Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room (70067 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by tabithababy(f): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Paxie55:

Don't spend that money on him.
Use it and build yourself to attract well to do men lool.
Poor boys can love oo, but once the money is there, they start misbehaving.

Don't ever trust the love of a poor boy, he's even dishonest.
Btw, don't ever listen to the sermons of these 19year old kids on Nl.
They are very poor and would do anything to make you see poverty as a blessing. grin

Best advice.

Imagine some people advising op to give a man money to rent a better house

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by MrSly(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen.

He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed.

I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him.

Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me

Photo for illustration

Compliment where he is lacking.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by OlawaleBammie: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
baralatie:

rather it seems more like the guy wants to manipulate this relationship by stating he has only #30k.
is he begging the girl directly or is he inducing the girl to indirectly raise funds for accommodation for him.

Use ur brain oga, he might even b testing the gal to know her stance...

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by 2ng2ng(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
I was staying in A room apartment without a job when I met my wife some years ago. Now two bed room flat with our building on going . The most important is love and encouragement .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by tabithababy(f): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:
read my post well please. Was willing to support him with at least 200k. I'm financially okay but I don't want to make him financially dependent on me.
. Yes.. Don't ever try it
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Stacyomolola(f): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
benji93:
What does it even mean to have a vision? Babe, we all have all sorts of dreams, but only a fraction of them can be actualized. The question is, as a lady, are you sophisticated enough to identify a workable vision, within the means of the man? I don't understand why you women add that thing called vision to your list of requirements when we all know that's probably a hoax and just a way to create the impression that you are a homely lady. It's ok to want to marry a well-to-do guy. That's a vision too. grin. The earlier you start being honest with yourself, the better for you.

When I say I want a man with a vision what else do u think I mean apart from that I want a guy that's well to do, futuristic and ambitious
Something's are better left unsaid u know grin grin
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Ndoki85(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
If you can't rent house for him like he would do if reverse were to be the case , Aunty carry your bag and go!

You can't cook food in the passage but you can comfortably eat out making the guy spend more. Aunty you have eaten his accommodation money already nah. grin
I'm proud of your contribution sir, no one could say better.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Favmil101(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:
Since I started dating, I've never met a man like this. So caring, cute, neat, hygienic, generous but unfortunately, he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen.

He stays in one room face me I face u. Initially, when I found out, I said I was going to quit but the love he showed me was so overwhelming and I couldn't quit. He said he's making plans to move out and he won't be renewing his rent in may. I agreed.

I fell in love with him too and became comfortable with his room but I made it clear that I will never pass the night at his place. You know how love can be blind, I found myself pass the night once and again and again then I asked him about his plans to move out, how much does he have at hand to rent a new place because I was secretly planning to support him with some money to add and he said he doesn't have up to 30k. I was angry and so dissapointed at him.

Right now I'm thinking the whole thing over. I don't think I can continue. Please advise me

Photo for illustration
I de beg you to try reason with me if i no get today I go get am tommorow.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by goldenfrosh(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Go rent a flat so u both can stay there .
I am sure he won't reject your offer....
U want that guy to kill himself for u
Better leave him and go look for a guy that stays in a duplex...
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by greggng: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
N.a. God go punish some women ....even the one I spent my money to train, her family later called me This Thing when we had issues tongue

3 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by supermccoy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
crazycrypto710:
Why the place come look like rating quarters in Navy town grin
see navy town pikin o
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by adubiay: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
He has spent the money for new apartment on you to make you feel like a queen, you were enjoying the way he was spending on you from his little income and you also expect him to have huge savings, what a self deceit. I tot you should have advised him each time he want to spend on you to save the money for rent. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Give him another one year to save for a new house, but ensure he doesn't spend it trying to impress you or to maintain your love and care, please assure him of ur love and support, even if he is not spending on you.

3 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by juniorstar(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
wat is he doing at the moment and is he having any potential for growth. hope he doesn't smoke and drink alcohol excessively. if you can find answers in the affirmative then you are good to go. remember love is sweet ooh, when money enter love is sweeter. if the financial aspect is not in order for basic necessities of life. dat love will turn to hate cos you will end up nagging. he wud get angry and that's the beginning of domestic violence.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by AFONJACOW(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
This apartment reminds me of rude boy hit song... Reason with me...

This is one funny thing about women, my ex also complain same because I share flat with my sister, imagine someone that born in public yard, face me I face you is telling me she's not comfortable sharing flat with my sister that she's above that class, she always dreamt of big sitting in front of nice car.. person her papa no even get bicycle tire, she later left for someone with 3 bedroom flat and Camry tiny light , when I found out she's going out with this guy I nearly ran mad, I regretted ever been born I thought mine was worst... 3 yrs fast forward Camry guy gone, flat gone , am in world of my own, selecting car I will drive, she noticed statue change from Facebook pix she start forming relationship.... Hehehehehe another suicide loading because nah marriage I go promise 2weeks to see her parents I gave her my wedding card... Women are gold harvesters

5 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Belafonte(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Translation. He is beta. See how guys get rich redpilled?

I mean, any dude with an above average IQ should get redpilled by this topic immediately. If any man thinks it’s being good to a woman that makes her stay, they should have a big rethink.

No finance; no romance.

This is why you never put a woman above your goals. You don't ever do it.

I wish guys knew this simple, but powerful truth. Most would not be the broke, poverty-stricken pansies that they currently are.

5 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Stacyomolola(f): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Its 2020 girls can be hardworking too.

Seems u quoted the wrong one
It's op complaining not me undecided undecided
I can't go into something I can't condone
Op started the relationship, so I don't think she should back out
I can't start arguing with uban.ja's follower this hot afternoon

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Cheeryfeet: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

Photo for illustration

Can you see the king in the shepherd boy David when he is in the bush?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by danniyal(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
he doesn't have much but the little he has, he'll spend on you and make you feel like a queen.

The above statement is your guy's problem. He is not wise at all. Just imagine if he has been investing all the resources he has been spending on ladies like you. I am sure his condition would not have been like this. Guys be wise ooh! You are staying in a face me I face you house and spending on girls. My guy, you are a COMPOUND FOOL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Amdoyin(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
brodalikeme:
My dear don’t allow the devil use you against yourself!

You have 95% of what every lady dream of and you want to throw it away for something trivial and temporary? He stays in a rented one bedroom apartment, he isn’t the landlord, he is not squatting with some friend, haba!
He loves you and is honest with you take that is all that matters!
If the plan is marriage, support him to grow in his career or business, the benefits will come back to you in the form of more love and comfort. If it’s not marriage, at least you would have helped your fellow human being. I know so many ladies that have gone the extreme length of giving their man money to pay their bride price(Dude should have borrowed from friends though).

Sister support him! If his a good man like you said, you’ll be better of for doing that.

Have you heard that great song by Cobhams Asuquo Ft Simi titled We Plenti? A part of it says “beans no dey cook forever”

A little patient, a little input, you guys will be fine.
welldone! Man with better reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Ajibade123(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
brodalikeme:

You have 95% of what every lady dream of and you want to throw it away for something trivial and temporary? He stays in a rented one bedroom apartment, he isn’t the landlord, he is not squatting with some friend, haba!
If the plan is marriage, support him to grow in his career or business, the benefits will come back to you in the form of more love and comfort. If it’s not marriage, at least you would have helped your fellow human being. I know so many ladies that have gone the extreme length of giving their man money to pay their bride price(Dude should have borrowed from friends though).

Sister support him! If his a good man like you said, you’ll be better of for doing that.

Have you heard that great song by Cobhams Asuquo Ft Simi titled We Plenti? A part of it says “beans no dey cook forever”

you killed this...we plenty for there

2 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Iceberg3:

1st thing 1st, remove this picture,not necessary.
I didn't put that picture. The mods put it and moved the topic to front page
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Villain7: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
brodalikeme:

LadyBeee
if you ask me, please stick with this quoted advice else you may regret whatever you do. Your mind is just playing tricks on you...
In fact, I was to read further comments, but this stopped me along the page.
Good luck to your decision.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Olumeme: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Apart from his love and been caring, what is his ambition and future goals that he's backing with actions.

My dear, love does not pay the bills or make anyone happy, a guy that does not bank at least 50k monthly should not even think of starting a relationship not to talk of marriage, He should be thinking and strategizing on how to make life better for himself.

So if he's not the kind of serious guy, who's very ambitious and hard working, my dear find your square root o, you need money to live a loving life, don't deceive yourself, and please kindly play safe when making love by using condom, baby food per week is around 10k, if you'll deliver through CS you won't spend less than 100k.

If you yourself, what are you doing for a living? How much are you banking monthly? Abi you want to come and be a livability inside face me, I slap you? Put all this things into consideration.

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Ryocaj(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
NoApology:
Aside being caring and loving, what are his plans and goals?

More important than all of the aforementioned is a man with a clear set goals and vision. How financially intelligent is he? How hard working is he?

In the end you will find out that without these, love and care will never be enough
I hate this kind of mentality.. Wen it comes 2 d guy.. he must av set plans n goals, be financially intelligent, must av a mission.. but d lady just has 2 spread her legs that's all.. no mention of all those things.. That's d norm in Nigerian relationships.. D guy must av d whole world now to hold on 2 her.. if not she will follow big gods.. Even if he has d whole world these ladies still cheat with broke Niqqa..
To d OP.. d day wey u go get sense Nigeria go turn world power.. coz he stays in face me n face u.. aw is that a problem.. Wat if he was squatting with someone or still with his parents.. Nigerian ladies think it's so easy coz they just open their legs for 3mins n these big gods pay them millions.. it's quite hard for guys that av no strong financial background n r hustling legit.. most ride on luck.. coz its not abt hard work at all.. I have female friends that ball everyday, live on d Island, in their own houses. av flashy cars n they av no jobs.. they get money from big gods.. D wise ones now set up a boutique, or make up line or anything fashion that doesn't yield profit.. they just keep pumping in money from these men 2 cover up..

4 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by temicyborg(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
If you can't rent house for him like he would do if reverse were to be the case , Aunty carry your bag and go!

You can't cook food in the passage but you can comfortably eat out making the guy spend more. Aunty you have eaten his accommodation money already nah. grin
. No mind am him Dey find 3 bedroom flat
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Philadelphia: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

Photo for illustration

So what stops you from renting and furnishing a 3 bedroom flat for him? How many rooms huts was your grandfather living in before he got married?
Are there not women who build houses for their men?
Your problem is the 1 room he lives in?
See OP, no let me use COVID-19 anger face you o. We have a global pandemic to deal with but your problem is the 1 room your boyfriend is living in.

What if this pandemic ravages the whole world in the coming months? Where will you and your boyfriend be?

3 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Chatflick(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wow. Do you love him?
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Villain7: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
LadyBeee:

Photo for illustration
Dear friend, stick with the first comment and any other one reasonable. Just try and be logical and reasonable enough. Some of we men can be very funny I must tell you. But I believe if you are patient, you both will end together in holy matrimony. Remember, pray for yourselves always.
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by baralatie(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Use ur brain oga, he might even b testing the gal to know her stance...
What is the aim of these tests :
1.to know if she is going to stay with him if he does not have any money.

2.to know if she truly loves him for who he is and not because of money

No problem but what if it is the woman that testing the guy

1.to know if the guy is the type that will give his life for love

2.to know if he the guy is not the type that will not lie about his status

1 Like

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by bigwig071(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
No one knows tomorrow
Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by OlawaleBammie: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
baralatie:

What is the aim of these tests :
1.to know if she is going to stay with him if he does not have any money.

2.to know if she truly loves him for who he is and not because of money

No problem but what if it is the woman that testing the guy

1.to know if the guy is the type that will give his life for love

2.to know if he the guy is not the type that will not lie about his status

Woo oga, na der problem b dat jare, make dem carry der problem dey go,

I have my own here staring at me

3 Likes

Re: We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room by Oyiboman69: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Yes no condition is permanent but that only works on a hardworking guy with a vision, tho she did not give much details but i dont think hes keen about moving out, which is a problem to her(which shouldnt)
Not all girls like that face to face compound compromising love.
What's your definition of a good man?...lets starts from there

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.