Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. (114918 Views)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / Dead Bodies Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck Outside New York Hospital After 98 Di / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by DAVE5(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2020
starbuck:
Covid19 has maybe taught the World a Lesson that it hasn't listened to before...
We're ALL in the same damn boat.
We live, or die, together.
Once this is all over, can you PLEASE re-evaluate your life, ENOUGH have died, and are yet TO die; put away your petty squabbles, set aside your Religious and so-called racial differences.. we are ALL ONE RACE..HUMANITY.
But maybe, once and for all realizing this, we can come out of this a Better World and a Better People.

Let me guess, the super rich are part of we're all in the same boat?

Some people's houses are as big as an entire estate, they have all it takes to accommodate 100people with full maximum flexing for months to years, such people just roll back into their cave till the episode is over

Money has differentiated them from me, lol

Nah God be our only hope

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by elampiro(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2020
NIJJAking:
This proves that chloroquine is not that effective in treating covid ,19 if it is then this much people won't die

When did they start using Chloroquin?
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Arijude(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2020
philip0906:

Nothing will happen.
1. The stats are in our favor. The most vulnerable are the old, those with compromised immune system. Nigeria has a very young population, in fact one of the youngest in the world(average age is 21) , so mortality rate won't be anywhere near what you have in Italy (average age is 41+) and many western countries.

2. Ebola (a more deadly virus) did not wreck havoc in the country. Many of these western countries last had a pandemic getting the heat in the early 19th century. Nigeria has had a run-in with several of those in very recent times, Ebola and Lassa fever but we've not be over run.

3. For some reason, even though this is not yet proven, we (Nigeria and sub Sahara africa) seem to be "well acclamatised" to certain illnesses as overtime, we have developed some pattern of resistance as our bodies get used to these illnesses...If you look at the symptoms of Coronavirus, its similar to the symptoms you'll have when you have acute malaria which is usually a norm in these part of the world. What this means is, our bodies can handle the symptoms and effects compared to a westerner brought up in a different climate.
yeah, sensible explanation

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by LarrySun(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Heineken:
lol boss.. Petrol? Boss you dey lie o.
I spoke directly with the person on phone. You have no idea how silly some people can get.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Humanoid01(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Makavelli25:
Oh lord Please its enough Please have mercy God we are begging you Please na
#wemove
But God nor dey Nairaland na, shuu!
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by rirri828: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2020
that is serious
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by peeddy(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2020
You see the new yorkers guys, are very stubborn. Because of their hatred for Trump. They refused to heed to government safe measures they prefer to cut off the nose to spite the face.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Kobicove(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2020
philip0906:

Nothing will happen.
1. The stats are in our favor. The most vulnerable are the old, those with compromised immune system. Nigeria has a very young population, in fact one of the youngest in the world(average age is 21) , so mortality rate won't be anywhere near what you have in Italy (average age is 41+) and many western countries.

2. Ebola (a more deadly virus) did not wreck havoc in the country. Many of these western countries last had a pandemic getting the heat in the early 19th century. Nigeria has had a run-in with several of those in very recent times, Ebola and Lassa fever but we've not be over run.

3. For some reason, even though this is not yet proven, we (Nigeria and sub Sahara africa) seem to be "well acclamatised" to certain illnesses as overtime, we have developed some pattern of resistance as our bodies get used to these illnesses...If you look at the symptoms of Coronavirus, its similar to the symptoms you'll have when you have acute malaria which is usually a norm in these part of the world. What this means is, our bodies can handle the symptoms and effects compared to a westerner brought up in a different climate.

I agree with your line of thought...we shall know in the next few weeks though

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by tboydbrave(m): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2020
If u like don't stay at home. Go out n get infected oo. Then blame buhari for it.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by LordAdam16: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Gordson:

You are probably insane if you think we as a nation shouldn't be worried by what is currently happening in countries that are more advanced than us.

This site houses a lot of very stupid people.

It's part idi0cy, part patriotism, and part fear.

These are the same covidiots who opined blacks had natural immunity to it a few weeks back. Fortunately, we're going into full lock down somewhat ahead of the curve.

For their sake, I hope the virus doesn't do a clean sweep over here. Although I admit the world wouldn't be missing much going by their arrant stup*dity.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by SirBunky85(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2020
philip0906:

The story is about the USA but you just had to bring it home. Ironically, people are not been transported in their droves to the morgues here while in the USA where there is "good leadership", people are ferried in their droves to the morgue
don't mind some silly people who always portrays the country in bad light as if other places are perfect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by MSesan: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Hmmm....! Where are those dick head that doesn't believe God exists??

The Creator is doing wonder now and only Him alone can stop this whenever He likes.

I just pray in His mercy to stop this for us sooner cry cry
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by bptc10: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Please people should watch this video on Facebook and look for shea butter to protect their self from coronavirus

https://www.facebook.com/100005682251892/posts/1307300756135987/?sfnsn=scwspwa&d=w&vh=i&extid=3cc7AkrP4YLifpM0
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Sagay212: 11:03am On Mar 31, 2020
MAY GOD PUNISH CHINA
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by blackseed(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2020
Isolation is getting boring, someone should let me buy bread Access bank: 00 27 (79) 146-7
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2020
philip0906:

The story is about the USA but you just had to bring it home. Ironically, people are not been transported in their droves to the morgues here while in the USA where there is "good leadership", people are ferried in their droves to the morgue
SirBunky85:
don't mind some silly people who always portrays the country in bad light as if other places are perfect

And why is that
Because Buhari is in control
A great leader?

Hear me
Lover of bad leaders, corrupt and senile old politicians....
I think God won't allow that.. Because it will be a disaster..

Buhari is a failure
Only fools and zombies support this evil administration

As I'm typing this... More expatriates are still entering the country unchecked.. Amidst the purported Buhari shutdown...
Boarder is wide open...
Shame on you lots

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by SirBunky85(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2020
Gordson:

You are probably insane if you think we as a nation shouldn't be worried by what is currently happening in countries that are more advanced than us.

This site houses a lot of very stupid people.

Yea,u are correct cuz u are one of the stupid people in this forum

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by PWGLTD(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2020
LarrySun:
Life is vain.
Jesus is Life to the WORLD!
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by PrincewithGod(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2020
LarrySun:
Life is vain.
Life without Christ is vain and hopeless. With Christ there is hope of eternal life.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by SirBunky85(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

And why is that
Because Buhari is in control
A great leader?

Hear me
Lover of bad leaders, corrupt and senile old politicians....
I think God won't allow that.. Because it will be a disaster..

Buhari is a failure
Only fools and zombies support this evil administration

As I'm typing this... More expatriates are still entering the country unchecked.. Amidst the purported Buhari shutdown...
Boarder is wide open...
Shame on you lots
senseless as usual.the report was abt the USA so,u can shift for now.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Neoteny7: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2020
dynicks:
There's absolutely something about this year someone ain't telling us...

It's a leap year

That's all there is
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by amstamon: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2020
survivalmode:
GOD please heal your land!!!

Please help a brother in this Pandemic season, any amount would do.
Had to open a new account for this. Loan apps not paying me, nothing to survive this 14-days lockdown. Everybody seem to be hoarding money you are my last hope.

Wema Bank - 0241216141

Beg kill you there. Created an account on the 30th March and you're here begging.only fools would spare u 1kobo.
But just realize that the blood of those that were cut short of real help from inoccent people on the platform just because of you greedy and fraudulent practice would be on you. Not a curse bro but a guaranty.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Ekpekpee: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2020
Lord Have mercy bikonu
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by KnzMoney(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2020
philip0906:

grin grin grin .... That means, Our prayers ain't in Vain... Las Las, this virus go just be like ordinary cough and catarrh in a Nigerian man's body

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by KnzMoney(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2020
philip0906:

grin grin grin .... That means, Our prayers ain't in Vain... Las Las, this virus go just be like ordinary cough and catarrh in a Nigerian man's body... Everyone with its own unique trials from God...
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Neoteny7: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2020
Koginaija:
There will come a time when all your education,beauty,wealth and riches all become uselesscry the life of a man consisteth not in the abundance of things he haveth.you can have the best cars,house,influence,fame,popularity and all your heart can ever desire.but at the point of death without christ,wetin you gain? my brodas better secure your life with christ before anyother thing,if you do so,las las you have nothing to loosecheesycheesycheesycheesy

No thanks

I'll rather have the cars and wealth

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Heineken(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2020
LarrySun:
I spoke directly with the person on phone. You have no idea how silly some people can get.
wow.. Nawao. Petrol o. Pls advise the person boss.
Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by TIGRITIS: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2020
clevvermind:
ours mine will be worse few months from now if care is not taken. I pray it shouldn't.
Pls always direct comments like this to yourself. The rest Nigerians will be safe.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2020
dynicks:
There's absolutely something about this year someone ain't telling us...

It is a year for the history books. Like 1918. It will lead to profound changes and a return to more people centric values.

This mess is the culmination of a lot of different philosophies and business practices. Outsourcing, planned obsolescence, just in time production, corporate greed, hard right wing shifts, a focus on the individual over the many, poor access to health care

All of these together are compounding the problem

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. by Jabioro: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2020
At end of the day the truck will be sold to Africans man to be shipped down as tokunbo..As far as I am concerned convid19 was an upgraded malaria..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busty Lady's No Bra Day Photos Got Nigerians Talking / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.