Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) (68192 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Kogi State Man & His 2 Brides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Na him problem be that. I just pray that it doesn't turn to our problem

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Perocom(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
Northern Nigeria?? One of their biggest achievement in life is women...all they think and dream of is women. If you see how they rush salary loan when I was in banking and they end up marrying the 4th wife with it. All they think is women, that's why you will authomatically become their enemy once you talk against marrying more than one wife. Inshort they will see you as weak if you are a man with one wife, very lazy set of people. They can seat on a mat to gist till evening not minding that there's no food in the house and they bleeps like �..gosh

And no one progresses with this kind of manual
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by NiCurious: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
light099:
Women are commodities, especially on this side of the planet.

As long as an African lady continues to see relationship as side hustle; pssy as business venture; and herself as a financial responsibility of a man, actualization of equality among both genders through feminism would continue to be a comic relief or at best a popular slang for overfcked evening newspapers and failed wives turned single moms grin grin grin.

I will focus on the neutral truth of this, and ignore the pejoratives. Gender equality depends on women de-commodifying themselves.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Amanda4life: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
Northern Nigeria?? One of their biggest achievement in life is women...all they think and dream of is women. If you see how they rush salary loan when I was in banking and they end up marrying the 4th wife with it. All they think is women, that's why you will authomatically become their enemy once you talk against marrying more than one wife. Inshort they will see you as weak if you are a man with one wife, very lazy set of people. They can seat on a mat to gist till evening not minding that there's no food in the house and they bleeps like �..gosh

If you check very well they are the problem of this country.

If Nigeria is made up of only Igbos and yoruba it will definitely be better than what it is now
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Solorrman3310: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
How dare u compare urself with the northerners ? Ur religion do not forbid u fornication with a hundred women why would u even marry a single woman ? If I were u i shall never marry ,why would i do it while i get all i want from prostitutesssssssssss ,79 percent of u do not even utter a word fornication because it became an old ways of life to fvck and call it fornication. There are many of u who were born illegitimately out of marriage u dnt even consider it a sin why would u marry,i have seen many Southerners and south-east natives get married after their children reach 35 years of age.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Solorrman3310: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
How dare u compare urself with the northerners ? Ur religion do not forbid u fornication with a hundred women why would u even marry a single woman ? If I were u i shall never marry ,why would i do it while i get all i want from prostitutesssssssssss ,79 percent of u do not even utter a word fornication because it became an old ways of life to fvck and call it fornication. There are many of u who were born illegitimately out of marriage u dnt even consider it a sin why would u marry,i have seen many Southerners and south-east natives get married after their children reach 35 years of age
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Solorrman3310: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=Tajbol4splend post=87969200]I wonder why marrying more than one wife is seen as an achievement here, even someone who is struggling with himself will plan to have more than a wife[/quoteHow dare u compare urself with the northerners ? Ur religion do not forbid u fornication with a hundred women why would u even marry a single woman ? If I were u i shall never marry ,why would i do it while i get all i want from prostitutesssssssssss ,79 percent of u do not even utter a word fornication because it became an old ways of life to fvck and call it fornication. There are many of u who were born illegitimately out of marriage u dnt even consider it a sin why would u marry,i have seen many Southerners and south-east natives get married after their children reach 35 years of age
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by kelly72: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
StarUp:
Kai Yarinya, 3-some loading...As he is lickïng one, the other is svcking his cassava...he found an early antidote to Corona cheesy

Lovely picture
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
backT:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nasarawa-councillor-marries-2-brides-same-day.html
So mopo no go beat everybody comot, on top say na 2 in 1 wedding. all because say na councilor. what a country ? Shattered priorities
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Solorrman3310: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
DTruthman:
That makes both of them "first wife"...
I wish them a covidly successful marriage... shocked

I pray he makes it alive after the lockdown is over...
I really like u,u respect the ideas of others and u didn't make an 8nsult or mock others religion. That's what i called educated ,am a Muslim northerner having a single wife with 3 kids,i have no intention of marrying now but i dnt blame who marries more and i really respect ur manner because people like u can tolerate others that's being educated,most Christians do not know that despite differences between us still we are closer than u to Jews and any other religion,the only difference between us is u believed Jesus to be god and rejecting prophet Mohammad while we respect and love Jesus but consider him prophet. The problem u see in d world today is something planned and staged by haters of piece,i am not among the supporters of Boko boys and i know my religion despised them because i dnt see where it's mentioned that Muslim should kill innocent person wether Christian or idol worshipper. But some of ur people failed to understand or rather ignored the reality,u guys knows that Boko boys kills not only Christian,am sure u use to hear how the bombed a mosque,they hate Western education and as u can see am writing in Western way that means i studied Western education and am even a civil servant under primary health care. I really really appreciate u ,i dnt care if u are Christian or whatever.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Solorrman3310: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
thattnaijaman:
Thats the only thing they are good at.
How dare u compare urself with the northerners ? Ur religion do not forbid u fornication with a hundred women why would u even marry a single woman ? If I were u i shall never marry ,why would i do it while i get all i want from prostitutesssssssssss ,79 percent of u do not even utter a word fornication because it became an old ways of life to fvck and call it fornication. There are many of u who were born illegitimately out of marriage u dnt even consider it a sin why would u marry,i have seen many Southerners and south-east natives get married after their children reach 35 years of age
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Solorrman3310: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sheuns:

grin grin grin grin

Those guys only marry for sex mhen. I can boastfully say 90% of marriages in the north are for them to just nack. Children na born forget.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Solorrman3310: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
frankmoney:
Bastards.... Causing overpopulation here and there ... Lord lugard thunder fire you How dare u compare urself with the northerners ? Ur religion do not forbid u fornication with a hundred women why would u even marry a single woman ? If I were u i shall never marry ,why would i do it while i get all i want from prostitutesssssssssss ,79 percent of u do not even utter a word fornication because it became an old ways of life to fvck and call it fornication. There are many of u who were born illegitimately out of marriage u dnt even consider it a sin why would u marry,i have seen many Southerners and south-east natives get married after their children reach 35 years of age you are
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Solorrman3310: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Benprass:
thanks God bless you, the north are the biggest problem in this How dare u compare urself with the northerners ? Ur religion do not forbid u fornication with a hundred women why would u even marry a single woman ? If I were u i shall never marry ,why would i do it while i get all i want from prostitutesssssssssss ,79 percent of u do not even utter a word fornication because it became an old ways of life to fvck and call it fornication. There are many of u who were born illegitimately out of marriage u dnt even consider it a sin why would u marry,i have seen many Southerners and south-east natives get married after their children reach 35 years of age.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Solorrman3310: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Grace001:
That’s what northern Nigeria knows how to do best.. oh lest I forget and professional beggars from that regions.
with the beggars in play we voted the president in though u hated him but we the beggars over powered u.How dare u compare urself with the northerners ? Ur religion do not forbid u fornication with a hundred women why would u even marry a single woman ? If I were u i shall never marry ,why would i do it while i get all i want from prostitutesssssssssss ,79 percent of u do not even utter a word fornication because it became an old ways of life to fvck and call it fornication. There are many of u who were born illegitimately out of marriage u dnt even consider it a sin why would u marry,i have seen many Southerners and south-east natives get married after their children reach 35 years of age
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by LabDNA: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:

Arrewa sey na true? grin
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Arrewa: 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
LabDNA:

Arrewa sey na true? grin
the only thing we know is women...and still pilot the affair of the country you found yourself...

We are bigger than you... All we know is women... And we're making you scream Marginalisation... Making you wail on daily basis...

Let him continue deceiving himself...

All we know is women
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by kpajie1: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chei i dey envy u honourable.waliahi.i love ure style.kerewa go sweet with three some.congratulation.if u know mind give dem belle same day
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Hottdawgg: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
What if he was his Local Govt Chairman?
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by guychidile: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
I have more fine babes to introduce to you,so u can marry them too....good luck.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by nyabingi(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Y'all need to chill consigning the North, they don't want to hear the truth no matter how much you try, it has been so from beginning, they are meant to be nomands it's just that the British who colonized the NaijaArea found them to be more useful for their Neocolonialism so they handed power to them from onset in order to steal the resources of the South. But the truth which they don't want to tell themselves is that their backwardness and not being able to accept truth will be their undoing, As technology advances and knowledge increase in the South it will be they key to unlock that door and break the jinx of northern dominance, they think it's by population, the next political warfare is going to be by education, Science and technology, just like today who would ever thought that a virus could put the globe to a standstill!
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
ShadowM:
Mr man . What you are saying is entirely wrong. I don't get why a man will leave his place come to leave in another man's place and be constantly insulting them. If they are so stupid go back to your place you won't go back. Most of your people tell me that if they go back their village people will kill them.
And your girls prefer Hausa men to you o.
Hausa men treat them like queens while you force them to work as sales girls in spare part shops I know ignore men that have been senselessly beating their wives over petty things.
Most Ashawo in Northern Nigeria are from south east. I'm not the one that is saying it, Check Action aid 's report on AIDS in Nigeria in 2014.

LOL. Do you know how many Hausa women flock Igbo and Yoruba men because they have tasted the sour fruit of polygamy growing up. I know first hand, when I go to Kaduna on business matters, they will ask codedly, if I get cousins serious about marriage.
Thousands my brother. It is not something that is sustainable. Why are there so many children out of school in the North, unable to be fed by their parents, that is also the root. Let's not talk about the young girls whose vagina's are disturbed through early marriage and they wee and defecate anywhere. Guess what, husband throws her out....this thing is too much. Do some due diligence and lastly, I agree with you - every region has to get its house in order.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Sheuns(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Solorrman3310:

Hey chill bro. I only stated the obvious, and you know I said the truth. And u think there’s no fornication over there too? We’ve never said there’s no fornication here, but it’s also largely practiced over there. Just that u guys are hypocrites.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:27am On Apr 02, 2020
This is why Muslims northerners are afraid of restructuring.

They have increased their poverty ratio by thoughtless behaviour.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Is better to marry two wives if u can be faithfully than to marry one and engage the service of multiple mistresses

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by sylve11: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2022
light099:
Women are commodities, especially on this side of the planet.

As long as an African lady continues to see relationship as side hustle; pssy as business venture; and herself as a financial responsibility of a man, actualization of equality among both genders through feminism would continue to be a comic relief or at best a popular slang for overfcked evening newspapers and failed wives turned single moms grin grin grin.

Hehehe grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.