Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,691 members, 7,809,609 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (74832 Views)

Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown / Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? / Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by seunak2016: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
HustleMind12:
Please brothers and sister, this time is a very dangerous time and hunger is so high, I don't mind doing anything just to get a meal on the table even if its once in a day, please help me anything you give will be so much appreciated even if its just 200 naira, hunger virus is deadlier...please help save a life
6236149855,,,fidelity bank,,, God bless u!
Ken91:
pls people of nairaland help me, since morning man never tested food, wit high cost of food now i don't have anything with me someone help me pls am dying.
access bank. help a brothers today
if you are a student, why not go home? what about family, uncle or aunt, they should be able to take care of you ,for blood(family ) sake

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
gambia:

You say prevent? Can you reproduce alone?
Well, sperm banks dey. But that's not d point

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Abiamaka(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
UBA don debit me since yesterday and they didn't return my money
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by U1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
xcelentattitude:

shocked The sun was burning as hell at 10:15am

kukuma kee me na grin

What now happened around 1pm

Is either you're lying or you are not saying the truth. grin

By the way, I stay in FCT too.

Those who should complain about the sun around that period should be those living in Gwagwalada and it's environs.

Um, what's the difference? undecided
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
nonny400:

I sometimes find this "widows" funny. Nobody thinks of widowers, only widows. Women, learn to find something to do, so as not to be totally dependent on your husband. When he's no more, you can move on with life easily.

Correct.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Punctual:
I'm currently concerned about those who doesn't earn salary, who depend only on daily income. Please is there anything our government is doing to help this one's?

People like me ooo
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Panic withdrawal
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
phransix2:
We don't actually practise banking in Nigeria... Banks that will deliberately load N1K notes in their ATM and u can't withdrawal more than 10k at once just to make sure they collect that charge for using their ATM. Nobody is checkmating these guys...

That only happens when you try to withdraw from a bank other than the one where your account is domiciled
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Openbusiness: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wolgrace:
My bleeding heart goes with the poor, widows, oppressed, and disables.

Please help them... God will strengthen us to do it.
What of the homeless and outcasts? Remember them too in your prayers
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by gambia(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Well, sperm banks dey. But that's not d point

We all need to stay alive. Be safe
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by HustleMind12(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
seunak2016:
if you are a student, why not go home? what about family, uncle or aunt, they should be able to take care of you ,for blood(family ) sake

Ok

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
AMvanquish:
@ OP. You would have calm down and give it some time. It would eventually work, they usually have this downtime esp end of the month as I have noticed...
GTBank disappoints me like this too month ends but I give it some few hours and try again
u got it, keystone debit me 9k without giving me cash today, i think that's what normally happens at d end of d month
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by shyvicky: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tried transferring since morning, no way, see pics of what I kept getting

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Empiree: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Hello Nairalanders

I decided to collect another number to wait for my turn and I was given 173, funny enough big men and women with fast cars ain't given number, they just come and walk right in, and the rest of us outside will be raining insult on the security people grin

You see this?. You are not practicing democracy but hypocrisy in Nigeria. The same "big men" idiots would scream when it comes to religion, "Nigeria is secular country not religious".

At long as you people have this idea of respecting "big men" in your society the country will never move forward.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Burchester: 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Social distancing with many crowd outside, what a presentative measure.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lamanii22:

People like me ooo
i sent u pm

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by yesloaded: 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wolgrace:

This has been my worry and makes me sad
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by kemmylove101: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sometimes when i read news about naija. I just feel like i cant fit in that place any more. its sad. been away for so long and things hasnt changed yet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by shortgun(m): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oga calm down....there's where u will get to in life you will know that some accounts are prioritised.
When you get there u wont experience network issues with ur account.
Everything works for the Rich but all things work against the poor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Patoski7(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
The powerful have always preyed on the powerless, that's how they became powerful in the first place.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by 234GT(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
phransix2:
We don't actually practise banking in Nigeria... Banks that will deliberately load N1K notes in their ATM and u can't withdrawal more than 10k at once just to make sure they collect that charge for using their ATM. Nobody is checkmating these guys...

Nothing good comes free. You need to know the cost of loading ATMs. Why would bank A load her ATM with the attendant cost and customers of bank B would exhaust all the cash without being charged?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Double wahala for dead body
Ebi like say people like you dey save money inside house, this topic no Concern you, I guess.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
2weeks straight no day to go out restock, attend to your business briefly, make some money and return for the 2nd phase of the 1week lockdown. Just like samwo olu did, people doing neighborhood businesses should be exempted. People who depend on daily income from businesses should be identified and supported as well.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kingscee:
Ebi like say people like you dey save money inside house, this topic no Concern you, I guess.

No reason am oh bros
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by del5545(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gtbank is the worst now,they have started deducting #50 from any money that hit someone's savings account.wickedness of the highest order.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Ezmans: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wolgrace:

plys if you live near abule ado remember the bomb blast victims bcs they been forgotten by the oppressors embarassed embarassed
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Kenydisharp1985: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
I will advise everybody to go and cash out his or her money now before it's too late
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Kenydisharp1985: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thank God i have withdrew my balance of 1,100naira left in my act.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by linearity: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Hello Nairalanders

This is my little experience with access bank today Garki market road and Area 3 Abuja branches.

Time check its 09:45
I was watching movies and lazying around lol
grin when March salary hit my phone, and as usual I decided to use my usual *901# code to transfer some funds into my beneficiaries account and boom, it wasn't working, I did it like 10 times and it was showing time out error, I got worried and tried it for the last time and it displayed, number not registered, then I was shocked because that's is the same phone number I have always used in making fund transfers and bill payment, then many thought was running wild in my head.

I picked up my self and dashed out to the bank, I arrived the bank at 10:15 am and I meet a crowd and they were observing zero social distancing outside the bank and I was given number 305 :I
I was like kuku kill me, and the sun was burning like hell,

I decided to check out another branch at area 3 garki abuja and I met crowd waiting hopelessly outside I was like what da hell, this is not even day one yet of the covid 19 lock down and it felt like the world is already collapsing grin,

I decided to collect another number to wait for my turn and I was given 173, funny enough big men and women with fast cars ain't given number, they just come and walk right in, and the rest of us outside will be raining insult on the security people grin

It ain't funny though, after what felt like forever, it got to my turn and I did all my transaction and left, time check 2:55pm

Guys the coming days will be very rough, I advice you all to go withdraw all the money u can and restock your kitchen, it will get to a point when it will become almost impossible to make withdrawals as average Nigerian will not want to save but withdraw these coming days and the bank will use network as an excuse not to load money in their ATM or pay through the counter.
Mode abeg move to wider audience to create awareness.

P.s other branches of banks are closing down, it's only few that was left open according to my observation.

This is not true, the world is not coming to an end...

In fact the queue and crowd will dissipate with time after all of una panickers don go collect una money finish.

Hope say una no go start to dey rush go bank go deposit those money back, because of thieves as they will now start casing easy targets knowing that money people are now hoarding cash under their mattresses now.

The news reaching us now is that, some people who did panic buying in the US and other places meet the shocker of their life’s when they tried returning those items for refund....not knowing that stores have equally changed their return policies due to COVID-19....who them wan come return possibility COVID-19 infected goods to?

I hope the bank will start rejecting you all cash deposits now fearing that, they might have been infected with COVID-19 and the market women will also follow suite for the same reasons....now your cash will be useless and only cashless transactions would be accepted by merchant...who wan come carry COVID-19 infected moni come put for their house!
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by phransix2: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
234GT:

Nothing good comes free. You need to know the cost of loading ATMs. Why would bank A load her ATM with the attendant cost and customers of bank B would exhaust all the cash without being charged?

So you support that act Do u know on an average how much banks make daily An ATM that can dispense 50k to 100k at once is now programmed to dispense 10k only at once, so that a man that wants to withdrawal 100k will charged 10times instead of just twice...
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by 234GT(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
phransix2:

So you support that act Do u know on an average how much banks make daily An ATM that can dispense 50k to 100k at once is now programmed to dispense 10k only at once, so that a man that wants to withdrawal 100k will charged 10times instead of just twice...

If you are to transact to the tune of 100k, you don't need cash. Do a transfer.

Again, you need to know the cost of loading the ATMs to appreciate.

For some branches, loading the ATMs result to net loss, even after the charges from the withdrawals..............
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by confibless: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Guys I was surprised that I visited Gtb ATM @ jakande gate, ejigbo around 5:04pm on this day 30-03-2020 and I wanted to withdraw 15k at once at ATM that was dispensing 1k but on the screen I saw 10k meaning you will be force to make another withdrawal so that they will charge you...please,there is need to checkmate all these Nigeria bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.