Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Was Your April Fool Prank? - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Was Your April Fool Prank? (24831 Views)

Share Your April Fool Experience / What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? / Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by MDAgye: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
april fool has been suspended by the federal government
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by waze63(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
I posted this on a whatsapp group and also on my status on Facebook and whatsapp and ever since.. People haven't stopped calling me

Txn:Credit
Acct: 010XXXX657
Amt:NGN 35,500.00
Desc: TRANSFER
FROM FGN/ Covid_19
Date 31-Mar - 2020
11:15am
Wooow
May God bless Buhari
����

It's been fun��

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Merciful77: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
my fiancee said his dad brother who is from France is back to Nigeria and he's now the president of Nigeria as I was abt to react he quickly said April fool lol.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by AtovicGerald19(m): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
They stole my Generator early this morning.
The moment I needed it most.

No light for months!!
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by drfav(f): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lol..a colleague called me and told me our office got burnt..and den I remembered I left my laptop in d office and I was like how did it happen and started shouting but it was April fool
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by MRAKBEE(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
LucemFerre:

Italy is very lively, you can go there
Busybody
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by LucemFerre: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Carton and cartoon are two different things. I meant carton*

You're bad at yabbing
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by LucemFerre: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
MRAKBEE:

Busybody

That's why I'm not bored... you should try it too. It works
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by paix(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Which April Fool wey pass de one APC government dey dish out?
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Obiesie1994(m): 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
that Nekede will reopen in 16th of April nd dat exam kicks off immediately
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Isoduwa(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:
I went to buy pure water. The dealer has a very pretty daughter. I dey always eye her but she no dey come out. Today she was the one at the store. I said she should give me 4 bags of pure water. She said it is N500 per bag. I was shocked. Then she said April fool. I laughed and collected her number. Will post here when we start dating. I already started bursting her head on whatsapp

So you nor first get girlfriend?
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Collins4u1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
My crush just called me few hours ago that she's at our Junction that I should come pick her up. Goodness me, my Belle begin sweet me considering how dull and sexy the weather is, and the fantasy of eating her cheeks grin like I jokingly tell her always.

I stood up wore my cloth, dashed out and I got to the Junction only to be looking for her as I didn't see her coming down the down like I instructed earlier.

Mehn I called her and she blew my mind with April fool. I was dumb. I don carry my mumu self home
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Ishakam: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
Hve u see alert i just send u 5k manage it make sure u use it 4 food stuff ok
wow I would be so happy ooo. I haven't seen an alart tho
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by djbasket(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
I kept one of my ATM cards with my mum, so this morning I barged into her room frantically searching and asking for my ATM card lil bro was there and they were like “what’s happening” I told mum and my bro that CBN have started payment of #15,000 Coronavirus relief funds and I received my alert early this morning, mum asked to see the alert, and I showed her the screenshot below
I didn’t see the slap coming

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Djmhyke(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
They called me this morning that my fiancee had an accident, I nearly faint this morning now before they come say na April fool. Seriously this is the most expensive joke I have heard so far.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by sunshineV(f): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=captainamiedi1 post=87985793]

las las something must kill man. All die na die[/quote
grin
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by ifysimple(f): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
My husband doesn't play with money.
He likes money a lot.
He was washing outside early this morning beside the room window.
This window does not have protector.

I called him from the window and asked him if he dropped any bundle of money. That I can see a wrap of money on the floor.

I was expecting him to run into the room so i can shout April fool. Do you know this man climbed the window into the room to see the money saying it might be his money.
lol.

lwkm. Then I said April fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by xrayj(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
lonelydora:
We are busying making sure everyone is indoor. No time for April fool pranks.

Everyone is indoor now, guess dora will no longer be lonely wink

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by annygifty(f): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lovelies1:
People are just busy running to the petrol station now in ogun state, due to electric light issue the governor directed every filling station to sell @ #50 per litre just for today

And the problem is he choose to do it today that's April fool day when some people will not believe

Are you for real?
Is it true?
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Lovelies1: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
annygifty:

Are you for real?
Is it true?

Yes
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by condralbedez: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
your colleague get mind,me touching someone wai faint at this period of time,I dey madt
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Villain7: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is my own prank.

Txn:Credit
John Otia O.
Acct: XXXXXX9378
Amt:NGN 30,000.00
Desc: TRANSFER
FROM FGN/ Covid_19
Date 01-april - 2020
9:47am
Fidelity TrueServe.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
My younger bro called me that he was on his way home... haven't seen him in a while..I was really excited and about making preparation for his food et al, he then called back and reminded me today is April 1. OMG!! I was such a big fool this morning cheesy
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Olarewajutv: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chai... Abeg this 2020 na April fool.. I believe we still dey 2019..
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Ajilete028(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:
As today is April 1st, I came to the office and immediately I opened the gate, I fell on the floor and pretended as if I had passed out and my colleagues came rushing towards me panicking and calling my name as I didn't shake the whole time I was on the floor.

After they had all gathered, I sprang up and shouted April fool!!!! They almost pursue me enter road.

So tell us, were you pranked or you pranked somebody? What was the Prank?
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Djmhyke:
They called me this morning that my fiancee had an accident, I nearly faint this morning now before they come say na April fool. Seriously this is the most expensive joke I have heard so far.
Kai...who do you this Kain tin no nice o shocked

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by wealth499(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Worst prank ever... My girlfriend called me in the middle of the night that armed robbers came to their house and she got raped... I couldn't sleep throughout the night grin
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Deraluther:
One of my neighbors wanted to prank his supposed new babe whom he slept with few days back by sending message to her apologizing that he's HIV positive. The response he got is what have kept us in shock...the girl send a picture of her HIV test result showing she's also positive cheesy cheesy

This must be a joke ooo

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Spain007(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ishakam:
No be who chop dey do April's fool. Hey guys I know this is completely insensitive of me but I swear hungry no no Grammer. I haven't had a meal for more than a day and don't have shi shi to get anything. Please guy's come through for me please 30718157 11. First bank
Na ur April fool format b dis.... hahaha I can't fall for it bro
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Spain007(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Aroone:
I told my younger brother that i want to go to Italy next week...
Spain is better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Funny, Weirdest And Interesting Websites / Check Out These Hilarious Poses / Funny Beliefs We Had When We Were A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.