Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 (20702 Views)

Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education / Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail / If You Are Ibo And You Hate IPOB, Go To Your Village And Say It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Cherez: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Arrewa:
why will you spend millions on burial but can't spend thousands to prevent the death??

This is not about tribalism...but that's how they are...
And your elites are spending more money on arming bandits, herdsmen, and BH rather than feeding talk more educating people up North?
Oga, egbenu e soun

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by ahiboilandgas: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Cherez:

If your Area group were philanthropic enough, we wouldn't have almajiri and BH today.
Show me a tribe that has so built each other in Nigeria?
their are 3000 biafrans working in dangote lekki refinery......tell me any ibo company that other tribe are working

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2020
A northern female reading this, no hard feelings your brother just drove me Into full blown tribal war mood.

Am sorry if whatever I said might hurt any of u in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
u might never Bleep a hausa /fulani muslim in your life time ( u cant understand).....but for as low as 500 naira ibo women are ready in brothels as far as maiduguri to Bleep mai ruwa or shoe shinner for as low as 300 naira....

Who is giving birth to all the almjiris that is all over the country begging like destitutes which is what they are...

The Worst Gift Sharia Republic of Arewa has given to Nigeria.

1. Poverty Capital of the World
2. 87% poverty in Nigeria lies in north
2. Polio (The north keeps disgracing Bill Gates)
3. Drug Addicts
4. Gutter Sniffing
5. Tramadol and Codeine Addicts
6. First Nigerian Plane Bomber (Abdul Muttalab)
7. Religious Riots
8. Fulani Herdsmen(5th World Deadliest Terrorist)
9. Boko Haram(3rd World Deadliest Terrorist)
10. ISWAP ( ISIS in West Africa)
11. almajiri and Baby Factory
12. Poverty
13. Beggars
14. Out of School children & Illiterates
15. Leprosy
16. Bandits
17. Ansaru Fulani Terrorist Group
18. Miyetti Allah Fulani Terror Group
19. Usman Danfodio (Mass Muderer and Islamist)
20. President Muhammadu Buhari (The Worst President in the history of Nigeria)
21. Unknown and Known Diseases
22. Bad Leaders
23. Established corruption as a political culture
24. Quota System
25. Suicide Bombers

Add Your own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by MrSly(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2020
johnmartus:
Shut up two people in Abia state donate sum of 2billion.
Its only Anambra that not give anything. Even their governor was asking for 1billion to fight coronavirus.

God bless Abia state land of honey.
Ahd who told the donor to donate before they did? Donation is voluntary stop eyeing people. Even you can do something like giving some thousands or less or even volunteering yourself for task force. Hvae you done any. The act of giving is not limited to a pserticular class. Obele azu kpata Obele nku nnukwu azu akpata nnukwu nku.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
how come 17 ibo women are in kano prision for stealing alamjiri kids and trafficking same to baifra land and coverting them to ibo .....criminal ethnic group

Add yours so we can expand northern empire

The Worst Gift Sharia Republic of Arewa has given to Nigeria.

1. Poverty Capital of the World
2. 87% poverty in Nigeria lies in north
2. Polio (The north keeps disgracing Bill Gates)
3. Drug Addicts
4. Gutter Sniffing
5. Tramadol and Codeine Addicts
6. First Nigerian Plane Bomber (Abdul Muttalab)
7. Religious Riots
8. Fulani Herdsmen(5th World Deadliest Terrorist)
9. Boko Haram(3rd World Deadliest Terrorist)
10. ISWAP ( ISIS in West Africa)
11. almajiri and Baby Factory
12. Poverty
13. Beggars
14. Out of School children & Illiterates
15. Leprosy
16. Bandits
17. Ansaru Fulani Terrorist Group
18. Miyetti Allah Fulani Terror Group
19. Usman Danfodio (Mass Muderer and Islamist)
20. President Muhammadu Buhari (The Worst President in the history of Nigeria)
21. Unknown and Known Diseases
22. Bad Leaders
23. Established corruption as a political culture
24. Quota System
25. Suicide Bombers

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Donaldoni: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Coldie:

We know what Buhari can do, on a very good day he is not willing or ready to give to us, u have to announce it loud in his ears for him to hear.

Just as sanwo olu had to go through Abuja with pics from Abule ado explosion

So the '30 dollar billionaires' in Anambra cannot give Obiano NGN1billion each grin

Having announced it loud in Buhari's ears, has he gotten a dime grin
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
their are 3000 biafrans working in dangote lekki refinery......tell me any ibo company that other tribe are working
When dangote finish the refinery is it only arewa people that he will sell it to?

And I would like u to give us stats not mouth on how u got to the 3000 people.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by BoboNkiti19: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Lol look at these Aboki idiot, which 3000 biafrans... Can you compare that figure to the millions of Aboki degenerates who live off on the welfare, business opportunities, job creations, feeding and accommodation of Igbos in the North?
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Donaldoni:

So the '30 dollar billionaires' in Anambra cannot give Obiano NGN1billion each grin

Having announced it loud in Buhari's ears, has he gotten a dime grin
With all the billionaires in the west, claiming Lagos is this and that u had to beg igbos for crumbs. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Coldie:

I fvcked one, worst decision ever, its like a night mare. I can never forget d smell. I blame myself for wanting to try something new.

That's the reason u guys are hell bent on making sure Nigeria remains one. If I was from the north I will be hell bent too. Who in this world want to be stuck with soak away pits in one country

Hausa girls can fucccccck!They get wet easily even without touching them they are already slimy.

Guy, you see all these small small Hausa girls that paint their faces with make up?Don't underestimate them o.Their vagina takes the biggest kind of diccks!

I have heard some civil servants posted to the north say some pimps brings such girls to them for major knock down,and I'm talking about old civil servants in the government.They praise the efforts of this girls on bedmatics.

No wonder they see them as ripe enough for marriage at age 9.Those girls will fucck for a bottle of kunu.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Donaldoni: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Coldie:

With all the billionaires in the west, claiming Lagos is this and that u had to beg igbos for crumbs. What a shame

The OP is not Yoruba.

Yoruba billionaires have been giving... cool
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by MrSly(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Why are ibo billionaires not contributing

I think if not because of the poor masses it is very stupid to make a single donation to govt. They don't worth. You expect donations from people yet you spend 50bil on cars. Who does that.? Most Igbo billionaires had this in mind. Ejiro akpata etufuo aba ogaranya

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2020
LOL
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2020
Donaldoni:

The OP is not Yoruba.

Yoruba billionaires have been giving... cool
I never called d OP Yoruba, y are u shifting post.

With all the moneys Yoruba billionaires have, why are u guys begging us for crumbs

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Hausa girls can fucccccck!They get wet easily even without touching them they are already slimy.

Guy, you see all these small small Hausa girls that paint their faces with make up?Don't underestimate them o.Their vagina takes the biggest kind of diccks!

I have heard some civil servants posted to the north say some pimps brings such girls to them for major knock down,and I'm talking about old civil servants in the government.They praise the efforts of this girls on bedmatics.

No wonder they see them as ripe enough for marriage at age 9.Those girls will fucck for a bottle of kunu.

Pure fact...

That's why VVF is much is north because their vagina done tear like Sandpaper and are leaking.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2020
It's very unlikely you see southerners paint their kids face like masquerades.

But for easy to see small small Hausa girls with heavy make up even at age 10.
All this bike guys dey carry them enter bush for here,and mess them up seriously.

Small small girls wey never get breast but can professionally lift an old man's erected diick!Smh
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Donaldoni: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Coldie:

With all the moneys Yoruba billionaires have, why are u guys begging us for crumbs

Where and when did we beg you guys for 'crumbs'
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2020
Coldie:

You never heard of lagos almajiris..?
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Pure fact...

That's why VVF is much is north because their vagina done tear like Sandpaper and are leaking.

During one project I handled in someone's estate land,mehn I realize say this girls are far from innocent.Them dey fucccccck them like die,those okada guys.

You will be driving at night into untarred villages,and see them lurking around in bushes getting smacked down at night.When you think it's just two adults,Wetin concern me.Na so one small malnourished girl with limbs like that of a local fowl go come out with bucket of soya bean cake. embarassed
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2020
LoL
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Donaldoni:

Where and when did we beg you guys for 'crumbs'
If u are not begging us for crumbs we won't be in this thread having this argument
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by pesty100(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Why should I blame them or knock the hustle of those people? (who are most likely among the poor and struggling demographic), what measures of social welfare for those poor citizens have your government put in place to support the struggling class who will lose their meager sources of income in these crisis situation... Na you go feed them? you've got to think with your head sometimes, I know it's hard when ethnic sentiments live rent free in your think heads.
two Wrongs don't make right. Raising the price of life saving hand sanitizers during a pandemic will not make your kins people survive. You are the one that needs to use his head more
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2020
Have you ever heard of the word "Wayoooo".It means take it easy. Those guys dey use their big pricck scatter and shift those girls womb.

What those girls see,matured Ashawo no dey see am.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Coldie(m): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Have you ever heard of the word "Wayoooo".It means take it easy. Those guys dey use their big pricck scatter and shift those girls womb.

What those girls see,matured Ashawo no dey see am.
LoL... Guy e don do abeg. Just go up delete your comments.

What just happened in this thread is not smth to be proud of
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Donaldoni: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Coldie:

If u are not begging us for crumbs we won't be in this thread having this argument

We are having this argument because a non-Yoruba made a factual observation and instead of you guys to 'waka pass', you chose to come in and beat empty chests like chimps... grin
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by ednut1(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2020
This is a foolish thread that should be closed.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Onowu Neni

TONIMAS is sharing envelopes in the village

Worth 20-30k naira to help his village men get through this virus
I used to go to Go to his house with my cousin.
The guy would have reached his level but he made some bad business decisions and never recovered.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2020
Coldie:

If u want to know how loose and whorish they can be, why are there brothers over protective of them. Go to the north and see one ugly girl with hijab and say fine girl, that alone she has fallen.

There brothers know this that's y if u they see a Southerner talking to there sister it pains them, they can lynch u for talking to there sis cause for there mind, this one this guy dae talk to this girl them think say u don scatter her finish. They don't know alot of us are allergic to girls way no dae baff

They are protective because they know they get easily turned on.Many of this Hausa girls are chronic lesbians na...They tend to stay around themselves than men,hence they can experiment with whatever they see that can instigate penetration.

I know of a Yoruba guy,his family is based in the UK.He sells sex gadgets,more than 70 percent of his customers na Hausa women.And they pay good �.They guy is making cool cash selling them sex enhancers.

Lol,once he sells to one in Abuja,the one in Abuja links him to customers in Gombe, and other part of the North.The guy is making serious money.Many of them sef wants to sleep with him.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
i was suprise for Anambra state to be begging fgn for 1bn ...if it was ebonyi state i will understand...so i asked why ibo billionaire anit contributing simple question....instead they changed tge topic am yet to hear contribution from indimi and ty danjuma from north east....but ty foundation has help a lot...
Anambra never beg money from FG the fake news was fabricated by Southwest newspaper PUNCH, he only appeal to Anambra billionaires not FG

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Cherez: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Dangote's lekki refinery?
Please name them.
If you can quite the figures without their names then you're unfit to mention that figure and should shut it
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 10:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Coldie:

LoL... Guy e don do abeg. Just go up delete your comments.

What just happened in this thread is not smth to be proud of

Delete ke?
Why? For saying the truth?Naa bro!
I have many revelations to make as time goes on.Truth is bitter,but I will still say it.

They should stop scattering their young girls tight punna.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

EndSARS: Pathologist Tenders Autopsy Reports Of 99 Persons Killed During Protes / Senate Mourns 120 Nigerians Killed By Bandits In Sokoto Market / Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.