Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive (56431 Views)

Coronavirus: Immigration CG, Muhammed Babandede Recovers / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by DarkJeddi(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
For all u foolish Atheist who keep trying as much as you can to paint covid-19 as a mare natural cause and a reality accident, u lots better give your life to your creator before it's too late. What do you foolish people gain by being Atheist??
I call you all foolish, yes you all are foolish because my Bible tells me that "only a fool says in his heart that there is no God" (psalm 14:1)

You and your Bible are very f00lish..

Book of Lamentations 1 vs2.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by blowjohn(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2020
How far bros maurice iwu? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by ikbnice(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:
For all u foolish Atheist who keep trying as much as you can to paint covid-19 as a mare natural cause and a reality accident, u lots better give your life to your creator before it's too late. What do you foolish people gain by being Atheist??
I call you all foolish, yes you all are foolish because my Bible tells me that "only a fool says in his heart that there is no God" (psalm 14:1)

do you want to be funny or what? Do you know how long there have always been plague, epidemic and pandemic cases. Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by hush15: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:
covid19 and high profiled people are like 5 & 6
What we need to know is why the travel when he knows how bad things are?

The answer is in the esta codes and monies involved. Greed go kill some people
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Ezmans: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Why won't you foolish man when you are there collecting bribe from immigrants without focusing on your duty
am now looking for Zimbabwe,Ghana , Kenya,Sa & Nigerian pastors who walk on flying mat,walk untop of there members, raised there dead members, command money to fall from heaven,turn petrol to water to come & strike this small coronavirous so that we can have peace
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Clothingonline9(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Everyone back from Uk and Usa and china and Dubai since March 1 go and isolate urself and family
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by juman(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2020
I think many of us already have it.

Hundreds of millions of people around the word presently have it.
Or even already had it and recovered without any symptom or mild symptoms.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Emu4life:
COVID-19

Discipline saved China. Indiscipline punishes Europe. Arrogance deals with Americans and Ignorance threatens Africa. Covid-19 is real, stay home and take every necessary preventive measure

China has the anti virus. There is nothing like discipline. Only Wuhan and its proxy cities was severely struck. All other part of China had a normal live.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by CoronaVirusPros: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Stop watching NTA channeln10 and peddling false news

Which boarders were shut during Ebola?

[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by tobbyalone: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2020
Racoon:
Coronavirus have taste for high profile persons.Perhaps because they have access to testing facilities than the downtrodden Nigerian masses.

My opinion.. Dnt trust dem jere..all this big men wnt let us here word again.. Testing positive without getting sick in their dreams.. Na so the virus easy to dust for body.. We get tribal mark for our asses abi... Using covid 19 to gba star.. Watch CNN and BBC..you will know the true power of the virus fear will grip you.. Na covikk dem dey test positive to in Nigeria..any one that lies about it in this Country.. Na worst pandemic go kill am slowly and painfully.. Stupid leaders..
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by lagdmark(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2020
SaintLucia:
Americans don dey japa enter Mexico.
Inside life, if you want to close the door, do it gently because you might do the doors again. US vs Mexico
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Guest911: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:
No that’s not the case, high profile people are getting tested. The poor Nigerians are not being tested so there’s no way to tell.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by APCNig: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Pray for you? You are mad. Were we chopping government money with you! Thunder Fire You. Corona kee you there.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by oyokometer(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Chai aru eme!!

This covik 1-9 virus is very selective in attack, is attacking from the top of different (leadership hierarchies), the poor masses will be like (is a richman sickness) because dey never go do test.

Just one plaque, the whole world is in chaos, confusion everywhere.

Oluwa save your people ooh.

Imagine say you no get international passport talkless of travelling abroad, u dey Naija dey manage your life jejely and minding your business and abroad sickness still come knocking at your door.

Me I no wan go heaven quick ooh!! angry grin
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:

When will you all stop saying this nonsense? Nigeria has 90+ cases currently. Out of this number, highly profiled people are not up to 15. Who are the remaining 75? Of course, their own case won't be noticed since they are not known Nigerians.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Falakotolu(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:

That's because they are the only set of people that have access to been tested.... Next 2 weeks will be revealing for Nigerians
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by FullBlastLight: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2020
kollinz1234:

Even if they attribute it 2 natural cause, d question is, who is behind nature?

Is it not d same Almighty God of creation dt created nature? Huh?

Certainly, atheists hv no point 2 make & they're jst possessed by demons!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Greystone: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:

My dear, it’s because they are the only ones who hav the access to testing.
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by backnbeta(f): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:
They are only testing the rich and famous, that's why we only hear about them as nobody cares about the status of the poor masses undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by teadrake(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
my curse upon you all is sacrosanct
Why must you curse people??
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by kollinz1234(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2020
RapistOnBail:
You can't reason for yourself that's why the bible will continue to Kill u
I wish that the Bible kills me, it is my desire to be killed by the Bible.
As for you,u are just a walking corps roaming the world in emptiness. It is a pity that you will still continue roaming the GREAT beyond in emptiness and scepticism; which means your eternity will be filled with emptiness like a lonely ghost, you are lost and irredeemable. The Lord rebuke you
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by honest1480(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2020
WeRblessed:

This guy may have spread the disease to more than ten people. Those ten may have infected over hundreds.

Africa and ignorance always keeps me speechless
You are right. They don't hear come, they only hear go. That's our leaders for u.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Radicalman(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Hope this COVID thing is not coming to restart 9ja�
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Ezmans: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:
pastor mboro from South Africa is demanding 100,000 dollars for transport & logistics to meet devil in hell & fight him over coro, grace period 2nd week of April
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2020
ellagabs:

It would av been better if fg announce d names of d people infected. Not only high profile people. By that people will have an idea if they av been in contact with them. Forget stigmatization here. Many people are not showing any symptoms but infecting other people.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by kollinz1234(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Even if they attribute it 2 natural cause, d question is, who is behind nature?

Is it not d same Almighty God of creation dt created nature? Huh?

Certainly, atheists hv no point 2 make & they're jst possessed by demons!
Don't worry, I have their time today. Just follow my responses to them. Imagine a science student challenging me a philosopher about reality and the existence of a supreme being. I will rape their ignorance today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by FullBlastLight: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2020
[s][/s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Enough party go dey Nigeria in coming months.

Burial ceremony go yapa

Food, drinks and small chops.

I remember that year when landlords still dey die wella for Surulere, Boys enjoy peices that year

Cld u remove dis comment pls?
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by olumide4christ: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Happyguy201:
we miss you so much . if this man was still president he would have stopped this virus by closing all borders on time . just like he did with ebola virus . long live our true president.

Oga...during the time of ebola, border wasn't closed like it has been done now.... Verify your claims very well. We have all been in this country.... don't know where you got your information from.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Astrologyfact: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2020
Corona Virus is A tools to prevent world war 3!!!!!

Over the past centuries, countries have been proud of their high incomes and wealth, and have always sought to rule over other countries, a move which ultimately has led to war. It has also been considered as one of the main causes of World War I and World War II.

On the other hand, epidemics that had spread in the past resulted in huge casualties due to the lack of vaccines and antibiotics and acted as controlling factors of the world’s natural population.

By taking a look at the outcome of these events, one will find out that the First World War, which had been waged due to the same territorial expansions, ended with the outbreak of Spanish flu, as it inflicted financial burden and living costs on countries and made political leaders make peace.

It is noteworthy that rich countries in the past, because of their high income, used to turn to make arms and inciting the world to war. Therefore, the world’s leaders talked with each other through the power of the weapon. But, at the present time, when the world is struggling with a global pandemic (the coronavirus), instead of thinking about the former ideals, all states and leaders around the world should find a way to protect people from a hostility that is not even seen.

This global pandemic has proven to the whole world that the rich and the poor are all equally vulnerable to disease and the class gap does not have anything to do with it. In fact, the possibility for a rich country to be infected is the same as a poor country, and the casualties will be the same at the end.

It is true that the coronavirus has resulted in many difficulties and deaths, but, by creating the sense of sympathy and weakness, it could make us all realize that it does not matter whether we are Iranian, American, rich, poor, black or white, as we are vulnerable to the virus to the same degree.
Stay safe every one
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Neoteny7: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Only Jesus can save.

Repent now all ye Islamist and atheists.

Since this forum is now a gathering for atheists and Islamist to insult Christianity it will never be well with you all. May their lives be cut short.

If I be a man of God!

The church is marching on and the gate of hell can not prevail.

But most of the worst-hit countries are "christian countries "
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by ComeAndobo: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Emu4life:
COVID-19

Discipline saved China. Indiscipline punishes Europe. Arrogance deals with Americans and Ignorance threatens Africa. Covid-19 is real, stay home and take every necessary preventive measure

Rubbish. Discipline saved China

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) / 30 Benue Doctors Display Sack Letters, Seek Gov's Intervention (PHOTOS) / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.