Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,699 members, 7,959,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story (3816 Views)

I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Randy100: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2020
There are sins that are unforgiveable.
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by project8(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2020
Randy100:
There are sins that are unforgiveable.
sometimes one is helpless where elders and those u hold in high esteem are involved.the most important thing is I was vindicated

1 Like

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by jahlove4jah: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2020
project8:
that inner peace played a role too keeping me composed cos I know am innocent. Well urs was scary.thank God the main culprit was arrested if not u will be tagged a cultist and a rapist and maybe probably still in jail

I still cringe each time I replay the scene in my head. The girl in question told the police she was sure of who the suspect and I am the one.

That is while till date I always advocate for a thorough investigation whenever the issue of rape is raised.

1 Like

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Randy100: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2020
project8:
sometimes one is helpless where elders and those u hold in high esteem are involved.the most important thing is I was vindicated
I disagree with you. You shouldn't have listened to them. There is a reason why people who committed murder are hanged. I am not happy that she was not punished.
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by project8(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2020
Randy100:
I disagree with you. You shouldn't have listened to them. There is a reason why people who committed murder are hanged. I am not happy that she was not punished.
I can't see myself disagreeing with elders especially when my mum and dad asked me to let go...it was a painful moment but I had to succumb .am a freeman but as for the woman nemesis will sure caught up with her someday except if she has truly repented as she claimed
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Lamanii22(f): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hmmmmmm.... I thank God for you Hun...

This is front page worthy...

1 Like

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Omoluabi16(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Awon eyan #MeToo movement. make una come see.
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by lereinter(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
I thank God for shaming the Devil.

1 Like

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by BarrSly: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
You’re just a nincompoop without an atom of sense!!!!!! Big fool you let her go off the hook.

If the lady wasn’t so lily liverd up to the point of confessing I’m sure I won’t have seen this stupid story.

Ps; the job ain’t got shit to do with this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Starboytwo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
I will tell the elders I'm sorry in a polite way, but she must pay.... A man must pay his debt...

What are you even saying Forgive?? I'm sorry I can't do that... You tryna ruined my life, boy I'd try to ruin yours with joy...

Fuxk ur respects, if you don't respect me, then you will fear me...

2 Likes

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by BREYZ: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
ThankGod Almighty Allah vindicated you bro.

Some rape cases are false but because of the so claimed victims we allow pity becloud our judgement.

It's good you laughed last bro.

1 Like

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Mordson: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Your English is simply horrendous. Had a splitting headache while reading this.

And you said you graduated and served in 2011, and presently working with the federal government? shocked shocked Jesu!!

Honestly, you type like someone in primary 3.
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by project8(m): 12:32am On Apr 01, 2020
Mordson:
Your English is simply horrendous. Had a splitting headache while reading this.

And you said you graduated and served in 2011, and presently working with the federal government? shocked shocked Jesu!!

Honestly, you type like someone in primary 3.
well typing from my phone,didn't care cross checking before I posted,maybe not good at this but u shud have excused me cos I plead DAT my typos and blunders shud be ignored. On a more serious not m not sure u can match me academically. Forgt d English and concentrate on the message.pls ur comments shud be strictly about the topic or stay away my mention

1 Like

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by kingbasuraiii(m): 12:56am On Apr 01, 2020
daewoorazer:
The fact that you begged them not to punish her means you are a nonentity.

1. Africa is in shambles today because we disobey the rule of law. Another reason is we rate morals over rule of law too.

Ohhhh, he is an adult, pardon him. Ohhh, he is a rich man, pardon him..
Ohhhh, the holy book said we shall not revenge..

If you do the crime, you must do the time. It doesn’t mean you’re weak or going to hellfire, it’s just a deterrent to other Slayqueens in the future. Now that said, other girls will probably not be scared to pull a fake rape alarm in the nearest future.

2. Where was ur brain when u were thinking your act of supposed kindness (telling them not to punish her) was connected to you getting a job thereafter? Like it’s some supernatural way of compensating u? Hahaha

3. Thank your stars it happened in the estate, if u were probably living in the slum where pple are always hungry/angry and no time to set up some Committee, your balls would have been cut off.

I hope you were the one who actually learnt a lesson or 2
you just said my mind but without the insults... if she did it against me, I'll sue her big time and I'll make sure she ends up in jail...
what if she didn't confess and things go sideways??
so I'll go to jail and start yarning okoto abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady / Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.