Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

What Was Your April Fool Prank? - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Was Your April Fool Prank? (24829 Views)

Share Your April Fool Experience / What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? / Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2020
ibkayee:
I’m a natural ‘prankster’ but I didn’t even have the heart to bother today
Eh God. Till next year then
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Deraluther:
One of my neighbors wanted to prank his supposed new babe whom he slept with few days back by sending message to her apologizing that he's HIV positive. The response he got is what have kept us in shock...the girl send a picture of her HIV test result showing she's also positive cheesy cheesy
Scissors Christ. What tha hell. This one na Prank gone wrong o.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Raydos:
Told my girlfriend that I caught her fúçking my friend (As April fool prank)

And she started apologizing
Ehhh breeze Don blow fowl nyash Don open. You see now so u for no know. sometimes patners should Prank themselves if they suspect something. It could turn out to be true.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Ussycool:
April fool! We don't know who did this to us, but may God purnish that person. Someone inform our relatives that are not with us that my Grand Dad is died. Before we figure out what was going, our compound was already full with cries.
The funny part, granny have to give some people transport fare back to their villages.
This is bad.

Hahahahahahaha . This is the most severe Prank I have heard today.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Ishilove:

Carton and cartoon are two different things. I meant carton*
Me carton? KikikikikikikikikikikiKikikikikikikikikikiki. You're a dawadawa
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2020
Risentouch:
I played a prank on my uncle this morning while in the kitchen I shouted snake! snake! My uncle rushed in with a Cutlass from his bedroom naked, then I shouted April fool then took for to the gate.
Hahaha hahahahahahaha . If to say u still stand there ,that man for cut you.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Ussycool: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

Hahahahahahaha . This is the most severe Prank I have heard today.
I swear it's very disturbing prank. Some people can take this to any level...
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Champneys: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

You are a stupid idiotic asshole. You think say na everybody carry coronavirus for head like you and you coward family. Rubbish. So I should be wallowing in gloom and sadness because coronavirus is around abi? Do you know what I have survived ? Nonsense

Your father is the idio...tic as..shole, you stupid son of a vacuous troglodyte!
Ori e o pe... Ikeji omo eranko!
There is so much going on in the world, but you fu...cking half-witted plank thinks it is only about the Coronavirus.
At your big useless age, you are spinning April fool jokes, blockhead, grow up and get a life and stop suckling on your left thumb with saliva dribbling down your boney jaws!
Go fu...ck yourself you fu...c.king dunderhead!

Your mates are making solid moves here and there towards improving their local communities and moving the world forward, you are engaging in what your kids should be doing, 40 plus with sawdust and tree barks for a brain. It shall not be well with you, olofo!
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Champneys:

Your father is the idio...tic as..shole, you stupid son of a vacuous troglodyte!
Ori e o pe... Ikeji omo eranko!
There is so much going on in the world, but you fu...cking half-witted plank thinks it is only about the Coronavirus.
At your big useless age, you are spinning April fool jokes, blockhead, grow up and get a life and stop suckling on your left thumb with saliva dribbling down your boney face!
Go fu...ck yourself you fu...c.king dunderhead!

Your mates are making solid moves here and there towards improving their local communities and moving the world forward, you are engaging in what your kids should be doing, 40 plus with sawdust and tree barks for a brain. It shall not be well with you, olofo!
Your father's father's left testicle.
Keep wailing modafucker.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Champneys: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

Your father's father's left testicle.
Keep wailing modafucker.
May thunder blow your dad's hairy and scrawny scrotum into smithereens.
Fuc...king di...ckhead! grin
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Champneys:

May thunder blow your dad's hairy and scrawny scrotum into smithereens.
Fuc...king di...ckhead! grin
If mad man dy sing, another person dy dance follow am na em be say the two of them don dy mad.

Make i leave u to continue ur madness. By the way the post was very interesting. I enjoyed it because other normal people commented funny comments. You can go and die if u like. Agbaya.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Risentouch(m): 6:41am On Apr 03, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

Hahaha hahahahahahaha . If to say u still stand there ,that man for cut you.

Na why I run for my dear life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Funny, Weirdest And Interesting Websites / Check Out These Hilarious Poses / Funny Beliefs We Had When We Were A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.