Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Was Your April Fool Prank? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Was Your April Fool Prank? (24833 Views)

Share Your April Fool Experience / What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? / Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by thaoriginator: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Credit Amt:NGN50,000.00cr Acc:0000000000 Desc/CBN/Corona Vairos Transaction Account Time:01/04/2020 @4:55:21

A friend of mine sent me that above, I was happy, then got maaad. Later I lolled and was all happy again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by sunshineV(f): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2020
captainamiedi1:
One stupid girl when i don they program for months. call me say she they my junction. na so i rush go pick her up base on stay at home consolidation. thunder go fire Jennifer

Pussy go put u for trouble Las las

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Respect55(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Hope una never spread coro baby by that silly prank when u should be maintaining distance.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by mofresh(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Thunder fire who pranked who was pranked ND pranked itself thank you at this period of Covid 19...lolx

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2020
We're talking of Coro nwamama you are talking of April fool.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Jbleenk: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2020
I’ve been picked up by govt. officials. Heading to quarantine. A regular caller to the hotel tested positive so they picking everybody he has come in contact with. Will call when I have the chance. Luv you babe xx.

Don’t tell anybody yet tho.

And she literally died.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by obicoolnino: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Called a girl I intend dating and told her I got a car gift yesterday and it will come to Lagos from abuja, mehn she was so happy for me and I just laughed and told her April fooool, grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by sapientia(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2020
Covid 19 cure have been found.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by ibkayee(f): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2020
I’m a natural ‘prankster’ but I didn’t even have the heart to bother today

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by mdan(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2020
I was at home and my neighbors called me that they have started giving out 25k for the quarantine�.....I ran out to confirm and everyone was with their phones smiling.....and they were like is your phone linked to your account ?.... I said yes ohhh....
Oboy 25k..is this for real.....
They now said press #99215# before they block the USSD code and stop giving out Money..... Choi...
Sharp guy I ran inside, brought my phone press the code... LoL.... invalid....I press again ohh same thing before I knew it everyone shouted April fool......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by maak400: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2020
a friend said he has corona virus and was crying and coughing on phone undecided
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by kim5048: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by SavageMaster: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:
As today is April 1st, I came to the office and immediately I opened the gate, I fell on the floor and pretended as if I had passed out and my colleagues came rushing towards me panicking and calling my name as I didn't shake the whole time I was on the floor.

After they had all gathered, I sprang up and shouted April fool!!!! They almost pursue me enter road.

So tell us, were you pranked or you pranked somebody? What was the Prank?

It's not true. I'm sure they thought it was Coronavirus and they all ran away grin cool

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by realstars: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Breaking News. Buhari Is Dead.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Odion2016(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Coronavirus was all a lie all along...
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by bamasite2: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2020
I did none, but love this most!
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Kendroid: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Stay indoors by force is enough April fool
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Aksnoopy: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs, 100ml comart hand sanitiser for 600 each. Limited quantities available.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by captainamiedi1: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2020
sunshineV:

Pussy go put u for trouble Las las

las las something must kill man. All die na die
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by fatymore(f): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2020
People should stop playing this foolish pranks...

Not at this period.. People dey vex

You follow me do am, I go curse you ni
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2020
True christians don't do such.It's childish and it's considered as lying and liars go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Deraluther: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2020
One of my neighbors wanted to prank his supposed new babe whom he slept with few days back by sending message to her apologizing that he's HIV positive. The response he got is what have kept us in shock...the girl send a picture of her HIV test result showing she's also positive cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Divay22(f): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2020
My roommate just woke me up and told me River state have opened their border grin grin grin

I just jumped from my bed, throwing my clothes inside my bag when she told me April Fool grin grin

She got me

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Raydos: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2020
Told my girlfriend that I caught her fúçking my friend (As April fool prank)

And she started apologizing

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by ITbomb(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2020
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Burruchaga71(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2020
Who has tym for April Fool

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by deltateam: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:
As today is April 1st, I came to the office and immediately I opened the gate, I fell on the floor and pretended as if I had passed out and my colleagues came rushing towards me panicking and calling my name as I didn't shake the whole time I was on the floor.

After they had all gathered, I sprang up and shouted April fool!!!! They almost pursue me enter road.

In sane companies, that prank could get you sacked.

I have always considered that nonsense to be a childish thing.

Not to talk of the season we are in. So it's very insensitive.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Numero9: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Received a call this morning saying Buhari is dead! I neither felt happy nor sad. If he die, na him time; afterall he's ilder than the country itself!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Makavelli25: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2020
I just couldnt think of any prank I was dead worried about coro
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by todaynewsreview: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

You took this too far.

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by PrinzJaay: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Called my mum told her my girlfriend is pregnant, she said......please please check if bank is available for maximum withdrawal, that she’ll send me money so I’ll go do introduction immediately, that I cannot disgrace the family name. Woman even forgot stay at home quarantine is on due to total anger�

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Funny, Weirdest And Interesting Websites / Check Out These Hilarious Poses / Funny Beliefs We Had When We Were A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.