Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] (75640 Views)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / Super Sweetheart Of The CEO Daddy! A Story / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Kaybxy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Pls share me the remaining chapter.

Kaybxy@gmail.com
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Chrisbillakings(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Link sent to all
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Timba24(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please share me the remaining chapter. wale.egbetola@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Highmono(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
[Brother please I need this book. This my email. hokanne@yahoo.com. quote author=Chrisbillakings post=87950179]"Do you remember everything that I've said?" A cold female voice raised in a luxurious Ferrari.

"Yes. Never reveal that you are my wife. Never look for you without your permission. Never mess around in the company" said Fade Chen, who was sitting at the passenger seat, expressionless.

"Do not mention that word again." The woman glared at Fade Chen and said coldly, "Well, get off the car!"

"But, there is still some distance from here to the company. Why don't you drive into the company?" Fade Chen asked her curiously.

The woman rolled her eyes at him and with the same cold voice, she said, "If the employees of the company saw that their president drove someone like you into the company, just the two of us, what do you think will happen?" said the woman.

Hearing this, Fade Chen stunned for a while and then he nodded with a wry smile, " understand. People will misunderstand easily when they see a beautiful president like you hanging around a loser like me."

"I'Il get off the car," Fade Chen opened the door and got down.

"It's good that you understand the woman in the car said with a cold voice, and the Ferrari roared into the grand building about a kilometer away, with a big sign of "Fei Enterprises Holding Inc" hanging on the building.

In the Ferrari, Quin Lin looked at the figure disappearing through her rearview mirror and she could not help herself from frowning. Letting out a sigh, she whispered to herself, "This guy's image and temperament is...but the situation is urgent. I'm getting so much stress from my family, this is all I can do for now."

It turned out that as the president of Fei Enterprise Holding Inc, and with her beauty well known in Bay City, Quin Lin had encountered ridiculous things in the past two days.

She was very troubled with the things going on around her, so she went to the bar to relax the night before yesterday Unexpectedly, she was drunk. When she woke up, she was already in the hotel. Her clothes were long gone, and there was a man lying beside her. This man was Fade Chen.

According to Quin Lin's character, when things like this happened, she would have already sent him to the police. However, due to the stress from her family recently, Quin Lin got an idea. Instead of handing Fade Chen to the police, Quin Lin decided to make him her temporary husband.

In no time, the both of them went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to register themselves as being officially married.

Today, Quin Lin randomly arranged a job for her new husband in the company. This is so that when Quin Lin's family asked about Fade Chen, she could come up with an explanation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the street, Fade Chen, who was carrying a canvas bag on his back, rubbed his nose and walked over to the building not far from him.

To be honest, Fade Chen had never expected this result.

Fade Chen had been learning "The Kong Fu of Jiu Yang" from his master on the mountain for nearly twenty years. In order to further his breakthrough in the field of martial arts, Fade Chen went to the urban city to find nine things that were suitable for his kung fu.

It was not even three days since he left the mountain when he met Quin Lin at the Bay City, who was also wandering on the streets At that particular moment, Quin Lin, who looked very drunk, and was wandering around at the entrance of the bar. There were a few men around Quin Lin trying to pull her, their evil intentions was obvious to Fade Chen. Looking at the situation, it is Fade Chen's nature to lend a helping hand to Quin Lin and he immediately chase those men away.

After that, Fade Chen, who was about to call the police, suddenly realized that Quin Lin was not just drunk, she was drugged by someone. The situation became more crucial.

Therefore, Fade Chen took Quin Lin to the hotel and used the knowledge he had to cure her. The powerful side effect of this 'Intoxicated Guanyin' was its aphrodisiac effect which caused things that should not happen, to happen between them.

After it happened, Fade Chen felt bad to leave Quin Lin. Also, the night before yesterday, Fade Chen found out about the seed of "Ice Lotus" in Quin Lin's body when they were making out.

The "Ice Lotus" was a rare cold-natured medicine. As the "Ice Lotus" was very rare and it happened to be the medicine which Fade Chen needed, he then decided to stay. Fade Chen felt that he needed to be responsible to Quin Lin and on the other hand, he would then have the chance to get the "Ice Lotus" medication if he stayed.

Therefore, the both of them registered their marriage in no time. Then, Fade Chen was arranged to work in Quin Lin's company herself and he became one of her subordinates.

Without him realizing, Fade Chen had reached the ground level of the company. Fade Chen looked up at the 20-storey building and the staff going in and out of the company. Fade Chen could not help but sigh in his heart - his wife seemed to be more capable than he had imagined!#

Just as Fade Chen was about to enter the company, a sudden burst of honk sounded. With a sharp braking sound, a black Mercedes stopped beside Fade Chen.

As the window was being scrolled down, the face of a man with a pair of gold-rimmed glasses showed up. He yelled at Fade Chen angrily, "Are you blind? Why are you blocking my way?"

"I didn't see-" Fade Chen wanted to explain.

However, the man with glasses waved his hand disgustedly and shouted, "Get out of my way if you don't want to die."

The security guard at the entrance of the building hurried over and pulled Fade Chen aside.

The black Mercedes then sped off into the underground parking lot.

"This is not a place for you. Go away!" The security guard waved his hand to Fade Chen to dismiss him.

Fade Chen told the security guard, "I'm here to work."

"You work here? Why haven't seen you before?" The security guard looked suspicious.

"It's my first day at work in the medical department," Fade Chen said quickly.

"The medical department is having new recruits again? Why haven't I heard of this?" The security guard was puzzled, but he still called to confirm Fade Chen's identity. After things were clear, the security guard allowed Fade Chen into to the company.

Once Fade Chen entered the company, he first smelled a pleasant fragrance, and then he saw a woman dressed up beautifully in the company.

It was only at this moment that Fade Chen remembered that his wife's company, Fei Enterprises Holdings Inc, was mainly engaged in women's cosmetics. Thus, it was normal to have so many beautiful women in the company.

A few minutes later, Fade Chen found the medical department on the fourth floor. After knocking on the door, Fade Chen pushed the door and entered.

"Are you the new recruit?" In the medical room, a young girl with a doll-like hair and a round face looked at Fade Chen with her big black eyes.

"Yes, I am. My name is Fade Chen. Nice to meet you!" Fade Chen took the initiative to greet her.

The girl came to her senses after a while and quickly reached out to greet Fade Chen. "My name is Xenia Xu. Please take a seat."

Xenia Xu was a friendly girl. It only took Fade Chen one morning to become close to her.

In the afternoon, Xenia Xu took Fade Chen to the cafeteria in the company for lunch. After getting the food, they found a table and sat down.

While they were eating, Xenia Xu introduced the company to Fade Chen, and often introduced some people to Fade Chen.

Suddenly, a burst of chattering rang in the cafeteria, and silence instantly filled up the place. Everyone's eyes were fixed to one direction.

"What's wrong?" Fade Chen asked curiously.

Xenia Xu nudged him gently and pointed in one direction.

"Look over there."

Read More through my signature in the Link Below this Post[/quote]
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Chrisbillakings(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Chapter 14
With this on his mind, Fade Chen looked at Quin Lin.
As the president of the company, Quin Lin should have seen through this. However, Quin Lin did not point it out, instead she nodded at Donald Qin with a smile and said, "Good point. Secretary Qin, you have worked hard."

"Working hard for the company and President Lin is my responsibility. It's not something praise-worthy," Donald Qin once again attempted to flatter Quin Lin. Donald Qin then looked at Quin Lin and asked, "President Lin, what do you think of Pai's Chemical? I think it's the best choice."

Quin Lin was stunned for a moment; she did not expect Donald Qin to be so pushy about it.

Then, Quin Lin said, "I think it's not bad. For now, it is indeed the best choice."

Upon hearing this, Donald Qin smiled triumphantly, leaving a frowning Fade Chen at the side.

During his phone call with Nicholas Xu to discuss the cooperation with Xu Chemicals just now, Fade Chen also mentioned other companies. Nicholas Xu reminded him that they can choose any other companies, but not Pai's Chemical.

This was because the company itself is in turmoil right now, a problem would definitely break out sooner or later. Therefore, it was definitely not a good time to collaborate with the said company.

Fade Chen gently nudged Quin Lin and reminded her in a low voice, "President Lin, I don't think it's a good choice to work with Pai's Chemical."

"Not a good choice?" Quin Lin looked at Fade Chen in surprise and a little confusion.

Fade Chen couldn't tell Quin Lin the things Nicholas Xu had said to him earlier in front of the public. Fade Chen could only look at Quin Lin and said, "President Lin, please trust me. Don't cooperate with Pai's Chemical."

"This- " Quin Lin hesitated for a moment.

Donald Qin's face instantly changed; he glared at Fade Chen and sharply said, "Doctor Chen, what do you mean?"

"I did not mean anything harmful. I'm just reminding President Lin not to cooperate with Pai's Chemical" Fade Chen said calmly.

Donald Qin shouted, "Pai's Chemical is already approved by the majority as the best choice, but now you are stopping President Lin from cooperating with them. What are you trying to do?"

The other executives also spoke up to support Donald Qin.

"Doctor Chen, don't talk about things which you don't understand. Otherwise, you'll only make a joke of yourself."

"I still believe in Secretary Qin's judgment. A professional is, after all, a professional."

"Doctor Chen, I've heard there's a little misunderstanding between you and Secretary Qin. It would be inappropriate for you to persuade President Lin otherwise just because of personal grievances!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although Fade Chen was questioned with doubts from all the executives, his stance remained. "I'm advising President Lin not to cooperate with Pai's Chemical out of my consideration for the benefit of the company, not for any personal reasons."

"Hah!" Secretary Qin sneered in disbelief. "Do you think anyone will believe what you said?"

"President Lin, I'd still stick to my words. Pai's Chemical is the most suitable choice, Donald Qin looked at Quin Lin firmly.

The other executives also voiced out their support.

"President Lin, I think so too."

"Pai' s Chemical should be the final choice after the discussion."

"After all, Dr. Chen is not a professional. I have slight doubts about his opinion."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, Fade Chen still firmly said, "I'll stick to my words too. It's not the best time to work with Pai's Chemical now. Moreover, I've almost done reaching an agreement with Xu Chemicals. I think that's the best company to work with."

"Haha, what are you talking about? You have almost finished the negotiation with Xu Chemicals? Why don't you say that you have even signed the contract with them?"

"Doctor Chen, this is a big business involving tens of millions. It's not a good time to argue due to personal reasons."

"President Lin, Pai's Chemical is the best choice."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Both sides had their own opinions. The split decision caused Quin Lin to be in a state of dilemma.

From a rational and professional perspective, Pai's Chemical, as agreed by all the executives, was undoubtedly the best choice.

However, Quin Lin had an inexplicable sense of trust towards Fade Chen, which made it extremely hard for her to decide on which company to work with.

After hesitating for a few minutes, Quin Lin slapped her hand on the table to silence everyone. Quin Lin proceeded to say, "Since everyone has different opinions, let's do it this way. Secretary Qin and Dr.Chen will negotiate with the companies that they were supporting respectively. Three days later, we will decide after looking at the results of the negotiation."

"No problem." Fade Chen agreed immediately and he was clearly filled with confidence.

Donald Qin frowned slightly but immediately agreed to the suggestion, "Me too."

Donald Qin added, "However, President Lin, I suggest that if either side doesn't succeed with their respective negotiation three days later, they should be punished. Otherwise, people will speak before thinking of consequences in the future. The resources of the company and time should not be wasted like this, it's unfair to everyone."

"No problem. If I can't make it three days later, i'm willing to accept any punishment, Fade Chen was not afraid at all.

"The punishment is to be fired and leave the company." Donald Qin looked at Fade Chen, all the while gritting his teeth.

Fade Chen's expression remained unchanged. "No problem."

"Well, everyone has heard it. This is what Dr. Chen personally promised," Donald Qin smiled evilly. Donald Qin could already see Fade regretting his words.

Unlike Donald Qin, Fade Chen still remained calm. Fade Chen looked at Donald Qin and said, "What if you are the one who failed?"

"I will not." Donald Qin was full of confidence too.

"There is nothing you can be completely sure of in the world. So what if you failed?" Fade Chen said.

"Humph, if I fail, then I will leave the company." Donald Qin responded confidently.

"Deal!" Fade Chen laughed.

Quin Lin said, "Since we have reached an agreement, let's call it a day. We'll have a meeting in three days."

"Yes!" The crowd replied before getting up and leaving the conference room.

Donald Qin purposefully stayed behind. He glared at Fade Chen, leaving a few words for him before leaving, "Three days later, you will definitely be out of here."

Fade Chen ignored Donald Qin and shook his head as he left the conference room.

In the next three days, Donald Qin could be seen everywhere in the company. Donald Qin would go to various departments for meeting, be on a phone call to negotiate endlessly, and then point out details that did not meet his standards. All in all, he seemed to be very busy.

However, in Fade Chen's opinion, his so-called busyness was just for show.

Fade Chen still went on with his usual practise and continued working in the company's medical room, prescribing medicine for illness. Fade Chen was relaxed and did not feel nervous at all. After all, Nicholas Xu sent the contract to Fade Chen the very same evening after the meeting. As soon as Quin Lin signed it, the contract would be valid. Fade Chen had nothing to worry about.

The three days arrived sooner than expected.

On the last moment before the meeting, Donald Qin looked at the contract in his hand and let out a sigh of relief.

However, thinking of Fade Chen, Donald Qin frowned and asked, "How is the guy in the medical room?"

His subordinates burst into laughter.

"Secretary Qin, to be honest, you do not have to worry about that guy at all."

"A doctor in the medical room saying he was going to sign a contract worth tens of millions Yuan. Isn't that a joke?"

"Secretary Qin, you will definitely win this time."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donald Qin smiled confidently, but he had always been extra cautious. Therefore, Donald Qin ordered, "Just to be safe, find out what is Fade Chen up to these days."

Soon, the results of the investigation came over.

"Fade Chen has been in the company for the past few days. He hasn't gone out during work hours, nor has he meet up with any outsiders. It's impossible to sign the contract with Xu Chemicals."

After hearing this, Donald Qin was utterly relieved. Donald Qin smiled and whispered to himself, "Fade Chen, I'll make sure you get out of the company this time."

Continue Reading through the link below this post

1 Like

Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Chrisbillakings(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Chapter 15
Three days later, the middle and high-ranking officials of the Fei Enterprises Holdings Inc gathered again in the conference room.

Donald Qin arrived early and sat in his seat. He could not help but grin widely. He kept greeting the people around him excitedly, causing the scene to look very lively.

"Secretary Qin, it seems you are the clear winner this time."

"After successfully closing the deal this time, Secretary Qin will be promoted again. I'll congratulate Secretary Qin first."

"Secretary Qin indeed deserves to be one of the most important employee in our company. You are the right-hand man of President Lin!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Donald Qin displayed a look of modesty and greeted everyone with a smile, "I'm flattered. I just did a small job. It's my job to sign the contact with Pai's Chemicals. I myself can never take all the credit alone but instead all of us should share the credit." Donald Qin said.

Donald Qin inadvertently leaked the news that he had signed the contract successfully.

Naturally, there was another round of congratulations going around, interspersed by the sound of clapping and praising.

"No wonder he is Secretary Qin. He succeeded on the first try, just as we expected!"

"That's true. If there is Secretary Qin around, he can replace two people! No, he can replace ten people."

"Secretary Qin, you have to treat us tonight."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amidst the compliments, Quin Lin pushed the door open and walked in. Fade Chen was beside her, and he seemed to be talking to Quin Lin. There were traces of smiles on both of their faces.

Upon glimpsing them, Donald Qin, who had been grinning so happily, had the smile wiped off his face, his eyes showng a hint of coldness.

This was because, he had recently found out that Fade Chen and Quin Lin were getting closer and closer, and from time to time, he saw both of them chatting and laughing side by side in the company.

This made Donald Qin grow more hostile to Fade Chen. After all, Quin Lin is a famous beautiful bachelorette in Bay City, and countless men have feelings for her. Donald Qin was no exception. Although he knew that he had no chance to marry Quin Lin, at the bottom of his heart, he still held onto a sign of hope, hoping that he could find the opportunity to kiss her.

Previously, Donald Qin had hinted his feelings to Quin Lin several times, but each time she had evaded him, as if she didn't understand him. But now, Quin Lin, who had rejected him, was so close to Fade Chen.

This made Donald Qin very angry. He felt as if he had been humiliated, and his anger towards Fade Chen surged from the bottom of his heart.

However, he, who was very mindful, still forced a smile at them. He took the initiative to pull out a chair for Quin Lin and said with a respectful smile, "President Lin, please take a seat."

"Thank you!" Quin Lin smiled at Donald Qin politely. Then she pulled the chair on her left hand and then said to Fade Chen, "You can sit here!"

Fade Chen sat down without hesitation.

Such a situation made Donald Qin's cheeks twitch uncontrollably, and the coldness in his eyes became more and more intense.

"Since everyone is here. Let us start the meeting!" Quin Lin said.

As a result, everyone's eyes immediately focused on Fade Chen and Donald Qin. After all, today's meeting was held for the two of them. They wanted to see if both could close the deal with their respective counterparties.

Everyone knew that Donald Qin had succeeded in signing the contract with Pai's Chemicals. Therefore, they naturally casted their eyes on Fade Chen.

Donald Qin pretended to take out his contract and put it on the table inconspicuously. Then he deliberately said to Fade Chen, "A few days ago, Dr. Chen, you said that you wanted to sign a chemical contract with Xu's Chemicals. How is the progress?
After hearing Donald Qin's question, Fade Chen looked around and then patted his head. He stood up and said, "Sorry. I have forgotten my bag in the medical room. I'm going down to take it. Please wait a moment."

Fade Chen then rushed out of the conference room and went downstairs to get his bag.

This situation made the people did not favour Fade Chen murmur amongst themselves, shaking their heads.

"Fade Chen is too unreliable!"

"The meeting was held specially for him, but he forgot to bring his bag. He's too disorganized."
"As I said, we shouldn't have agreed to this ridiculous competition three days ago. At that time, we should have directly agreed with Secretary Qin, to proceed and sign the contract with Pai's Chemicals. There was no need to waste time."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing the situation Fade Chen was in, Donald Qin felt very confident and full of himself.

He turned to look at Quin Lin with a smile and said, "President Lin, I've worked with 18 people this time. I've been busy for three days and we have finally signed the contract."

"During the negotiation, President Liu heard that our company is negotiating with other companies. He has some opinions about it and has given us some additional conditions."

"I've negotiated with President Liu at length, and I finally convinced him to agree to the contract with more favorable terms than before."

"The main parts of this contract-"

Donald Qin couldn't wait to show off his achievements to Quin Lin.

However, before Donald Qin could finish, Quin Lin waved her hand and interrupted him, saying, "Secretary Qin today's meeting is for you and Dr. Chen. Let's talk about it when Dr. Chen comes!"

"Er---" Donald Qin felt ridiculed at being interrupted, his words were stuck in his throat, and this made him quite uncomfortable.

After a moment of silence, Donald Qin lowered his head slightly to cover up the anger in his eyes. Then, he turned his head aside and quietly winked at the other supervisors and managers.

Several supervisors and managers sitting opposite him immediately understood his signal. They coughed and cleared their throats.

"President Lin, there's something I've been holding back for a few days. I don't know if I should tell you" a grey-haired man in his fifties said, looking at Quin Lin.

"Uncle Xie, please do continue," Quin Lin said politely to the man.

The man's name was Ronald Xie. He was an old man who joined the company when Quin Lin's father established the Fei Enterprises Holdings Inc. Although his capabilities were mediocre, he had been in the company for a long time, and could be regarded as a founding member of the company.

Later, when Quin Lin took over as the head of the company, she carried out a massive reform of the company's personnel, and dismissed many old employees who were not performing well.

However, because of Ronald Xie's seniority, he was still quite influential in the company despite his mediocre capabilities. Hence, Quin Lin still kept Ronald Xie around, and assigned him a position as the deputy manager in ad department. He receives his monthly salary without having much to do in this role. This could be regarded as a way of taking care of the elders.

Although his position was very idle and powerless, Ronald Xie was after all, still an influential senior. Many middle and high ranking employees were very polite to him

1 Like

Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Chrisbillakings(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Chapter 16
Ronald Xie clearly enjoyed his position as an elder in the company. Ronald Xie raised his head slightly and said to Quin Lin, "President Lin, since you say so, I will say it."

After a pause, Ronald Xie's face darkened and he said, "President Lin, I think you've been in a mess recently."

"Uncle Xie, why do you say that?" Quin Lin's expression changed as she looked at Ronald Xie.

Ronald Xie snorted and said, "What else do I need to say about Fade Chen? A young doctor who has only been recruited for less than a week has been put in charge of the company's biggest order of tens of millions worth. What will other colleagues in the company think of it? What will those employees who are responsible for it think about it? Did you not consider these things?"

Quin Lin said, "Uncle Xie, I have my own considerations about Fade Chen's order. Moreover, he has agreed that if he fails to sign the contract, he will leave the company."

"Give Fade Chen a chance to get the Xu Chemicals contract signed. If he succeeds, we will benefit a great deal from it. If doesn't it won't be a loss to us to terminate a nobody. Uncle Xie, you're being too serious!" Quin Lin said.

Ronald Xie didn't expect Quin Lin to speak for Fade Chen in this way. He was astonished, and then he snorted discontentedly, "On the surface, it seems that there is no loss. But in actual fact, the psychological impact on the company's employees and atmosphere can't be resolved by just firing one person." Ronald Xie said.

Quin Lin frowned slightly. She did not want to argue with elders like Ronald Xie, so she said, "Uncle Xie, we wouldn't know if the impact is good or bad for now. When Dr. Chen comes and tells us the results, it will naturally be clear. Now, this is all meaningless talk."

"President Lin, do you really think that Fade Chen could have successfully signed Xu Chemicals' contract?" Ronald Xie said, "You do know, a year ago, Secretary Qin spent three months using millions in resources, but in the end, he still failed to sign the Xu Chemicals contract. What's more, Fade Chen is just a regular doctor, how can he sign the contract successfully?"

After that, Ronald Xie looked around.

Several executives immediately echoed.

"Yes, President Lin, it's impossible for Fade Chen to sign the contract successfully."

"We've wasted three days for this farce. I think it's enough. There's no need to continue.

" "President Lin, many employees have been talking about this matter in the company recently."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A series of objections made Quin Lin frown slightly.

Donald Qin, on the other hand, smiled and then looked at Fade Chen's seat with a troubled look. He said, "President Lin, I didn't expect that so many colleagues have problems with Dr. Chen."

"How about this, I can just forget about this bet with Dr. Chen. After all, we are both colleagues of the company." Donald Qin said.

"We don't want to see Dr. Chen's contract either. We'll just let Dr. Chen apologize to everyone in public, and then issue him a warning. This way, we can assuage all employees in a harmonious way. What do you think, President Lin?" Donald Qin said.

Ronald Xie didn't wait for Quin Lin to express her opinion.

"Secretary Qin, you are too kind. With just a warning and an apology, this punishment is too light. In my opinion, Fade Chen must be fired." Ronald Xie said.

"Yes, I agree with Manager Xie."

"It's not good for Fade Chen to continue to stay in the company."

"President Lin, I think so too."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After another round of cooperation, they pointed their fingers at Fade Chen's seat.

Quin Lin frowned and wanted to say something.

At this moment, Fade Chen came back hurriedly with a bag in his hand. "Sorry, I've been delayed for a while. I'm back. And i'll start to report..."

Without waiting for Fade Chen to finish, Ronald Xie fired at Fade Chen. "You don't have to report it. Be prepared for your resignation immediately!" Ronald Xie said.

"Ah- Fade Chen was surprised.

"What? You should have been gotten rid of a long time ago." Ronald Xie said discontentedly.

Fade Chen said in a low voice, "But I haven't reported my results. I---"

"There is no need to report. How can you sign the contract successfully? You are just wasting everyone's time now." Ronald Xie waved his hand and said.

At this time, Donald Qin chipped in, "Dr. Chen, quit now, save everyone the embarrassment. Things will only get worse if you let this drag on."

This made Fade Chen understand trouble had been created for him during the time he was away.

His face darkened, and his tone also became serious. He said, "Whether it is good or bad, we will know very soon. Moreover, the person who will leave may not be me, but it could also be you, Secretary Qin?"

"Hehe, it's impossible!" Donald Qin patted the thick stack of contracts in front of him, and he was very confident.

"Nothing is impossible." Fade Chen snorted and looked at Quin Lin, ready to take out the contract to report.

"Don't make a fool out of yourself, quickly-"Ronald Xie said discontentedly.

However, at this moment, Quin Lin coughed and said, "It'll be better for Fade Chen to report on his work first. Let's talk about it when the result comes out!"

Voices faded into silence and they all fixed their eyes on Fade Chen.

Fade Chen did not have much to say. He put the bag on the table, extracted a document, and handed it to Quin Lin. "President Lin, this is the contract signed by me with Xu Chemicals' department." Fade Chen said.

However, before Quin Lin reply, the people present could not help but whisper and laugh at what they had witnessed.

"What the hell? That so-called file bag is actually a plastic grocery bag. It even has the logo of the supermarket on it."

"And the contract it's only a few pages, no more than five pages. How is it possible?"

"Of course not. This is such an important contract worth tens of millions of dollars. The contract definitely needs to be thicker than that. Look at the contract of Secretary Qin, there are more than 30 pages of paper. That's what you call a formal contract."

"I think Fade Chen went to the printer's shop and printed himself a copy of a contract and then expects us to believe he successfully signed the contract with Xu Chemicals"

"Seems like this is something Fade Chen would do."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The ensuing sarcastic discussions seemed unending.

Donald Qin looked at Quin Lin and said, "President Lin, everyone has given Dr. Chen a chance. But now, needless to say----"

"What do you mean by "Needless to say?" Fade Chen looked at Donald Qin and said, "You haven't seen my contract yet. How do you know that my contract is a fake?"

"Haha, it is pretty obvious it is a fake." Donald Qin said, "Fade Chen, it's too late now. You don't have to deceive yourself. Pack up your things and leave."

"Well, it's not that simple to leave. If this is a fake contract, that would be committing fraud. It's a crime punishable by law." Ronald Xie snorted and snapped.

3 Likes

Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by femabim2003: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hello Sir.
Pls send me the pdf copy to femabim2003@yahoo.com.
Cheers
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by youngimporter: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
pls send link to festussomtoo@gmail.com
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by ajamuadedayo: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
I'm currently on chapter 121.
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by youngimporter: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
ajamuadedayo:
pls bro send me the link
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by PrincessSheris: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
ajamuadedayo:
me too
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Tundeolaiya: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kindly send me the link also please. olaiya.tunde@gmail.com. very interesting story and will like to read it to the end.. Thanks bros.
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Oluwatimi2000(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2020
awaiting more updates I was able to catch up
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Oluwatimi2000(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2020
when will chapter 172 come up
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by IMELEKEDI10: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please send me the full story, from chapters 17 to the latest
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by IMELEKEDI10: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
From chapters 17 to the latest
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by DhulkThor(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
please the link....adeagbopeter5@gmail.com
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Wonsatnu: 3:19am On Apr 10, 2020
pls share, @ Stallone.npr@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by mzlorpeh: 4:37am On Apr 10, 2020
Hi I
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by mzlorpeh: 4:38am On Apr 10, 2020
Hi, I downloaded the piaotian5 application and it's in Chinese and I don't understand the setting. Can you help me through
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by divinelypruned(f): 7:27am On Apr 10, 2020
Chrisbillakings:
If you are unable to visit the link kindly drop your email so i can send it to you.

I can't post link else i will be banned.

Please send to me, here is my email, eva4luv@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Nuel45(m): 9:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Hy...what about page 172
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by goodwillrm: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2020
I have read up to 12 Chapters. Kindly send me the PDF or Online Link for the story. Magic doctor ceo lady's humble husband.
Regards
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by aliaziz: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hi please share the link of Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's humble Husband .Where I can read chapters ahead of chp 12.
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Moi1129: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Were to find the link?
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Chrisbillakings(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Link to start reading is in my signature, directly below this post

Moi1129:
Were to find the link?

1 Like

Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by aliaziz: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please share link of chapters after chp 12 of Magic doctor: CEO lady's humble husband. ali_aziz94@hotmail.com
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Streetmade(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
��
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Asadnur08: 6:08am On Apr 11, 2020
Plz send me in asadnur08@yahoo.com
Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by Asadnur08: 7:08am On Apr 11, 2020
Please send the whole noble(magi doctors) to my mail asadnur08@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

<<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.