Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) (106154 Views)

Quarantined And Chillin In Our Pjs" Boobs Movement Chioma Put Her Breasts Out / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Unclad Couple Caught Having Sex On Rooftop In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by kunletexs: 12:37am On Apr 01, 2020
purples25:

Take it back

Hello lady, though he is no your creator so does not have the final say over your body structure. Taking down your picture should not have been the case.

To cheer you up, can I be your date? Let talk.

Kindly respond please.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by purples25(f): 12:42am On Apr 01, 2020
kunletexs:

Hello lady, though he is no your creator so does not have the final say over your body structure. Taking down your picture should not have been the case.

To cheer you up, can I be your date? Let talk.

Kindly respond please.

Thanks, I'm fine. Thanks for being nice.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by mormoney85(m): 12:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Explorers:
Tori⁠, the girl dancing on the roof.
please mr explorers i need help, want to create some threads but can't see the create thread button anymore thanks
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by DaddyRochie1642: 12:43am On Apr 01, 2020
Petyprincess:
When will our Nigerian guys be as romantic as this? All they know is asking "when are you visiting me?" this is one of the things i like about white guys,they can go extra miles to prove their love for you.

All you Nigerian girls know is to act and feel entitled... If that was a Nigerian girl by now she's asking that White guy for one Favour or the other by now

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by olamakinde(m): 12:45am On Apr 01, 2020
I can do this for maynation
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by voiceofpeace: 12:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Petyprincess:
When will our Nigerian guys be as romantic as this? All they know is asking "when are you visiting me?" this is one of the things i like about white guys,they can go extra miles to prove their love for you.

babe because oyibo girls no get mugu 1 and mugu 2 to mugu3 that why oyibo guys treat them like that.but nija babes get mugu 1 to 5 so if them change guys go fit change.I LOVE U THANK U cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by kunletexs: 12:49am On Apr 01, 2020
Can I
purples25:

Thanks, I'm fine. Thanks for being nice.

Can I chat you up now?
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by SocialJustice: 12:58am On Apr 01, 2020
konkonbilo:
See how simple things went, if na naija the ladies will always make it complicated..
The next thing he would have heard is 'babe, I want to make my hair.' 'Babe, my birthday is next week.'
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by SocialJustice: 1:00am On Apr 01, 2020
mascot87:
Now this is what I call "Romantic"
I guess we Nigerian guys have a lot to learn from the white dudes to make the lady that deserves our special treatment special.

Following oga Explorer
The one una dey mumu kneel down to propose never reach?
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by purples25(f): 1:01am On Apr 01, 2020
kunletexs:
Can I

Can I chat you up now?

OK tomorrow. I'm not feeling well right now. But seriously thanks a mill for reaching out.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by uuzba(m): 1:02am On Apr 01, 2020
Petyprincess:
This society is looking for food and jobs.
Can you provide any?
We cannot be wasting time with art/flowers/romance when the entire country is not sure of Tomorrow's food.
Yes, I lived overseas and even got married overseas. It was so easy to be romantic. There a parks and walkways, places to take your girl to. Name it. Whether you are rich or poor, the environment is set.
Nigeria, here is totally upsidedown.. the only place to flex is ShopRite (?) What a bull shit. And to enter traffic jam because you want to go to beach? You can't even walk on the road without 2000 beggers or 700 area boys surrounding you. Everything in this society kills all the romance you try to do.
You just end up tired and depressed and stay indoors with no light.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by baysol: 1:06am On Apr 01, 2020
blackboy:
They fear chaos in Nigeria as they know an hungry man is dangerous and they know our government dont know how to take care of its ppl
That's the next level of event as hunger is the most dangerous part of an episode of plague as we are seeing. The interesting aspect is that this Western world have failed to understand that the world is now a changed place the America they left yesterday is not the same today. In my personal view let us especially in Africa depend on and be close to God as we don't have technology and money but we have God. Two things it's either the plague is from spiritual realm which I doubt or man made with two players wanting to play God. North Korea and China are the conspirators. What Europe and America are doing currently is treating the symptoms as the source of the problem is different from where they are looking. This problem in my view must have been hatched by North Korea but the meeting of the president with Chinese president three four years ago herald the perfection of this plan. The theory here is that some biochemical agent of some sort were stealthily injected all over the world with satellite which comes within range at night to ifferent part of the world they want to infect. This is a special satellite. America have long lost their vigilance by not monitoring the space program of the Chinese. This is their intent. The wuhan crisis is a diversion to take suspicion away from them. Today under three months the far flunged corners of the world have more intensity than wuhan or anywhere else in China. Moving forward Chinese products must be band worldwide and all foreign investments in China withdrawn and distributed elsewhere to remove Chinese monopoly. Then thorough Investigation must commense to substantiate the conspiracy theory. Africa must be careful the plan of the Chinese is to enslave Africa the second time to use them for hard labour to run their industry after subduing Europe and America. Simple fact is the the coast will then be clear for their grand evil plan. This explain why infection in Africa is low and proxy secondary infection which were not in the plan. Wake people and be more prayerful because our weapon is not canal with God we will be victorious rather than try to catch up and do evil like them. My five cent to the world.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by kunletexs: 1:15am On Apr 01, 2020
purples25:

OK tomorrow. I'm not feeling well right now. But seriously thanks a mill for reaching out.

Seriously waiting for morning
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by sprints1: 1:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Petyprincess:
the question should have been when will our nigerian girls be as sensible as this everything is not coldstone and tasty fried chicken.. Biko oyinbo understands relationship naija girls understands maga don pay... I hope u are not useless like your counterpart.. Dey av turned themselves to object of plug and play

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by sprints1: 1:18am On Apr 01, 2020
uuzba:

This society is looking for food and jobs.
Can you provide any?
We cannot be wasting time with art/flowers/romance when the entire country is not sure of Tomorrow's food.
Yes, I lived overseas and even got married overseas. It was so easy to be romantic. There a parks and walkways, places to take your girl to. Name it. Whether you are rich or poor, the environment is set.
Nigeria, here is totally upsidedown.. the only place to flex is ShopRite (?) What a bull shit. And to enter traffic jam because you want to go to beach? You can't even walk on the road without 2000 beggers or 700 area boys surrounding you. Everything in this society kills all the romance you try to do.
You just end up tired and depressed and stay indoors with no light.
romance ain't made for.african an African man is a strong warrior who hunt for food for bae and chop after hustle..who get time for Yemi my lover

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Alvin007: 1:24am On Apr 01, 2020
The same corona hand wey Jeremy take touch the Drone, na ehn Tori sef take grab the drone copy number. It's okay. undecided

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:27am On Apr 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

When will our Nigerian girls enjoy a simple date and stop tagging along their problems with it ( financial)

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by superlanny(m): 1:27am On Apr 01, 2020
Petyprincess:
abi na, who has time for,.tales by moonlight...taa, Biko when are you coming to visit me...
.Lol
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 2:03am On Apr 01, 2020
So nice... feeling like falling in love

But I’m not falling for that shii
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Openbusiness: 2:05am On Apr 01, 2020
purples25:

Never.
Then why are you taking his discuss so extremely personal? I mean, he's a stranger, someone you have never met before and probably you might never meet. Why does the opinion of a distant faraway unknown stranger matter so much to you to the extent you're contemplating murder? You said you will kill him, you said you will kill yourself, an extreme negative reaction just because he said you were shapeless. If someone else says you're the most beautiful girl in the world, will you react in an extremely positive way like, tell the guy you will marry him or send him your nudes, because you're so happy with that compliment? You will probably just say 'thanks' and move on. You won't dwell on it. This is the same reason you shouldn't dwell on the negative. Shake it off. He's just catching fun, nothing serious, you might not like what he's saying but then if you saw it from the viewpoint of sarcasm, it wouldn't bother you. It's just petty stuff. But when you make it your duty to react to petty stuff in a very personal way, then you will spoil your mood, frustrate yourself and be bitter too often because people will always offend you. Funny enough, from the convo, it's clear he doesn't hate you, you might think he's so cold and harsh but he's only doing that to teach you a lesson on self control. You let your emotions run wild and he kept goading you not because it will put money in his account, but because he wants to show you how easy it is to manipulate someone who takes minor issues too seriously. Did you read where he said if you give him the cookie, he won't mind? See, I told u he likes u grin. Don't take the "insults" too personal, because na insults guy man dey take chyke babe wey him wan hammer. So u guys should just settle dan n get a room abeg. Na tough luv dey swit pas wink

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by showafrica(m): 2:07am On Apr 01, 2020
mascot87:
Our naija police may probably fire some shot. I mean the illiterate among them

I am telling you... Straight to that balloon and tag the guy a criminal or yahoo boy with a sophisticated weapon in form of a ballon.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by galadima77(m): 2:18am On Apr 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

When u stop asking for airtime to subscribe

When u stop being the least romantic in the entire galaxy
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by toprealman: 2:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Naija rooftop dancer will kill the moment with her lame attitude.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Tafee(m): 2:27am On Apr 01, 2020
if na naija babe she go carry all her family problem put for ur head how men go become romantic

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by ezanafe(m): 2:45am On Apr 01, 2020
In the first place, do you have a rooftop? Let's start from here
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by kunlebco(m): 2:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

While the Nigerian lady start asking for money immediately a man start talking them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by onadana: 2:56am On Apr 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

And yet after proving their love the rate of divorce is so high.The grass is always greener from the other side.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by KenModi(m): 3:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

True,
Meanwhile some naija guys can't do this they are just too heartless and empty.They lack creativity.Boring lots.

I’m sure your dad didn’t do this to get your mum and their marriage has lasted more than all your relationships combined.

Sis, take seat at the back.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by sirlop(m): 3:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Petyprincess:
And what do you see dating as?
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by sirlop(m): 3:08am On Apr 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

True,
Meanwhile some naija guys can't do this they are just too heartless and empty.They lack creativity.Boring lots.
And what do you have to offer @miss creativity”?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by sirlop(m): 3:11am On Apr 01, 2020
simplepee:
Not our boys. It is always ''when are you visiting?''. "Please I'm lonely".

They are ALWAYS h0rny.
When most of you see dating as a full time employment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.