Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund (39901 Views)

Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

Exposed about what? Did he ever claim to have donated 1 billion? If someone somewhere decided to claim that Peter Obi donated money, what has that got to do with Obi

like I said only people with a low IQ cannot see through this

Alakakija came under fire for not debunking claims she had donated 1b when she hadnt...she later responded by donating 1b.

again, only people with a low IQ cannot see through this. if he kept quiet they would have come after him and he is smarter than those who think he was noble by debunking it. I guess he knows the IQ of his followers.

Instead of praising Peter Obi, you should be asking why he hasnt donated any money.... peter Obi is a master of propaganda and diverting attention. like I said his followers have a low IQ and buy into his propaganda.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Anambralstson: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=iamlinco post=87986906][/quote]
The billion they donated how much have you receive

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Itemmanu: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Let us talk about shiite iboes baby. kiss
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Itemmanu: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
grin grin grin grin grin

A local man is angry. grin grin grin

Cc: Gandollaar. kiss
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Gandollaar(f): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
KahlDrogo:
It is not wrong my dear baby lof. I am drunk on your lof that is why. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Aww.. don't do it pls cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by ibinaboonline: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
You expect atiku to donate a billion to this government? What of oga tinubu? Na 200 million tinubu give
If you know, you know. The motivation of dem givers no pure o.
Jack500:
Where he wan see 1billion donate, how much does he have, that he will be donating 1 billion, even Atiku his boss donated only 50 million.

He bn Otedola or Adenuga?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Gandollaar(f): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
isthatso:

Alakakija came under fire for not debunking claims she had donated 1b when she hadnt...she later responded by donating 1b.

again, only people with a low IQ cannot see through this. if he kept quiet they would have come after him and he is smarter than those who think he was noble by debunking it. I guess he knows the IQ of his followers.
With which IQ did you write this? I'm asking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Topsic70: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
candidtalk:
Awon mischief maker. From "Tinubu must donate" noise you Igbos made to this after he donated? Do you people have no shame and can you not appreciate that others are watching your behavior to note what you really are?

Continue the foolishness. Remember "perception is everything". You don't need a Rocket Scientist to explain how Nigerians perceive Igbos over this coronavirus crisis.

It is crystal clear you people are wicked and devilish enemies-within secretly happy over the pandemic while praying fervently for disaster to befall Nigeria. Nigerians are watching.

35824L:
His intention was to assassinate Atiku with the help of his Ipob backers and become president but the ever vigilant hausa/fulani saw right through it and foiled their plan.
A thinking man right here!
Even if he doesn't do it himself, they will still get it done one way or d other!
That is what will happen ultimately. The igboman of 2020 is no different from his forebears of1966: very cunning, hateful, and extremely bigotic!
Just last week ds same goons were dragging tinubu for not contributing, they even dragged him some more for contributing 'just' 200m. See them now making excuses upon excuses for peter obi, a fellow 2-time governor.

Looking closely, they practiced this same tribalism in 1966 when they treacherously conspired yo kill d leaders of d west, north and Midwest but found nothing wrong in their own leaders. Exactly d same thing. The present day Igbos are no different from there forefathers!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
With which IQ did you write this? I'm asking for a friend.

it is difficult to have a conversation between a man speaking German and a man speaking Chinese, similarly a man with a low IQ and one with a high IQ can never have a meaningful conversation.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Val12k: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jack500:
Where he wan see 1billion donate, how much does he have, that he will be donating 1 billion, even Atiku his boss donated only 50 million.

����
He is worth more than that
He is a Billionaire
Buh very calculative wen it comes to spending
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Val12k: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Topsic70:

A thinking man right here!
Even if he doesn't do it himself, they will still get it done one way or d other!
That is what will happen ultimately. The igboman of 2020 is no different from his forebears of1966: very cunning, hateful, and extremely bigotic!
Just last week ds same goons were dragging tinubu for not contributing, they even dragged him some more for contributing 'just' 200m. See them now making excuses upon excuses for peter obi, a fellow 2-time governor.

Looking closely, they practiced this same tribalism in 1966 when they treacherously conspired yo kill d leaders of d west, north and Midwest but found nothing wrong in their own leaders. Exactly d same thing. The present day Igbos are no different from there forefathers!

Obi will still make donation buh trying to misinterpret his appointment as a running mate to Atiku will only increase your ignorance of everything that played out.
They needed an Igbo man and he happened to be the most Intelligent and wisest of among the ones presented.
Soo, if you hate Igbos ���take a snap cos they will always be the strength of this country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Jack500: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
ibinaboonline:
You expect atiku to donate a billion to this government? What of oga tinubu? Na 200 million tinubu give
If you know, you know. The motivation of dem givers no pure o.

I know Tinubu is rich, but I don't think he is as rich as people proclaimed
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Jack500: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
tiswell:
He is a politician, and politicians don't blow whistle on their true worth...shun tribalism

No matter his worth, I am very sure he is not close to otedola let alone Adenuga.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by omlueh(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Your head dey there my Brother, this is nothing but the Truth.
priceaction:
lol, believe politicians and billionaire at your own mumuism. They will be the one that will create the rumor, they will be the one to defend the rumor. Thats the formula the have been using to make them relevant and claim trustworthy in peoples eyes over years, go and check history. All of them, non exempted. Same about those donating audio money. Do you know why some of those claiming they donated are saying the money its in CBN cover? lol, go figure out. Let this plague vanishes, and people will always ask , where are the money donated gone to? You think some people embezzle it? The question is did they initially release the fund? And when the money is not used, did they come out and say we have taken our money back? Only those doing something physical in emergencies like this i can trust like GTB, zenith and so on, all others na audio even if it is 100,000.
Again, trust naira billionaire and politicians at your own mumuism.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Jack500: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

[s][/s]
*Peter Obi is biggest Nigeria share holder in international brewery makers of Hero beer,Truphy beer, Budweizer, Beta malt, Grand malt etc, he actually brought Sab to Nigeria
*Control major stake in Fidelity bank
* Peter Obi is the owner of next cash and carry
* Tecno Oil and Gas
* Future View Securities Ltd,
*Paymaster Nigeria Ltd,
*Major stakeholder Chams Nigeria Ltd,
*Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre

He is not a lousy billionaire unlike Otedola [s][/s]

Trash. He has all this and his name never appear for Forbes, abeg keep ur info to ur fellow ibos
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Gandollaar(f): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
isthatso:

it is difficult to have a conversation between a man speaking German and a man speaking Chinese, similarly a man with a low IQ and one with a high IQ can never have a meaningful conversation.
You are very correct
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Topsic70: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Val12k:

Obi will still make donation buh trying to misinterpret his appointment as a running mate to Atiku will only increase your ignorance of everything that played out.
They needed an Igbo man and he happened to be the most Intelligent and wisest of among the ones presented.
Soo, if you hate Igbos ���take a snap cos they will always be the strength of this country.

Val12k:

����
He is worth more than that
He is a Billionaire
Buh very calculative wen it comes to spending

Nwoke, are u his mouthpiece?
Which of u made excuses for tinubu when he had not donated!
When its ur turn now, excuse (falling) upon excuse.
This was exactly what happened in 1966. It was very easy for u lots to kill d leaders of other Nigerians but made (and still continue to make excuses) why your leaders were not worthy of death.
We are all watching!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Festiko: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jack500:

But at least he's rich enough that he can buy your generation

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Jack500: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Festiko:

But at least he's rich enough that he can buy your generation

Stop spewing nonsense. U dont know me.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by KahlDrogo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
You are very correct
Did you see the alert? kiss kiss
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by KahlDrogo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
Aww.. don't do it pls cheesy
My baby, I can't help it. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by gidgiddy: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
isthatso:

Instead of praising Peter Obi, you should be asking why he hasnt donated any money.... peter Obi is a master of propaganda and diverting attention. like I said his followers have a low IQ and buy into his propaganda.

Why should Peter Obi donate money? Is it by force? Peter has no obligation to to donate money to anybody. Who is anyone to question what Peter Obi does with his own money? Donation is something that is done by free choice, Peter Obi owes nobody nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by ibinaboonline: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
You have no idea. Think two bullion van
Jack500:

I know Tinubu is rich, but I don't think he is as rich as people proclaimed
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Topsic70: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

Why should Peter Obi donate money? Is it by force? Peter has no obligation to to donate money to anybody. Who is anyone to question what Peter Obi does with his own money? Donation is something that is done by free choice, Peter Obi owes nobody nothing
Lolz
Hypocrisy+tribalism for show!
Wish u could've given ds 'speech' when ur goons were haranguing tinubu and co.

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Anambralstson: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jack500:

Trash. He has all this and his name never appear for Forbes, abeg keep ur info to ur fellow ibos
Otondo Forbes doesn't measure wealth, you pay Forbes they sing for you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Eddygre8(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
A polithiefcian can not donate such amount
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Spallanzani: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

*Peter Obi is biggest Nigeria share holder in international brewery makers of Hero beer,Truphy beer, Budweizer, Beta malt, Grand malt etc, he actually brought Sab to Nigeria
*Control major stake in Fidelity bank
* Peter Obi is the owner of next cash and carry
* Tecno Oil and Gas
* Future View Securities Ltd,
*Paymaster Nigeria Ltd,
*Major stakeholder Chams Nigeria Ltd,
*Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre

He is not a lousy billionaire unlike Otedola
Guy make I no talk....you all are just empty chest beater. When obi get listed on Forbes for real investment we go talk...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by zudozz: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
One margot for here call Peter Obi Audio Billionaire..Chai!!

Ignorance na bad thing.. Shame on your nativity!
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Itemmanu: 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
My baby, I can't help it. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by EzePaschal(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lengendary stingy man
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Anambralstson: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Spallanzani:

Guy make I no talk....you all are just empty chest beater. When obi get listed on Forbes for real investment we go talk...
Obi is not lousy like your people, he doesn't need Forbes to sing for him, Otedola is far below Peter Obi on financial muscle, please list his investments ,go and read how Otedola fraudulently acquired major stake in African petroleum(AP) he couldn't manage during Obasanjo era.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival / Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). / Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.