Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship (134701 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by iPOOPinURmouth: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
just start pimping her
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Hoodbilonia: 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
She no go pass 22/25
Very dumb greedy set of girls

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by dragunov: 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol... Why crying...

Are you married to her?

Have you promised her marriage?

You time wasters...

What if she admits she has a guy to every toaster and you end up not marrying her?

Cry Cry baby... Lol

Maybe you didn't or refused to see the part where he told her he wanted to meet her people and she has been stalling.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by YorubaEmir: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
argent412:
Some girls are mean sha cheesy. Just try and meet her one on one and ask her if she still interested with the relationship and if she says yes, then you can show her ur evidence.

Ur babe is just wasting your time. smiley

Are u taken ? You look cute

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by franchasng: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
CsRockefeller:
In Philosophy, it is said that Objectivity means talking from the view of the object.

Thats what I am going to try to do, no pity party, no emotions.

Sometime this year, I went for an interview and also met a host of other prospective candidates around, some of us were jobless, some already had jobs.

We began discussing about d pay, we speculated between 70 to 100k, I told them that it cant be more than a 70k given its the Chinese (very stingy persons). Amongst us was a guy already earning 150k somewhere, we scolded him, how can one attempt to leave a good paying job for peanuts, we warned him about the consequence of loosing his good job. He had his interview and quickly left, I felt he was so greedy, even if u want to leave a 150k job, it should be for a higher pay, his friend said he's fond of jumping from one interview to the other. With a pay of 150k, a lot of people would seat at that place for at least 2 years.

Man, the ordinary man has always been selfish, he seeks himself alone, remember Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Absalom and David, David and Saul, the list is endless.

For a long time, I tried to convince myself that everything on earth doesnt revolve around Economics/Money/Status/Financial stability but I was wrong, as I get older I know better.

I dont want to make this longer than necessary, but if your financial position as they say in Accounting is not where your lady wants it to be enough for her to commit to u then, she is still in the market and when that guy comes with her bag of expectations, she will jump.

It is what it is, call them gold diggers, hoes, sluts, it is what it is, man seeks himself first, and don't forget that your country is the poverty capital of the world, everyone wants to escape it.

The 20k is something, there's a lady who would be happy with it, but not this one. People will continue to search for jobs, and partners that meet their financial expectations.

It is not ideal, it is not fair, it is not right in a suituation where human emotions are involved but is the World fair itself?

Cc: Primesoccer
I love realistic guys, well done.

Guys ought to understand this. Our present world is ruled by money, get money or die whining undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by franchasng: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
primesoccer:
I met my girlfriend about 2yrs ago and we've been doing pretty fine. Before we met, she was in an abusive relationship and she had to quit.

In trying to understand ourselves, we've had to agree and disagree on some things, which I believe is normal. I love her and she loves me too.

I won't say I have the cash, but I'm always there to support her when she has a very pressing issue. Aside that, I take her out, we go shopping, and lots more...

She is this type of lady that if you try to correct her (in a very respectful manner) she will just get angry and may not even talk to you for even 2 days. Anger is a big part of her life. I respect her a lot and have never used abusive words on her.

When we just met, she was kind. She hardly comes to see me without buying something, even if it's N50 corn...a gesture that I appreciate so much. About a year into the relationship, her character changed. She became somewhat stingy. But I didn't take it to mean anything because I hate to even depend on anybody for anything. It didn't stop me from supporting her and doing the much I can for her.

She doesn't ever allow me touch her phone. What she does now is that whenever I'm to see and spend time with her, she turns off her data. She rejects some calls when we are together. As someone who wants peace at all times, I've sat her down to tell her my observations and ask what the matter was. But she told me nothing was the matter.

So, I decided to buy a new SIM card. I started chatting her as a stranger. She chats with me (the stranger) till even 2am. She has opened up everything about herself to the stranger. Her name, where she's from, what she does, where she lives and lots more. I'm just wondering why someone who just chatted you today is already getting to know everything about you.

Now to the reason I opened this thread: she told the stranger guy that she isn't in any relationship. Though, she added that she just met a Guy last week through her friend and they are both trying to work things out. She even sent the picture of the new guy to this stranger.

I'm still wondering why she will do a thing like that. I'm not in her life to waste her time. She is very aware of that. I told her last December that we shall go see her people this year and seal everything, but she told me that we still have time and no need for the rush.

Personally, I had no reasons to suspect her of possibly cheating, but her actions when we are together made me get a new SIM card and started chatting her up anonymously.

On my part, I'm a guy that ladies even open up to me that they like me. They also say I'm very intelligent and all that. I'm very transparent to her. I don't hide nothing from her. I can leave my phone with her without any fear because I don't have anything to hide.

I've never had anything to do with any lady since I met her. I so much believe in keeping your body and soul to just the person you are with...whether relationship or marriage. If you can't do that, why not just tell the person that you are not interested again than going your way to deny the person before another guy.

Ladies and gents, why on earth will a man or woman do this to someone who had dedicated his or her all to you?

I will gladly welcome your contributions, including bashing...

Addition: I am business oriented. To make her depend less on any man for money, I have created a passive income source for her that generates about 20k for her monthly
I hope u know that your girlfriend is reading this and she is already aware of what you are doing, so just consider the relationship over.

How you guys come here to wash your dirty linen believing that the other party won't get to read this beat me.

You didn't need any advice to end the dead relationship.

By now, you guys ought to have known that more than 90% of Nigerian youths who have access to Internet visit Nairaland once in a while. Continue shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Eecho(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
argent412:
Some girls are mean sha cheesy. Just try and meet her one on one and ask her if she still interested with the relationship and if she says yes, then you can show her ur evidence.

Queen

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by King44(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
primesoccer:
I met my girlfriend about 2yrs ago and we've been doing pretty fine. Before we met, she was in an abusive relationship and she had to quit.

In trying to understand ourselves, we've had to agree and disagree on some things, which I believe is normal. I love her and she loves me too.

I won't say I have the cash, but I'm always there to support her when she has a very pressing issue. Aside that, I take her out, we go shopping, and lots more...

She is this type of lady that if you try to correct her (in a very respectful manner) she will just get angry and may not even talk to you for even 2 days. Anger is a big part of her life. I respect her a lot and have never used abusive words on her.

When we just met, she was kind. She hardly comes to see me without buying something, even if it's N50 corn...a gesture that I appreciate so much. About a year into the relationship, her character changed. She became somewhat stingy. But I didn't take it to mean anything because I hate to even depend on anybody for anything. It didn't stop me from supporting her and doing the much I can for her.

She doesn't ever allow me touch her phone. What she does now is that whenever I'm to see and spend time with her, she turns off her data. She rejects some calls when we are together. As someone who wants peace at all times, I've sat her down to tell her my observations and ask what the matter was. But she told me nothing was the matter.

So, I decided to buy a new SIM card. I started chatting her as a stranger. She chats with me (the stranger) till even 2am. She has opened up everything about herself to the stranger. Her name, where she's from, what she does, where she lives and lots more. I'm just wondering why someone who just chatted you today is already getting to know everything about you.

Now to the reason I opened this thread: she told the stranger guy that she isn't in any relationship. Though, she added that she just met a Guy last week through her friend and they are both trying to work things out. She even sent the picture of the new guy to this stranger.

I'm still wondering why she will do a thing like that. I'm not in her life to waste her time. She is very aware of that. I told her last December that we shall go see her people this year and seal everything, but she told me that we still have time and no need for the rush.

Personally, I had no reasons to suspect her of possibly cheating, but her actions when we are together made me get a new SIM card and started chatting her up anonymously.

On my part, I'm a guy that ladies even open up to me that they like me. They also say I'm very intelligent and all that. I'm very transparent to her. I don't hide nothing from her. I can leave my phone with her without any fear because I don't have anything to hide.

I've never had anything to do with any lady since I met her. I so much believe in keeping your body and soul to just the person you are with...whether relationship or marriage. If you can't do that, why not just tell the person that you are not interested again than going your way to deny the person before another guy.

Ladies and gents, why on earth will a man or woman do this to someone who had dedicated his or her all to you?

Addition: I am business oriented. To make her depend less on any man for money, I have created a passive income source for her that generates about 20k for her monthly
always have a plan B and switch up on her when it's time and you have satisfied yourself, it works

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Jeriga2so(m): 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Y waste ur tym on a gurl dat sees notin in u ? U beta b wise n walk aware while u still can b4 she walks out of ur lyf

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by adexpa(m): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
stanliwise:
have you heard of what we call the victim card? She will play that card now and would win the game

I can't disagree brother, maybe I was talking from the point of a strong guy, only weak guy will subscribe to such card and anyone who fall for such will still be trapped back by the girl even if he walks away without saying a word or letting her know.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by King44(m): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Tell her you were the guy chatting her you add a new twist to everything. You were probably too boring or sleepy for her anyway.

Women love twist. Play around it. But you not going anywhere. You already said you going to see her parents and that's it. Now she know anywhere she goes you will find her. That's love.
you better don't follow this advice, bro you are the one dating her she is not dating you, telling her all that would make her upgrade her cheating skills it is better u dont her when you have your chance

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by biz2get(m): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
24kmagic:
As a man, once you're able to fvck any girl you approached, you already won. All the calls, the efforts, the outings and the shoppings are all aiming towards sex. Shey you don fvck her? Oya breakup.

It's either you're damaging her kpekus or breaking her heart. If you're not doing any of these two things, you're the woman in the relationship.

For God's sake which man leaves his phone with a b!tch just because he wants to prove that he's faithful? What rubbish is that? It's a sign of "weakness." She should be the one doing that to prove that she's a wife material. Even if you don't have any side chick, you dare not let her know. In fact, you'll need to pretend that you have many girls disturbing you, if not she'll just rubbish you. Girls? Hmm

Again, I can bet my left ball that money was the key factor you used in getting her. The way you kept stressing how you buy her this and that, shopping for this and that, I can say money was a major factor in getting her. Shey you don fvck her? Oya, leave her.

She's in for the cash, she doesn't like you like you think. Reason why I don't always succumb to the "make money and girls will follow you notion." Money will get you girls but it won't get you their loyalty. No girl turns down the idea of a man coming to meet her people except she doesn't love him, which is the case here.

Finally, I want you all reading this to know that "NO GIRL DESERVES A GOOD THING" and the earlier guys realise that, the better. That good thing you think she deserves, she doesn't deserve it because she doesn't want it.

What she wants and deserves are pain, cry, games, cheating, lies, manipulations, STDs, and every form of one discomfort or the other.

If you can do all these without laying a finger on her, you're EVERY GIRL'S DREAM MAN.

Forget what they say online

every guy should know this... if you're not damaging her kpekus or breaking her heart.

just stop being nice.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Sniper101(m): 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lostz:
Stop begging or pressuring a lady to marry you.

A girl who love you will even be asking when are you seeing my parents?

You are so correct.
...cos three outta the several am with, have been asking me that very question "indirectly"

@OP
the sooner you realize the simple fact that... "most females can be with you, not because they truly or really love you, but because they want to use you for sustenance until their ideal man comes along" ...the better for you.

And, another thing you should do?
Try inviting that girl to visit you(as the stranger) at your place(let it be your friend's place)

If she agrees to the venue of the meet, then you've got your 100% reason to drop her. Cos as I've learnt over the years, "when a female visits a guy at his place, there's always MORE THAN a 50% chance that she's willing to have sex if it comes to it".

With everything said, the ball is in your court.

Good luck with ya!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by stanliwise(m): 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
adexpa:

I can't disagree brother, maybe I was talking from the point of a strong guy, only weak guy will subscribe to such card and anyone who fall for such will still be trapped back by the girl even if he walks away without saying a word or letting her know.
I get you but if mama ifeoma come join beg you nkor plus mama Chibuzor and chidera. By that time na you go turn to devil with horn for not giving in.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by etrange: 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Excuzeme:

Upon all the Op wrote (l told her we are meeting parents this year, l treat her nice, l am dedicated to her, etc) ............... see the silly excuse you still gave!

I hope and pray you are treated the same way so that we can also give you the same excuse.
No be curse o, na prayer.

vickydevoka:

This ur opening suppose win awawrd, as the most stupid n awkward opening in nairaland

So he should leave her cause of this? If ladies leave thier guys cause of things like this, you think there's still be any standings relationship today? How many guys online even accept there are in any relationship? There's no indication she does not love him. Even such a fling, though wrong, does not indicate she doesn't love him. People slip all the time. You always want to give the guys a pass when they do but would bare your fangs when a lady does. Except if there are other factors involved, this is something the OP and his babe can sit and talk through. I'm sure this is advice you'd have given if it were a girl that caught her boyfriend.

Meanwhile, y'all in Nigeria are not civil at all. You guys just don't know how to give your opinions or counter other people's opinion without insulting and attacking; always angry and aggressive. Did your anyone die? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by benji93: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Listen carefully my son, any woman that tells you to wait there's still time, no need to rush, is not done selling her goods. You must be a fool to want to stop such a woman. Wetin person no go see for eyes.
primesoccer:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by chival(f): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2020
The solution is simple. Break up with the lady in question. She neither loves you nor sees a future with you. When you mentioned plans to initiate marriage proceedings to her and she stalled, you should have read the writing on the wall. You were simply a buffer to be used until someone 'better' happens along. I suspect the change in attitude which you noticed sometime ago happened about the same time she lost interest in you.

Move on, with no hard feelings. I know it'll be hard because you sound like you really love this lady, but everyone deserves to be respected and loved in return. You'll find a girl who treasures you in future, and you may actually end up thanking God you broke up with this particular girl.

I don't like it when people toy with other people's emotions and string them along for selfish reasons. Your so-called girlfriend is heartless and I pity the man who will end up marrying her.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Warmaterial(m): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2020
24kmagic:
As a man, once you're able to fvck any girl you approached, you already won. All the calls, the efforts, the outings and the shoppings are all aiming towards sex. Shey you don fvck her? Oya breakup.

It's either you're damaging her kpekus or breaking her heart. If you're not doing any of these two things, you're the woman in the relationship.

For God's sake which man leaves his phone with a b!tch just because he wants to prove that he's faithful? What rubbish is that? It's a sign of "weakness." She should be the one doing that to prove that she's a wife material. Even if you don't have any side chick, you dare not let her know. In fact, you'll need to pretend that you have many girls disturbing you, if not she'll just rubbish you. Girls? Hmm

Again, I can bet my left ball that money was the key factor you used in getting her. The way you kept stressing how you buy her this and that, shopping for this and that, I can say money was a major factor in getting her. Shey you don fvck her? Oya, leave her.

She's in for the cash, she doesn't like you like you think. Reason why I don't always succumb to the "make money and girls will follow you notion." Money will get you girls but it won't get you their loyalty. No girl turns down the idea of a man coming to meet her people except she doesn't love him, which is the case here.

Finally, I want you all reading this to know that "NO GIRL DESERVES A GOOD THING" and the earlier guys realise that, the better. That good thing you think she deserves, she doesn't deserve it because she doesn't want it.

What she wants and deserves are pain, cry, games, cheating, lies, manipulations, STDs, and every form of one discomfort or the other.

If you can do all these without laying a finger on her, you're EVERY GIRL'S DREAM MAN.

Forget what they say online
first class sense...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by ericmor: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
I will definitely meet her with the evidence. But I still want to continue chatting with her to get more info from her before I make the move.

Guy, don't be stupid. You got what u wanted already and any attempt from now could geopadize ur future because she could be here reading your messages and when you proceed with ur new sim she will just play along n fool u. So be wise
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Warmaterial(m): 12:08am On Apr 02, 2020
franchasng:
I hope u know that your girlfriend is reading this and she is already aware of what you are doing, so just consider the relationship over.

How you guys come here to wash your dirty linen believing that the other party won't get to read this beat me.

You didn't need any advice to end the dead relationship.

By now, you guys ought to have known that more than 90% of Nigerian youths who have access to Internet visit Nairaland once in a while. Continue shocked
shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu TOP
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Gitano97(m): 12:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Sadly life isn't fair....no matter what you can never receive the same measure that you give in any relationship nor friendship. Pickup your pieces n move on. But confront her first n show her all her lapses.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Warmaterial(m): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2020
etrange:

So he should leave her cause of this? If ladies leave thier guys cause of things like this, you think there's still be any standings relationship today? How many guys online even accept there are in any relationship? There's no indication she does not love him. Even such a fling, though wrong, does not indicate she doesn't love him. People slip all the time. You always want to give the guys a pass when they do but would bare your fangs when a lady does. Except if there are other factors involved, this is something the OP and his babe can sit and talk through. I'm sure this is advice you'd have given if it were a girl that caught her boyfriend.

Meanwhile, y'all in Nigeria are not civil at all. You guys just don't know how to give your opinions or counter other people's opinion without insulting and attacking; always angry and aggressive. Did your anyone's die? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by yetunsbay(m): 12:15am On Apr 02, 2020
argent412:

I hereby affirm u're pretty

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 02, 2020
TruthHurts100:

That is when she's dating a loser.
are u saying op is a loser grin grin? someone was saying op should go and beg the girl grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by DaCharis2016: 12:21am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:

Passive income of N20,000?
Pls introduce me to this.

Thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Queenserah26(f): 12:22am On Apr 02, 2020
EOD
dawnomike:
Well, she simply ghosted you... The earlier you put your acts together and walk away the better.
Confront her with the truth and do well to walk out for your own good.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by MrSly(m): 12:22am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:

You might be asking and probing yourself to find out where you we
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by NiCurious: 12:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Maybe it's only abusive relationships that feed her psychological need.

The "stranger" might ask her for a face-time chat.

Anyhow, there are lots of ladies out there who would appreciate you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by olaremint(m): 12:25am On Apr 02, 2020
She puts off her data.
She does not allow u touch her phone.
She tells someone she is single.
Bros it's your type that makes pastor to have relevance, when they will claim divine message that the babe is not for u. Mumu person

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by dotedote: 12:26am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
I will definitely meet her with the evidence. But I still want to continue chatting with her to get more info from her before I make the move.

Enjoy the game
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by foleskay(m): 12:30am On Apr 02, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Dating issue today Marriage tomorrow Una no dey tire?
Which category you belong??
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by osram(m): 12:30am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:

bro my advice is this give her more time I bliv she will settle with time

finally if u don't mind I wud love if u can share d passive income strategy with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.