Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls (3149 Views)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / ANOTHER ONE — Mature Minds Only [Picture] / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If you tall fair and handsome and can cough out 60k or more monthly, lemme know.
tall, handsome but not fair.

why should I give you 60k monthly? I am suppose to just deposit the sperm and disappear like op husband
Re: I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2020
adexpa:

Sir, leave that study gimmick of a thing alone, I am in one of European countries running my masters currently, there is nothing special, we should not be deceived. I am giving that advice cus she already find a part ( she is doing business and she is doing well in it) n nobody will handle your thing like you will do.

For your second n third paragraph, that is why I said she should open up to parents n stop hiding what is not, they will guide n help her weakness.

She should be critical in her decision and not allow second mistake
Yeah, the goal is to break that sick cycle. So, whatever would ensure that is good.

BUT, It's also good to move to new places. To even change what we call friends time to time is also good. Moving is like writing ones life out on a fresh page, with new characters, and new setting. It takes gut giving up almost everything that makes up one's world, for uncertainties. It even looks surreal, watching these words float on the face of my screen, but this prescription is good for the soul.
Re: I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls by freethesheeple(m): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2020
GreaterGod124:
Hmmm...am 33yr old...I met a guy in 2013 during my NYSC and I fell for this guy immediately I met him. I visited him one day, we made love and all. Ever since then, he won't let me be, he will call and call that he wants to to be with. Then I asked if he was married, ofcos hes old enough to be married but he said it's a long story and he was single and that made me feel for him more.

Fast forward to 2 years ago, we have been on and off since then, I just discovered I couldn't love another man and am not the type to mingle with people, I don't party, I don't make friends, I only stay indoor and that really prevents me from getting suitors. So 2years ago, he called me and we settled again and I got preggy which he said I should abort that he wasn't ready for that but the dmfirst knew I aborted for him, I bled for about 2 months then, honestly then i thought it was over for me but God still kept me alive. So i kept the baby and he decided not to see me for about 7 months. So I had to leave my family's house and got my own apartment and he showed up just about 3days before I put to bed and he paid the hospital bills and foot the naming bills...

Since then, he will just come, but the babys needs and all then still make love to me sometimes but I told him he should go see my family but he refused...I don't ask him for money, since I had my baby, things really changed for me positively So he doesn't get to pay any bill for me.

Because of this, I decided to seek for admission in Canada that I want to relocate with my baby and leave the business for a family member and start a new life because am not getting the affection I needed from me and it makes me cry every night...each time I mention marriage rights, he will feel am desperate and we've been off and on for 8years.

I wish the covid 19 will just go away on time with the mercy of God so that I can relocate and start a new life.

yoy love sex and he bleeps you well simple.
Re: I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls by SweetCunt97(f): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2020
Lostz:
tall, handsome but not fair.

why should I give you 60k monthly? I am suppose to just deposit the sperm and disappear like op husband
Sperm depositor eku gbadu.
Re: I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Sperm depositor eku gbadu.
the court normally grant ₦5k per child upkeep. why would you ask for 60k per child?
Re: I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls by Mryacks: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2020
XhosaNostra:
So what's the problem now? Forget about him & focus on your future plans. Just you & your child, with no human anchor weighing you down with negativity. You should be cartwheeling right now! angry
You'll meet new people, but don't repeat the same mistakes. Use contraceptives & don't fall pregnant again until a guy spells it out to you that he wants a family with you. Maybe you should also do a bit of introspection. Figure out why you're letting people step all over you. This joke of a relationship went on for as long as it did because YOU allowed it. When you're not getting what you want from a situation, walk away. That's for this one & for any future relationship you may have in the future.

In the meantime, relish in your newly-found freedom & single life because from now on you're not going to settle for less than you deserve, right? It's never too late to make New Year's resolutions or to turn on a new leaf & reinvent yourself. He's history. Finish. On to better things.

Good post...that man is damn selfish and needs a lot growing up to do...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
jawalis:
If a girl is stupid, her toto go suffer am. That’s your case. It’s a pity you are still foolish at 33. Even if you have 100billion in your account, that doesn’t make you anything more than a Bleep object. And that’s what you have reduced yourself to. You got pregnant, aborted it and got pregnant again for the same person who’s using you. Can you not see for yourself that you are just for satisfaction? Even if you relocate to Uk. I bet guys there will still Bleep and keep fucking your loose ass cos you can’t reason properly.
Oh wow
Interesting......
Re: I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls by jawalis(m): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Oh wow
Interesting......
I do not really need your compliment
Re: I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
GreaterGod124:
Hmmm...am 33yr old...I met a guy in 2013 during my NYSC and I fell for this guy immediately I met him. I visited him one day, we made love and all. Ever since then, he won't let me be, he will call and call that he wants to to be with. Then I asked if he was married, ofcos hes old enough to be married but he said it's a long story and he was single and that made me feel for him more.

Fast forward to 2 years ago, we have been on and off since then, I just discovered I couldn't love another man and am not the type to mingle with people, I don't party, I don't make friends, I only stay indoor and that really prevents me from getting suitors. So 2years ago, he called me and we settled again and I got preggy which he said I should abort that he wasn't ready for that but the dmfirst knew I aborted for him, I bled for about 2 months then, honestly then i thought it was over for me but God still kept me alive. So i kept the baby and he decided not to see me for about 7 months. So I had to leave my family's house and got my own apartment and he showed up just about 3days before I put to bed and he paid the hospital bills and foot the naming bills...

Since then, he will just come, but the babys needs and all then still make love to me sometimes but I told him he should go see my family but he refused...I don't ask him for money, since I had my baby, things really changed for me positively So he doesn't get to pay any bill for me.

Because of this, I decided to seek for admission in Canada that I want to relocate with my baby and leave the business for a family member and start a new life because am not getting the affection I needed from me and it makes me cry every night...each time I mention marriage rights, he will feel am desperate and we've been off and on for 8years.

I wish the covid 19 will just go away on time with the mercy of God so that I can relocate and start a new life.
I feel for you so much, 8 years!
So sad.
You should have started counting months with guys when you clocked 25.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Guy A Smip Or A Nice Guy. / Should I Arrange / Pastor Odukoya Finds New Wife Four Years After Bimbo’s Death In Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.