Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) (106793 Views)

Quarantined And Chillin In Our Pjs" Boobs Movement Chioma Put Her Breasts Out / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Unclad Couple Caught Having Sex On Rooftop In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by mickelkingz(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2020
AhlexOfficial:
Hey folk, don't get too carried away, this treatment is not meant for our girls!..

Yes... I can't.. they have no manner's

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Arijude(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Not me.I don't like bad boys.And you cannot toast me with money because thankfully I am not lacking in that area.If you think you can toast me with money alone then you are empty undecided.T hat is how I view such men empty barrels with only money to offer they don't catch my fancy
story story...... stoooooory

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by uchman(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2020
dfos2k:
in Nigeria SARS will burst that "blom blom" and tag Jeremy a yahoo boy; grin grin grin

The money wey go comot for him pocket that day by intimidation eeh, next time he will be calculating his movement before making them...

The babe go even dey beg for am...
Nigerian police no dey like when person dey happy because they dey under hot sun...
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Goldmaxx(f): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2020
Ginaz:
Scripted . No be oyinbo again? They can do things just to be viral . That’s how one white family staged her kids to pour paint on the chair and said the kids did it just so it would be viral.

Im not tripped.
you are not tripped because you are jealous the girl accepted the guy without offering using money as a tool. Like you Nigerian girls. grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Sugar97(f): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2020
dinachi:

Yeah for you parasites, it has to be about material things again!

You will be a parasite. Rubbish! angry undecided
Everything has to be a fight to u. Nonsense, I'm not responsible for ur poor sense of humour.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Sugar97(f): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2020
amywonda:
I have both but cant find u dancing

Thanks jare for finding the humour in it. Some people just can't see it

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Sugar97(f): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2020
KomonSense:

I have beards ooo and PS4

Lol. But I really don't know what to do with a PS4. Just goan get a drone dear tongue cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Justarandomguy: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Justarandomguy: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2020
Petyprincess:
When will our Nigerian guys be as romantic as this? All they know is asking "when are you visiting me?" this is one of the things i like about white guys,they can go extra miles to prove their love for you.
and what would u do in return cool
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Justarandomguy: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Not me.I don't like bad boys.And you cannot toast me with money because thankfully I am not lacking in that area.If you think you can toast me with money alone then you are empty undecided.T hat is how I view such men empty barrels with only money to offer they don't catch my fancy
I checked ur sig and saw feminist.
I rest my case then
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Virtplus(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=Petyprincess post=87942395]When will our Nigerian guys be as romantic as this? All they know is asking "when are you visiting me?" this is one of the things i like about white guys,they can go extra miles to prove their love for you.....wen will our Nigerian girls b romantic as this?all they know is asking for money wen u just toast them too,u neva even start to date Dem oo,gold diggers girl all around Nigeria...
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by ngwababe(f): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2020
kalvoken:
Oyibo and Love.

Down here, every girl see dating as a hustle.

*Modified*
see them, and what do you bring to table. You expect a man to cater for you from dating - marriage to death.

May God strengthen naija guys. Reason why so many of them don't take you people any serious.

Just take time and listen to yourself again. No one will be dumb enough to call even goat a prostitute for dancing openly on a roof top

Okwu nkasi obi, na who no know una.
You people will come online to rant nonsense, when your girlfriends and your sisters don't even do anything. An average Nigerian guy is a scammer, but will always come online to dish out advices. Ana akofushi.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by cezarman(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Petyprincess:
When will our Nigerian guys be as romantic as this? All they know is asking "when are you visiting me?" this is one of the things i like about white guys,they can go extra miles to prove their love for you.

A Naija girl will never think a Naija guy is romantic... until he takes her shopping, drives her to a fancy restaurant, buys anything and everything for her....

And gives her plenty money.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by gambia(m): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Babes and debit are like 5& 6, One of my fuckbuddy wrote something on her status yesterday that got me laughing, she says "Finally am going to cut off my hair" so i asked why and she replied " No money 4 new hair so the best option is to cut off ma hair" as i change ham for her she now says it was a prank. So you can see an average Nigeria girl's mentality. That's why i don't keep them around, just offer your service and go, no commitments.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Utiii: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2020
On a serious note ,I once did a candlelight dinner with my time and effort only for her to ask me if I use candles in my house at night but I use solar .When I told her I had power she even put on the switch and blew the candles off that moment I was so turned off while eating the food she asked me is that all.
I thought I loved that girl but I noticed the only thing exciting her were my furniture and house interior design how comfortable my life looked. She kept searching around if I had any gift suprise for her of which I did she never got it. when I was not looking she even used the flower I gave her to wipe drink she spilled I was astonished seeing this in the mirror.how can one be so romantically bankrupt .
After that day I blocked her on social media, she then showed up at my place saying she will like to spend the night saying she wanted to spend the night with me uninvited ,i told her I am travelling which I wasn't she wanted to stay even in my absence you needed to see how skimpy she dressed .She just came to offer her body to soothe my anger so we could start seeing again so I told her let's go to a hotel that my brother is actually coming to stay the night.
Immediately we entered the hotel room I forced myself to pay for that night.On that first day we had an affair which she thought she had me tied with . Afterwards only for me to block her this time as I entered the room she undressed immediately, I said I was not with condom she said don't worry we can go raw I was so aroused i wasn't even ready to leave the room, I said we should bath first. while she was preparing the bath a friend called me telling me how a lady framed him on hearing this instances came to my mind how this lady could frame me with pregnancy I just stood up told her it was a business call and I need to get my laptop. Went down to the reception wrote a warning note that she should keep away from me gave it to the receptionist ,gave him my number too.
In the car I couldn't even start it I felt like going back to the room only for a gospel program to start playing on the radio that's when I thought of God and decided these were not coincidence .As I drove home I was so happy with myself the reception ist called and said when she saw it she went to the room now another man has also joined her there.
for a girl that said she loves me with all her heart can't do without me that's all she can say on chat no meaningful conversation as I drove and till this day I think walking out of that room that day is one of my best decisions , I successfully resisted temptation.
Even my present girlfriend our argument is materialistic, I really need a girl to change my view even if it's not my present girlfriend ,I dont want to start looking at nigerian girls as gold diggers, sadly this is the impression I am being given.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Youngpo413: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2020
tonaldo1:
Money makes everything easier
you just stated the obvious...others are just changing the thread to gender war.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by KingWarri: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2020
mascot87:
Our naija police may probably fire some shot. I mean the illiterate among them
All of them are illitrates... Dey will beat the hell out you for coming out of your house...
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by newman0017(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Many Nigerian girls are not this open minded.... Lot's of dumb girls feeling like Champions League Trophy ...OYIBO ALL THE WAY
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by calliope(f): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Explorers:
The date was a success.
Why do I feel this is scripted?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by oyoirabor: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:
of course romantic guys are not scarce in Nigeria. That is why Nigerian guys are the number 1 choice of most foreign ladies when they want to go interracial, can same be said about Nigerian ladies NO, Philippine ladies are the hottest in demand because they are less expensive, least gold diggers, easy to woo, pretty looking and very humble/submissive.

Is that all....? What about the bumping and grinding...
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Aksnoopy: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs, 100ml comart hand sanitiser for 600 each. Limited quantities available.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2020
konkonbilo:
See how simple things went, if na naija the ladies will always make it complicated..

Lol
Not only the lady the police to might start shooting at sight.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

Not only the guys too, the girls too follow making simple things complicated, forming hard woman.
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2020
[b]WHAT A BRAINWASHED WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN. TOO EASY TO MAKE A FOOL OF THE HERD. SO, A DOCUMENTARY WAS BEING MADE AS EACH EVENT WAS UNFOLDING. FOOLISH HERD MENTALITY! EXACTLY WHAT MASS MEDIA CAPITALISES ON. OUR 'FOOLISH HERD MENTALITY. grin A SCRIPT HAS JUST BEEN PLAYED.

shortgun:
Scripted....if you know

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Sugar97:
This could be us but you neither have a beard nor a drone. Sigh... cry

Lol
I have a drone, but no beards
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by franchasng: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2020
oyoirabor:

Is that all....? What about the bumping and grinding...
Nigerian ladies are the sweetest in the oza room, I won't lie bra lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by tonididdy(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2020
Pfffff... So b4 quarantine you never see this girl for your area b4.

Yimu
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by opportunities12: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Explorers:
The officers recognized Jeremy from the news, part 1 went viral.

The officers even took shots with them.
Officers without protective nose mask, no wonder NY is top on the list
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Openbusiness: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2020
purples25:

Thanks, i over reacted. You're right about these things. Petty issues. I needed the advise though, I'm very grateful you took the efforts to type everything. I'm too emotional as a Nigerian. Lol doesn't matter what happens here, ppl go for your neck with insults. That's how we relate, like you pointed out.
Being too emotional isn't bad. Shows your passion runs deep, and passion is +ve energy. But u just gotta ignore the petty stuff, so it don't drain that useful energy. Energy u can use to make eba wiv edikaikong for yo bf grin. Anyway, someone shul epp me ask Sanwo Olu wia weda ah offend am cos ah neva c ma own relief package n hungry won kee person hia oh grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by opportunities12: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2020
mascot87:
Our naija police may probably fire some shot. I mean the illiterate among them
The way they will beat both of them ehn!
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Clinghton: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2020
Very lovely
Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Dearlord(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2020
purples25:

You are a demon. Am i the girls that turned you to a wizard

How did you know all this if you aren't one of us ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.