Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room (70096 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by TrumpDonald2: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen.

He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed.

I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him.

Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me

Photo for illustration

Those cash he's spending on you, making you feel like a queen, do you know that if you have sense and truly love him as you claim, you will ask him not to spend but save up for a better accommodation? You want to leave a good man because of where he's living? Go ahead but dont run back to him tomorrow when you see him in a better position.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by biggie73(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
In all things be grateful to God. When there is plentiful, and lack of it.

Anyway, why the pic? I know the building.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by MartinsD12(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen.

He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed.

I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him.

Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me

Photo for illustration
Nonsense mod should ban all these stupid Yeye relationships talk on nairaland, what we have at hand its not a child's play

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by prettyaura: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
STARGREEN:

I think this your romantic poisoning advice would have been better if she's the one paying for the bills. From the LITTLE he has, he gives indicating that he's nice. Well.
nigga is BROKE.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Love is not enough and it doesn't put food on the table.
I can only advise you to stay for awhile and know where he's headed as a man if he is hardworking, educated, has dreams and is working towards them.
If not, a man that said he wasn't gonna stay in that apartment after May but hasn't got up to 30k for moving expenses isn't a serious man.

A man that has a heart to love and a preek to fvck shoud also have means to put food on the table and money to buy baby diapers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by TokeableGod(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chai binukonu house I detest it in thy name of Jesus
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Powersurge: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

Photo for illustration

Speaking as a man to ANYONE:

I learnt LONG time ago not to put anyone at a tight corner for my sake. If I discovered that I like you a lot, I will lay all the options on the table and ask you to make your decision. Afterwards, I will never try to convince you about your choice. And I will not be angry with you. I just move and face the future squarely. If I don't care about you, I will just allow you to make your damn decision without letting you in on the vital information.

I discovered everything in life is a risk. Marrying a pauper is a risk. Marrying a rich person is a risk- because he could become a pauper one day.

I want to believe you are an adult. If you feel his "status" does not match yours, sister move on. If you think he can forge ahead in life, stay.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by nsiba: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
baralatie:
not a good idea and also not advisable depending a number of variables.

not a bad idea and also advisable depending on a number of variables
Werey
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by TokeableGod(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Do you stay in my mind
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Angela62:
If he is a millionaire, and you guys get married, will you divorce him if for some reason he looses his wealth? If the answer is yes, then you better leave him now, because he is better without you.

Potential is what you should for in a man, the ability to persist and pedal out of any circumstances life throws at him. If he has potentials just as you admitted, then why the worry? Support him and be there for him. And as someone else said, beans no de cook forever.

I doubt you love him though, if you do, You'll support him, not entertain the notion of dumping him. So many women enter relationship to take, but not give, and you wonder why men call women selfish. Now one question for you. What is your presence contributing to his life/relationship with him?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by jaxxy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

Photo for illustration

He doesn’t have 2day bt he can have 2moro, “IF” he’s focused and not just a lover boy. That is what u need to check properly.

Is he making practical steps and what are the steps u shud know these details b4 u can know how/if to support. It’s ok to support him on the condition he 90% knows what he’s doing.

Also u shud sleepover at all when u haven’t asked the question u are just asking now and known the direction of ur relationship.

I wish u sense and luck. Cheers
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by B3sty(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
When I was in Lagos, I was Living in a Face-Me-I-Face-You apartment in Ajegunle as at December 2015 When I got Married. But Today, I thank God I'm a Proud Owner of a Two Bedroom Apartment in Abuja With all the Basic Amenities except Light that I don't use to have Up to 24hrs Per Day...I do have up to 18hrs Though with my Generator.
@Op, This Man Story can Change 2moro, I'll advice u stay put for now, My instincts tell me he's gonna make things happen in Future, If God can Change my Story, He (God) can do it for everyone!
Gracias!
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
If you can't rent house for him like he would do if reverse were to be the case , Aunty carry your bag and go!

You can't cook food in the passage but you can comfortably eat out making the guy spend more. Aunty you have eaten his accommodation money already nah. grin

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by benji93: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
You don't have to cloak well-to-do in vision. It's ok to be honest. grin
Stacyomolola:

When I say I want a man with a vision what else do u think I mean apart from that I want a guy that's well to do, futuristic and ambitious
Something's are better left unsaid u know grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Banky16(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
densiks:

You should be more worried about contacting Covid-19

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by talk2smade: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
brodalikeme:
My dear don’t allow the devil use you against yourself!

You have 95% of what every lady dream of and you want to throw it away for something trivial and temporary? He stays in a rented one bedroom apartment, he isn’t the landlord, he is not squatting with some friend, haba!
He loves you and is honest with you take that is all that matters!
If the plan is marriage, support him to grow in his career or business, the benefits will come back to you in the form of more love and comfort. If it’s not marriage, at least you would have helped your fellow human being. I know so many ladies that have gone the extreme length of giving their man money to pay their bride price(Dude should have borrowed from friends though).

Sister support him! If his a good man like you said, you’ll be better of for doing that.

Have you heard that great song by Cobhams Asuquo Ft Simi titled We Plenti? A part of it says “beans no dey cook forever”

A little patient, a little input, you guys will be fine.
9ce bro you nail it. A word they say..

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by estyvino(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
brodalikeme:
My dear don’t allow the devil use you against yourself!

You have 95% of what every lady dream of and you want to throw it away for something trivial and temporary? He stays in a rented one bedroom apartment, he isn’t the landlord, he is not squatting with some friend, haba!
He loves you and is honest with you take that is all that matters!
If the plan is marriage, support him to grow in his career or business, the benefits will come back to you in the form of more love and comfort. If it’s not marriage, at least you would have helped your fellow human being. I know so many ladies that have gone the extreme length of giving their man money to pay their bride price(Dude should have borrowed from friends though).

Sister support him! If his a good man like you said, you’ll be better of for doing that.

Have you heard that great song by Cobhams Asuquo Ft Simi titled We Plenti? A part of it says “beans no dey cook forever”

A little patient, a little input, you guys will be fine.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by vickydevoka(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
I understand ur plight. My current galfriend is too poor that I'm afraid if settling down with her. I no wan kill myself with responsibility.
I will urge both gals n guys to add value to themselves. Beauty can only get u instant money but can hardly get u a responsible husband

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by RexTramadol1: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
At least you will fall in love with Covid with a duplex
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by baralatie(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
nsiba:
Werey
according to p square
If I no get today
I go get am tomorow
Abi you wan make I die but

According to Beyonce Knowles

To the left,to the left (2ce)

All based on variables

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
This girls gan, complain too much,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by TheRedpillguy: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Seems u quoted the wrong one
It's op complaining not me undecided undecided
I can't go into something I can't condone
Op started the relationship, so I don't think she should back out
I can't start arguing with uban.ja's follower this hot afternoon
I have no idea about what you are talking about
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by phenylalanine(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
I won't advice you to leave him, but keep talking to him and also be open to him, tell him you could assist if he can come up with reasonable amount for the rent. For the main time that guy shldnt touch you and he should zipped up and work like a man.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by TheRedpillguy: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Belafonte:

I mean, any dude with an above average IQ should get redpilled by this topic immediately. If any man thinks it’s being good to a woman that makes her stay, they should have a big rethink.

No finance; no romance.
True

I wish guys knew this simple, but powerful truth. Most would not be the broke, poverty-stricken pansies that they currently are.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Kingdollar28(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nn3muka:
The day you start supporting a man to pay rent, will be the beginning of all your problems.
Be ready to continue paying rents for the rest of your life.

It's either you take a walk now, or support him.

You are a jezebel embarassed

Ur heart is full of evil embarassed

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by STARGREEN(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
prettyaura:
nigga is BROKE.
Been broke is temporal for every guy with plans.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Coleman14: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

Photo for illustration
Bimpe na my house you put out on Nairaland platform??support your man if you can....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Unrated900(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
My sister stay with that guy

That guy has a very good apartment

He is using that particular house to disguise

So as to know the real lady for his life.

That was how my father met my mum

Stay with him for 4 months and thank me after

A year.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Skepticus: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
This is the worst dilemma of the modern female; meeting a beta who has the attitude of a fantastic provider, but not the means; just when she is about ready to settle down.

Should she stay and hope that he will one day acquire the means which she will then be able to fully control? Or should she leave him and risk meeting another man who has the means but is wiser about the ways of women and hence, less subject to her control?

A big problem similar to which team one should bet all his school fees on between evenly matched football teams.

You speak with great understanding.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Belafonte(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
phenylalanine:
I won't advice you to leave him, but keep talking to him and also be open to him, tell him you could assist if he can come up with reasonable amount for the rent. For the main time that guy shldnt touch you and he should zipped up and work like a man.

In other words, he can only have sex when he has money, aka olosho tinz grin

4 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Shancca: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
My testimony. In 2017 I had nothing and I was staying in one room. My girlfriend was comfortable with me and prayed fervently for me to succeed. I had a job at that time but barely service my bills through my salary. It was hell on earth coupled with family pressure. Luckily I got a scholarship to do my masters abroad in 2018. Things changed abruptly and my girlfriend was not left out as I shower with love and gift for staying on. Although some other ladies slide into my dm. I paused and wondered why some ladies are just gold diggers. I can’t leave my girlfriend for any of them because she endured with me. Here is the thing, if you have discovered any potential in him, please stay and support with all you have got. I will leave you for now. Cheers
LadyBeee:

Photo for illustration
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Dollabiz: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
And so... never judge a book by his cover .he will eventually make it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.