Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? (48489 Views)

Check Nigeria Company Details Online / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Dangers Of Exposing Your BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Toseenlove: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
na small change wey person get na hin I dey spend oo..money no enter abeg.. if this corona go ehn, na to " fourble" my husle.. grin unko?

Lol I dey tell you bruh, Na the same boat we dey. Na spending spree I dey but I dey expect some alert though. God dey for us naw my brother....
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Toseenlove: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Livescores:
it's not fraud, It's in the bank terms and conditions.

Okay I heard. As far as I'm concerned. They are all legitimate corporate scammers and thieves lol....
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by kayodez: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Posting of account numbers is nothing.. U're safe.
Posting of BVN u are safe. The only condition to make ur Bvn not safe is when there's an insider in the bank who's helping the fraudster to get more details about ur account.. BVN is more of like an identity in the banking system just like your NIN, VIN ...

what you should avoid is giving our ur ATM card details..

Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by kayodez: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
Abeg most of these loan apps are scam... I hear say if person borrow money dem fit debit you twice or if you no meet deadline dem go send message to your contact..

They're not scams, they're legit and they can never debit ur account except you grant them permission to that.

Yes, they can also make calls or sms to ur contact if u default.
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by kayodez: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
proclinician:

Somebody you don't know promises u 10k via give away then u get alert of 10m. He tells u he made a mistake and then tells u to withdraw the 10m, pack it in a brief case, take 100k out of it as yours then meet him wherever he is to deliver the briefcase AND YOU AGREE. Are you now an accomplice in a grand money laundering conspiracy or not?

If u mistakenly send money into my account at this time we are .. just say bye bye. No amount u wan promise me grin just forget am

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Exodora: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
kayodez:

If u mistakenly send money into my account at this time we are .. just say bye bye. No amount u wan promise me grin just forget am
What if the money is blood money taking it when you shouldn't have will amount to you vomit more money for them.
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
the worst u can get dropping ur personal banking account details here is getting trolled cheesy
only if u dropping ur bvn details here and the purchase number on the front of ur atm card then the money in your account can be stolen through online purchases.but the number of ppl dropping their account details i havent seen anyone dropping his bvn details or atm details.nobody will be dumb to do that grin.
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
lefulefu:
the worst u can get dropping ur personal banking account details here is getting trolled cheesy
only if u dropping ur bvn details here and the purchase number on the front of ur atm card then the money in your account can be stolen through online purchases.but the number of ppl dropping their account details i havent seen anyone dropping his bvn details or atm details.nobody will be dumb to do that grin.

Bàbá how u dey now.. Hope coro no dey your island ó.. Enjoy urself and stay safe!
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by proclinician: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Exodora:

What if the money is blood money taking it when you shouldn't have will amount to you vomit more money for them.

What kind of a reasoning is this? Stay away from nollywood they're messing with ur head.
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Bàbá how u dey now.. Hope coro no dey your island ó.. Enjoy urself and stay safe!
dem put curfew for the island dis morning.no church service and everybody stay at home.we all self isolating here as welll
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
lefulefu:
dem put curfew for the island dis morning.no church service and everybody stay at home.we all self isolating here as welll
good you will be fine.. Just stay safe... So who go enjoy all those fine fine beaches with fresh water
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
I don't think so, It's only when you reveal sensitive infos like bvn,and credit card details you will be exposed to such troubles
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Kylekent59: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
sexylassie2:
Your bank account is like your personal identity.

Posting bank accounts online is dangerous.

You could be used as a money mule.

Your account stolen and used for financial identity theft.

Your name stolen and used for fraud.

Fraudsters can use your banking info to send stolen or scammed money into it, if your account is flagged, it will be freezed.

It can be used to sponsor terrorism activities, that one na big trouble you don enter.

Money laundering ko,

What if I guess??

I can just guess any account number, then use my mobile app to confirm. It is still the same.
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by finalboss(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
they are lying.. Nobody can withdraw a dime from your account without your atm and password, without an OtP send directly to your phone number, without your PIn.. I repeat all accounts here are safe.. These accounts can only be used for frauds with the consent of account owners
cool babyface
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
they are lying.. Nobody can withdraw a dime from your account without your atm and password, without an OtP send directly to your phone number, without your PIn.. I repeat all accounts here are safe.. These accounts can only be used for frauds with the consent of account owners
lolz all I need is ur email and date of birth grin only boys wey know go know
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
finalboss:
cool babyface
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by gaskiyamagana: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Is of the truth that most Nigerian youths are dumb. How can someone say he's giving away 10bil to nairalanders and you rushed in to drop your details.?
Betnaija, surebet and 1960bet has ruinned dier senses.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by OlawaleBammie: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

Fraudsters can use your banking info to send stolen or scammed money into it, if your account is flagged, it will be freezed.

It can be used to sponsor terrorism activities, that one na big trouble you don enter.

Money laundering ko,

Why not let dem send the laundered money first??, abeg let dem send it.

Imagine Tinubu launder money and send it to my akant, or Huspuppi do wirewire and and my alert ring...

Ahhh a don blow b dat

Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by finalboss(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
[/ author=babyfaceafrica post=87892309][/quote] hehe, continue I dy feel you cheesy
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by bmdmixer: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
with ur bank details alone nope, unless they target u and u are a slowpoke gullible u will get more than expected follow by a plz in d name of God i meant to send u this amout i sent u that amout abeg forward d remaining one to this very new shining God fearing account.

if u know u know
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
finalboss:
cool babyface
long time, hope you are doing fine.. You just leave your boy to be coronated àbí?... Stay safe
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by greggng: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

Money laundering ko,

The law enforcement agencies are aware of some of the things you mentioned here .They warned people to report any money that entered their account from sources not known to them personally . For instance if you are asking for 20k help from someone and suddenly u receive 2million from that person , the best thing you do is to report same to your bank before they flag u. Don't attempt to withdraw it and send balance to any account they plan to give u....This scams are in public domain ...
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Why not let dem send the laundered money first??, abeg let dem send it.

Imagine Tinubu launder money and send it to my akant, or Huspuppi do wirewire and and my alert ring...

Ahhh a don blow b dat
Hahahaha.. Make dem try am first na
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
lolz all I need is ur email and date of birth grin only boys wey know go know
lies.. What will you with an empty account?
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Midex88(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

You need more research on how fraud and waya waya are done... All these accounts thrown here are safe!!!!!!... Unless the accounts owner is involved!!!!!.. No fraudster will just pick up an account here and transfer them stolen funds there without first involving you.. Jeez!!

Why will you put your account details here in the first place.
See lemme tell you, when authorities are doing investigation, the mere sight of seeing the money link or passed through your account is trouble in itself. So be wise.
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Andeze(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
seankafor:
only your bank details can not expose you to such troubles you mentioned above.

Why will someone wire stolen money to unknown account?
It's only when you reveal sensitive infos like bvn,and credit card details you will be exposed to such troubles

Thats true, nobody will harm you using your bank account number.
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
lies.. What will you with an empty account?
give me ur email and date of birth linked to ur account make I clear ur doubt
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by Etiyeokwe: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
No one...I repeat...no one can access your money with your account name and account number. The only thing that can expose you to danger is when you give out your atm card details, including your pin.

If your account number can give people access to your fund, a lot of people would have lost their money.
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by OlawaleBammie: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Hahahaha.. Make dem try am first na

Lol, no mind dem jare.

Make i hear say osinbajo loot money, and send the loot to my akant, hmm, even if a go die, my family go enjoy am oo grin
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by ijobaboy: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Baba Sunday go give yahoo boys his account details, One week later...Na so them come carry BABA Sunday for house.
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Midex88:

Why will you put your account details here in the first place.
See lemme tell you, when authorities are doing investigation, the mere sight of seeing the money link or passed through your account is trouble in itself. So be wise.
that is not the issue.. The issue is will putting your account number on giveaway thread safe?.. The answer is yes!
Re: Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? by babyfaceafrica: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
give me ur email and date of birth linked to ur account make I clear ur doubt
you wọn put money there or remove?.. Make I ask first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Latest Scam In Town, Kids As Collateral / CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! / Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.