Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do (3791 Views)

Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
It ruined my plans
By now
I would have been in my newly rented apartment
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Happyfela(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hustle has been decimated by Corona. We wey dey chop Europe steady in crisis now.
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
You na don wake up this thread back
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Erediauwa:
You just proved me right again, and no one should blame Auto correct...

You see my friend, when someone don't take corrections, he/she ends up embarrassing himself/herself..

You just did that.... The correct spelling is "Ignored" Not Ingnored

Accept your title as the King of Efulefu's.

When someone doesn't *

Give the man a break. English isn't his first language.
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
They want to resurrect an issue that has already been resolved...

Shame on you, if that's your intention fieryy.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Erediauwa:
They want to resurrect an issue that has already been resolved...

Shame on you, if that's your intention fieryy.
grin

Nope that wasn't my intention. To he honest, I didn't go through all the pages to know whether or not not the issues got solved. I was just pissed about y'all grammar nazis ruining the thread
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
fieryy:

Nope that wasn't my intention. To he honest, I didn't go through all the pages to know whether or not not the issues got solved. I was just pissed about y'all grammar nazis ruining the thread
You see... You didn't go through to know if it was resolved. But it's all good though.

Enjoy your day and Stay Safe.

Jason.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men! Come And See Your Substitute Ohh! / How Do Itell My Folks / VIDEO: See How Deep Is Her Toto Is, Naija Babe From Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.