Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund (39912 Views)

Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Spallanzani: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Obi is not lousy like your people, he doesn't need Forbes to sing for him, Otedola is far below Peter Obi on financial muscle, please list his investments ,go and read how Otedola fraudulently acquired major stake in African petroleum(AP) he couldn't manage during Obasanjo era.
Have you read about how your Obi diverted your collective wealth in your state to his family business, a whooping $30M but you no go castigate your leaders, nah to dey sing their praise. But let then mention Tinubu now, you and your irks will starting having orgasm.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by KahlDrogo(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
With which IQ did you write this? I'm asking for a friend.
I know you are asking for me Hajiya Bilikisu Chiamara. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by gidgiddy: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Topsic70:

Looking closely, they practiced this same tribalism in 1966 when they treacherously conspired yo kill d leaders of d west, north and Midwest but found nothing wrong in their own leaders. Exactly d same thing. The present day Igbos are no different from there forefathers!

Yet if the same Igbos say they want to go their way as Biafra, people like you will be the first to pick up guns to fight for "one Nigeria" same way your fathers did from 67 to 70.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Anambralstson: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Spallanzani:

Have you read about how your Obi diverted your collective wealth in your state to his family business, a whooping $30M but you no go castigate your leaders, nah to dey sing their praise. But let then mention Tinubu now, you and your irks will starting having orgasm.
Obi was made before he joined politics ,he never divert aNY money, unlike Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Anambralstson: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Spallanzani:

Obi had no case with EFCC or ICPC, you can't say the same to Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Spallanzani: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Obi was made before he joined politics unlike Tinubu
Do you know how long Tinubu worked as an executive director at Exxon Mobil... guy baba don dey ball even before Obi enter secondary school. Please don't you ever put Tinubu in the same sentence with Peter obi, what an insult.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Anambralstson: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Spallanzani:

Do you know how long Tinubu worked as an executive director at Exxon Mobil... guy baba don dey ball even before Obi enter secondary school. Please don't you ever put Tinubu in the same sentence with Peter obi, what an insult.
Obi had no case with corruption agencies you can't the same to the criminal you worship

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Spallanzani: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Obi had no case with EFCC or ICPC, you can't say the same to Tinubu
Which case again did he have with EFCC OR ICPC. how many times has he been exonerated. You guys in are too docile to hold your leaders accountable, shebi orji uzor kalu, Theodore orji and now okezie (the acclaimed mist useless governor in the history of Nigeria) Is raping una region blue and black without anyone criticizing him, instead you have created countless thread just to praise these clowns... just for a little crumb. Obi diverted $30m state fund to family business and no one even dare say pim.... Oga you need deliverance

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Topsic70: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

Yet if the same Igbos say they want to go their way as Biafra, people like you will be the first to pick up guns to fight for "one Nigeria" same way your fathers did from 67 to 70.
Lolz, set awon alawada (clowns)! cheesy
The quit notice u were given up north in 2017, what was d result?
Were u not begging to stay?
I never knew "we northern Igbos" "we shite Igbos" existed until (after) d quit notice was served u lots! cheesy

https://www.voanews.com/africa/igbos-defy-call-leave-northern-nigeria

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/quit-notice-igbo-leaders-drag-arewa-youths-sponsors-northern-governments-to-world-court/[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Clothingonline9(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
englishmart:
Even if someone told you that Peter Obi donated 2bn would you believe?
Peter Obi is a stingy economist
Igbo hype their men this people are managing millionaires that’s why south East IGR is low

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Kingsteve(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Eastornprince:

Tell me something millions of Igbos don't know

That you're the one and same person behind these monikers.
Easternprince Eastornprince Tweiker Bigcowhorn
cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Clothingonline9(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
candidtalk:
Igbos are shameless sha. See many trying to justify and defend the stingy, anti-people and heartless behaviour of their leaders and elite here.

I bet most of these charlatans were in the thread where the forever hypocritical Igbos gave Tinubu hell for not donating.

When jagaban dropped 200 million smae hateful and bigoted hacks said it is not enough. Never mind they made no such protest over the 50 million donation of Atiku.

Since then Yoruba leaders and elite are just dropping cash like no man's business. Otedola 1 billion, Adenuga 1.5 billion, Adedeji Adeleke (Davido Papa) 500 million and many more.

Now Igbo stinginess and anti-Nigerian outlook is being exposed the excuses are coming out in defence of the behavior Igbos themselves were condemning earlier. Shior.

I have always argued Igbos are worthless to Nigeria and now they themselves are proving it with their inhumane stinginess they now want to justify after they have been exposed badly.
You spoke the truth they are not ashamed of their leaders
The rest of Nigeria is laughing at them chest beaters broke men

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Anambralstson: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Spallanzani:

Which case again did he have with EFCC OR ICPC. how many times has he been exonerated. You guys in are too docile to hold your leaders accountable, shebi orji uzor kalu, Theodore orji and now okezie (the acclaimed mist useless governor in the history of Nigeria) Is raping una region blue and black without anyone criticizing him, instead you have created countless thread just to praise these clowns... just for a little crumb. Obi diverted $30m state fund to family business and no one even dare say pim.... Oga you need deliverance
$30 million Speculation without evidence unlike a known criminal you worship

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
It is a good thing that the tribalism, double standards, anti-Nigerian disposition and wickedness of Igbos is now being exposed because of this Corona Virus.

Who would have thought these Igbos who attacked Tinubu so mercilessly and relentlessly over not donating to support the efforts against Covid-19 will now be the same people passionately defending Obi for doing exactly what they hounded Tinubu for?

Suddenly "donation is by choice" whereas they did not remember to offer that mitigation for Tinubu.

Now "Obi is too smart to donate money that will be embezzled" but such never crossed their mind when they attacked Tinubu.

I was even banned for defending Tinubu and Yorubas against the hypocritical attacks of Igbos they thought they had successfully masked as 'concern for Nigeria' .

It is the foolish Yorubas I pity if they can't see what Igbos are and ronu. To every smart and aware Nigerian, the antics of Igbos over the past few days, i.e the way they hound Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani leaders mercilessly, and their behavior currently in defending Obi blindly now, just shows history did not judge Igbos incorrectly as the same highly bigoted people who partisanly murdered the leaders of others and spared their own citing all manners of excuses.

They are unrepentant doing exactly same thing now, many decades later, live and direct with not even one Igbo able to tell them their action is wrong!!!!! Does this not show this behavior is ingrained in their DNA?

It is these people some want to put in charge of Nigeria? Terrible as the Covid-19 pandemic is some benefits have still come from it as no sensible Nigerian can be in doubt who the enemies-within are, with dark intentions for all of us, that we must all begin to be wary of.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by ProWalker: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
See how they are dragging Ibos here without mercy

Good for them though. Hypocritical bunch of fools
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by ProWalker: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Obi was made before he joined politics ,he never divert aNY money, unlike Tinubu.

Tell Obi’s worth with facts before he joined politics. Let’s us know his net worth before and after he joined politics
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Jack500: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Otondo Forbes doesn't measure wealth, you pay Forbes they sing for you

Really? So Peter Obi doesn't av enough money to pay Forbes, u must really think u are talking to a dumb head like your people. So in ur shallowness, I will neglecte Forbes and believe someone from upper iweka media?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by BeautifulMind2: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oshigun:
It is a good thing that the tribalism, double standards, anti-Nigerian disposition and wickedness of Igbos is now being exposed because of this Corona Virus.

Who would have thought these Igbos who attacked Tinubu so mercilessly and relentlessly over not donating to support the efforts against Covid-19 will now be the same people passionately defending Obi for doing exactly what they hounded Tinubu for?

Suddenly "donation is by choice" whereas they did not remember to offer that mitigation for Tinubu.

Now "Obi is too smart to donate money that will be embezzled" but such never crossed their mind when they attacked Tinubu.

I was even banned for defending Tinubu and Yorubas against the hypocritical attacks of Igbos they thought they had successfully masked as 'concern for Nigeria' .

It is the foolish Yorubas I pity if they can't see what Igbos are and ronu. To every smart and aware Nigerian, the antics of Igbos over the past few days, i.e the way they hound Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani leaders mercilessly, and their behavior currently in defending Obi blindly now, just shows history did not judge Igbos incorrectly as the same highly bigoted people who partisanly murdered the leaders of others and spared their own citing all manners of excuses.

They are unrepentant doing exactly same thing now, many decades later, live and direct with not even one Igbo able to tell them their action is wrong!!!!! Does this not show this behavior is ingrained in their DNA?

It is these people some want to put in charge of Nigeria? Terrible as the Covid-19 pandemic is some benefits have still come from it as no sensible Nigerian can be in doubt who the enemies-within are, with dark intentions for all of us, that we must all begin to be wary of.

When Air peace spend so much money to bring Nigerians home in South Africa, that many of your people were among those he brought, non of your rich men rendered any help, few weeks after Onyema charity, you guys tried all best to bring him down, you media houses took it up on themselves to blackmail him, even here on nairaland it was so obvious among your guys who where opening different threads to pull him down by all means, thank God man no be God, you guy should go and solve the corona virus ravaging southwest stop looking for Igbo billionaires, four Igbos have donated to national, Emeka Offor, Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu, Jim Okechukwu Ovia and Hebert Wigwe.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Truthbites: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jack500:
Where he wan see 1billion donate, how much does he have, that he will be donating 1 billion, even Atiku his boss donated only 50 million.

He bn Otedola or Adenuga?

At least Atiku was the first to donate his widow's mite when nobody gree donate. I give kudos to him for that
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by deji17: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
IkeOnyia:
So from all the money he looted from Anambra state including the 75 billion naira scam, he can't donate 1 billion? Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi is really a demented thief.

Obi China himself.. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by gidgiddy: 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Topsic70:

Lolz, set awon alawada (clowns)! cheesy
The quit notice u were given up north in 2017, what was d result?
Were u not begging to stay?
I never knew "we northern Igbos" "we shite Igbos" existed until (after) d quit notice was served u lots! cheesy

https://www.voanews.com/africa/igbos-defy-call-leave-northern-nigeria

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/quit-notice-igbo-leaders-drag-arewa-youths-sponsors-northern-governments-to-world-court/[s][/s]

Issuing quit notice with one side of the mouth and shouting one Nigeria with the other side. How laughable.Your fathers still fought from 19667 to 70 to bring Igbos back to "one Nigeria" when they left. Thats all you need to know to come to the conclusion that you Nigerians cannot do without Igbos

You Nigerians should stop complaining about Igbos, what you should do is support the agitation for Igbos to have a seperate independent home land so that Igbos can leave this terrorism, poverty capital of the world called Nigeria and go an manage our land our selves

Hopefully, this time you guys wont come to fight to bring us back to the man made disaster called "one Nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by degamemaster(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Obi Nwannem, no time to do show evennwhrn we know that the monies will be stolen by some people. Just save your image and integrity. You're a real man.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by ProWalker: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Topsic70:

Nwoke, are u his mouthpiece?
Which of u made excuses for tinubu when he had not donated!
When its ur turn now, excuse (falling) upon excuse.
This was exactly what happened in 1966. It was very easy for u lots to kill d leaders of other Nigerians but made (and still continue to make excuses) why your leaders were not worthy of death.
We are all watching!

Nigerians must know the history of this country and know the part the Ibos played in 1966 to bring us to this present position

They love playing victim whereas they are often the initial trouble maker
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by tonquendo4u(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
You can't blame him. He spent 75% of his money on election and 20% on court and lawyers. He'll be managing the remaining 5% for this 14 days.
Fact is: guy is broke. Even his oga donated ONLY 50m
Get sense bro
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Topsic70: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

Issuing quit notice with one side of the mouth and shouting one Nigeria with the other side. How laughable.Your fathers still fought from 19667 to 70 to bring Igbos back to "one Nigeria" when they left. Thats all you need to know to come to the conclusion that you Nigerians cannot do without Igbos

You Nigerians should stop complaining about Igbos, what you should do is support the agitation for Igbos to have a seperate independent home land so that Igbos can leave this terrorism, poverty capital of the world called Nigeria and go an manage our land our selves

Hopefully, this time you guys wont come to fight to bring us back to the man made disaster called "one Nigeria"
U r still beating about d bush nwoke!
All ds story u have penned doesn't refute d fact dt u begged to stay when asked to leave , or does it? That singular action shd've served as d ingot to yield ur Biafra, but instead u back-tracked!
As we speak, bar d corona lockdown, ur blodas were daily migrating to Nigeria from biafra while ur representatives dt shd be ur spokesmen are busy dividing d spoil in aso rock.
Lolz, if:
(1) d average chigozies are daily leaving 'biafra' for d 'zoo' and
(2) ur reps (abaribe and co) are not fighting d biafric cause in d national assembly and
(3) u still cry to icc , world court etc when given d quit notice to leave nigeria,
does dt not show how 'serious' d average zoo-chanting igbo is in getting their biafra?

Address those 3 and ur biafra will come sooner than expected, but u and I know u had rather (choose to) die in d 'zoo' than go back to biafra!

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Henri8: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
You can't blame him. He spent 75% of his money on election and 20% on court and lawyers. He'll be managing the remaining 5% for this 14 days.
Fact is: guy is broke. Even his oga donated ONLY 50m
So?
What have you and your own oga donated or plan to donate?

Do away with entitlement mentality. He's not under any obligation to donate anything.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Topsic70: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProWalker:

Nigerians must know the history of this country and know the part the Ibos played in 1966 to bring us to this present position

They love playing victim whereas they are often the initial trouble maker
Exactly, I concur!
They've played d victim for too long as a result of this. Thanks to SM, d truths are being unveiled.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by MetaPhysical: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
I'm right under you nau. grin

My love has turned you to mumu finish. grin

I warned you to be careful because of my Ala Nwanyi Asaba grin

But you insisted on abandoning your wife children for a Igbo Shiite.

Now see your life inside life!

Since you tasted the milk from my dreaded Ala Nwanyi Asaba, you have never remained the same grin

Honestly I didn't set out to turn you into a complete mumu as I administered the portion little by little. grin

Chai oooo grin

Na to look for one small bottle cage you inside sure pass especially when I'm leaving the house grin

Cc. Helinues Sarrki Simplyleo ouotasystem Frlukas metaphysical johnmartus westbestside Afamed osuamaka Ruggedtimi liondeleo omenkalives omenka itsme01 kapeter metaphysical legendhero Arrewa

Aah wahala dey o! grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Galaxydon1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
This stingy man. He can't even donate 500 naira
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Obiobidgbo14: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Spallanzani:

Stop your cheap propaganda ,Peter the rock is a rare breed, Anambra will never forget his goodwork.
He is not the type u can force to do what he has not decided to do,he will do the needful definitely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' / CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices / Troops Recover Weapons After Repeling Boko Haram Attack In Sambisa Forest.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.