Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room (70931 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by vivalavida(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen.

He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed.

I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him.

Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me

Photo for illustration

This lady wants the best. She is even determined to support him to move out. Baby, keep supporting him but give him a deadline. I wouldn't want my.sister dating a man who lives in such an environment sef

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by josite: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
my sister,if u dont have the grace of living in one room .leave him cus if u stay and start complaining,he may get annoyed one day and cut your head off.

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by LabDNA: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
prettyaura:
my dear, PLS move on with ur life, forget loving and caring becos he is just being humble becos he is broke...you can only know the true colour of a man when he has money

Why did you edit out 50% of your previous comment?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
stay with and grow with him.not every girl is lucky to see a readymade man with a good heart living in a mansion

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by EternalBeing: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Clink the link below to see the Picture of the Man as he weeps to beg this Generation to be holy and Rapture-ready.
Jesus Is Coming Soon: An Old Muslim Man Reveals How the Angel Of God Appeared To him in this month of March.

Siblings and Sisters , Men and Brethren it might be ideal and very much important if you read this message.

The Blessed messenger of the Ruler looked as if it would my spouse and myself, with a white record in His Hands, while we were both asking within the evening. (Breaking Our Quick)

He stated, "The Master sent him to us, to tell the congregation and his youngsters that he's coming now, not soon another time."

My children are resting while the should be holy, praying and ready. He said, the Fallen angel has kept my children are occupied with wordliness and animalistic things and ungodly things. The Father's hand is up as of now, everything is about in Heaven, but my children aren't prepared.

He said Instruct them to clean their articles of clothing and atone from each mystery sin. I disclosed to them that I will be able to come sort of a thief, but they do not accept and aren't prepared for my Coming. The heavenly attendant said many are going to be baffled.

Atone before it'll be past the purpose of no return. Ministers, husband, wives, youngsters, church laborers and also the entire network.

Please Help me send and share this wonderful message to all the world by Evangelizing it. Alot of people are still unsaved. Despite the glaring Evidence of the perilous time, many are like it was in the days of Noah. Why would you start cyring for mercy and grace when you hardened your heart, despite all the conspicuous signs.

1 John 2:15-29 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but we that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

The passage above sums up everything. "Love not the World" does not mean you should be irresponsible and useless to the World, it means you should not allow your Soul to be trapped by the devil through your lust for the things in this temporary World. You have unfulfilled Dreams and Visions? Satanic human-made Corona Virus would not respect that before attaching, similarly the so imminent Rapture too shall be unstoppable. Satan deceived his minions to create Corona Virus and destroy fellow humans so that they can own the World and the remaining people on Earth. Why would you want to remain on Earth after Rapture living as a owned and controlled human being?! When you can, and should, flee sin now and receive reward of living forever. Don't let your eternal Soul be enslaved to this World because of "sweetness" and deceitfulness of Technology. Don't let your Soul get so glued, attached and undetachable from this this temporary World that has been fully captured by Satan and his humans tools that shall soon end in Hellfire together.

Satan hates Man; all Humanity with perfect hatred. Including those serving him, who he deceived to think he loves. He hates us all so equally with perfect hatred, he only deceived the captured ones. As soon as he has finished using them to destroy others, he destroys and wipe them (his human tools) out too. Satan did not create us, so he can never have the Capacity to love us passionately like YAHWEH ALMIGHTY that took so much time and effort to design the agnificent Adam from clay and them give him the gift of life by breathing part of HIMSELF into him to bring him alive.

Our CREATOR loves us so much that HE sent HIS only begotten Son to give us back what Satan stole from us; our Right to receive Immortality and live forever. Accept JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach as your permanent LORD and Saviour today, tomorrow would surely be. Right there where you are, say a Prayer of sin confession to your CREATOR and ask Holy Spirit to take permanent Control of the Source of your thoughts. Be holy, be Rapture-ready. We shall not be left behind in JESUS' Name.
https://www.nairaland.com/5762791/jesus-coming-soon-devout-muslim#87890905Please, kindly share this information to everyone as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by nnaamehn(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
brodalikeme:
My dear don’t allow the devil use you against yourself!

You have 95% of what every lady dream of and you want to throw it away for something trivial and temporary? He stays in a rented one bedroom apartment, he isn’t the landlord, he is not squatting with some friend, haba!
He loves you and is honest with you take that is all that matters!
If the plan is marriage, support him to grow in his career or business, the benefits will come back to you in the form of more love and comfort. If it’s not marriage, at least you would have helped your fellow human being. I know so many ladies that have gone the extreme length of giving their man money to pay their bride price(Dude should have borrowed from friends though).

Sister support him! If his a good man like you said, you’ll be better of for doing that.

Have you heard that great song by Cobhams Asuquo Ft Simi titled We Plenti? A part of it says “beans no dey cook forever”

A little patient, a little input, you guys will be fine.
respect... �

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Butbest: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
What if his more than what you think and using that to know the kind of person you are.
U better b wise n support him.

3 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Femeto: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Never look down on anyone he can be in one room today and be in a Mansion tmrw.

3 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by lomprico(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
travelland:

He is.

then u can leave him. justified
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nairalandnigga(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen.

He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed.

I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him.

Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me

Photo for illustration [/s]
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ACE1010: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Can you introduce the guy to me, please? A sister is very much interested grin grin

3 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Adex2442: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
LouisBERG:
I stopped reading at the part you wrote: "initially, when i found out, i said i was going to quit"
I want to know the rationale behind this statement??

At your first paragraph, you are the one that showered this same person with encomium due to his qualities and composure. Now you come up with this, Like seriously??

The height of double standard in your post is so glaring and disappointing..

#caLLmeBERG

Dont trust any story from romance section. They are all fake. Check the profile of the author u will see

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by mechanics(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Don't be discourage because of the present situation he's in now, do all you can to support him if you want to settle down with him, if you leave him now and he becomes a big man in life, am sure you won't be happy with the decision you made.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by oweman: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
The guy is not giving this babe adequate fxxk as and when desired ..
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by prettyaura: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
LabDNA:

Why did you edit out 50% of your previous comment?
becos I noticed 50% of the viewers in here are still under parental control.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by crazycrypto710: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Why the place come look like rating quarters in Navy town grin

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

Photo for illustration
Go to instamessage, register a profile and start hustling professionally. You're an natural olosho.
I know a woman like you who loved a man and married him because at church he always gives her 3k for offering. A grown ass working woman with a car being impressed with 3k every Sunday. Married him just to find out that was all he had to offer. He started leeching off her.
Women like you most often end up bad because a man's generosity should never be the criteria for being in love with him, but in your case its a huge one. Love is not for you until you learn the true meaning. Register on instamessage and start hustling with your pvssy officially

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by LabDNA: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
prettyaura:
becos I noticed 50% of the viewers in here are still under parental control.

Not a bad observation. sad sad
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by TheRedpillguy: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Yes no condition is permanent but that only works on a hardworking guy with a vision, tho she did not give much details but i dont think hes keen about moving out, which is a problem to her(which shouldnt)
Not all girls like that face to face compound compromising love.
Its 2020 girls can be hardworking too.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Adukwuj(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
You don't need to be angry ,you want him to steal to move or get a new place? If he doesn't have the money to get a new place,you that want him move with the speed of light should assist him with the money when he have the money brother will pay you back ,simple..
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Iceberg3: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

Photo for illustration

1st thing 1st, remove this picture,not necessary.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by TheRedpillguy: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Broke men are usually good, loving and nice. tongue
Translation. He is beta. See how guys get rich redpilled?

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Beirut01: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
OMG. Me that I don't even have to 5k in Ms account and I dey live for face and face you dey plan to ask the girl I like out. I think I shouldn't. I don't have a job and I'm broke. God dey for us sha

4 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Babatunde40(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

Photo for illustration

The love and the D he showed you was overwhelming and you couldn't quit. I understand. I have use D to confuse people daughters too. normal level
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by alfredo1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he[b] doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him. [/b]

Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me [/i]
The boldened and having more than 30k in his account are mutually exclusive ma.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by ugo4u: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

Photo for illustration
are you guys based in Ibadan?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Alexanderobi: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
How have you contributed to his growth and expansion? or are you there just to enjoy?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by TheRedpillguy: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
The real reason he is poor. "Whatever he gets, he spend on you and make you feel like a queen"
Now see what the queen is thinking? This is why you never put a woman above your goals. You don't ever do it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by innobarca(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Money can buy love then
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nazyemmanuel: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Are you sure he is not disguising himself in order to find a true love. Please be careful to avoid had I know.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by AmeLonRo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by proclinician: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nairalandnigga:
[s]

Put ur thoughts into words son. Throw me ur best shot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.