Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) (68188 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Kogi State Man & His 2 Brides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
Northern Nigeria?? One of their biggest achievement in life is women...all they think and dream of is women. If you see how they rush salary loan when I was in banking and they end up marrying the 4th wife with it. All they think is women, that's why you will authomatically become their enemy once you talk against marrying more than one wife. Inshort they will see you as weak if you are a man with one wife, very lazy set of people. They can seat on a mat to gist till evening not minding that there's no food in the house and they bleeps like �..gosh
how is it your business, busy body is it your salary or you sister ...u prefer them to be baby mama or run girls or wajuko as done in the south all in name of 1 man 1 wife ....how many hard working ring carrying southerner have stick to their so called 1 wife.....idoits ..and physcopants....1 wife allowed with 20 girlfriends and concubines

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by TonyBankz(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
Northern Nigeria?? One of their biggest achievement in life is women...all they think and dream of is women. If you see how they rush salary loan when I was in banking and they end up marrying the 4th wife with it. All they think is women, that's why you will authomatically become their enemy once you talk against marrying more than one wife. Inshort they will see you as weak if you are a man with one wife, very lazy set of people. They can seat on a mat to gist till evening not minding that there's no food in the house and they bleeps like �..gosh
MADDDD OOOOOO
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by sylve11: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
izubext007:
two ugly old women

Don't say that. You don't laugh at people over what they have no control over. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Ibechris2: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
ShadowM:
Mr man . What you are saying is entirely wrong. I don't get why a man will leave his place come to leave in another man's place and be constantly insulting them. If they are so stupid go back to your place you won't go back. Most of your people tell me that if they go back their village people will kill them.
And your girls prefer Hausa men to you o.
Hausa men treat them like queens while you force them to work as sales girls in spare part shops I know ignore men that have been senselessly beating their wives over petty things.
Most Ashawo in Northern Nigeria are from south east. I'm not the one that is saying it, Check Action aid 's report on AIDS in Nigeria in 2014.

U see why northerners are low on the radar in everything in this country...

They are telling u how stupid u guys are when it comes to marrying multiple wives u are here telling us about the no of ashowo in the north.
Even if u call the name of the tribe that does the prostitution,it still does not change the stupidity in ur cultural practice.

What they are saying is that u guys marry multiple women without any financial clout. And that the world we live in is not about sex but by hard work.
If u can write and yet descend to this obnoxious culture,then the north is irredeemable!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by sylve11: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

I looked at the picture of the women, and what you just described... I am seriously going to be sick!!! undecided embarassed lipsrsealed

Na wa o. sad cool
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Harunabisanti(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:

And has anyone ever come to your house and beg for food or money?
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by banhammy: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Emir Sanusi have spoken.
Northern Nigeria population will continue to increase while their level of education will continue to diminishe.
This councilor will born at least 13 children, send them to the street as Almajiri, then they graduate and join Boko Haram.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
daviesmania:
Aboki and fukk no fit separate
poor photo shop dey suffer
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Pheelz2020(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
and them nor go fit service d wives wella oo...

daz y maganin buran tashi yapa for north

athaboi:
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by 24kmagic: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Esvisaac1255:
You see? If former emir of kano, sanusi lamido sanusi talk now, people will begin to attack him.

Sanusi Lamido that has four wives or which Sanusi? As at when he married the last one, she was still 18. Sanusi Lamido is a big hypocrite.

He's condeming all these things simply because he knows that's what southerners want to hear. (Typical Nigerian politician). But as foolish as most of you are, you keep celebrating him.
If you must know, he's the number one culprit in all those things he preaches against.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by selemempe: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
dirty women and religion is all they know
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Ayilara1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
I wonder why marrying more than one wife is seen as an achievement here, even someone who is struggling with himself will plan to have more than a wife

Abi fa

The same way I wonder why most of the west banned marrying more than a wife and legalized being gay and lesbian

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nigerian Dad Threaten To Take His Daughter Out Of Isolation Centre Due To Poor Treatment

WATCH VIDEO BELOW;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSKCOBpvTHw
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Why is that one's face by the left resemble dead body wey dey for casket

It just a question o
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by temitimx19(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Why won't they loot Govt funds when they hold political offices?
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by 24kmagic: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ibechris2:

What did you say?

Of the top 100 people that make key decisions that determine the direction this shit hole is will go, 85% are northerners. If you don't wake Lord Lugard up from his grave to come and give you your own country, you'll cry blood. Useless OSU

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Obynolee(f): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:

An Abia man has done it before (married 2 women the same time)

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Tabitha03(f): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
it's not a new thing
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ugly women
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Tranquility4u: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chi59:

I still prefer polygamy to all these charlatans who claim to be practising monogamy yet cheat on their spouses with so much gusto.

You are very correct. That's what most of those hypocrites do. They have multiple girls/ladies/ adulteresses they sleep with, but consider polygamy as a bad thing. Having affairs with ladies one legally married to, is better, healthier and more religious than sleeping with harlots.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by ShadowM(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
How sure are you that the guy is not financially OK. Do you know him! Again this is not the first time I've been reading these type of comments. You go to their religious threads insult them and insult what they believe in . Is that what the Bible teaches you? Every condemnation from you is triabalistic if it's not calling Yoruba Afonja is another thing. Stop trying to sound educated it is obviously clear you don't like them. That's your business but never let your reasoning cloud your judgement. Come to the north and see how igbos are living comfortably you don't let a Northerner own a shop in your markets. You are terrible people I won't lie to you.
Ibechris2:

They are telling u how stupid u guys are when it comes to marrying multiple wives u are here telling us about the no of ashowo in the north.
Even if u call the name of the tribe that does the prostitution,it still does not change the stupidity in ur cultural practice.

What they are saying is that u guys marry multiple women without any financial clout. And that the world we live in is not about sex but by hard work.
If u can write and yet descend to this obnoxious culture,then the north is irredeemable!
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Tranquility4u: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
how is it your business, busy body is it your salary or you sister ...u prefer them to be baby mama or run girls or wajuko as done in the south all in name of 1 man 1 wife ....how many hard working ring carrying southerner have stick to their so called 1 wife.....idoits ..and physcopants....1 wife allowed with 20 girlfriends and concubines

Chi59:

I still prefer polygamy to all these charlatans who claim to be practising monogamy yet cheat on their spouses with so much gusto.

You are very correct. That's what most of those hypocrites do. They have multiple girls/ladies/ adulteresses they sleep with, but consider polygamy as a bad thing. Having affairs with ladies one legally married to, is better, healthier and more religious than sleeping with harlots.

Thanks Chi59, for telling them the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by deebrain(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Congratulations sir
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Haich(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Ibechris2: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
ShadowM:
How sure are you that the guy is not financially OK. Do you know him! Again this is not the first time I've been reading these type of comments. You go to their religious threads insult them and insult what they believe in . Is that what the Bible teaches you? Every condemnation from you is triabalistic if it's not calling Yoruba Afonja is another thing. Stop trying to sound educated it is obviously clear you don't like them. That's your business but never let your reasoning cloud your judgement. Come to the north and see how igbos are living comfortably you don't let a Northerner own a shop in your markets. You are terrible people I won't lie to you.

See how terrible u sound...ntor
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sheuns:

grin grin grin grin

Those guys only marry for sex mhen. I can boastfully say 90% of marriages in the north are for them to just nack. Children na born forget.
now I see the true picture because if they are more responsible for the upkeep ,future and education of their children they will spend less time fvcking and more time thinking how to better their life's,I can remember when the tution of my kids in University and those in secondary school jam pack together my dick didn't function until I found a way to settle them.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
pennywys:
That one there at left of the second picture go sweet pass

I disagree

She looks like an evening newspaper

Her kpekus go wide like d atlantic ocean , with a london has falling bwess.

d other wan go sure pass

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by ShadowM(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by sharena(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
While the battle for survival is ongoing this idiot is here marrying two wives...
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Ibechris2: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
ShadowM:
we'll it is clear that you have no valid point so my work is done but let it sink in. You are hostile people. Your people come for service here and never go back. Northerners don't stay in your land after NYSC service. Barbaric people.

When we camped in IMO. The state coordinator clearly told us that we won't be posted to for local governments because of high reports that cannibalism takes place there.

We didn't even want to stay.

Guy,make I then tell u about ur so called North.
We have terrible hypocrites in the north and such people like u appears to be descent but in reality satan in disguise. When the Bauchi crisis happened what happened, even beggars in the north mobilised and brought petrol to burn a pregnant women...and people like u will never condemn it in the open and that is why I hate the north.

Secondly,thank God for education and Nigeria,if not the north would have been living in absolute dark age. Hope u know that?

I served in the North I thank God I was not killed when my house was burned down all because my fellow corper who travelled down to Delta state and came back with beer, drank to the visibility of one Aboki man and the following day,the quarter was burnt down just because of a can of beer.

In Hausa land, house to house prostitution is very rampant and sadly,like a culture... every Saturday women Hawking themselves for sex in their numbers is seen as nothing but u can call women from other region ashawo. Hypocrite!

U talked about canabalism in IMO,I just laugh at u,name the local government area...am sure u are a born liar. Can u compare the kind of foolishness in the north with the east. U kill for Allah and Muhammed and yet u don't see it as anything. The number of premeditated killings in Nigeria is more in the north with specific reference to the north west region of Nigeria. Their hate knows no bound and can be unleashed at anyone who is not of their culture.

And finally, multiple marriages and countless divorce is the number one reason why there are uncountable almajiries in the entire northern region. This is how u guys collapse the society with Bokoharam because ur footh soldiers are these nomadic boys roaming the street begging,and shame on you for having the gut to even defend multiple marriages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by ShadowM(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Zzz
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Legendguru: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Womanizer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.