Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? (86149 Views)

Analysis Of Four Laughable Charges The Government Brought Against Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians Were Enjoying Under GEJ, Buhari’s Government Brought Hardship-Babatope / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by farem: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Dewze:
One derica of what so ever is in that bag and just a piece of bread.

Some defeated and slavish minds will come here and say things like "at least it is better than nothing". Pathetic.

"at least it is better than the kerosine you got over a year ago".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2020
How often will such be delivered to you?
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Aystarz: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2020
Kylekent59:
Very commendable. It is still better than not giving

A good move by the state governor .

Everyone on this thread should rebuke Perfectnumber6

I will not. That moniker speaks the truth, although harshly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by mu2sa2: 8:02am On Apr 01, 2020
Gwagone:
Are you the only one in the house?
How many days will this last for you? Be sincere
Mr see-nothing-good, as if you won't grab it when yours arrive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2020
Kai. This is the most popular gov at the moment by far,

Very active,

I think his the only one I know the complete full name.

Some I don't even know their first name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by nedekid: 8:02am On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:
I will keep saying it for the whole world to read and know that black people are the curse of the world!!!

Black people are selfish, wicked, inhumane to one another, corrupt by default, greedy, and very envious.

The only thing a black leader like governor, senator, president, minister, commissioner, LGA Chairman understand is how to steal public money to make himself and his family and close political allies rich forever. They don't care about their citizens.

Every black person is corrupt just waiting to manifest once given a political or leadership position in the society, office, organization, etc.

The only black man that does not steal is the one that is not in a political or leadership position, or the one that has not gotten the opportunity to manage or handle organization or society funds.

Black people can only observe decorum when they are working under the supervision and leadership of a whiteman, or when they are living in a whiteman's country where they know that their nonsense will not be tolerated because he will be severely punished by the white man's law without twisting or allowing him to bribe his or her way out like he does in his backward black nation.

If I was born a white man and I am the President of my country, no black man will be given visa to my country and any black that eventually succeeds in entering my country will be locked up, and if by chance he marries a white lady, I will make a law that will forbid giving him permanent resident or citizenship just like it is done in Malaysia and some Asian countries. Black men and women all over the world are fools, they should go back to their countries and fight their foolish leaders and fix their nations, it is becoming a global disgrace.

A time is coming when all nations will hate blacks so much that black people will become endangered species in any foreign country, whether they are citizens of that country or not and I will gladly support the white supremacists when that time comes, I don't care if they deal with me too cos I deserve it for being part of this black retards, it hurts!!

It hurts to see Buhari and the likes govern the biggest black nation!

It hurts to see youths who are supposed to be the hope of the black nation supporting failed leaders like Buhari and co!!

It hurts to see how unorganized and dirty Nigeria looks!!

It hurts to see millions of Nigerian youths unemployed, underemployed, hopeless, helpless and oppressed to point of no hope!! angry
Very deep.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by TeaJay6692(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2020
there's nothing to be happy about

for every biscuit and pure water you buy tax has being placed on it

its either dey reduce the quality of the biscuit and sell it the same price or reduce the amount of biscuit and sell at higher price

there's a yoruba saying " owo Abu lafi sabu lalejo"

it's our money it's our right!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Ralphjoe(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

This food brought to your doorstep is for how many days? Are they going to come back again?

Compare Rwanda below
oh God, what have we done to deserve this kind of treatment from our politicians, look at what just ordinary rewanda is distributing to it's citizens, and we are supposed to be the giant of Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by LZAA: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:
I will keep saying it for the whole world to read and know that black people are the curse of the world!!!

Black people are selfish, wicked, inhumane to one another, corrupt by default, greedy, and very envious.

The only thing a black leader like governor, senator, president, minister, commissioner, LGA Chairman understand is how to steal public money to make himself and his family and close political allies rich forever. They don't care about their citizens.

Every black person is corrupt just waiting to manifest once given a political or leadership position in the society, office, organization, etc.

The only black man that does not steal is the one that is not in a political or leadership position, or the one that has not gotten the opportunity to manage or handle organization or society funds.

Black people can only observe decorum when they are working under the supervision and leadership of a whiteman, or when they are living in a whiteman's country where they know that their nonsense will not be tolerated because he will be severely punished by the white man's law without twisting or allowing him to bribe his or her way out like he does in his backward black nation.

If I was born a white man and I am the President of my country, no black man will be given visa to my country and any black that eventually succeeds in entering my country will be locked up, and if by chance he marries a white lady, I will make a law that will forbid giving him permanent resident or citizenship just like it is done in Malaysia and some Asian countries. Black men and women all over the world are fools, they should go back to their countries and fight their foolish leaders and fix their nations, it is becoming a global disgrace.

A time is coming when all nations will hate blacks so much that black people will become endangered species in any foreign country, whether they are citizens of that country or not and I will gladly support the white supremacists when that time comes, I don't care if they deal with me too cos I deserve it for being part of this black retards, it hurts!!

It hurts to see youths who are supposed to be the hope of the black nation supporting failed leaders like Buhari and co!!

It hurts to see millions of Nigerian youths unemployed, underemployed, hopeless, helpless and oppressed to point of no hope!! angry
Your arguement is void because:
Sankara was black
Lumumba was black
Mandela was black
Fela was black
Booker t Washington and harriet tubman were black
Were they corrupt or thieves too
Was bob Marley corrupt
Better cherish the uniqueness of the black man and stop self hate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by blowjohn(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2020
sLentlover7778:
*Imagine your bank deducts #5000 from your account and tells you "it was deducted as your donation to fight Corona virus".. grin grin grin

I go burn down one branch
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2020
JustAwesome:
Lagos State has started distribution of food stuff
They recently brought this to my residence in ebute metta.

The bag comprises of rice and garri and a loaf of bread all tightly sealed with threaded sacks

LAGOS HERE IS YOUR LAST SUPPER
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by muffyt05: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
Just this and some of you will still be happy Na WA for Nigeria

Bros, it is still something, you're probably saying this because you have a large stockpile of food in your house. It'll interest you to know that that means the world to a whole lot of people.
At the end of the day, we'll all pull through definitely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by mu2sa2: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

My guy yes i know but I have so much hatred for all of Naija's politicians. They are too wicked and heartless they deserve the worse death ever. These are same people that will travel abroad enjoy basic amenities abroad yet they come back home and can't try to at least do half of what they saw abroad. Listen i tell you this very soon Buhari's tenure will end finally. And another comes in without working just like as it has been even before Buhari and then Nigeria keeps remaining a Shithole .With the poverty rate increasing by the numbers and the politicians cash out big time. If they bring something like this to my doorstep i will reject it.
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by hollas2jnr(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
Being under the influence of Nigeria politics is enough to make some forget how a true democratic government is supposed to be like... The emergency food relief program is a total show of shame, our government know there are better ways it could have been done but no, they never had the interest of the masses at heard, especially knowing many do not know what's expected of them.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:

See what a Black person can write about his own race? if you hate yourself this much who can you love? shior

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2020
wealth25:

Abeg try and appreciate,,nothing can satisfy u Nigerians... abi they should pack all the food and give to u,,,and forget others.....mtcheeeew

I can never be compared to gullible people like some of you on here sleep and roll inside mud waters for your politicians and after the day they embezzle your futures away and give you rice as makeup rubbish. I have Zero tolerance for corrupt politicians and their gullible followers .as for the other guy asking what has my state governor provided... Well who depends on greedy politicians to survive your mindsets needs to be renewed until that some of you guys are still gonna be the backward citizens of a backward country.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by slowice(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2020
Irresponsible leaders full this country.... None of them nation wide want to take the responsibility of caring for their people. From the presidency down to the governors re all waiting on a miracle instead of being proactive and doing the needful. Who re they saving the money for

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by lasheun: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2020
Dewze:

Some defeated and slavish minds will come here and say things like "at least it is better than nothing". Pathetic.
Truth be told.
Yes It is better than nothing because some people will have something to live on for a while as they hope for better things to come.
We are angry in this country but we are too weak to act, we only speak and chickened out when it becomes life threatening.
And that is while will would always settle in for some sealed rice,beans and a loaf bread.
So stop talking sir, ACT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

I can never be compared to gullible people like some of you on here sleep and roll inside mud waters for your politicians and after the day they embezzle your futures away and give you rice as makeup rubbish. I have Zero tolerance for corrupt politicians and their gullible followers .as for the other guy asking what has my state governor provided... Well who depends on greedy politicians to survive your mindsets needs to be renewed until that some of you guys are still gonna be the backward citizens of a backward country.
Sorry pls don't beat me up���
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by stevups(m): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2020
If you were given this and you refused to appreciate, if then you are given a whole cow you won't even appreciate. God bless Lagos state, God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by franchasng: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2020
LZAA:

Your arguement is void because:
Sankara was black
Lumumba was black
Mandela was black
Fela was black
Booker t Washington and harriet tubman were black
Were they corrupt or thieves too
Was bob Marley corrupt
Better cherish the uniqueness of the black man and stop self hate
those people you mentioned up there are the few rare black people like me, and unfortunately we are not many to effect a positive change in black nations.

We are talking about majority here..whenever a conclusion of things are made, it is about majority not minority. Hope u understand that

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by mu2sa2: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2020
muffyt05:

Bros, it is still something, you're probably saying this because you have a large stockpile of food in your house. It'll interest you to know that that means the world to a whole lot of people.
At the end of the day, we'll all pull through definitely.
Just yesterday here on nl somebody was lamenting no food at home, nothing to eat and begging for help. If the person got the relief materials, will it not be like manna from heaven for him?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2020
I, as an individual alone can provide this to 100 houses, and am not even rich. Nigerian politicians have really taken us for granted sha. Useless leaders.

What am I saying, they should provide more, at least quatre of bag of rice, gari etc...cheapskate government grin but anyways them try sha
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by sisisioge: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Awwww...how sweet. Me I dey live behind him office and I never see anything o. Did they add money? grin grin

If it gets to one tenth of Lagosians, then they tried.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2020
hope they are sharing gas cookers too. cos the poor people that they are more concerned about don't have it.

or they expect people to be eating the rice raw.

see the size of bread them dey share self.
well, maybe na every two-two days dem go they share am sha.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Toseenlove: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

Don't sweat yourself, That's their brand and Logo Suffering & Smiling You can't take It away from them. Doomed Foools...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by faithfull18(f): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by MJBOLT: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2020
is that so? undecided

franchasng:
those people you mentioned up there are the few rare black people like me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by mu2sa2: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:

See what a Black person can write about his own race? if you hate yourself this much who can you love? shior

Don't mind him. Because he doesn't see any good in himself he thinks everyone is like him. He should be pitied, though, and hopefully those who are close to him would present him for psychiatric assessment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Vince77(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Dewze:

Really pathetic

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by TrippleEEE: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2020
There are some govt workers here trying to make people feel it's better than nothing...

Anyways, We already know the government is almost a failed entity. Let's try to help our neighbors in any way we can.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by zona376: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2020
Food that is not worth 5k. It is well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.