Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? (48486 Views)

Check Nigeria Company Details Online / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Dangers Of Exposing Your BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by sexylassie2(f): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Toseenlove:

Ehn Iffa hear...... Fair money loan will debit your account with just your BVN & ATM Card No, without the ATM Card PIN. Kwikcash are the only one I know who doesn't do this shiit.

even though it is not part of the topic, thanks for saying this

all those loan apps have access to people personal details, phone contacts and bank accounts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2020
ProfDview1:
sexylassie2 no vex but pls learn

Post ur account number on a faceless forum doesn't have any issue attached to it..

What will u say abt Twitter then? grin

So far u didn't agree to comply with the fraudster nd u weren't greedy to report any undeserved money to the bank, u r safe.. Thanks
I no just understand the babe... She thinks these ones are dropping account.. If you need 2000 account numbers go to Davido and runtown Twitter accounts and see account numbers, you go pack inside lagoon

9 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

all those loan apps have access to people personal details, phone contacts and bank accounts
because you gave them your bvn and atm no.. Simple!!.. Who dropped bvn and atm no here?

9 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by sexylassie2(f): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
ProfDview1:
sexylassie2 no vex but pls learn

Post ur account number on a faceless forum doesn't have any issue attached to it..

What will u say abt Twitter then? grin

So far u didn't agree to comply with the fraudster nd u weren't greedy to report any undeserved money to the bank, u r safe.. Thanks

arent you at risk or not to be a money mule?

most Nigerians will comply for a token

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Giving out your name, bank and account details is not dangerous. It is only dangerous when you add the same email address, phone number that you used to open it; or your BVN details, your full ATM number, or any of the pins or passwords associated with the account.

And the people who are pleading for recharge cards or N2000 transfer are not likely to attract the attention of scammers.

8 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

so why are you so sure that some of those account posted on social media havent been used for as a money mule?

most people are ignorant about the matter
how are you sure they have been used?.. All those people collecting giveaway from stars on Twitter are yet to complain.. If you have any source.. Let me know

3 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by sexylassie2(f): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
because you gave them your bvn and atm no.. Simple!!.. Who dropped bvn and atm no here?

oga they just need your bvn number nothing more

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Toseenlove: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

All those loan apps have access to people personal details, phone contacts and bank accounts

Exactly, See I can never near them again and I pray not to ever run out of cash again. Those people are Evil. I'm looking for ways to disassociate all my connections with them. This people can do and undo when a big money enters your account. I was automatically debited twice when I borrowed money from Fairmoney. All the Information they required was same thing with Kwikcash, But Kwikcash never Invade someone's Account....

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Giving out your name, bank and account details is not dangerous. It is when you add the same email address, phone number that you used to open it; or your BVN details, your full ATM number, or any of the pins or passwords associated with the account.
God bless you.. That is what I have been explaining for the past 30 minutes.. Your bare account number is useless to fraudsters without atm no and bvn

7 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

and who will give them?

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by sexylassie2(f): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
how are you sure they have been used?.. All those people collecting giveaway from stars on Twitter are yet to complain.. If you have any source.. Let me know

do you understand yourself?

when frauds are carried out, it needs collaboration

who will tell you he or she was a mule for a fraudster
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by sexylassie2(f): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
and who will give them?

see his one ooh, do you know what is social engineering?

for the loan apps, they ask you upfront.

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Toseenlove: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

See what I am afraid of now sef Is the way these Loan Apps are springing up. My mind tells me their main aim Is to Mine peoples BVN and sell It to the people on Dark Web In Nigeria. I think that's where their massive profits will come from. The buyers will be Spying on the Account for whatsoever reason best known to them. Your guess Is as good as mine. I hope u are aware of Facebook Saga that time......Peoples Data Is the New Oil....
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

do you understand yourself?
when frauds are carried out, it needs collaboration
who will tell you he or she was a mule for a fraudster
Giving out account numbers alone is not dangerous.. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by sexylassie2(f): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Toseenlove:

Exactly, See I can never near them again and I pray not to ever run out of cash again. Those people are Evil. I'm looking for ways to disassociate all my connections with them. This people can do and undo when a big money enters your account. I was automatically debited twice when I borrowed money from Fairmoney. All the Information they required was same thing with Kwikcash, But Kwikcash never Invade someone's Account....

leave them alone, it just takes a fraudster to do his own loan app and wipe people money away.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Toseenlove: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Yes but dark world hackers might still deal with u with just that Information alone If they wants to. Pray u don't have anything to do with them...

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by sexylassie2(f): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Posting account numbers on social media is dangerous simple!
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Toseenlove:

See what I am afraid of now sef Is the way these Loan Apps are springing up. My mind tells me their main aim Is to Mine peoples BVN and sell It to the people on Dark Web In Nigeria. I think that's where their massive profits will come from. The buyers will be Spying on the Account for whatsoever reason best known to them. Your guess Is as good as mine. I hope u are aware of Facebook Saga that time......Peoples Data Is the New Oil....

Who knows.. I don't do loan apps sef.. But the internet itself is not save... Whatssap, Facebook, Twitter gathering information...
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

Posting account numbers on social media is dangerous simple!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Toseenlove: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Who knows.. I don't do loan apps sef.. But the internet itself is not save... Whatssap, Facebook, Twitter gathering information...

Lol now you are talking.......!!!

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Toseenlove:

Yes but dark world hackers might still deal with u with just that Information alone If they wants to. Pray u don't have anything to do with them...
till then
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Toseenlove:

Lol now you are talking.....
I have always been talking.. But talking to the wrong individual
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by sexylassie2(f): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Toseenlove:

exactly, fraudsters mining info is big business on the dark web. lot of forums doing that and selling data out

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by heartbraker(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2020
sexylassie2:
Your bank account is like your personal identity.

Posting bank accounts online is dangerous.

You could be used as a money mule.

Your account stolen and used for financial identity theft.

Your name stolen and used for fraud.

Fraudsters can use your banking info to send stolen or scammed money into it, if your account is flagged, it will be freezed.

It can be used to sponsor terrorism activities, that one na big trouble you don enter.

Money laundering ko,

though I don't support dropping of accounts here, but u are not making any valid or sensible point I thought u are smarter Dan dis

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2020
heartbraker:
though I don't support dropping of accounts here, but u are not making any valid or sensible point I thought u are smarter Dan dis
manage this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by sexylassie2(f): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2020
heartbraker:

online almajiri
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by engrchykae(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2020
proclinician:

I doubt if these persons talking trash here understand how money laundering works. Like someone picks an acc in a faceless forum and throw in proceeds of fraud hoping to get same back. Like seriously?
you can be kidnapped to make the necessary withdrawals under duress.
Don't ever joke with Gs
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

arent you at risk or not to be a money mule?
most Nigerians will comply for a token
Exactly when he complies then he is an accomplice...
But if he doesn't, he is as safe as God

4 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by heartbraker(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

online almajiri
lol, I can possibly feed ur generation from the 1st to
10th generation

6 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Toseenlove: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
I have always been talking.. But talking to the wrong individual

Your headache and problem not mine....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by sexylassie2(f): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2020
heartbraker:
lol, I can possibly feed ur generation from the 1st to
10th generation

yes now, i know, you can feed them online

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Toseenlove:

Your headache and problem not mine....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Latest Scam In Town, Kids As Collateral / CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! / Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.