively
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Forget about the northern folks in the south that praises pmb, come to the north they are tired of pmb
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
rexwalters:
Highly irrelevant, he is running back to the party, that lady Senator chased him from?, APGA would have been a better choice, Fayemi will choose the next Governor of Ekiti State.
I think he has made peace with fayose and he is eyeing the gubernatorial ticket
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by rexwalters: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
otuekong1:

***katsina people hates pmb,they call him wicked man,ask any truthful northerner or better still take a trip to katsina state
Forget the buhari project,the man has made for himself lots of enemies and it will affect APC negatively
Sorry man from otueko, a misconceived imagination, mixed up with faint interpretation, APC will destroy pdp until 2031, after President Osinbajo’s second term, by the end of his 2nd term you would have tagged him a fake pastor, and the anti christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by rexwalters: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
otuekong1:

Then why did he cross carpet? Fayemi has no plans of making him Governor, Fayemi will give the sit to a nobody, probably his Chief of Staff, or the Secretary to the State Government, Someone he has shared Government allocation with, that will at least be loyal to him for the 1st 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=rexwalters post=87895509]Sorry man from otueko, a misconceived imagination, mixed up with faint interpretation, APC will destroy pdp until 2031, after President Osinbajo’s second term, by the end of his 2nd term you would have tagged him a fake pastor, and the anti christ. [/quote
]
The cabals dont want osibanjo,because he knows how to use power and he can't be influenced easily
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by rexwalters: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=otuekong1 post=87895647][/quote]

Don’t be fooled Vice President Osinbajo is part of the cabal, he has been in Aso Rock with them from the on start, their wives go to the same salons, their Children are all friends they go to the same porch schools, he knows the secrets of them Kyari, he lives and works with them, rumors fly around, they say the Devil you know, is better than a thousand angels you are not aware of, they will support Osinbajo over any Southerner, a bird in hand, is worth 2 in the bush.

The Cabal is logically aware that Presidential Powers whether they like it or not is coming down South, and they have nothing against it, they would have finished the airstrip in Katsina State by 2023, for the frequent visits of Osinbajo to Daura to visit his boss, and seek advice from Kyari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
rexwalters:

Don’t be fooled Vice President Osinbajo is part of the cabal, he has been in Aso Rock with them from the on start, their wives go the same salons, their Children are all friends they go the same porch schools, he knows the secrets of them Kyari, he lives and works with them, rumors fly around, they say the Devil you know, better than a thousand angels you are not aware of, they will support Osinbajo over any Southerner, a bird in hand, is worth 2 in the bush.

The Cabal is logically aware that Presidential Powers whether they like it or not is coming down South, and they have nothing against it, they would have finished the airstrip in Katsina State by 2023, for the frequent visits of Osinbajo to Daura to visit his boss.
OK,if you think so

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Overself: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Cheated in what way? Was diri ever popular? Did he struggle to win his lga or not
Go on,cry like a baby,it makes me happygringrin
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
otuekong1:

Forget about the northern folks in the south that praises pmb, come to the north they are tired of pmb
And they still voted him? Funny
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
otuekong1:

Pleasw forget about katsina.apc will always win there just as ayade will always win obudu.its a no brainer Please.you disappoint me
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by gidgiddy: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
rexwalters:
Faint Dreamer, Vice President Osinbajo is the next President of Nigeria, he will be left there by the inner circle (Cabal), Who will determine who his running mate from North East, most probably a Kanuri from Borno State would be, just like Babaginda left Sani Abacha, to protect Buhari’s legacy, which he is a part of, anyone tries to complain, they will manipulate & rig the elections like PDP did in 2007.

Many Yorubas dont seem to understand that the North has no intention of conceding power to the South in 2023

Why would any Northerner vote Osibanjo in 2023 when they could vote a fellow Northerner?
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
senatordave1:

And they still voted him? Funny
You are an analyst thou APC sympathiser,I am telling you the fact on ground,lots of things will affect APC
1.The sanusi treatment in kano
2.Ganduje ,unethical stacking of cash in his babariga
3. Security challenges( bandits)
4.Buhari,I don't care attitude towards the plight of his own people(daura)
Imagine Daura not having power.
5.Unprecedented poverty in his zone
6.Availability of vibrant alternatives
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
otuekong1:

Stop praising yourself,but your analysis on abia,akwa ibom Bauchi failed woefully
Why are you like this? Am i not human? Must i always get all? Who is perfect except Christ? Which one did you get correct? Buhari got 25% in abia and akwa ibom against all expectations.apc guber candidates winning here was always going to be difficult.buhari won bauchi by a landslide.i knew the then governor is not popular so i refrained from talking about bauchi but out of 20lgas apc won 13 and won majority of legislative seats.
When i said ouk will win the senate seat,i knew the insults i received.you should be listening to me and might learn one or two things.
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

Many Yorubas dont seem to understand that the North has no intention of conceding power to the South in 2023

Why would any Northerner vote Osibanjo in 2023 when they could vote a fellow Northerner?
Osibanjo is a good man but the cabals and some greedy northern politicians and the continuous making of enimity amongst southern regions will affect Yoruba chances of clinching power
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
otuekong1:

You are an analyst thou APC sympathiser,I am telling you the fact on ground,lots of things will affect APC
The gap in which apc won katsina is too much.pdp cannot do anything for now.apc might struggle to win kano with or without sanusi.is ganduje the only looter?
I love apc but i try to be objective.majority of crs people are tired of pdp and ayade but pdp will still win in 2023.those are sad facts
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Why are you like this? Am i not human? Must i always get all? Who is perfect except Christ? Which one did you get correct? Buhari got 25% in abia and akwa ibom against all expectations.apc guber candidates winning here was always going to be difficult.buhari won bauchi by a landslide.i knew the then governor is not popular so i refrained from talking about bauchi but out of 20lgas apc won 13 and won majority of legislative seats.
When i said ouk will win the senate seat,i knew the insults i received.you should be listening to me and might learn one or two things.
Thanks for acknowledging that you are human
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
otuekong1:

Osibanjo is a good man but the cabals and some greedy northern politicians and the continuous making of enimity amongst southern regions will affect Yoruba chances of clinching power
Forget about the cabals,they are overhyped and have no electoral value.they will try to bring a pliant southern.osibanjo is very popular and will easily win
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
otuekong1:

Thanks for acknowledging that you are human
I never said am superhuman,i only try to do things differently and uniquely
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by rexwalters: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

The North has no intentions of holding on to power, the Northerners you hear today making noise, are irrelevant in politics, but are entitled to their own opinions no serious Political Party in Nigeria will field a Northern candidate, it can, but it is dead on arrival, they will loose woefully at the General elections. 2023 is exclusively for the south, be you Yoruba, or Igbo.

The likes of Wike, udom, Ikpeazu, Umuahi,Okowa, will walk away from PDP if they attempt to field a Northern candidate.

You may say what of Abubakar Atiku and his pipe dream of been President? AGPA might be his best choice, Obiano will probably leave the party to APC, after he finishes his second term, and hand it back to atiku’s prodigy Peter Obi, Who he inherited the party structure from, to make room for the Turaki to try his hands at the presidency one last time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by LegendHero(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
otuekong1:

All these happened before 2019 election and APC still trashed PDP except number 1.

You should know that the northern elite already ganged up against Sanusi, most of them kept quiet and their silence meant they support his removal as emir.

Sanusi is yesterday’s message in the North, the Bayero emir would have forged an alliance with Ganduje before 2023. I don’t know why you guys are attributing too much influence to Sanusi, he is only a heavyweight in the south going by how northerners respond to his ouster.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

Why vote a northerner when its the turn of the south? Why didnt they vote tofa in 1993
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
senatordave1:

The gap in which apc won katsina is too much.pdp cannot do anything for now.apc might struggle to win kano with or without sanusi.is ganduje the only looter?
I love apc but i try to be objective.majority of crs people are tired of pdp and ayade but pdp will still win in 2023.those are sad facts
PDP will lose Cross river cause ibdont see that greedy ayade supporting zoning formulae
As for katsina,my guy no talk that one cause you don't know what transpired in the governorship election
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
rexwalters:
No serious Political Party in Nigeria will field a Northern candidate, it can, but it is dead on arrival, they will loose woefully at the General elections. 2023 is exclusively for the south, be you Yoruba, or Igbo.
Leave the hater,the consensus is that power goes south.
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
otuekong1:

It is segun oni that decamped not adeyeye.
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Why vote a northerner when its the turn of the south? Why didnt they vote tofa in 1993
Yoruba's sees it that its their right and they are technically not in good relationship with south south and south east
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
senatordave1:

It is segun oni that decamped not adeyeye.
Segun oni and others
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=otuekong1 post=87895647][/quote]
There's nothing they can do if he wins the primaries.plus buhari loves him
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
rexwalters:
Then why did he cross carpet? Fayemi has no plans of making him Governor, Fayemi will give the sit to a nobody, probably his Chief of Staff, or the Secretary to the State Government, Someone he has shared Government allocation with, that will at least be loyal to him for the 1st 4 years.
I agree but adeyeye and bamidele are the most popular people in ekiti now
Re: Can Apc Retain Power In 2023? by LegendHero(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Forget about the cabals,they are overhyped and have no electoral value.they will try to bring a pliant southern.osibanjo is very popular and will easily win

If APC have anything left among their intellectual cliques, they should field Osinbajo and I am very sure he will defeat anybody PDP presents.

Osinbajo will even get more votes than Buhari did in the SS if the PDP field a northerner. It’s just plain simple.

If Osinbajo picks a well respected Islamic advocate politician in the North as his vice then they will get considerable votes against a northern PDP candidate in the same north.

Osinbajo is gentle and the Northern cabals will still be willing to tolerate him than having a strong hardcore southerner on the ballot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! / Kalu Challenges Ribadu To Declare His Assets / Atiku May End Up Being Our Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.