Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? (86192 Views)

Analysis Of Four Laughable Charges The Government Brought Against Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians Were Enjoying Under GEJ, Buhari’s Government Brought Hardship-Babatope / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Cherez: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
Just this and some of you will still be happy Na WA for Nigeria
At least the governor tried na
Which one FG dey give?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by MidaserveNG: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2020
JustAwesome:
Lagos State has started distribution of food stuff
They recently brought this to my residence in ebute metta.

The bag comprises of rice and garri and a loaf of bread all tightly sealed with threaded sacks
Lo ba tan!!
Why not share the money contributed rather than helping to buy the bread and the rice.

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Toseenlove: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

My guy yes i know but I have so much hatred for all of Naija's politicians. They are too wicked and heartless they deserve the worse death ever. These are same people that will travel abroad enjoy basic amenities abroad yet they come back home and can't try to at least do half of what they saw abroad. Listen i tell you this very soon Buhari's tenure will end finally. And another comes in without working just like as it has been even before Buhari and then Nigeria keeps remaining a Shithole .With the poverty rate increasing by the numbers and the politicians cash out big time. If they bring something like this to my doorstep i will reject it.

I will receive It with smile and throw It Inside their Lawma Waste Bin In their presence. Let them try and arrest me.....,The way Thunder will strike them and their Sanwo Nonsense no go be here. The best thing that can happen happen to any reasonable sensible responsible average Nigerian Is to Re-locate out of this Shithole legally to Canada, Germany, US or their likes....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by olumide4christ: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Same country

Same Party

Citizens of the same country

Sanwo Olu Vs MuhammaduBuhari

Governor VS President

Proactive VS Dumb Reactor

Nigerians elected a dumb reactor in a land filled with very proactive persons to pilot it's affairs.

God bless Sanwo Olu who has been extremely up and doing with his commissioner and the NCDC DG....

In the past election last year, who should they have voted for? Vice President Atiku, with all his baggages? If you say Sowore or Fela Durotoye or Kingsley Moghalu, I will listen you.
But if you say Atiku Abubakar, God forbid! Atiku and Buhari are the same ten & ten pence. Why must we always choose PDP against APC?

It beats me why you opposition to APC didn't choose technocrats like Moghalu or Durotoye but rather went for Atiku. We aren't ready for change if we can't think outside APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by bkool7(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2020
Hmm.

This is what all the donations has become

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by ccollins(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

I have given out more than a nose mask in my own little capacity, people like you are the ones hailing these useless politicians when they do what they were elected to do, And they start raising there useless shoulders . Was these items bought with any individual politician's money. Please i hate arguing on any forum. Good night and peace.
you are doing your best and may God richly reward u bro. Please help me with a little donation in this critical time as I am having paucity of funds and would deeply appreciate any support for my upkeep pending when work resumes after the lockdown, thanks
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by bkool7(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2020
olumide4christ:

In the past election last year, who should they have voted for? Vice President Atiku, with all his baggages? If you say Sowore or Fela Durotoye or Kingsley Moghalu, I will listen you.
But if you say Atiku Abubakar, God forbid! Atiku and Buhari are the same ten & ten pence. Why must we always choose PDP against APC?

It beats me why you opposition to APC didn't choose technocrats like Moghalu or Durotoye but rather went for Atiku. We aren't ready for change if we can't think outside APC and PDP.

And that the problem with the majority

We can't see beyond Apc N Pdp
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by olumide4christ: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2020
Toseenlove:

I will receive It with smile and throw It Inside their Lawma Waste Bin In their presence. Let them try and arrest me.....,The way Thunder will strike them and their Sanwo Nonsense no go be here. The best thing that can happen happen to any reasonable sensible responsible average Nigerian Is to Re-locate out of this Shithole legally to Canada, Germany, US or their likes....

As soon as the airports and borders are reopened, please find your level out of our country... PLEASE!

When the government did nothing, you complained. Now that they have done little, you still complain and say you will throw their food into the bin! Like many have asked on this forum, what do some Nigerians want? Do you expect the government to bring a truckload of foodstuff to each house, for the millions of houses we have in this state and indeed the country?
By the way, how much tax have you paid in the last 5 years, for you to demand such from government?
US, UK, Ireland, Germany that are giving their citizens thousands of dollars and euros, find out, they tax the living daylight out of their citizens, thus, they can afford to give bailouts because they know they will surely get it back but here, how many people pay tax here besides govt workers and some companies?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Yustob: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2020
whats wrong with us nigerians , govt do yeye thing as giving out #70 bread you dey say kudos when with ease they could have giving every citizen a better and substantial relief package without sweating from the billions they are all stealing daily , naso some people dey heap praises on the nigerains and companies that donated several billion nairas toward covid 19, they are just giving not even o.2% of what they have accumulated from nigerians over the years both legitimately and illegimately that you may not be aware of . its time we start knowing what we are entitled to as a citizens and stop praising govt over ridiculous things .
EzzyCarter:
Wow. My congratulations. You just got ur own crumb of the national cake. Lol grin

Kudos to our government. Indeed setting the pace for other countries of the world cheesy
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by chrizzyace: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2020
Dewze:
One derica of what so ever is in that bag and just a piece of bread.

Some defeated and slavish minds will come here and say things like "at least it is better than nothing". Pathetic.

Don’t mind the hungry mofo’s ... It’s better not to give at all ..than to give what will make one cry
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by franchasng: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2020
MJBOLT:
is that so? undecided

Yes. I wish to lead a revolution in Nigeria and even West Africa. Not a hypocritical revolution but a revolution to demolish every useless political foundation laid by corrupt black politicians and military dictators to start a completely new foundation built on honesty, trust, principle and technology and if anybody sabotages it, he or she will be executed because UN law will be banned till things are put in order.

But knowing how foolish and sabotage Nigerian youths are based on tribe and religion, I will dare not if not we had a clear plan on how to go about it but it will be sabotaged by the youths you are fighting to liberate. So no hope.

You need to travel around the world to understand that Nigeria and West African nations are in perpetual bondage!

Only fools think and believe that all is well with Nigeria just because they have some paper called money and can afford to live what they feel is a luxury life angry

As a nation, as a people, Nigeria and Nigerians are failures including Aliko Dangote!!

Individual success is bullshyyt, national progress and success is awesome.

National and communal success are the only success reasonable humans of other races celebrate but in Nigeria and in black nations they celebrate individual success and well being, very useless people called blacks!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Jaqenhghar: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2020
Dewze:

Some defeated and slavish minds will come here and say things like "at least it is better than nothing". Pathetic.
They certainly didnt consult a nutritionist before bagging this.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by PVision2020(m): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
You can complain about a state that still afford to give little to her people but remain silent about oil rich Rivers State that did not only give nothing but refused to make food market available for people to buy food with their own money.
Their was a thread on NL yesterday about a man looking everywhere in Portharcourt for food despite having his money on him.
Relatively Lagos State tried, but i know must of you only masturbate and vent your hypocritical anger on any issue relating to Lagos State.

Going by your previous post it's crystal clear you're pro PDP and anti APC, so I get your views.
I don't take anyone who support either of these two parties serious.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2020
olumide4christ:

Any option is better than what we have now. This is the worst there is. How can someone contest for an election more than 4 times and still perform this woeful? What were you then contesting for? Blame was put on PDP, then his health, now what?( please don't say Corona )
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Otunba2004(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2020
Means you're APC members because food stuff was shared in Agege yesterday but only for card carrying members of APC was selected to get the food,it was annoying when we are not in election time, God will punish all APC members.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by pricklewane: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2020
Indeed it is not worth it the reason I did not subscribe to the govt giving anything but can you tell us what your own governor as given ?
Dewze:

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by jaxxy(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Kylekent59:

It is better than none.

That's my point.

It’s better than nothing bt u definitely deserve much better from ur government at this time. Why can’t they ever treat u like a decent humanbeing? Is that too much to ask or do they think everybody in Lagos or not living in lekki is automatically a tout who deserves N50 Agege bread? With all the money they have?

Why can’t they add banana, apples, grapes, etc and act civilized for once? This tout nature our government carries around like everybody na animal is what makes the masses act like touts and animals. Government should be decent.

U can’t pay ur people €350 like Ireland at least treat them like Normal human beings not refugees. undecided
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2020
Yes! This was the same package that was distributed in my area yesterday but only to the elderly and some APC members.

The young guys who went there were sent back. Nofin was given to them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by pricklewane: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2020
People like you are the foolish ones.

We have over 36 states in Nigeria the one able to give a thing is the one you criticize while bastard like Ikpeazu Umahi n Ugwuanyi continue to loot without providing a sachet of water.

Anyone can check to see they are all Igbos wailing over the little Lagos is giving but their bigoted father will not say a think about the lunatics they have as governors that as not given n will not give even common pure water talk less of the bread they are insulting.

pricklewane:
Look at this cursed igbotic nitwit qouting me. Before I reply to your father kindly tell me what Ugwuayi Umahi n Ikpeazu as given to the poor in their states during the isolation period ?

If they have not given a sachet of pure water it is devil that must dabaru your life n the lives of your unborn generation. May the hatred you use in criticizing Lagos governor that as done beta than all your Igbo governors put together be the cross upon which your existence n that of your born n u born generation be judged.

Every effort you put into your work no matter how little to outshine your competition from today may it continue to the the albatross use to judge, persecute, scold, insult you till your death.

May this same cross continue on your children n children's children just as you have use it to judge the Lagos State government. May it continue on all that joined in liking your comment n those making similar comment.

IJN Amen

Perfectnumber6 post=87980158:

Perfectnumber6:

Perfectnumber6:

I have given out more than a nose mask in my own little capacity, people like you are the ones hailing these useless politicians when they do what they were elected to do, And they start raising there useless shoulders . Was these items bought with any individual politician's money. Please i hate arguing on any forum. Good night and peace.
Dikegodspower:
my peope the 15billion and donations, that they gave Lagos state government. where is d money. he went and buy bread worth ordinary 70naira?
this is pathetic and harden of them
NaijaRoyalty:

Your comment reeks of poverty

God forbids
Ezemust:
it is rubbish and patetic.later they will say they spend 100 billion on this.even Ghana will not give this to it citizen.it better they dont give at all.
stupidmods:
Mtcheew
How many hours will 1 derica of rice and garri with 500 naira bread last me?
Yeye country
anonimi:

Truly pathetic.
We deserve our leaders looters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473732_salary_jpegb17a7eccd26afd09fff05feea950ccff

Heineken post=87977548:
Even as I'm broke I think this is wrong. What can that bread do? They can do better. With all those billions? E no make sense abeg. I reject it also
kalufelix:
hmmm...what a fantastic show of shame! I reject this IJN..amen
Bevista:
Dreadful, to say the least. Come to think of it, how many residents will even get to receive that pathetic package?
Hedonini:
Joke of a country. What exactly is this ridiculous gesture supposed to indicate?

Well. Why is anybody surprised?

Some officials are shamelessly embezzling billions as we speak, all in the name of Covik 1-9. Nigeria is beyond redemption.
StPete:
This is the most stupid thing Lagos has ever done. How the hell do people feed on this trash for two weeks? What do they expect the really poor ones to cook the food items with? Or will people eat raw rice and raw garri? Everything in that bag is roughly N500 including the bread.

500 X 200000 = 100 million. Just 1 per cent of the money given to Lagos by FG excluding other donations
cucumbae:
I reject it IJN.This is not my portion.
Lush100:
this may be a good gesture but this is poor service,
I thought it is for the poor /vulnerable, so will this last for 14 days or are they bringing it everyday knowing that it's not even for everybody. this has no real impact I must confess.

see I am tired of discussing Nigeria matter.

9PBLIVE:
a loaf of bread for 14 days
Nigerians deserve better sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

Your fathers are the ones God as been punishing with over 2 million of your foolish tribesmen dead in a fruitless. Cursing you the more can arouse the anger of God. You should be left to wallow in the pitiable shithole your existence as been dammed n condemned to.

Shalom !

Nnatuu:
God will still punish Lagos state government....irrespective!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Amdoyin(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
try and be appreciative for ones. This will go a long way for some people. What if they day decided not to give anything nko? You will only grumble and move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Hades2016(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
poverty has eaten them deep.. So because they gave them dis rubbish they now think government is trying grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by pricklewane: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Igbo boy even if they credit fund your father won't get a dime. Go n meet your igbo governor to credit your father's account.

chozzy:
Propaganda !!! Propaganda !! Propaganda !

How many people are benefiting and for how many days?
Why not simply credit our BVN with money - 10K or 15K

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by cezarman(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Kylekent59:
Very commendable. It is still better than not giving

A good move by the state governor .

Everyone on this thread should rebuke Perfectnumber6

You don fvckup!

Please, everybody should do their best to rebuke this guy.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by michoim(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2020
What a poor palliative!
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by skyfather09(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
Bros i swear I was expecting bags and packaged goods, see wetin dem dey give person..
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by AuroraB(f): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:
I will keep saying it for the whole world to read and know that black people are the curse of the world!!!

Black people are selfish, wicked, inhumane to one another, corrupt by default, greedy, and very envious.

The only thing a black leader like governor, senator, president, minister, commissioner, LGA Chairman understand is how to steal public money to make himself and his family and close political allies rich forever. They don't care about their citizens.

Every black person is corrupt just waiting to manifest once given a political or leadership position in the society, office, organization, etc.

The only black man that does not steal is the one that is not in a political or leadership position, or the one that has not gotten the opportunity to manage or handle organization or society funds.

Black people can only observe decorum when they are working under the supervision and leadership of a whiteman, or when they are living in a whiteman's country where they know that their nonsense will not be tolerated because he will be severely punished by the white man's law without twisting or allowing him to bribe his or her way out like he does in his backward black nation.

If I was born a white man and I am the President of my country, no black man will be given visa to my country and any black that eventually succeeds in entering my country will be locked up, and if by chance he marries a white lady, I will make a law that will forbid giving him permanent resident or citizenship just like it is done in Malaysia and some Asian countries. Black men and women all over the world are fools, they should go back to their countries and fight their foolish leaders and fix their nations, it is becoming a global disgrace.

A time is coming when all nations will hate blacks so much that black people will become endangered species in any foreign country, whether they are citizens of that country or not and I will gladly support the white supremacists when that time comes, I don't care if they deal with me too cos I deserve it for being part of this black retards, it hurts!!

It hurts to see Buhari and the likes govern the biggest black nation!

It hurts to see youths who are supposed to be the hope of the black nation supporting failed leaders like Buhari and co!!

It hurts to see how unorganized and dirty Nigeria looks!!

It hurts to see millions of Nigerian youths unemployed, underemployed, hopeless, helpless and oppressed to point of no hope!! angry
...I love you already. I don't care if you are male or female. Your kind is rare. Kudos kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by luvme0702: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2020
What part of Lagos is this?
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by microfixsynergy(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=pricklewane post=87979898]People like you are the foolish ones
We have over 36 states in Nigeria the one able to give a thing is the one you criticize while bastard like Ikpeazu Umahi n Ugwuanyi continue to loot without providing a sachet of water.

Ha why are you very stupid, do you know how much was donated to Lagos State alone for this. What is wrong with you lots. Has poverty eaten you guys brains and senses up so deeply that you guys don't even know your demands from the government anymore the same people you elected into offices. Now i have seen why a recall can never work in the Nigerian constitution it is because of people like you in large numbers.I refuse to follow the foolish crowd because i can never settle for less. And mind you am not from the east if that's what you think.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by lastempero: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2020
They tried but they should stop fooling people.
Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by pricklewane: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

This food brought to your doorstep is for how many days? Are they going to come back again?

Compare Rwanda below

How many individuals in Rwanda can attest he or she got this ? Can this go round a single street in Lagos ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by EzzyCarter: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2020
Yustob:
whats wrong with us nigerians , govt do yeye thing as giving out #70 bread you dey say kudos when with ease they could have giving every citizen a better and substantial relief package without sweating from the billions they are all stealing daily , naso some people dey heap praises on the nigerains and companies that donated several billion nairas toward covid 19, they are just giving not even o.2% of what they have accumulated from nigerians over the years both legitimately and illegimately that you may not be aware of . its time we start knowing what we are entitled to as a citizens and stop praising govt over ridiculous things .

Go check up on the word "sarcasm" cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode / The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) / Photos:david Cameron Disrespects Buhari . Can He Do This To Obama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.