Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund (39906 Views)

Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Eastornprince: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2020
jaxxy:

There’s a difference btwn wise, prudent and stingy. Obi tends towards the latter now.

Tell me something millions of Igbos don't know
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nebuchadnezar: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2020
KahlDrogo:
Baby mwam. I rof you baby. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
i repeat is this not bully and derailing of threads
rule 1 and 2
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by tiswell(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Jack500:
Where he wan see 1billion donate, how much does he have, that he will be donating 1 billion, even Atiku his boss donated only 50 million.

He bn Otedola or Adenuga?
Those two you mentioned are not really richer than him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Yaribanzaonic: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Same forbes that claimed Invictus was Richest under forty and zombies with myopic reasoning like you believed? Guy if you want to be factual hear this from me...Peter Obi is even more wealthy than the drug baron of burdillon you Agberos call leader. It's not by owambe orientation...it's about being smart and Obi is smart

Spallanzani:

Obi can never tie Otedola's shoe lace when it comes to financial war chest. Una just like to the brag. Otedola had been on Forbes list before you were conceived boy, when obi still dey hustle to become governor. STINGY BASTARD

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Gandollaar(f): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
KahlDrogo:
I love you more and more my baby. Stop being angry with me my Hajiya Loolo. May piss be upon our head as devout Shiite ibos, iseeeee. grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Allau Akbar! I'm not angry my love. But I didn't know the portion was so strong. grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Yaribanzaonic: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Let them be making zombified noise. They think exhibition of wealth is equitable to actual wealth.
Peter Obi is really wealthy but he isn't an exhibitionist

tiswell:
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by KahlDrogo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
Allau Akbar! I'm not angry my love. But I didn't know the portion was so strong. grin
It is not wrong my dear baby lof. I am drunk on your lof that is why. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

The fact is that he told the truth even though it was not in his best interest to do so. This is rare for a Nigerian

He knows he would have been exposed if he didnt speak up. People glorify Peter Obi, the reality of Peter Obi is much further than the hype. only people with a low IQ cannot see through Peter Obi....he is a cunny man. He spoke because it was in his best interests to speak.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Jack500: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
tiswell:

U must be joking, Adenuga is not richer than him? All these ibos self
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by tiswell(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jack500:

U must be joking, Adenuga is not richer than him? All these ibos self
He is a politician, and politicians don't blow whistle on their true worth...shun tribalism
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by tiswell(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Let them be making zombified noise. They think exhibition of wealth is equitable to actual wealth.
Peter Obi is really wealthy but he isn't an exhibitionist

You just nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Anambralstson: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Spallanzani:

Jack500:

e

*Peter Obi is biggest Nigeria share holder in international brewery makers of Hero beer,Truphy beer, Budweizer, Beta malt, Grand malt etc, he actually brought Sab to Nigeria
*Control major stake in Fidelity bank
* Peter Obi is the owner of next cash and carry
* Tecno Oil and Gas
* Future View Securities Ltd,
*Paymaster Nigeria Ltd,
*Major stakeholder Chams Nigeria Ltd,
*Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre

He is not a lousy billionaire unlike Otedola

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by gidgiddy: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
isthatso:

He knows he would have been exposed if he didnt speak up. People glorify Peter Obi, the reality of Peter Obi is much further than the hype. only people with a low IQ cannot see through Peter Obi....he is a cunny man. He spoke because it was in his best interests to speak.

Exposed about what? Did he ever claim to have donated 1 billion? If someone somewhere decided to claim that Peter Obi donated money, what has that got to do with Obi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
You can't blame him. He spent 75% of his money on election and 20% on court and lawyers. He'll be managing the remaining 5% for this 14 days.
Fact is: guy is broke. Even his oga donated ONLY 50m
Peter Obi is NOT broke!
He didn't spend most of his money on Presidential Campaign. Atiku did. They had Sponsors. Trust me. Igbo men are financially intelligent.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Ruby5: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Jack500: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Otedola should be a boy to Peter Obi in financial power, it not by making silly noise on media

Even Peter Obi himself, will slap u for saying this nonsense
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by gidgiddy: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
globemoney:

This is rare? What is rare in saying what is verifiable? How much has he donated that’s the real question..

How much he donated? Donation is be free will, he is not mandated to donate a kobo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Anambralstson: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jack500:

Even Peter Obi himself, will slap u for saying this nonsense
Otondo will be Obi's boy in financial power, Obi is not lousy billionaire in west

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by iamlinco(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=pricklewane post=87981499]Can you imagine what this shameless n despicable pig is refuting on the dailies. A two term governor not ashamed to say he as not contributed a dime to the Covid 19 fund.

I spite on all this despicable shameless Igbos.

Here we have multitude of foolish Igbos insulting the effort of lagos state government but here is a shameless despicable 2 term igbo governor not able to donate N2 talkless of the N70 bread his senseless tribesmen are rubbishing. May each n everyone of you wail to hell for the excuse you have as governors.

Your fathers are the ones God as been punishing with over 2 million of your foolish tribesmen dead in a fruitless war. Cursing you the more can arouse the anger of God. You should be left to wallow in the pitiable shithole your existence as been dammed n condemned to.

Shalom !

Oga you will just die of cardiac arrest, all this bitterness no go help u.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Itemmanu: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
We Shiite Ibos lie too much. I am happy our jewish blothers dont like as much as us.
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by CreekCommando: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jack500:
Where he wan see 1billion donate, how much does he have, that he will be donating 1 billion, even Atiku his boss donated only 50 million.

He bn Otedola or Adenuga?
Most Nigerians are dunces and that's why their leaders treat them as sh*it. People are said to be ''donating'' audio 1, 2, billion naira and the government is saying they only recognize 11 million poor Nigerians; how? how did they gauge who's poor and who's not? Any database on Nigerians? If you apply the use of banks BVN, most poor will be excluded, especially in the North. No serious business man will just dole out 1 billion naira and give to criminals to loot. Maybe you've not made money by hardwork, else you can't be encouraged to donate to a non-transparent arrangement run by wicked, hateful tribal and clueless bigots. Peter Obi is honest to say it point blank; others will give audio donation and in the end, not even one of us will get a tiny palliative from the government whether PDP or APC, because they're not ready to allow the country to work.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Itemmanu: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Baby baby, you are so interigent. That is why I rof you. kiss kiss kiss
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy / Oyo Monarchs’ Encounter: You Can’t Try Such With An Emir, Oluwo Blasts Obasanjo / Buhari Sacks NIMASA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.