Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) (68162 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Kogi State Man & His 2 Brides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chi59:
I'm not understanding why the one on the left is covering face. Could that be tears of joy?
I still prefer polygamy to all these charlatans who claim to be practising monogamy yet cheat on their spouses with so much gusto.
Polygamy doesn't stop cheating. Muslim men after marrying four wife's still cheat on his four wifes with one young yarinya.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Godonskyg: 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Well done sir. Congratulations
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by ShadowM(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by mhmsadyq(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by senatepresido : 12:43pm
Backward people

If not for Lord Lugard I would be watching these Aliens in Aljazeera just the way I watch Chad, Niger etc may be with Buhari as their Islamic leader, but the Niger Delta oil has made poor Buhari to be flying presidential jet round the globe.
God bless Oduduwa Republic
God bless Biafra Republic
God Bless Niger Delta
God Bless Southern Nigeria

ONE OF OUR SLAVES HIDING SOMEWHERE IN OUR CORNER, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR BENEVOLENCE OF CHEAP DATA TO TYPE TRASH.

ANYWAYS, THE WORDS OF SLAVES ARE OF NO CONSEQUENCE.

cc:
All slaves on this forum.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
chai. this na my fellow man wey go dey enjoy threeesome from today

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
StarUp:
Kai Yarinya, 3-some loading...As he is lickïng one, the other is svcking hïm up...he found an antidote for Corona early cheesy

I looked at the picture of the women, and what you just described... I am seriously going to be sick!!! undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Excuzeme: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
Northern Nigeria?? One of their biggest achievement in life is women...all they think and dream of is women. If you see how they rush salary loan when I was in banking and they end up marrying the 4th wife with it. All they think is women, that's why you will authomatically become their enemy once you talk against marrying more than one wife. Inshort they will see you as weak if you are a man with one wife, very lazy set of people. They can seat on a mat to gist till evening not minding that there's no food in the house and they bleeps like �..gosh

Short of breaking this country, Northerners need to chart their own course quietly.
I am not going to condemn their lifestyle, if they like let themfcuk a Camel all day but they should stop trying to impose themselves on Southerners who abhor their way of life and insisting on One Nigeria is their attempt to impose themselves on others.

At best, a weak Center and independent Regions is a compromise.
I know the Northerners are mostly Freeloaders and such people dont give up on their host that easily so, if it is by war, so be it.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Did he marry his his galfriend and his mothers friend

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by snitchbitch: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dope guy. Tonight go sweet die. Happy married life. After nine months invite us for naming ceremony oooo!!!. Make we come chop!!!
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Excuzeme: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Soleye24:
nothing do u bros, just make sure you are capable financially and "bedically"

He has no problem in those two areas:

Financially: he is a Politician, a Counselor and Govt money is free for all
Bedmantics: There is something they market called Burantashi, na Mallam dey sell am before the advent of all these sex enhancement drugs.
Las Las, he will die ontop of them. grin grin

It is just so repugnant to the idea of marriage and love, to marry both of them at the same time.
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Dreyton36: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
A time shall come when women will beg me just to bear his name
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
backT:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nasarawa-councillor-marries-2-brides-same-day.html
the one with ring is original , the other one is an assistant
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Rozaytee: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chi59:
I'm not understanding why the one on the left is covering face. Could that be tears of joy?
I still prefer polygamy to all these charlatans who claim to be practising monogamy yet cheat on their spouses with so much gusto.
polygamist still cheat like hell
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Onyekachi419(f): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
Northern Nigeria?? One of their biggest achievement in life is women...all they think and dream of is women. If you see how they rush salary loan when I was in banking and they end up marrying the 4th wife with it. All they think is women, that's why you will authomatically become their enemy once you talk against marrying more than one wife. Inshort they will see you as weak if you are a man with one wife, very lazy set of people. They can seat on a mat to gist till evening not minding that there's no food in the house and they bleeps like �..gosh
You know them very well.
Ndi Ara
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chi59:
So can I add you to the list of my wives to be tongue
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Rozaytee: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

So can I add you to the list of my wives to be tongue
upon all dis one wey she dey yan...yen yen yen...her type no go fit withstand second wife grin
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by pmoye(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is how the foundation for poverty is laid.
A man starts collecting some change (chicken change) and he immediately believes he has arrived, and so he goes out to squander it one women.

How much is this silly man's take-home as a councilor? And what happens to him and his family when he leaves the office? All other things happening normally we may expect competitive and synchronous birthing from the two wives. In less than 10 years this family may well have 10 children, that's if he doesn't add more wives.

What then happens to the children when the source of the man's little change dries up? Go on the street and become a proper beggar? Or go online and become electronic-almajiris?

backT:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nasarawa-councillor-marries-2-brides-same-day.html

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
backT:

Both of them look like his mothers, they are so old. Obviously, the North has no regard for women at all. On the other hand, elites in the North are so foolish, the only examples they give is to marry more wives. Some months ago, a national assembly leader proudly took his four wives to the national assembly , letting us know that he has more than 20 children.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Kingkamal(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
And they are still ruling the country... you sound like a racist and very depressed

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by sylve11: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
pennywys:
That one there at left of the second picture go sweet pass

This man. shocked cool
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by sylve11: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
pennywys:
That one there at left of the second picture go sweet pass

Hmmmm shocked cool
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Ibechris2: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is another reason why North will continue to become poor even if u give them Nigeria revenue for 50years
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by bbamusa: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
you this baby factory product, when your people after marrying one as a wife, they will go out and impregnate 9 other concubines in the name of side chicks. who do you think is the father to all this baby factory product. idiot scum head.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by sylve11: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chi59:

Nne! cool
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by backT(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gwazah:
He is lucky Sanusi Lamido is no longer in Awe, they would have problem with each other.
Guy u funny

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Yngson25(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Is nasarawa Northern Nigeria??I was thinking it was middle belt... because there's nothing like south,west or east central...
athaboi:
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Ibechris2: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Reframe it well...[b][/b]

[quote author=Dreyton36 post=87989745]A time shall come when women will beg me just to bear his name [/quote
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by Insectkiller: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Wastage!

(Councillor from Nasarawa state married two women in one day)

They always draw d country backward..
NO idea. NO planning.. NO knowledge...

They only wait for d oil money and share it..

shocked cool shocked
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Rozaytee:
upon all dis one wey she dey yan...yen yen yen...her type no go fit withstand second wife grin
I know, that's why I want to know what she wants to say grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chi59:

Most polygamists still cheat. The young wife after 5 years max loses her luster. Even before losing her luster, they are spreading wings. It is all about tasting new yam all the time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.