Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex (49156 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by hustla(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
lol.not like that.just that I am not that fuuking fuccking guy..I was raised as Jehovah's witness,even though I am no longer their member but the training I got there still remain intact..So I don't Fancy formication like that,and I am also very discipline when it comes to dealing with women.

LOL excuses.

Alaye you no Sabi fok, e sure me die

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Dsmartguy11(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Marry her and have her all to yourself, or keep dating her with her ex, the Choice is yours, nobody forget their ex easily esp when you av spent a good time together, she might not be convince of your claim genuine love for her considering the time frame just 2months, if you really love her go for her give her the attention and care that supersede that of her Ex, and you will work her down the alter, wish you best of lucks

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
adanny01:

Thats because you are in an era were sex is the keyword.

I am not blaming you for not wanting it. I am telling you that not wanting it is a decision made by yourself to hurt yourself.

If you really do not want sex, you should really not care what she does with her ex since you don't want sex.

You have prepared a meal of nails, thorns and stones, why are you complaining about the result?

You don't want sex, her ex gives her sex, as a result she is emotionally attached to her ex even though she may not want to marry him. It is convenient for you, it is convenient for her and is convenient for her ex. You should not quit! Keep loving her while she keeps fvcking her ex. I guess you are happy.
bro,I only expressed my fear and seek for opinion more so I can have a reason to end the relationship. Is that what you called complain?
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by amstamon: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Pls I need a genuine advice.. I met this girl for like 2 months now, and we just started dating about 3 weeks ago. Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage.

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family. I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind, so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl.

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex, which add credence to the fact that they are still in love, though she told me there is no chance of them ever coming back, even though the guy wants her back..

I feel she may go back to him in the future given how they communicate. Should I end the relationship and search for another girl?

Please I need advice
Okafor's law loading
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ghworld:
Dammmmn nigaar is the reason why I signed up here. Love from ghana guys
How is Ghana today?
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by McPerry(f): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Thankx for the advice anyway. But I am actually not interested in that Toto.I have gone past that.Toto does not really move me,I just need a wife that all..
I love that response.

I will suggest u call her attention to it for the last time.. Let her know you are not comfortable with her communicating with her ex.
Give her d last warning and let her know what your next step would be if u find out it still continues.
How would she feel if you were the one na?
Some girls sef.. no regards.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Numero9: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
If you make happiness your priority, you wouldn't even care. You'd move on with your life without her knowledge. This happened to me once. The confused girl was still speaking, chatting and seeing her "abusive" ex! But me just move without friction. Girls plenty oo.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by stormborn28(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
aylive02:
Don't nurse another man's girl. A simple mistake will cost you insomnia when she breaks up with you. Fvck the hole between her legs and free her.
hmmmmmm
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by ceejay80s(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
lol.not like that.just that I am not that fuuking fuccking guy..I was raised as Jehovah's witness,even though I am no longer their member but the training I got there still remain intact..So I don't Fancy formication like that,and I am also very discipline when it comes to dealing with women.
Forget that Jehovah witness talk, I have a colleague in my office, he is a die hard Jehovah witness, with 5 kid, yet e still wan sleep with one small girl for my office
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Yankiss(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
You didn't tell us everything. What's the girl's religious inclination? She might be hoeing the ex while you are sexless in mind. Talk with her in a heart to heart. Let her know it hurts u whenever she talks with her ex. If u want to marry her, give her as a condition to stop chatting the ex. You need to visit her pussy to know if that's all she is missing in her ex or there's more to it. But bros I don't envy you. Simply free her and look for another. This one will retrace her ex sooner or later. She will.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by adanny01(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
bro,I only expressed my fear and seek for opinion more so I can have a reason to end the relationship. Is that what you called complain?

Bro, you have no reason to end the relationship, hence, you are only complaining.

She is only close to her ex because you are not. You cant deny the fact that she is sexually active or may wish to remain active.

You made a selfish decision for your personal believe. You don't expect her to automatically fall in line. You don't sound like you even know her. You only sound like you want to take control of her since you want to marry her.

For me, you have a lot of up hill to cover in this relationship.

The only way is to marry her now, as in now, with all the risk involved or just manage till when you want to marry her.

Sexual activity is like an addiction, you have made your choice, you can't make hers. Besides, very few girls will tell you she cannot be celibate.

Am sure this celibacy issue has never been discussed between you. If so, you must be out of touch with reality.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by dudesexy111: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Am always angry about ex of a thing....nigga never owe a woman loyalty when you are not married to her.....just keep fucking when she brings that pussy with a lot of protections so she does not tell you any stories
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Youngjohnosas: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
Let me paint a picture.

She continues to contact her ex without hiding it from you. You begin to think she’s at the least, honest with you cos she is not concealing this fact. After a while, you get worried at the frequency and nature of their conversations. So you complain about it. She becomes defensive almost immediately. She tells you there’s nothing romantic between them, that they are just friends. She may even imply (or declare outright) that you are insecure. This jab hurts you but “love” compels you to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Little by little, you are conditioned to condone this unusual friendship she shares with her ex. You raise your suspicions and she shuts you down again and again. Then she begins to call you a controlling and intrusive partner. She says you are letting your insecurities drive you.

Meanwhile, she’s having steady sex or going on dates with her ex. But you’ve been browbeaten to accept the lie she feeds you. Until one day she makes a mistake and you catch her red handed and then she gets angry or teary eyed and she walks away from the relationship, claiming that he seduced her in her moment of weakness or some other bullshît like that.

Bro, you are leading yourself to this bus stop. It is the worst feeling, when your gut tells you something and you fold your arms and watch it metamorphose into a nightmare. Make it a binary solution. She either limits her contact with her ex drastically or you breakup. If you condone nonsense she will take advantage and ruin you.
God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by FGonline: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Hey y’all nairalanders come and look at this guy..

He said he has gone past sex, he’s not interested in pvssy, he just needs a wife...

aimuan......are u sure the engine room is working
can u imagine o

He is not interestd in pussy bt want 2wife her.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by JoseRaji(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Dem use U dey pass time. Once whistle blow dem go re-start 2nd half.
My guy, approach the game with TIP TAP FROM BOTH SIDES WITH OCCASIONAL TEAR AWAY.
ATTACK TOO CONSTANTLY FROM FLANKS, BUT DON'T FORGET TO FIRE FROM OUTSIDE THE BOX.
DO I HAVE TO REMIND U TO MAINTAIN DEFENSIVE SOLIDITY, WHILE ENSURING VERSATILITY IN MID FIELD.

Wetin this one just yarn now? Abi na lack of EPL cause am?

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by megama: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Pls I need a genuine advice.. I met this girl for like 2 months now, and we just started dating about 3 weeks ago. Sincerely I am not interested in sex or whatsoever now until maybe later or after marriage.

The reason I really want to marry her is because of her family. I know her sister and the husband, they are very kind, so that's why I am interested in marrying this girl.

But however, she speaks pationately with her ex, which add credence to the fact that they are still in love, though she told me there is no chance of them ever coming back, even though the guy wants her back..

I feel she may go back to him in the future given how they communicate. Should I end the relationship and search for another girl?

Please I need advice
you don't need advice follow your mind. You feeling is there..... .he who wear the shoe know how and we're it pains
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by aimuan(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
ceejay80s:

Forget that Jehovah witness talk, I have a colleague in my office, he is a die hard Jehovah witness, with 5 kid, yet e still wan sleep with one small girl for my office
You don't expect everyone to be same,do you?many are called few are chosen..and don't forget where I said I am no longer a member,but still the Bible training I got there still guards every move I make.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Ostrogoth(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
Let me paint a picture.

She continues to contact her ex without hiding it from you. You begin to think she’s at the least, honest with you cos she is not concealing this fact. After a while, you get worried at the frequency and nature of their conversations. So you complain about it. She becomes defensive almost immediately. She tells you there’s nothing romantic between them, that they are just friends. She may even imply (or declare outright) that you are insecure. This jab hurts you but “love” compels you to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Little by little, you are conditioned to condone this unusual friendship she shares with her ex. You raise your suspicions and she shuts you down again and again. Then she begins to call you a controlling and intrusive partner. She says you are letting your insecurities drive you.

Meanwhile, she’s having steady sex or going on dates with her ex. But you’ve been browbeaten to accept the lie she feeds you. Until one day she makes a mistake and you catch her red handed and then she gets angry or teary eyed and she walks away from the relationship, claiming that he seduced her in her moment of weakness or some other bullshît like that.

Bro, you are leading yourself to this bus stop. It is the worst feeling, when your gut tells you something and you fold your arms and watch it metamorphose into a nightmare. Make it a binary solution. She either limits her contact with her ex drastically or you breakup. If you condone nonsense she will take advantage and ruin you.
This right here is the true answer to his question. The guy from his speech, and his assertion of discipline when it comes to ladies, is grossly inexperienced. He even said he's not interested in sex (which is good, cos am a Christian too), while this girl is most probably used to having sex with the ex and would readily agree to a no sex relationship while she keeps getting it from the ex. From any point of view, he (aimuan, the op) can't ever be more than a dependable spare tire, cos she just broke up with the ex and she obviously hasn't got over him. He needs to give her space and let her rediscover herself (might take anytime btw 3-12 months of TOTAL separation-mentally, emotionally and physically-from said ex), then and only then should any self respecting man have a relationship with her.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by obowunmi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
UnaToto:

Just an advice: Make sure you smash that Toto before you let her go.

UnaToto

facts. grin grin cheesy
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Successmind(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
They are on there way planning for a re-match...coz they will later believe the devil you've know Is better Dan an angel u just met....3weeks still fresh to decide on getting married bro...
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Taiwojon(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
UnaToto:

Just an advice: Make sure you smash that Toto before you let her go.

UnaToto
RUBBISH

can't you give advice discreetly and modesty. must you include slangs just for like or popularity
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Butoneday2(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Una don't start again this night with una heart breaks again. Lazy youths. angry
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by favour32(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Any girl wey dey go back dey communicate with ex no dey dey serious.
Nor serious with that girl o.If you do, emotional turbulence awaits you.
End matter with her ASAP.
Nor be your girl.
The girl still dey remember how that her ex f√¢k am die.
Na only serious Bleep fit reset her brain to default.
If you nor fit do am as mr nice guy, move on as she cannot be your wife.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Butoneday2(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Butoneday2:
Una don't start again this night with una heart breaks again. Lazy youths. angry
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Taiwojon(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
aylive02:
Don't nurse another man's girl. A simple mistake will cost you insomnia when she breaks up with you. Fvck the hole between her legs and free her.

he is not interested in Bleep. everything does not revolves in sex. you need to give your life to Jesus and repent of your sins.

in this covid 19 period, your advice is to give a Bleep. I pity you.

give your life to Jesus before it is too late

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by pippyflapper(f): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
My dear let her go and look for another serious lady because she is not ready to settle down with you. If you get married to her tomorrow, she will still be talking with her ex. and that will always bring misunderstanding in your marriage.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Butoneday2(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Butoneday2 post=88036267][/quote]
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by jaxxy(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
What's the truth bro.according to her the guy cheated on her,and even have a child with another girl. So she can't go back to him..But I don't know if it's all game on not.

Why u beating about the bush with this gal? Ask her straight up what conversations she’s still having with such an ex and if she can’t give u a good enough answer dismiss her with the quicks. It’s so simple.

How does a gal keep tabs with a guy who did all that to her unless she’s telling u lies. I really don’t get such a gal. Find out what’s really going on. Get to the bottom of it then decide.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by Butoneday2(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by ekevwe(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
aimuan:
Hello Nairalanders.

Please I need advice

Reduce how you invest in the relationship. Start having a plan B and C.
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by AfroKnight: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Aristotle96:

May wisdom never elude you. cheesy

Thank you boss. grin grin
Re: She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex by AfroKnight: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
WuzzyTech:

Guy you too make sense ojaare

Thanks brotherly. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Gay And Depressed. / Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.