Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room (70089 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by emonis88: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
pennywys:
how will he have up to 30k in his savings since he had shower all his life earnings on you just to make u feel happy and here you are planning and making consultations on how to dump him.

I don't blame, I blame him he should have plan his life properly before trying to make a woman feel happy.

Young intellectual men are after themselves and wellbeing first.
U r on point jare!

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Lol you are something else, your analysis is on point but still, it goes both ways, every Male and female is mindful of who they end up with these days which makes it seem like love is dead and relationships/marriages is solely for benefits,

It never was about love; which is a recent hollywood fabrication. People, men and women have always been cautious about who they end up with. Men have always sought for the values of fulfillment of sexual satisfaction, respect, humility and paternal certainty (marked by chastity and virginity in times past) in women. Women have always tended towards being attracted to good material providers as their end objective. The play is as old as time. The difference is that men are honest about what they want; modern women tend to think that admitting to materialism is base and distasteful (which it is actually) so they pretend to be searching for 'love' in a 'god-fearing', 'intelligent' etc man and end up more often than not; dissatisfied in their marriage.

Biglittlelois:

I have personally decided to see things as it is cos we humans are evolving, what works years ago isn't working now and won't work tomorrow, everything is changing rapidly.

Actually human marital requirements have not changed at all. Even female animals always tend to choose for what they assess to be the best provider/protector; though in animals; this is usually the alpha male so there is no conflict there. What changed is that women are now unsuccessfully trying to deny their feminine nature and with this has come the undesirable external traits of aggressiveness, loudness, disrespect and denial of their depreciable sexual value while the internal desire for a good provider remains intact. The external behaviour in turn creates weaker men who believe that they must grovel for sexual favours and the beta thereby becomes the best provider while her ovaries yearn for an alpha. Conflicts conflicts conflicts. Like what the op is suffering from. As you can see, she is trying to deny her obvious materialism while her innate nature is not able to abandon it.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by stormborn28(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Yes no condition is permanent but that only works on a hardworking guy with a vision, tho she did not give much details but i dont think hes keen about moving out, which is a problem to her(which shouldnt)
Not all girls like that face to face compound compromising love.

Hmmmmmmm... Flat and self contain dey give privacy in case of heavy hammering.

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
proclinician:

It's all about love. Leonardo Di' Caprio could have saved his life in the Titanic shipwreck but instead switched his life for the lady. I don't want to talk about Jesus Christ. Love look what you made me do. Each day I go to crunches to eat I see a man and a lady on same table and the Lady will be eating food while the man just mopes. Well

I used to do that your last sentence for my woman because I love her so much but I don change am now, if I no get money for two we no dey eat be that except on rare occasions.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Stacyomolola(f): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
stormborn28:

Hmmmmmmm... Flat and self contain dey give privacy in case of heavy hammering.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by vivalavida(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Admissionclass:

i hope you have made it in life too.

I have not made it

But I am far more comfortable than that

If u see your sister in my residence,u will be proud of her.
Are u satisfied?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by nan1: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Aunty wey mumu pls leave this innocent guy alone let his true partner locate him. Yours is even better when i met my guy he was even squatting with friends he struggled to go to school i paid over 80% of his bills cos I saw great potentials in him and I loved him today he is a medical doctor i dont pay his bills anymore and he treats me as his first lady and gives me all full and due respect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Admissionclass: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
vivalavida:

I have not made it

But I am far more comfortable than that

If u see your sister in my residence,u will be proud of her.
Are u satisfied?

till i see you residence every i ever see on NL is audio and plus i have to be sure you earning legit cant give ma sister to a low-key criminal .anyways thanks but we aint poor so we not impressed with your change nurture it till it reaches at least million before you can say things like this.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
emonis88:

No I wanted u to read it so u know that the lady is also part of his problem.

Oh...OK.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Lightangel65: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
I never said you made the rule bro.. but but, mehn don suffer ehn.. means no money no show...no money no love,.. no money no friend..

True that's why I gave that advise, I expirenced it first hand
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
kingjrofficial:
what of those men that paid girls fees, feed them, accommodate them, give them monthly allowance

What do u pple take guys for
You think men are foolish abi undecided

It’s hungry leeches and parasites that men pay all their bills....I never chop babes.....and a man that wants a woman to do all these for him is not alright ....
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by STARGREEN(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
prettyaura:
pls read thread post carefully before commenting on other peoples post...I said "u cant know the true colour of a man until he has money"..so how does your comment tally with what we are saying here?
You seems to be confused. Sorry
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by kjsun15: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
See, i started from squatting to joint rented of a room true little assistance from my girl friend then and she is now my wife with two kids.
Today, we are living in our own three bedroom flat. Intact this afternoon, she pleaded to me to build my next house on the name of our kids, imagine how we started though we are still hustling.
I had nothing then, but we planned together, and everything worked excellently for us.

Your guy is even richer than me then. God knows what i am saying, if he can rent an apartment now by himself ha, he has greater hope through prayer and hard work.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by SweetCunt97(f): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
emonis88:

U r on point jare!
ooooin! How much did he spend? So u wanna tell me he spent upto 100k on her? What kinda person does that?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by SweetCunt97(f): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
kjsun15:
See, i started from squatting to joint rented of a room true little assistance from my girl friend then and she is now my wife with two kids.
Today, we are living in our own three bedroom flat. Intact this afternoon, she pleaded to me to build my next house on the name of our kids, imagine how we started though we are still hustling.
I had nothing then, but we planned together, and everything worked excellently for us.

Your guy is even richer than me then. God knows what i am saying, if he can rent an apartment now by himself ha, he has greater hope through prayer and hard work.
Toh this is good. I definitely have to qualms with dirt broke men but the deceitful ones. That it worked for ur gf no mean say e go work for everyone wey decide to love a broke man
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by SweetCunt97(f): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
I never said you made the rule bro.. but but, mehn don suffer ehn.. means no money no show...no money no love,.. no money no friend..
When you have nothing, be true to yourself, also get a love that supports and contented with ur status at that time. No be to carry ur eye go chook for where dem go frustrate ur life

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Rozaytee: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen.

He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed.

I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him.

Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me

Photo for illustration
am in ur shoes babe but I think I believe in him...nigga want to marry me but...he promises to make money first before that...cuz he doesn't want me to suffer
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by BarrElChapo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nn3muka:
The day you start supporting a man to pay rent, will be the beginning of all your problems.
Be ready to continue paying rents for the rest of your life.

It's either you take a walk now, or support him.

If you're married or not pls pray your partner does not fall into hard times. He'd die before his time with your personality
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
jamesbridget13:
Well op all i have to say is that some married persons with kids stay all their lives in one room. Maybe it's his destiny n maybe he might move out just as he said. If u no fit accept whatever fate he ends up with, u better quit now

But know dat not every married people stay in flat or self-contain. It's ur decision to make o.
u mean those ones in lagos? a gate man in lagos will be living in one room with his wife and 15 chuldren when he can easily locate to his hometown and rent a decent abode and get a good job.everybody wants to live in lagos grin

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Guynexttdoor: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
So in other words, u love him but u hate the room.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nn3muka(f): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
BarrElChapo:

If you're married or not pls pray your partner does not fall into hard times. He'd die before his time with your personality
Bunch of lazy a*s holes
Dont go and hustle for money, keep waiting for the woman that will pay your rent.
shift biko
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Emmasnoop(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Why telling us go find Yahoo Boys when he get money na when go destroy your toto without getting marry to, mumu girl.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Countersam:

You are part of his problems aunty, if he wasn't busy always trying to please you and make you happy and comfortable, he wouldn't be where he is now! You are obviously a gold digger if his love and care isn't enough for you. Aunty please feel free to move on, so that the young man can also do something useful with his life.
sometimes woman na distraction.the time u should improve urself u will be chasing after woman how u go wan progress nau cheesy.i mean a guy living in such a place the least thing on his mind should be relationship but on how to improve himself.if he must get a girlfriend then he make do with a girl on his level and not a slayqueen.a lady like op fit make a guy go carry gun or enter yahoo yahoo cos he wants to impress her cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
lefulefu:
so even ladies fight and accuse each other of sending pms cheesy.i thought it was only ladies who do it to guys cheesy
This would be the first time I will be experiencing and witnessing this.

Maybe Nl madness is now upgraded. Anything for the grams.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by BarrElChapo(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nn3muka:

Bunch of lazy a*s holes
Dont go and hustle for money, keep waiting for the woman that will pay your rent.
shift biko

Hahaha. The truth pains. Work on yourself slay queen. Cos your man is gonna be in shut if he ever falls into hard times. grin
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Beey(f): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
I am no longer interested in the stories of supporting broke guys & am not arrogant.Was there & I got burned. Said to myself, I’ll never financially support a man that hasn’t paid my dowry.I rebuke that foolishness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nn3muka(f): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Hahaha. The truth pains. Work on yourself slay queen. Cos your man is gonna be in shut if he ever falls into hard times. grin
Hahaha
The truth hurts, go and work hard.
A woman's duty in a home is to have and nurture children, look after the homefront and make sure things are in order. The one thing the man is suppose to do which is providing for the family he wants to also dump it on the woman because he has a dick abi

nna fu*ck off and go meet the next dumb girl you will interest with marriage talks.

Lazy a*s mofo always coming to the table with preek and marriage talks nothing else.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ihedioramma: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=LadyBeee post=87880120]Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen.

He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed.

I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was .
As you said you love him rent it by your self and never ask him to you pay back .
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ArticleBeast: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Ok.
Get a selfcon for how much? Or didn't you read the part where she said he doesn't even have up to 30k in his account?

Let them chilax and work hard to save up some more and get a decent apartment.

Face me I face you is a no no.
Yeah they should chilax for anything marriage or next level relationship stuff. At least she seem like she is in a better place, then she can lift up with capital or job connections. Dice still dey turn the guy fit get triple six
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by BarrElChapo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nn3muka:

Hahaha
The truth hurts, go and work hard.
A woman's duty in a home is to have and nurture children, look after the homefront and make sure things are in order. The one thing the man is suppose to do which is providing for the family he wants to also dump it on the woman because he has a dick abi

nna fu*ck off and go meet the next dumb girl you will interest with marriage talks.

Lazy a*s mofo always coming to the table with preek and marriage talks nothing else.

Nne sorry I know I hit a sweet spot grin, maybe even told you something that you've been told before but work on yourself okay.

Everyday won't be Christmas in your marriage.
If all hardworkers were billionaires' why is that barrow pusher not Bill Gates . BUT
The man who ends up with you (if you don't change this your mindset) better stay up everyday if not he'll experience Chris Brown's "These hoes ain't loyal" in real time.
Ciao grin cheesy
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by benji93: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
For some of us, it's a sure thing. The problem is how can you identify some of us. grin. Ofcourse every man out there will tell you, i wanna do this, i wanna do that.
Stacyomolola:

Having a vision to be well to do is the best vision ever
Don't u think so grin grin grin grin
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Draught: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
realokopi:
You don't deserve such a good man...
You deserve those agberos that doesn't have any purpose in life.
The ones that will have no respect or regard for you and would always use u to test their new skills of punching.
If to make money is easy your father would have been a millionaire or a billionaire and you won't be worried about his condition because u would be able to rent a better apartment for him for the so-called love you claim you have for him.
Rubbish!!!

My brother sense will not kill you, I swear grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.