Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. (25515 Views)

10,000 Naira Giveaway To One Widow On Nairaland / Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It / 10k Giveaway To The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Albertone(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Chinsos!!!
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Romangalactic(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Riele:
Stop it already you haters .

Your thread was deleted because you were all filled with hate trying to paint good bad .

If you're the saint you paint yourself to be . Why don't you try a giveaway without demanding any personal information .

Haters !!! . Brodapounds your hate for females doing good will consume you . I wonder if you didn't see that thread where a moniker was demanding nude from people before doing giveaway . You didn't see that one right ? . It's a female's goodness you're quick to see .

This thread won't be deleted whether you like it or not .
My dear, there is long list of threads on this same section that have been created and filled with hate trying to paint some posters bad, and they are all still alive and thriving.
Call out bias for what it is, especially when it's coming from a moderator who should do his job with fairness.

I have been a user here for years. When a thread has served its purpose and has degenerated into nothing more than a ground for needless fights, it gets locked or deleted. Seun particularly is very good at this and he remains the only person who has ever been able to moderate this forum with such impartiality.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Romangalactic(m): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2020
Riele:

No way . This thread has to stay .

Her goodness can't be erased .
The thread can be locked, not erased.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Shugavee(f): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't mind dem.
my baby girl how u doing
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by ambivert27(f): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Romangalactic:

If they don't delete this thread, then I guess your point is valid.

I see no reason why this one should still be up unless to keep the image of a giver alive.

What is your problem with this thread sef? Leave it as it is.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Forevernight: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hello Poco too bad I'm late just now NEPA brought light.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Specialbaby(f): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
sharpsharp:

Mobile number for possible recharge card later tonight
God bless you.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Riele(f): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Romangalactic:

My dear, there is long list of threads on this same section that have been created and filled with hate trying to paint some posters bad, and they are all still alive and thriving.
Call out bias for what it is, especially when it's coming from a moderator who should do his job with fairness.

I have been a user here for years. When a thread has served its purpose and has degenerated into nothing more than a ground for needless fights, it gets locked or deleted. Seun particularly is very good at this and he remains the only person who has ever been able to moderate this forum with such impartiality.

You didn't propose locked down initially . People can be prevented from commenting but I will not agree to deleting this thread .

This thread shouldn't be deleted because some jealous somebody can't contain his hate .

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
So they want this thread deleted? Lol these boys are so unbelievably bitter. grin

3 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by simplepee(f): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Romangalactic:

Pocohantas, make a request for this thread to be deleted or locked. I saw your response to me on the other thread but I could not respond since it has been deleted.

Since this one has served its purpose, then it should be deleted as well to avoid bickering. Don't you think so?
It's like you are mad cheesy cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Riele(f): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
simplepee:
It's like you are mad cheesy cheesy.

True true .

It's like he's màd .

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
makydebbie:

He say, "you cleared my doubt" grin

what baffles me is that guy davash or whatever he calls himself, some days ago, him and one female monkey like that were jumping from thread to thread insulting people of begging, now am surprised, I thought he was otedola son

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Satan66(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
sharpsharp:

Mobile number for possible recharge card later tonight
Bro notice me tongue
09077496803-airtel
09053156665- glo
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ariza:
Lol, like I typed earlier I'm not against him asking for assistance. Condition fit make crayfish bend, Integrity does not mean die in silence. What I'm against is his attitude, trying to play smart. He could have just come out plain and show sincere appreciation.

That's my point.
on this thread, I purposely didn't put my acc because of what he and one female did some days ago, they were jumping from thread to thread insulting people who were begging,
See it is not easy for me to drop my pride and beg, what they said brought real tears to my eyes, so I decided never again will I beg online no matter what. You could imagine my surprise when I saw the same Davash begging, as in begging with pride o, who even know maybe the other one too use an alternate moniker to beg

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by jegusj(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
jegus4real@gmail.com
J J T
UBA
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by TriggerHappi: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
sharpsharp:
If you guys can drop phone numbers I might credit someone later tonight

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Ermak: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
sharpsharp:
If you guys can drop phone numbers I might credit someone later tonight

08186298093 9mobile. God bless you bro
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by lereinter(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
pocohantas:

You can go there and take the reward from God, Sir. This is an unending process, I reach the unauthentic, you reach the authentic poor.

That is me working with your assumption that the needy around me were not taken care of.

You can send me

You can send your dad there to receive the reward he will need it

No assumption about that

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by kwinp(f): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
ornicus:

i missed this. please when are you doing episode 2?

ass-licking beggar.

10 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Shugavee:
my baby girl how u doing
I am fine shuga long time.

How are you?
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Shugavee(f): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am fine shuga long time.

How are you?
am fine o my dear !!! Hope u r quarantined as I am ?
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Iamgrey5(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
I knew this thread would eventually be a trolling paradise.

I always knew Poco na big Madame, but I don't know she also has a good heart.

4 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
what baffles me is that guy davash or whatever he calls himself, some days ago, him and one female monkey like that were jumping from thread to thread insulting people of begging, now am surprised, I thought he was otedola son
gringringrin LMAO

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ariza:
Doubt and pride kill you there!

Honestly get good heart Sha. grin
"You cleared my doubt" gringrin I just weak I swear

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by CaptainMitch: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
How old are you? You sound very childish
Brodapounds:
what do you think bro? i hit the nail on the head. pocohantas will get a particular mod fired by using the mod to cover her tracks. there are some of us that can get to seun offline. i wanted to write seun but i decided to let go. until next time.

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Shugavee:
am fine o my dear !!! Hope u r quarantined as I am ?
Yes oo cry thanks for asking of me
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Shugavee(f): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes oo cry thanks for asking of me
don’t mention babe

Stay safe dear

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Mstick: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
POVERTY EQUALS BITTERNESS.

Davash222:

You may be very wrong to think I don’t need this money. Why are you deliberately skipping me?

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Kaycee54321(m): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Any boy wey chop this Lady 5K then open mouth later to call another person a "Simp" or say nonsense about newspapers, na Redpill go choke am die.

6 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Jayjezey: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
MZrapper:

Broke Nigga with opinion.
What have you don't in your entire miserable life than jumping from thread to thread insulting ladies with your freebasics browsing??
Oloshi.

What have you don't in your entire
Please it's "done" not "don't".... Go back to primary school or better still, join that ur kid (who u just enrolled for nursery) in nursery class, when are they resuming!!! September right?

jumping from thread to thread

Nah wh0re, that's all u (in ur case though; jumping from d!ck to d!ck). That's ur M.O.
Too bad u were disowned in Ghana so u decided to try ur luck out here.. U never did hit me up on that offer. U know, the one where you'd be a baby mama for 2 of my friends. If you've given it a thought, do well to let me know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.