Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund (39903 Views)

Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by blowjohn(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
You can't blame him. He spent 75% of his money on election and 20% on court and lawyers. He'll be managing the remaining 5% for this 14 days.
Fact is: guy is broke. Even his oga donated ONLY 50m

Obi will never donate much money to human beings.
Have u forgotten how he donated just 2 million naira to fire victims a while ago?
Not that the money wasnt much, but in all my life, that's the least I have ever heard a politician donate to any cause of that nature.
And the man is always talking about owning only 2 pairs of shoes and one wrist watch.
So it will be the shock of the century if Peter obi donates even 10 million naira

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by DEROX: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2020
cheesy that's why he didn't win a smart politician .UST be ready to spend excessively no matter what but anyways he is an Igbo man

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Butoneday2(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2020
Obi biko don't donate anything, all this donations up-and-down is a propaganda. They're pushing you so that you will fall for their hand but i trust you nah you are a confirmed Nwa Afo igbo. If all this donations is true as dey claim it will go very far. But am seeing it as a scam so people can fall and donate so they will share it as well. Ndi nzuzu.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by MPESA(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2020
Jack500:
Where he wan see 1billion donate, how much does he have, that he will be donating 1 billion, even Atiku his boss donated only 50 million.

He bn Otedola or Adenuga?

You dey deceive yourself by comparing formal Governor(s) of a well to do state to Adenuga or Otedola with the level of looting and embezzlement going among them....

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2020
Woleett:
grin grin He actually thought he stood a chance at becoming Nigeria's vice president after kissing atikus ass?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by BareFacedLies(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Where did Peter Obi keep #1 billion to donate?
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by nzeobi(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2020
englishmart:
Even if someone told you that Peter Obi donated 2bn would you believe?
Peter Obi is a stingy economist
Peter Obi 50 million naira monthly for renovation of schools mostly in the North and has many charity programmes but you won't know cos he doesn't mouth it.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2020
Igbos and criminality are 5 and 6. Desperate to scam the world and launder their own dirty image, they gifted Obi 1 billion 'donation' out of thin air.

Now Obi has come out to embarrass their hypocrisy and amebo noise.

Is this not the same hypocritical Igbos more focused on Tinubu donating while silent over the fact their own heartless and hateful leaders from Ala Igbo are yet to donate a kobo?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Glink2018(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2020
Peter Obi is not dropping anything for the boiz.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2020
alert01:
please if my body's temperature is 48°C . what does it mean? Corona?
Corona ke? Your village people are using you to make pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Aksnoopy: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2020
Unitedsouth:
you are an idiot
Your father small prick! grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Gandollaar(f): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2020
IstandWithGod:
We know you can do it if you want to...but just stay lowkey ma guy, other pandemics dey road. grin
Mehn..this your post.

First I read it and then read it again. Then I wanted to laugh out loud but just smiled while still surprised. Then I wanted to like it but stopped abruptly when you said more pandemic dey road! Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2020
Like hunger pandemic
IstandWithGod:
We know you can do it if you want to...but just stay lowkey ma guy, other pandemics dey road. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by maasoap(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2020
bamasite2:
Refutal prompto

But oga no vex, abeg tell us how much you wan donate, so we go know wetin to expect from you.

Abi you just dey encourage others while you no go donate?

This is the same man who pumped state government money into his ailing family business to revive it. The business has never returned one naira into the state government pulse as profit. Lol @ the China man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by ecclize: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
You can't blame him. He spent 75% of his money on election and 20% on court and lawyers. He'll be managing the remaining 5% for this 14 days.
and how much did u donate?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by nedekid: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Only 50m? Only?
If my hand hold 50m now ehh..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by gidgiddy: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2020
pricklewane:
Can you imagine what this shameless n despicable pig is refuting on the dailies. A two term governor not ashamed to say he as not contributed a dime to the Covid 19 fund.

I spite on all this despicable shameless Igbos. Here we have multitude of foolish Igbos insulting the effort of lagos state government but here is a shameless despicable 2 term igbo governor not able to donate N2 talkless of the N70 bread is senseless tribesmen are rubbishing. May each n everyone of you wail to hell for the excuse you have as governors.

Your fathers are the ones God as been punishing with over 2 million of your foolish tribesmen dead in a fruitless. Cursing you the more can arouse the anger of God. You should be left to wallow in the pitiable shithole your existence as been dammed n condemned to.

Shalom !

Why must he commit a dime? Isnt donation by free choice any more?

Nigerians are strange people. Peter Obi could have kept silent and the fake news that he donated money would carry on. He comes out to tell the truth that he did not donate 1 billion, you guys start attacking him rather than commending him for telling the truth

Africans are too backwards

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by DEROX: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2020
candidtalk:
Igbos and criminality are 5 and 6. Desperate to scam the world and launder their own dirty image, they gifted Obi 1 billion 'donation' out of thin air.

Is this not the same hypocritical Igbos more focused on Tinubu donating while silent over the fact their own heartless and hateful leaders from Ala Igbo are yet to donate a kobo?
true talk you no dey run scam this thread go pain them die but na jagaban be their problem in everyday life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Butoneday2(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2020
candidtalk:

Don't kill your self for nothing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Coldie(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Before Buhari became President, how much did he ever donate to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by KahlDrogo(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
Mehn..this your post.

First I read it and then read it again. Then I wanted to laugh out loud but just smiled while still surprised. Then I wanted to like it but stopped abruptly when you said more pandemic dey road! Haba!
Baby baby, you are so interigent. That is why I rof you. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Gandollaar(f): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:
Obi is a wise man. He is not ready to be dragged along after the covid19 saga.

The aftermath will be huge.
You think Tinubu could not do 200b if he wanted.

They are donating with sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:
US paying citizens and permanent resident holders $1200 and above depending on your income and size of family....Canada is paying $2000 + house rent, Spain is paying house rent, babyseater, etc, Ireland is paying citizens, PR holders, students 350 Euros per week to cushion the effect of the economic hardship coronavirus will bring. All countries are rolling out massive welfare packages and even post-coronavirus pandemic economic palliatives to ensure their citizens doesn't feel the negative impact of this global pandemic now and when it is over.

Buhari and APC just woke up and said they have compiled a list of vulnerable and poor Nigerians and families, when and how Who compiled the list, how did they compile the list, using what indices and who was in charge

What stopped them from sending whatever welfare package they have to all Nigerians using their BVN to ensure accountability since BVN can be tracked And then do whatever they want to do for those in remote villages without bank account or BVN through their traditional rulers and local councilors

The answer is they want to use this opportunity to loot and steal billions as usual, and to roll out free food and crumbs to their lazy brothers in the north who contribute nothing to Nigeria's economy, leaving those contributing to the growth of Nigeria through hardwork behind.

I will keep saying it for the whole world to read and know that black people are the curse of the world!!!

Black people are selfish, wicked, inhumane to one another, corrupt by default, greedy, and very envious.

The only thing a black leader like governor, senator, president, minister, commissioner, LGA Chairman understand is how to steal public money to make himself and his family and close political allies rich forever. They don't care about their citizens.

Every black person is corrupt just waiting to manifest once given a political or leadership position in the society, office, organization, etc.

The only black man that does not steal is the one that is not in a political or leadership position, or the one that has not gotten the opportunity to manage or handle organization or society funds.

Black people can only observe decorum when they are working under the supervision and leadership of a whiteman, or when they are living in a whiteman's country where they know that their nonsense will not be tolerated because he will be severely punished by the white man's law without twisting or allowing him to bribe his or her way out like he does in his backward black nation.

If I was born a white man and I am the President of my country, no black man will be given visa to my country and any black that eventually succeeds in entering my country will be locked up, and if by chance he marries a white lady, I will make a law that will forbid giving him permanent resident or citizenship just like it is done in Malaysia and some Asian countries. Black men and women all over the world are fools, they should go back to their countries and fight their foolish leaders and fix their nations, it is becoming a global disgrace.

A time is coming when all nations will hate blacks so much that black people will become endangered species in any foreign country, whether they are citizens of that country or not and I will gladly support the white supremacists when that time comes, I don't care if they deal with me too cos I deserve it for being part of this black retards, it hurts!!

It hurts to see Buhari and the likes govern the biggest black nation!

It hurts to see youths who are supposed to be the hope of the black nation supporting failed leaders like Buhari and co!!

It hurts to see how unorganized and dirty Nigeria looks!!

It hurts to see millions of Nigerian youths unemployed, underemployed, hopeless, helpless and oppressed to point of no hope!!
Don't believe racist stereotypes. There are many honest black people around the world.

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2020
IstandWithGod:
.. Abeg I no fit laugh.Lol
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Iyiataata92: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You with that ur moniker like baby talk. It's beginning to get inside your head.
Ask any Igbo guy around you what my moniker means
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Gandollaar(f): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
nobody talks about Amotekun again embarassed
Even fulani herdsmen sef

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by ofiko123(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2020
I believe Peter obi, he is a man of his words..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Joker.
We never hear any donation from any of the plenty billionaires in Biafraland. Are they waiting for Supleme Dilector's command?

iTearHerToto:
99.99 Zoogerians can't do what this man just did
They rather chillaxx and bask in the fake glory
Precisely the afonjas

Pukesangry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by KahlDrogo(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
Even fulani herdsmen sef
Let us talk about shiite iboes baby. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Liman Ibrahim, Deputies Fly Their Girlfriends Abroad For Training - Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.