Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) (68180 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Kogi State Man & His 2 Brides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by daviesmania(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Aboki and fukk no fit separate

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
des4ella:
Trust me the Man will still cheat very very very well. Whether polygamy or monogamy person wey cheat go still cheat.
At least you know that the man loves many women. Not the ones that would swear not to look at another man /woman and will cheat with anything in skirt/trousers. Women giving other mens children to their husbands and men having different love children with different women.

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Soleye24(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
nothing do u bros, just make sure you are capable financially and "bedically"
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
All some of them know is fvck and kill, kill and fvck.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by klax(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
Northern Nigeria?? One of their biggest achievement in life is women...all they think and dream of is women. If you see how they rush salary loan when I was in banking and they end up marrying the 4th wife with it. All they think is women, that's why you will authomatically become their enemy once you talk against marrying more than one wife. Inshort they will see you as weak if you are a man with one wife, very lazy set of people. They can seat on a mat to gist till evening not minding that there's no food in the house and they bleeps like �..gosh

When a region attached their greed and lust to religion statement that permit paedophille and marrying plenty women what do you expect? It will be explosion.

I grew up in their midst bro these people are strange human I guessed the angel working with God during their creation need to be querry possibly when God was resting the angel quickly decoded the right thinking part of their brain and blew air in that is why they reason in strange manner.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Parisian:
Who told you polygamists don't cheat on their numerous wives?
Never said so. A polygamist is already comfortable showing off different wives who knows if the woman he's seeing might become the next eife? If I'm married to a polygamist I know that one woman will not satisfy him. Compare that to monogamists with several side studs/chicks, multiple divorces and all that sh.it
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Gwazah(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
He is lucky Sanusi Lamido is no longer in Awe, they would have problem with each other.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by izubext007: 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
two ugly old women
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Esvisaac1255: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
You see? If former emir of kano, sanusi lamido sanusi talk now, people will begin to attack him.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Umarvilla1332(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
For this Coro Session? grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by delishpot: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chi59:
I'm not understanding why the one on the left is covering face. Could that be tears of joy?
I still prefer polygamy to all these charlatans who claim to be practising monogamy yet cheat on their spouses with so much gusto.

All the Alhajis and chiefs with multiple wives at home plus baby mamas outside the home yet still carrying smallies up and down, did polygamy stop them? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by thespokenword: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
I still prefer polygamy to all these charlatans who claim to be practising monogamy yet cheat on their spouses with so much gusto.

[/quote]
I live in the north, Kaduna North LGA; contrary to what you claim, I have met ,seen and heard of many Hausa ladies , mothers and girls say they would rather settle for a man who carries a whole community for concubines than have another woman share their home with them. So wa tan!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by meum: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
2 down 2 to go grin
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Bluehill1051: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
I thought I saw Ibrahim Oloshi..
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
his black assx like yellow asssessx , he picked 2
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by allandutch: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
Northern Nigeria?? One of their biggest achievement in life is women...all they think and dream of is women. If you see how they rush salary loan when I was in banking and they end up marrying the 4th wife with it. All they think is women, that's why you will authomatically become their enemy once you talk against marrying more than one wife. Inshort they will see you as weak if you are a man with one wife, very lazy set of people. They can seat on a mat to gist till evening not minding that there's no food in the house and they bleeps like �..gosh
I think, the more wives they have the more manly and capable they're perceived to be in their society.
But to some of them, it's all about sex, all about variety. Having unlimited access to 3, 4 pussies will always be better than having unlimited access to just one.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
delishpot:

All the Alhajis and chiefs with multiple wives at home plus baby mamas outside the home yet still carrying smallies up and down, did polygamy stop them? Yeye dey smell.
Go and read my replies to other comments.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by 6inches: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
This one has been fantasizing about having three some all his whole life, hence his reason for doing this
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
They are getting married on the same day now. Soon one will be poisoning the other's child on throwing him into the well.
They always generate starnge stories.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
[s]Northern Nigeria?? One of their biggest achievement in life is women.. [/s] all they think and dream of is women. If you see how they rush salary loan when I was in banking and they end up marrying the 4th wife with it. All they think is women, that's why you will authomatically become their enemy once you talk against marrying more than one wife. Inshort they will see you as weak if you are a man with one wife, very lazy set of people. They can seat on a mat to gist till evening not minding that there's no food in the house and they bleeps like �..gosh

Shut up your dirty mouth and stop this stereotyping bullshiiit! This is the first time a northerner would be reported marrying two wives the same day, all the ones we were witnessing in the past were from the South South and South East. There was even one that married three women the same day. Or, are you saying that polygamy is not being practised in the south by both Muslims and Christians?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
The make up artist needs to be infected with corona drive us.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by delishpot: 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chi59:

Go and read my replies to other comments.

I am replying to this one not the other ones.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by pesty100(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chi59:
I'm not understanding why the one on the left is covering face. Could that be tears of joy?
will you like to be my second wife?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by jacoik(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
senatepresido:
Backward people

If not for Lord Lugard I would be watching these Aliens in Aljazeera just the way I watch Chad, Niger etc may be with Buhari as their Islamic leader, but the Niger Delta oil has made poor Buhari to be flying presidential jet round the globe.

God bless Oduduwa Republic
God bless Biafra Republic
God Bless Niger Delta
God Bless Southern Nigeria
iseeeee!!!
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by sisisioge: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Their makeup artist's real calling is baking fa grin
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Miracle1991: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Foolish mentality, later they will send the children for almajiri. Ordinary councilor you are marrying two wives, with the current economic crisis how are you going to feed them.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Retrography(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:

Come on... From your name Athaboi, it means you read alot.. so how can you lump the practice of the Muslims in the North and the Christians in the North?
That's too petty, okay.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by QuickStandard: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
How can you confidently marry 2 ugly women?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by praktikals3: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
I wonder why marrying more than one wife is seen as an achievement here, even someone who is struggling with himself will plan to have more than a wife
Live and let live
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by galantjoe(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
By the way, all our hustling is for happiness. What can make you happy, do it.

Congratulations to him
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
Lol, u know them Weller, some will even divorce their first wife just to marry one small girl. They have many divorcee women.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
see this one we are here talking of corona virus.and this one is preparing for party .world people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.