Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. (24347 Views)

10,000 Naira Giveaway To One Widow On Nairaland / Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2020
sharpsharp:

Confirm you received your recharge card smiley
God bless you baba, just saw it now.
Your pocket no go dry
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2020
but you just collected chop from an evening newspaper and you still have the guts to call someone broke? shame leave you catch me. useless, shameless morning newspaper.
Davash222:

Step aside, broke evening newspaper!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2020
yes he said it and he said he was a red piller, he's bringing shame to you people's cred
BigJoe19:
When was davash222 ever an alpha? Did he tell you that.

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2020
grin grin grin
MZrapper:

These names are in my file, y'all say shits about any lady on this forum anymore and watch me send y'all to ya early graves.
Shameless he goats.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by uncleteeh(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2020
I beg all to stop this stunt
When is the next giveaway coming up? I don't wanna miss it.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Toseenlove: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2020
pocohantas:
PLS READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.

VALID IDs are;
National ID cards
Driver’s Licence
Voter’s Card
International Passport.

For students;
School/Departmental ID cards.
Admission Letters.
Faculty dues receipts.

Jambites;
Jamb results grin

Corps members;
NYSC ID Card.
Posting letters.
Clearance letters.

Thanks and stay safe.

I've always known you have a heart of Gold. I recognize and I can smell Intelligent, Intellectual generous females from afar. They are my Weakness....!!! Whenever I come across your Posts, I'll just burst Into laughter lol.....

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2020
let me just hear that useless davash222 boy say any nonsense
he will use his own hands to deactivate
set awon broke morafuckers
makydebbie:

He say, "you cleared my doubt" grin

5 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Toseenlove: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Let me just hear that useless davash222 boy say any nonsense

You sef you like Wahala too much.....Let the boy be pls...

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
but you just collected chop from an evening newspaper and you still have the guts to call someone broke? shame leave you catch me. useless, shameless morning newspaper.
...Abeg have mercy on him. He FUCKUP but a hungry man has no shame. Just pity him my sister.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2020
I will but I don't want to catch him saying any nonsense about women on this forum again
if you cant afford 5k, then you have no rights to saying bs about people that can feed you many times over
JONNYSPUTE:
...Abeg have mercy on him. He FUCKUP but a hungry man has no shame. Just pity him my sister.

3 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I will but I don't want to catch him saying any nonsense about women on this forum again
if you cant afford 5k, then you have no rights to saying bs about people that can feed you many times over
....You are right. I think he has learnt his lessons.All eyes are on him now
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
He def won't do that again. He hasn't even made a single comment since that day. He is trying to revive his dead esteem.
Shame on his forefathers if he would ever say shiii again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2020
he's been lurking, I'm just glad that he knew he fuucked up tremendously. if he ever comes back, I shall be on his tail. if he comes back with a new moniker, I will sniff him out and torment him
MZrapper:

He def won't do that again. He hasn't even made a single comment since that day. He is trying to revive his dead esteem.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
he's been lurking, I'm just glad that he knew he fuucked up tremendously. if he ever comes back, I shall be on his tail. if he comes back with a new moniker, I will sniff him out and torment him
grin grin
That werey is in trouble. grin

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Jayjezey: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2020
MZrapper:

Just like ur forefathers are ashamed of u for soiling their names.
U should open a baby factory, as it's a skill of yours to produce fatherless babies. Dumbass wh0re

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2020
MZrapper:

You are just a broke ass lady cheesy
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Jayjezey: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2020
MZrapper:
grin grin
That werey is in trouble. grin

"Yoruba wannabe"
Have u suddenly forgotten ur language?? Or is it that the Nigerian d!cks you've been tasting so far has amnesia inducing hormones??
You've suddenly lost sight of ur originality. Double faced Ashewo grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by makydebbie(f): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
let me just hear that useless davash22 boy say any nonsense

grin grin
Call me when you find him being in his element.

3 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by makydebbie(f): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Imagine selling your balls for 5k to an "evening newspaper," there's no redemption.

5 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Saburi01:

You are just a broke ass lady cheesy

This oloriburuku that quoted me with his alternate calling me broke has been on every thread begging for a living.

Na Ogun go kpai your shameless gut.
Oloriburuku froshloaded

How shameless can you Nairaland guys be. Demented beggars.

5 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2020
Jayjezey:

"Yoruba wannabe"
Have u suddenly forgotten ur language?? Or is it that the Nigerian d!cks you've been tasting so far has amnesia inducing hormones??
You've suddenly lost sight of ur originality. Double faced Ashewo grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin

Eleribu.
Are you tired of jumping from thread to thread begging with your mum's picture?

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2020
MZrapper2:

This oloriburuku that quoted me with his alternate calling me broke has been on every thread begging for a living.

Na Ogun go kpai your shameless gut.
Oloriburuku froshloaded

How shameless can you Nairaland guys be. Demented beggars.
Lmao
I'm not froshloaded unfortunately grin grin
I'm one of the guys you got banned
I'm back for you..
Free the young lad
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Saburi01:

Lmao
I'm not froshloaded unfortunately grin grin
I'm one of the guys you got banned
I'm back for you..
Free the young lad

Na God go punish you.
Shameless deekhead.
This is your number when you were on your knees begging for airtime.

True caller proved it. Olofo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2020
MZrapper:

Na God go punish you.
Shameless deekhead.
This is your number when you were on your kneels begging for airtime.

True caller proved it. Olofo
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Saburi01:

grin grin

Shameless dimwit.
How can an able-bodied man find pleasure in begging? I guess it's a family heritage.

6 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Jayjezey: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
MZrapper2:

Eleribu.
Are you tired of jumping from thread to thread begging with your mum's picture?

Nah, u signed me up as ur number one troll ever since u made a vile comment against me for "advocating for people not to use this pandemic as a means to make fun of others".

So yea, I jump from thread to thread (wherever u make a comment), to enlighten the world or Nigerians (excluding u though, as you're a wannabe) about this double faced wh0re, who makes end meet by running a prostituting ring.
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2020
MZrapper:

Shameless dimwit.
How can an able-bodied man find pleasure in begging I guess it's a family heritage.
Are you speaking from experience?

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2020
Jayjezey:

Nah, u signed me up as ur number one troll ever since u made a vile comment against me for "advocating for people not to use this pandemic as a means to make fun of others".

So yea, I jump from thread to thread (wherever u make a comment), to enlighten the world or Nigerians (excluding u though, as you're a wannabe) about this double faced wh0re, who makes end meet by running a prostituting ring.

I am a whorre who gets paid by your Nigerian government when your entire generation got no job yet.
I am a whorre who is emulating your mother's way of life, that is exactly what your mum does for a living to feed you and your father, why shouldn't I be proud?
Agbe diran.

7 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by CustomizedPope: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Free the guy Jare!
we have a lot of keyboard warriors here!

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Jayjezey: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2020
MZrapper:

I am a whorre who gets paid by your Nigerian government when your entire generation got not job yet.
I am a whorre who is emulating your mother's way of life, that is exactly what your mum does for a living to feed you and your father, why shouldn't I be proud?
Agbe diran.

By Nigerian government, u actually mean "Nigerian d!cks"

Nah. Mrs Kwamena is legendary in Ghana, go ask around. You're a spitting image of her, both physically and in d!ck sucking
Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by MZrapper(f): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2020
Saburi01:

Are you speaking from experience?

Froshloaded has just deactivated his Saburi01's moniker.

Shameless e-Almajiri.

7 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. by Froshloaded: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2020
MZrapper:

Froshloaded has just deactivated his Saburi101's moniker.

Shameless e-Almajiri.
grin grin grin
Okay baby grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? / My Experience With A Tinder Catfish / Wizkid's Sound From The Other Side No. 4 On Itunes Music Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.