Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Please What Do You Think She Meant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Do You Think She Meant? (1029 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do You Think She Meant? by BillionPAGE(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Good day house, I trust we are all staying safe.

I can't but appreciate the constructive counsel I have received from this platform and how it has helped one way of the other.

But I have another issue. And I really need your help again.

Some times ago my women accused me of 'never' appreciating her for the things she those, though I tried reminding her of how I have been doing that in the past and promise to change if am not doing it enough.

So in these past few days I make sure I say and show some form of appreciation. And today after coming back from the market, (actually we both went together to get some few things to stock at home) And I honestly appreciated her for her effort and support, but I was very surprised when she told me straight up that I should kindly stop appreciating her. Please I don't know what else to do, because am actually confused and somehow getting tired.
Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by Lightangel65: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
BillionPAGE:

I can't but appreciate the constructive counsel I have received from this platform and how it has helped one way of the other.

Some times ago my women accused me of 'never' appreciating her for the things she those, though I tried reminding her of how I have been doing that in the past and promise to change if am not doing it enough.

So in these past few days I make sure I say and show some form of appreciation. And today after coming back from the market, (actually we both went together to get some few things to stock at home) And I honestly appreciated her for her effort and support, but I was very surprised when she told me straight up that I should kindly stop appreciating her. Please I don't know what else to do, because am actually confused and somehow getting tired.

It's just women and their emotional manipulation. The best way is to not give a fu ck and I promise you she will be loyal

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by BillionPAGE(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

It's just women and their emotional manipulation. The best way is to not give a fu ck and I promise you she will be loyal

It can be tiring at times bro. So are you saying I should not stop?
Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by ibkayee(f): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
She's either confused and childish

OR

You haven't provided the meat and potatoes of this story, in that case you won't be getting much useful advice...
Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by donbachi(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kiss her 4head and tell her "thank u..i love u" looking straight and deep into her eyes, anytime she do u gud.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
BillionPAGE:

Either you don't really understand your woman or you're overdoing the appreciation thing.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by BillionPAGE(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
ibkayee:
She's either confused and childish

OR

You haven't provided the meat and potatoes of this story, in that case you won't be getting much useful advice...

What other story do you need. Anyways thanks for your input.
Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by BillionPAGE(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
BestAccessories:

Either you don't really understand your woman or you're overdoing the appreciation thing.

Another angle.
Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by Oluromantic: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Going to the market with her sef is already appreciation. Ignore her wahala. If she tire she go leave you. Women are trouble o

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by Lightangel65: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
BillionPAGE:

It can be tiring at times bro. So are you saying I should not stop?

Of course, stop giving her appreciation or attention, attempt not to care about her

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by lammylam(f): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Maybe she feels you are over doing it! This is something you dont do before (according to her) but then you changed after she accused you! She might feel you are just doing because she complained and not because you mean it (i might be wrong tho) yorubas call it 'gba je n sinmi'. Maybe you should change your method of appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by BillionPAGE(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
lammylam:
Maybe she feels you are over doing it! This is something you dont do before (according to her) but then you changed after she accused you! She might feel you are just doing because she complained and not because you mean it (i might be wrong tho) yorubas call it 'gba je n sinmi'. Maybe you should change your method of appreciation.

Willingly to learn. But How else do you think I should it?
I think she's just manipulating the whole thing.
Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by lammylam(f): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
BillionPAGE:

Willingly to learn. But How else do you think I should it?
I think she's just manipulating the whole thing.
Well! She is your woman! You dont have to wait for her to do something before you appreciate her! Do u compliment her meals? Do u tell her she looks good randomly? (when she change her hair do u compliment her?) do u surprise her? Dont wait till she does obvious things before u appreciate her! Even when she doesnt do anything! 'brown sugar! Thank u' that isnt to much. (my opinion tho)

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by BillionPAGE(m): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
lammylam:
Well! She is your woman! You dont have to wait for her to do something before you appreciate her! Do u compliment her meals? Do u tell her she looks good randomly? (when she change her hair do u compliment her?) do u surprise her? Dont wait till she does obvious things before u appreciate her! Even when she doesnt do anything! 'brown sugar! Thank u' that isnt to much. (my opinion tho)

I get u. Thanks
Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by Clinghton: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Continue, she means the opposite
Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:03am On Mar 29, 2020
What kind of man brings every issue between him and his wife to the world for advice all the time?
Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by Bluezy13(m): 3:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
What kind of man brings every issue between him and his wife to the world for advice all the time?

Nairaland men.

And I'm always ready to read their stories
Re: Please What Do You Think She Meant? by marshalcarter: 3:36am On Mar 29, 2020
Lolzzzz � women eeeeh...una own wahala no be here grin

husband: Baby..seems you're less busy..

wife. : why?? do you think I'm jobless..

husband: No baby...I just wanted you to go with me to the gym

Wife. : Why?? do you think I'm too fat

Husband: No baby... okay..I'll go alone

Wife. : Why?? do you think I'm lazy

Husband: No!!! infact... Nevermind

Wife. : Why?? Do you think I'm crazy

Husband cry

(1) (Reply)

Olosho For That Matter / ‘I Love You Die’- Ebuka Gushes Over Wife As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Guys, SMAN Is Real Amd Growing! rate the pix, lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.