Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship (134716 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Tofax: 5:40am On Apr 02, 2020
24kmagic:
As a man, once you're able to fvck any girl you approached, you already won. All the calls, the efforts, the outings and the shoppings are all aiming towards sex. Shey you don fvck her? Oya breakup.

It's either you're damaging her kpekus or breaking her heart. If you're not doing any of these two things, you're the woman in the relationship.

For God's sake which man leaves his phone with a b!tch just because he wants to prove that he's faithful? What rubbish is that? It's a sign of "weakness." She should be the one doing that to prove that she's a wife material. Even if you don't have any side chick, you dare not let her know. In fact, you'll need to pretend that you have many girls disturbing you, if not she'll just rubbish you. Girls? Hmm

Again, I can bet my left ball that money was the key factor you used in getting her. The way you kept stressing how you buy her this and that, shopping for this and that, I can say money was a major factor in getting her. Shey you don fvck her? Oya, leave her.

She's in for the cash, she doesn't like you like you think. Reason why I don't always succumb to the "make money and girls will follow you notion." Money will get you girls but it won't get you their loyalty. No girl turns down the idea of a man coming to meet her people except she doesn't love him, which is the case here.

Finally, I want you all reading this to know that "NO GIRL DESERVES A GOOD THING" and the earlier guys realise that, the better. That good thing you think she deserves, she doesn't deserve it because she doesn't want it.

What she wants and deserves are pain, cry, games, cheating, lies, manipulations, STDs, and every form of one discomfort or the other.

If you can do all these without laying a finger on her, you're EVERY GIRL'S DREAM MAN.

Forget what they say online

Guy,This is the main point
[/b]Even if you don't have any side chick, you dare not let her know. In fact, you'll need to pretend that you have many girls disturbing you, if not she'll just rubbish you. Girls? Hmm[b]

Girls don't really like a man they don't fight off other girls for. Whether the man is rich or not.
Show her she's the only one in your life since Adam and watch her toy with your emotions.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by AlexRazzy(m): 5:42am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
I met my girlfriend about 2yrs ago and we've been doing pretty fine. Before we met, she was in an abusive relationship and she had to quit.

In trying to understand ourselves, we've had to agree and disagree on some things, which I believe is normal. I love her and she loves me too.

I won't say I have the cash, but I'm always there to support her when she has a very pressing issue. Aside that, I take her out, we go shopping, and lots more...

She is this type of lady that if you try to correct her (in a very respectful manner) she will just get angry and may not even talk to you for even 2 days. Anger is a big part of her life. I respect her a lot and have never used abusive words on her.

When we just met, she was kind. She hardly comes to see me without buying something, even if it's N50 corn...a gesture that I appreciate so much. About a year into the relationship, her character changed. She became somewhat stingy. But I didn't take it to mean anything because I hate to even depend on anybody for anything. It didn't stop me from supporting her and doing the much I can for her.

She doesn't ever allow me touch her phone. What she does now is that whenever I'm to see and spend time with her, she turns off her data. She rejects some calls when we are together. As someone who wants peace at all times, I've sat her down to tell her my observations and ask what the matter was. But she told me nothing was the matter.

So, I decided to buy a new SIM card. I started chatting her as a stranger. She chats with me (the stranger) till even 2am. She has opened up everything about herself to the stranger. Her name, where she's from, what she does, where she lives and lots more. I'm just wondering why someone who just chatted you today is already getting to know everything about you.

Now to the reason I opened this thread: she told the stranger guy that she isn't in any relationship. Though, she added that she just met a Guy last week through her friend and they are both trying to work things out. She even sent the picture of the new guy to this stranger.

I'm still wondering why she will do a thing like that. I'm not in her life to waste her time. She is very aware of that. I told her last December that we shall go see her people this year and seal everything, but she told me that we still have time and no need for the rush.

Personally, I had no reasons to suspect her of possibly cheating, but her actions when we are together made me get a new SIM card and started chatting her up anonymously.

On my part, I'm a guy that ladies even open up to me that they like me. They also say I'm very intelligent and all that. I'm very transparent to her. I don't hide nothing from her. I can leave my phone with her without any fear because I don't have anything to hide.

I've never had anything to do with any lady since I met her. I so much believe in keeping your body and soul to just the person you are with...whether relationship or marriage. If you can't do that, why not just tell the person that you are not interested again than going your way to deny the person before another guy.

Ladies and gents, why on earth will a man or woman do this to someone who had dedicated his or her all to you?

I will gladly welcome your contributions, including bashing...

Addition: I am business oriented. To make her depend less on any man for money, I have created a passive income source for her that generates about 20k for her monthly

Nowadays, to marry better woman na by Grace of God, no be say u too smart or u too wise... My people, na grace of God oo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by instinct57vm(m): 5:44am On Apr 02, 2020
Before I advise: here are the harsh realities about Nigerian ladies, based on my two decades of experience. this realities will make my advise perhaps meaningful.

1. They marry who is ready and not who they love. So never think love always wins
2. When u show dem u care too much i.e the act of submitting ur fone; they see it as weakness and take advantage with misbehaviors
3. If she declines or postpones meeting her ppl then she isn’t willing to settle with you
4. They do not have sense by default, The sensible ones amongst them have experienced inhumane, catastrophic or failed relationships that has damaged their self esteem.
5. If a Nigerian lady says she’s not in a relationship she’s truly not, even if saying so doesn’t stop her from cheating.
6. Never trust a Nigerian lady completely; always anticipate the worst especially if number 4 hasn’t happened to them. do not lose guard
7. Whether we like it or not. Standard and or success is one of the major reason they are attracted and or agreed to date you
8. If you’re dating ladies less than or maximum 27years old, do not be predictable at all times as this bores them.
9. If they are financially stable, They do not mind funding you if you suit their mindset and orientation.
10. They will always have toasters and temptations; ability to manage this things is a function of their personality, role models, personal success goals, upbringing, quality and types of friends they mingle with.

MY ADVISE
Its extremely hard but Break up with that girl now, do not show her anything!nor evidence. Tell her the only condition u will remain is for sex i.e friends with benefits; that’s if u can cope turning someone u once loved into that.
If u ever gona tell her reason for the break up let it be years later wen ur paths cross again.

REASON FOR MY ADVICE
It’s not far fetched, several people have told u here: To keep the only dignity u have left!

Failure to heed to this advice will lead to near future regret. its not a curse bro coz i wish u well but this is THE FACT

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Eddygre8(m): 5:44am On Apr 02, 2020
It's better its happening now than later
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by OhiOfIhima: 5:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Stop being nice always to a lady, when it become overdose she will be using it against you.
Never you try to correct that babe if not you will land urself in a big mess.
Way forward, create an enabling environment like a month, fvck her vr well wit ur CD intact possibly every gademn day then when u are done wit her, make sure she's still on a naked mode n open up the chat wit her, thereafter, gently walk her out of your life.
If I find out a woman I love denied of being in relationship wit me, nothing could ever make me love her again, never!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by leosahm(m): 5:48am On Apr 02, 2020
ehya man.....i feel for u
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by stickle(m): 5:52am On Apr 02, 2020
The red flags are all over, they will come back to hunt you.
This relationship is not for you. The girl in question is only waiting to have a better alternative before dumping you openly.
But congratulations on your early deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Kanymann: 6:03am On Apr 02, 2020
BestAccessories:
Now that you know the truth, what do you want to do about it.

You've been dating yourself all along.
Lol. This gatme laughing
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Baffupdrizz(m): 6:04am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
your contributions, including bashing...

Addition: I am business oriented. To make her depend less on any man for money, I have created a passive income source for her that generates about 20k for her monthly

YOU OPENED A BUSINESS FOR A GIRL THAT IS NOT YET YOUR WIFE?

So people like you still exists. This is the height of cluelessness. Get yourself a new girl. And learn more about women generally. As for Marriage, put away that thought until the Game becomes clear to you. You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by kingadex(m): 6:06am On Apr 02, 2020
You Shall Know the Truth, The Truth Shall Set You Free...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Moikiitos: 6:11am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
Now to the reason I opened this thread: she told the stranger guy that she isn't in any relationship. Though, she added that she just met a Guy last week through her friend and they are both trying to work things out. She even sent the picture of the new guy to this stranger.

grin grin grin grin grin laughing in Japanese...I still don't get the ending. Please, OP...which picture she sent to you (the stranger)? I wonder why, common sense is still missing in this digital era. You have applied a good strategy in spotting the lying ass called your gf. And come here for advice... instead of following through by leaving her story ass.

I hope say people will learn some senses in this time of quarantine...if not, use this time to learn it.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Allsingles: 6:13am On Apr 02, 2020
If you don't take caution, your Heart will be chattered.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Sarang(f): 6:21am On Apr 02, 2020
She doesn’t deserve you. Period.
People like her eventually ends up marrying abusers and cheats, it’s what they like.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by InvestorDean: 6:21am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
I met my girlfriend about 2yrs ago and we've been doing pretty fine. Before we met, she was in an abusive relationship and she had to quit.

In trying to understand ourselves, we've had to agree and disagree on some things, which I believe is normal. I love her and she loves me too.

I won't say I have the cash, but I'm always there to support her when she has a very pressing issue. Aside that, I take her out, we go shopping, and lots more...

She is this type of lady that if you try to correct her (in a very respectful manner) she will just get angry and may not even talk to you for even 2 days. Anger is a big part of her life. I respect her a lot and have never used abusive words on her.

When we just met, she was kind. She hardly comes to see me without buying something, even if it's N50 corn...a gesture that I appreciate so much. About a year into the relationship, her character changed. She became somewhat stingy. But I didn't take it to mean anything because I hate to even depend on anybody for anything. It didn't stop me from supporting her and doing the much I can for her.

She doesn't ever allow me touch her phone. What she does now is that whenever I'm to see and spend time with her, she turns off her data. She rejects some calls when we are together. As someone who wants peace at all times, I've sat her down to tell her my observations and ask what the matter was. But she told me nothing was the matter.

So, I decided to buy a new SIM card. I started chatting her as a stranger. She chats with me (the stranger) till even 2am. She has opened up everything about herself to the stranger. Her name, where she's from, what she does, where she lives and lots more. I'm just wondering why someone who just chatted you today is already getting to know everything about you.

I'm still wondering why she will do a thing like that. I'm not in her life to waste her time. She is very aware of that. I told her last December that we shall go see her people this year and seal everything, but she told me that we still have time and no need for the rush.

Personally, I had no reasons to suspect her of possibly cheating, but her actions when we are together made me get a new SIM card and started chatting her up anonymously.

On my part, I'm a guy that ladies even open up to me that they like me. They also say I'm very intelligent and all that. I'm very transparent to her. I don't hide nothing from her. I can leave my phone with her without any fear because I don't have anything to hide.

I've never had anything to do with any lady since I met her. I so much believe in keeping your body and soul to just the person you are with...whether relationship or marriage. If you can't do that, why not just tell the person that you are not interested again than going your way to deny the person before another guy.

Ladies and gents, why on earth will a man or woman do this to someone who had dedicated his or her all to you?

if you have the sense to get her open up bro, go buy a laptop, phone, then make money... then you see her change automatically... that is if you have sense o... then when she changes, throw her away....

make use of ur talent...
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Minemrys: 6:21am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:

left to me, i think this woman has bec0me bored with the relati0nship, she sees n0thing spicy in it [w0men <s0me> love drama, the chase] and maybe she sees you aren't doing this. She sees u as too predictable, hence her lack of interest over all. And, it seems you are too dedicated to her. It's good to be faithful to a w0man, to love her, but brother, d0n't make it too obvious. That way, she would see ur w0rth and can on her own imagine her life when u aren't there to support her. If that n0ti0n scares her, she'll respect u ever m0re, and remain interestd cos u can bec0me a whole new pers0n at any time.
@ the bolded, bros, if you have any vacant spot to employ s0me0ne, i could use it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by besttrader: 6:30am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:

Please save yourself from all the troubles that will surely be upon if you continue this relationship. Terminate it now, I mean don't go any further, pick up the phone and terminate it. There are a million girls out there for you. Judging by your story, you seem a nice fellow. Please, end it now, today, this moment.

God give you the grace to end it. The number one priority in your life right now, is to end that relationship today. Do it by phone, by SMS, send a friend to tell, etc. Just do it. As a matter of fact, she doesn't deserve the courtesy of doing it the right way, so you can do it anyhow. You can leave a note in front of your door with an inscription "It's over, please stay away from my house".... Etc. Man, end it!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by golddare: 6:34am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:

If you have made your plans known to a lady/man and the relationship is defined yet he/she guides his or her phone the way you described. please walk.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Oyindidi(f): 6:40am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
I will definitely meet her with the evidence. But I still want to continue chatting with her to get more info from her before I make the move.

Where is screenshot of your chat? No screenshot I no believe
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by splashbaby(m): 6:41am On Apr 02, 2020
She has moved on from the relationship, but you are still waiting. First you don't need to go the length of troubling yourself with another sim to find out, she showed it already. May be you are too serious for her liking, beside you appear to scrutinize a lot, work on this...

Also, I guess there is this age or social gap between you both. Things will hardly work because she's not committed to the relationship. All you need do is just move on.

In your next relationship make sure you keep lot of girls around still, most ladies are fired up by competition. Haven't you observe this in ladies...They notice your presence only when you walk around with other ladies, this is the only time they find you attractive and important especially when the lady is beautiful and of higher social class.

You can't be holy and strict all the time and think this indomie children of nowadays will love you for it never. You have to show that you have the Naira Marley swags even though you don't approve it. Learn the "gbese thing" plus some skushes things and also explore sex escapades with her continuously, use your experience to satisfy her plus some cash around then she will never leave you for someone else if you are lucky you your not your time with a residential who.re.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Ojokorsamson: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Guy, them say food wey go satisfy u na eye u take tha know. That babe is not your future wife. Just try to quit the relationship and start all over again. Even if you try to correct her, she will not change because she is not satisfy with your personality or status.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by jahlove4jah: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2020
I think she used you to heal the break up from her last relationship.
I am of the opinion that no body should beg for love. So if the love has faded and all your effort to rekindle it is not working, call her and let her know that you are not doing again. It will hurt you bro , buy if you give yourself time you will heal.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by splashbaby(m): 6:47am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
You are very correct. Me trying to chat her more is just to get more evidence. She might spill more than she has done already. I don't think it's an act of weakness. I have the picture of the guy she said they're trying to work things out. I saved it immediately she sent it to me (the stranger) knowing fully well that she will do "Delete for All"

She has moved on from the relationship, but you are still waiting. First you don't need to go the length of troubling yourself with another sim to find out, she showed it already. May be you are too serious for her liking, beside you appear to scrutinize a lot, work on this...

Also, I guess there is this age or social gap between you both. Things will hardly work because she's not committed to the relationship. All you need do is just move on.

In your next relationship make sure you keep lot of girls around still, most ladies are fired up by competition. Haven't you observe this in ladies...They notice your presence only when you walk around with other ladies, this is the only time they find you attractive and important especially when the lady is beautiful and of higher social class.

You can't be holy and strict all the time and think this indomie children of nowadays will love you for it never. You have to show that you have the Naira Marley swags even though you don't approve it. Learn the "gbese thing" plus some skushes things and also explore sex escapades with her continuously, use your experience to satisfy her plus some cash around then she will never leave you for someone else if you are lucky you your not your time with a residential who.re.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Minemrys: 6:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Obaman12:
Bro! You see?

You goofed up big time by showing her all your cards bro. Relationship these days are like card games. You don't display all your cards to your opponent to avoid being kicked off the game. You play it smartly with your head not with your heart.

Now, you're outta of the game & you're of no relevance to her again. There's nothing you'll do to gain that back from her. To her, she's just using u as a step up plan until she lands her target man.

In otherwords, you're on your own

All, I'll say now is, start searching for another girl that would keep ur hrt occupied at the moment, after that dump her and move on. That's d only way to mk her feel d break up, don't let her break ur hrt, break hers first that's how you'll get to a win on this bro. Outside it, it'll be an all-round win for her. So be smart and act fast.

Note: all these should be on code. Don't let her notice anysh*t as regarding ur intention towards her. Oya go win this bro grin

I made this same mistake bro, and now am a rebranded person.

Read on miseducation by Ubanja
exactly, bro. Showing all ur cards to a woman, showing u are t0o dedicated and that she's the only one, makes one boring, that it seems u are too dependent on her and the relati0nship. The OP should just turn off, when the girl n0tices, she'll cherish him m0re. And when she asks, he can c0me clean to her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 02, 2020
you are a good man I don't see why could men end up with the wrong people these days by thinking your own case god is smiling down at you and he never wants you to make a wrong choice you will meet your type may God help you
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Minemrys: 6:53am On Apr 02, 2020
splashbaby:

he doesn't even need all that. Jux prove she aint the only one. Atimes be close to her, other times be em0ti0nally distant.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by tiwiex(m): 6:53am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
I will definitely meet her with the evidence. But I still want to continue chatting with her to get more info from her before I make the move.

Bros. Move on. Don't bother confronting her. Women don't think logically and they know how to turn the tables. At the end of the day, the topic will be u deceiving her with another Sim and not what she said. She can even tell u she knew it was a game and she was feeding the person false info.

Women are generally into multiple relationships unknowing to men. Like already advised, you showed too much of ur cards. They are curious beings and like to solve the puzzle of a difficult guy. You killed d curiosity. Notice how she is interested with the new guy with the sim card. She is curious all over again and feels like she is solving a riddle.

Just tell her u don't feel she is serious about the relationship and it seems there are unresolved issues by her. Like her phone stuff. Seriously, u know the answer to ur problem. What do u want? She won't change. Walk away with your respect. Don't tell her about the sim card. You will give her fuel to manipulate u further.

Finally, u kept saying u respect her. Relationships only work when the woman respects u. Men love. They don't respect. Clearly, she doesn't respect u else she won't try all the things u mentioned. Note. Women don't love any man oh. She doesn't even love the guy she sent her pic. It's just another phase of curiosity and research.

Stop all this u are a one man woman too. It's unattractive to women. They loveeee competition even if they don't say so. Even if u don't have another, act like u do. I suggest u make other female friends and hang out with them too. Not about sex but just to feel less insecure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by megama: 6:55am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:

Fast marry her. All woman are are like secrect parcel. Anything can be inside. Your being too meticulous. Not needed in marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by fatymore(f): 6:56am On Apr 02, 2020
iamJ:
grin

See your teeth... Longest time
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by BCISLTD: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2020
24kmagic:
As a man, once you're able to fvck any girl you approached, you already won. All the calls, the efforts, the outings and the shoppings are all aiming towards sex. Shey you don fvck her? Oya breakup.

It's either you're damaging her kpekus or breaking her heart. If you're not doing any of these two things, you're the woman in the relationship.

For God's sake which man leaves his phone with a b!tch just because he wants to prove that he's faithful? What rubbish is that? It's a sign of "weakness." She should be the one doing that to prove that she's a wife material. Even if you don't have any side chick, you dare not let her know. In fact, you'll need to pretend that you have many girls disturbing you, if not she'll just rubbish you. Girls? Hmm

Again, I can bet my left ball that money was the key factor you used in getting her. The way you kept stressing how you buy her this and that, shopping for this and that, I can say money was a major factor in getting her. Shey you don fvck her? Oya, leave her.

She's in for the cash, she doesn't like you like you think. Reason why I don't always succumb to the "make money and girls will follow you notion." Money will get you girls but it won't get you their loyalty. No girl turns down the idea of a man coming to meet her people except she doesn't love him, which is the case here.

Finally, I want you all reading this to know that "NO GIRL DESERVES A GOOD THING" and the earlier guys realise that, the better. That good thing you think she deserves, she doesn't deserve it because she doesn't want it.

What she wants and deserves are pain, cry, games, cheating, lies, manipulations, STDs, and every form of one discomfort or the other.

If you can do all these without laying a finger on her, you're EVERY GIRL'S DREAM MAN.

Forget what they say online

Let me know when I can buy u a beer in real life
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by tijanks(m): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2020
My Brother,

I have been in this exact situation before, ...just move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Nat404: 7:01am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:

Just leave you. She doesn't love you. You would definitely meet someone much better than her. Trust me.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Goddys(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Oliver80:

Funny enough, it is people like you that falls so deep in love with the wrong person

you are absolutely wrong. I am in control of my biological surroundings. Whenever such emotion wants to come up,I meditate and purge it. If I were wrong, why do people fall in love so many times? It is because the part of the brain responsible for that has been activated and it seeks to satisfy its craving just like when one is addicted to methamphetamine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.