Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship (134666 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Adakintroy2: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tell her you were the guy chatting her you add a new twist to everything. You were probably too boring or sleepy for her anyway.

Women love twist. Play around it. But you not going anywhere. You already said you going to see her parents and that's it. Now she know anywhere she goes you will find her. That's love.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Excuzeme: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
loswhite:
lol.....My guy if your girl buy new SIM come dey chat you and flirt with you you fit still fall for the matter...lol. nobody holy pass o. My advice never put your partner into test..."lead us not into temptation"

Keep Kwaiet dea!
Even the Bible asks us to TEST all spirits abi you never read reach that place?

School dey test student, Oga dey test employee before employment, etc

Any partner that cannot PASS a TEST OF LOYALTY, is not a partner.
What are Partners for then?

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by ivolt: 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmm
Are you sure? This is very touching though.
Which means, girls don't like good, caring nice guys even though they say that is what they want.
What a life.

He is deceiving people with kindergarten arguments.
There is no formula for girls.

Don't change yourself to please a girl, find one who already likes your type.
As long as you don't pretend at the beginning, you would be fine.

These same guys who call others "weak" spend an inordinate amount of time and money to change
themselves to "bad" boys just to be appealing to some immature inconsequential girl.

What can be weaker than changing who you are to attract a stranger?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Oyindaberry(f): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
It’s time for you to move on young man, it will hurt but you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Stillthebest: 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
kiss kiss

Just keep being the ghost and keep shagging her ? Stop giving her money. And be fast enough to dump her.

Keep your evidence safe for posterity and defence.

You are not married to her. Let her enjoy her life. Be available only to the people who are available to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Ebymyk(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
BestAccessories:
Now that you know the truth, what do you want to do about it.

You've been dating yourself all along.
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
primesoccer:
I met my girlfriend about 2yrs ago and we've been doing pretty fine. Before we met, she was in an abusive relationship and she had to quit.

In trying to understand ourselves, we've had to agree and disagree on some things, which I believe is normal. I love her and she loves me too.

I won't say I have the cash, but I'm always there to support her when she has a very pressing issue. Aside that, I take her out, we go shopping, and lots more...

She is this type of lady that if you try to correct her (in a very respectful manner) she will just get angry and may not even talk to you for even 2 days. Anger is a big part of her life. I respect her a lot and have never used abusive words on her.

When we just met, she was kind. She hardly comes to see me without buying something, even if it's N50 corn...a gesture that I appreciate so much. About a year into the relationship, her character changed. She became somewhat stingy. But I didn't take it to mean anything because I hate to even depend on anybody for anything. It didn't stop me from supporting her and doing the much I can for her.

She doesn't ever allow me touch her phone. What she does now is that whenever I'm to see and spend time with her, she turns off her data. She rejects some calls when we are together. As someone who wants peace at all times, I've sat her down to tell her my observations and ask what the matter was. But she told me nothing was the matter.

So, I decided to buy a new SIM card. I started chatting her as a stranger. She chats with me (the stranger) till even 2am. She has opened up everything about herself to the stranger. Her name, where she's from, what she does, where she lives and lots more. I'm just wondering why someone who just chatted you today is already getting to know everything about you.

Now to the reason I opened this thread: she told the stranger guy that she isn't in any relationship. Though, she added that she just met a Guy last week through her friend and they are both trying to work things out. She even sent the picture of the new guy to this stranger.

I'm still wondering why she will do a thing like that. I'm not in her life to waste her time. She is very aware of that. I told her last December that we shall go see her people this year and seal everything, but she told me that we still have time and no need for the rush.

Personally, I had no reasons to suspect her of possibly cheating, but her actions when we are together made me get a new SIM card and started chatting her up anonymously.

On my part, I'm a guy that ladies even open up to me that they like me. They also say I'm very intelligent and all that. I'm very transparent to her. I don't hide nothing from her. I can leave my phone with her without any fear because I don't have anything to hide.

I've never had anything to do with any lady since I met her. I so much believe in keeping your body and soul to just the person you are with...whether relationship or marriage. If you can't do that, why not just tell the person that you are not interested again than going your way to deny the person before another guy.

Ladies and gents, why on earth will a man or woman do this to someone who had dedicated his or her all to you?

I will gladly welcome your contributions, including bashing...

Addition: I am business oriented. To make her depend less on any man for money, I have created a passive income source for her that generates about 20k for her monthly
that's why No 1 rules of love is "Trust but verify" now that you have verified, don't compromise,just move on, if you mistakenly marry her in the name of you love her, she will bury you in no time.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
primesoccer:
Exactly what I plan on doing. I will definitely meet her and talk to her, then bring up the evidence. Thank you

Stop sounding like a whimp Sir!

What do you want to meet her for? What exactly do you want to discuss? Instead of you to ghost her and break up you want to sit her down and discuss! For what exactly?

Meanwhile, I'll blame you! You are too much a weakling that you turned yourself to her puppet in the name of ensuring peace.

In your next relationship, LEARN YOUR LESSON AND TAKE CHARGE!

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Excuzeme: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mummyfour:
So sorry guy. Guys like you are really hard to come by. She will just end up using a good husband material to do boyfriend and use ordinary boyfriend to do husband,then she will say it's her village people. She doesn't love you simple.she is using you to fulfill righteousness that she has a Bobo. I am a woman o,but I hate the way women treat guys at times honestly. Just move on.meanwhile that 20k passive income still dey available?. Anything for this lockdown period grin grin

Sharp-sharp you wan collect the twenty dough in this Coro-period! shocked shocked grin grin
No Dulling jare!
Op, there is someone ehre who appreciates you twenty bail, at least you will know you did good charity during this period.
Stop wasting good money on that No-do-good girl of yours.

BTW : you get four kids, really?
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Ebymyk(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss kiss

Just keep being the ghost and keep shagging her ? Stop giving her money. And be fast enough to dump her.

Keep your evidence safe for posterity and defence.

You are not married to her. Let her enjoy her life. Be available only to the people who are available to you.
correct...you spoke my mind..thanks... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by HarunaWest(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
CsRockefeller:
In Philosophy, it is said that Objectivity means talking from the view of the object.

Thats what I am going to try to do, no pity party, no emotions.

Sometime this year, I went for an interview and also met a host of other prospective candidates around, some of us were jobless, some already had jobs.

We began discussing about d pay, we speculated between 70 to 100k, I told them that it cant be more than a 70k given its the Chinese (very stingy persons). Amongst us was a guy already earning 150k somewhere, we scolded him, how can one attempt to leave a good paying job for peanuts, we warned him about the consequence of loosing his good job. He had his interview and quickly left, I felt he was so greedy, even if u want to leave a 150k job, it should be for a higher pay, his friend said he's fond of jumping from one interview to the other. With a pay of 150k, a lot of people would seat at that place for at least 2 years.

Man, the ordinary man has always been selfish, he seeks himself alone, remember Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Absalom and David, David and Saul, the list is endless.

For a long time, I tried to convince myself that everything on earth doesnt revolve around Economics/Money/Status/Financial stability but I was wrong, as I get older I know better.

I dont want to make this longer than necessary, but if your financial position as they say in Accounting is not where your lady wants it to be enough for her to commit to u then, she is still in the market and when that guy comes with her bag of expectations, she will jump.

It is what it is, call them gold diggers, hoes, sluts, it is what it is, man seeks himself first, and don't forget that your country is the poverty capital of the world, everyone wants to escape it.

The 20k is something, there's a lady who would be happy with it, but not this one. People will continue to search for jobs, and partners that meet their financial expectations.

It is not ideal, it is not fair, it is not right in a suituation where human emotions are involved but is the World fair itself?

Cc: Primesoccer
Just when I thought Intelligent Nairalanders were extinct..But alas they still exist..Very apt analysis.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by ehmmy11(m): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
nnaeyes6:

Love is there but summon courage and push her off. She is gone since and u are just her SUBSTITUTE and LAST RESORT in case all her games fail.

This advice no get price for market

Na man you be...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmm
Are you sure? This is very touching though.
Which means, girls don't like good, caring nice guys even though they say that is what they want.
What a life.
He may be too the extreme but girls don't value and cherish Mr Nice Guys! Just be a gentleman! Be yourself! Live to your conviction! Don't accept what you can't swallow! You'll be fine

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by loswhite(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Excuzeme:

Keep Kwaiet dea!
Even the Bible asks us to TEST all spirits abi you never read reach that place?

School dey test student, Oga dey test employee before employment, etc

Any partner that cannot PASS a TEST OF LOYALTY, is not a partner.
What are Partners for then?
oya continue to test....Na you holy pass.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by jonneljonn(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
MY BROTHER ,I PITY U DEAR,THE GIRL IS JUST A PROSTITUTE OR SHE DOESNT SEE U AS HER TYPE OF MAN ,WHY WILL U WASTE TIME FOR A GIRL WHO DOES NT SEE A FUTURE WITH U////U BETTER PUT UR WASTED YEARS WITH HER AND MOVE ON ,THAT LADY IS NT FOR U ,SHE IS A
CHEAP WORE

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by mrhipup(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Obaman12:
Bro! You see?

You goofed up big time by showing her all your cards bro. Relationship these days are like card games. You don't display all your cards to your opponent to avoid being kicked off the game. You play it smartly with your head not with your heart.

Now, you're of no relevance to her again, and there's nothing that you'll do to gain that back from her. To her, she's just using u as a step up plan until she lands her target man.

In otherwords, you're on your own

All, I'll say now is, start searching for another girl that would keep ur hrt occupied at moment, after that dump her and move on. That's d only way to mk her feel d break up, don't let her break ur hrt, break hers first that's how you'll get to win on this bro. Outside it, it'll be an all-round win for her. So be smart and act fast.

Note: all these should be on code. Don't let her notice anysh*t as regarding ur intention towards her. Oya go win this bro grin

I made this same mistake bro, and now am a rebranded person.

Read on miseducation by Ubanja
So what if the girl happen to be a member of NL?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by emmaodet: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

He may be too the extreme but girls don't value and cherish Mr Nice Guys! Just be a gentleman! Be yourself! Live to your conviction! Don't accept what you can't swallow! You'll be fine

It's well
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by akaahs(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
24kmagic:
As a man, once you're able to fvck any girl you approached, you already won. All the calls, the efforts, the outings and the shoppings are all aiming towards sex. Shey you don fvck her? Oya breakup.

It's either you're damaging her kpekus or breaking her heart. If you're not doing any of these two things, you're the woman in the relationship.

For God's sake which man leaves his phone with a b!tch just because he wants to prove that he's faithful? What rubbish is that? It's a sign of "weakness." She should be the one doing that to prove that she's a wife material. Even if you don't have any side chick, you dare not let her know. In fact, you'll need to pretend that you have many girls disturbing you, if not she'll just rubbish you. Girls? Hmm

Again, I can bet my left ball that money was the key factor you used in getting her. The way you kept stressing how you buy her this and that, shopping for this and that, I can say money was a major factor in getting her. Shey you don fvck her? Oya, leave her.

She's in for the cash, she doesn't like you like you think. Reason why I don't always succumb to the "make money and girls will follow you notion." Money will get you girls but it won't get you their loyalty. No girl turns down the idea of a man coming to meet her people except she doesn't love him, which is the case here.

Finally, I want you all reading this to know that "NO GIRL DESERVES A GOOD THING" and the earlier guys realise that, the better. That good thing you think she deserves, she doesn't deserve it because she doesn't want it.

What she wants and deserves are pain, cry, games, cheating, lies, manipulations, STDs, and every form of one discomfort or the other.

If you can do all these without laying a finger on her, you're EVERY GIRL'S DREAM MAN.

Forget what they say online
Chai Bros, there is God ooo!!!!!
Sha, is d dicoco
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Drhighchief11: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Egungun be careful, na express u dey goooooo. I don talk my own..
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by emmaodet: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
ivolt:

He is deceiving people with kindergarten arguments.
There is no formula for girls.

Don't change yourself to please a girl, find one who already likes your type.
As long as you don't pretend at the beginning, you would be fine.

These same guys who call others "weak" spend an inordinate amount of time and money to change
themselves to be appealing to "bad" girls.

What can be weaker than changing who you are to attract a stranger?

Ok ooo.
God help us all
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by mechanics(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
To me, she's taking your good gestures for granted, during the time you were chatting with her with a new sim, did she deny you as her future husband, if no then you talk to her about manner she gets agree easily, if she refused to change then let her be, because it would be difficult to change her when she's in your house.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by pansophist(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
On a serious note, there is a pandemic of lovelessness across men in Nigeria. The true experience of being loved by a woman is something men generally these days do not know how it feels, seems or plays out, and that has particularly made it so easy for men to be deceived for years, and hopelessly trapped under the delusion that she loves him when he is just a bridge to her until someone better shows up, or his cash dries up. It baffles me that the poster believed that she loved him, but all I see here is a woman that is good at playing her game. You emphasized so much about money, if it happens that you got her with money, then it was your fault. Never get a woman with money, because if you do, you have placed yourself as her cash cow. Women love hopelessly, even if you live in a cage, she will gladly visit you there. I am telling you from experience.

Even more sadly, women know that men these days are desperate to be loved genuinely, and they have perfected the game in being a smooth criminal playing lot of men simultaneously, and reaping bountifully from it, enjoying her status as the ''weaker vessel'', and the soft spot men generally have for women, couple with the general perception of innocence and harmlessness society assume women to be, many have exploited these and treat men in ways unimaginable, and this is sad.

Anytime I visit Nigeria, I see all these girls assuming that I am an idiot, showing fake love, bringing me foods and introducing me to their friends, thinking I will worship them and fall in love with them, but in my mind, I just laugh. My very good friend that is even far richer but live an exceptionally low key life is passed upon, but when they hear obodo oyinbo, they congregate like sugar flies. I know what true love is, lots of women from different cultures have fallen in love with me in the past, and it is as clear as day and night that the kind of love these Naija girls were showing was fake as hell. What makes me sad is the audacity for them to think that I can not see through them and their fakery, perhaps, Naija men do not detect this?

If the op knows what true love is from a woman, he won't be led this far by her deception and would have cut off from her long time ago. Men will have to come to the grim fact that love for women these days is non-existent, you have to enter it with your two eyes open, like a game, and make sure you win. I won't tell you how to do it, but you may start with reading Ubunja miseducations here on Nairaland. Don't keep her for sex, that's dishonorable. Be a man of integrity and honor, and walk away. But make sure you use the pain and anger you feel as a motivation to pursue success, and be the best. It will open lots of options with quality women that you won't even remember her at all. Go and shine your masculinity, you are a king, own it.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Ruthchy(f): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Am not interested with all this talk, what I want to know is, which business did you introduce to her, that gave her 20k monthly.
primesoccer:
I met my girlfriend about 2yrs ago and we've been doing pretty fine. Before we met, she was in an abusive relationship and she had to quit.

In trying to understand ourselves, we've had to agree and disagree on some things, which I believe is normal. I love her and she loves me too.

I won't say I have the cash, but I'm always there to support her when she has a very pressing issue. Aside that, I take her out, we go shopping, and lots more...

She is this type of lady that if you try to correct her (in a very respectful manner) she will just get angry and may not even talk to you for even 2 days. Anger is a big part of her life. I respect her a lot and have never used abusive words on her.

When we just met, she was kind. She hardly comes to see me without buying something, even if it's N50 corn...a gesture that I appreciate so much. About a year into the relationship, her character changed. She became somewhat stingy. But I didn't take it to mean anything because I hate to even depend on anybody for anything. It didn't stop me from supporting her and doing the much I can for her.

She doesn't ever allow me touch her phone. What she does now is that whenever I'm to see and spend time with her, she turns off her data. She rejects some calls when we are together. As someone who wants peace at all times, I've sat her down to tell her my observations and ask what the matter was. But she told me nothing was the matter.

So, I decided to buy a new SIM card. I started chatting her as a stranger. She chats with me (the stranger) till even 2am. She has opened up everything about herself to the stranger. Her name, where she's from, what she does, where she lives and lots more. I'm just wondering why someone who just chatted you today is already getting to know everything about you.

Now to the reason I opened this thread: she told the stranger guy that she isn't in any relationship. Though, she added that she just met a Guy last week through her friend and they are both trying to work things out. She even sent the picture of the new guy to this stranger.

I'm still wondering why she will do a thing like that. I'm not in her life to waste her time. She is very aware of that. I told her last December that we shall go see her people this year and seal everything, but she told me that we still have time and no need for the rush.

Personally, I had no reasons to suspect her of possibly cheating, but her actions when we are together made me get a new SIM card and started chatting her up anonymously.

On my part, I'm a guy that ladies even open up to me that they like me. They also say I'm very intelligent and all that. I'm very transparent to her. I don't hide nothing from her. I can leave my phone with her without any fear because I don't have anything to hide.

I've never had anything to do with any lady since I met her. I so much believe in keeping your body and soul to just the person you are with...whether relationship or marriage. If you can't do that, why not just tell the person that you are not interested again than going your way to deny the person before another guy.

Ladies and gents, why on earth will a man or woman do this to someone who had dedicated his or her all to you?

Addition: I am business oriented. To make her depend less on any man for money, I have created a passive income source for her that generates about 20k for her monthly

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Nigeriapen(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
WATCH MAN SLAPPING A SOLDIER WHO PUNISH HIM FOR LOCKDOWN ORDER VIOLATION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdeci2Ot-f0&t=13s
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Djamel(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
This might be too long...but eventually its worth reading..........Man i honestly feel your pain....been there....came out of mine just few months ago....i think its a trend mostly to young girls of this present generation.......i had this pretty girl i dated....we've been together for almost 3 years.....we started dating after i gained admission into the university......so mostly we get to communicate on phone.....when i have long semester break we spend time together......i'm the quiet type i hardly mk trouble nor encourage trouble......my 300 lvl, i came back for my long semester break.....we met, after much catching up since we mostly talk on phone we started "you know"....... i noticed that my babe kitten has gotten wider than usual.....guy man was like "ah ah jisos.....babe whats up.....i didnt leave things dz way?"......she started running circles on me......i know her body like mine.....since i wasnt seeing nor having sex with anyone all the time i was in skool....so any changes ill know......i was still persistent........next she started crying.....explaining her life cheating story to me......i was quite....bitterly hurt,dunno what to do.....but i still love her......eventually i forgave her and allowed it slide....but d trust reduced from 100% to 30%......she eventually gained admission into my own skool......i didnt want it to be that way....but then again i was like....skool changes people.....you get to know their true self....my plans was to graduate....get my shit together quickly and marry her...so prolly its best shes there....i stayed back after my i.t....had to get enough money to change my apartment to a better and nicer one....so she wont feel uncomfortable when ever she visits....i dodged two months out of four months to get the money....went back to skool....on my way i called her "babe i'll be in skool soon...i'm on my way".....her reply was like she didnt want me there.....but she tried covering it by sounding too happy....no wahala.....arrived in skool couldnt see her that night had to reschedule the next day......we met....talked....my gut told me something was wrong somewhere......i shut d guy up.....we started getting intimate then i noticed.....dunno if its just me....i just noticed something isnt right.....didnt say anything so as not to start something i'm not too sure of......we kept going, the trust isnt there no more.........one day something crazy happened...i was with her one time gisting at my place....a call came she picked it up i couldnt get what the guy was saying but he sounded angry......after d call she started panicking....picked her things and left....while she was on that call i could hear d guy say leave that place and come here or its over......guy man don suffer i swear......she didnt tell me....but i knew why she left.....after 2hrs or so i called her and told her what i suspected....she was like yes baby....hes a cultist that have been trying to mk me date him....had to leave to avoid him coming here to mk trouble.....omo i smile....shake my head......now the love is dying by the day.......the story still long but due to time and how my finger hurts typing this....ill summarize from this point.....she got infected.....told me the disease....gave me the abbrevation of the disease....i have forgotten.....two days after the whole thing....i googled up the disease only to see its a sexually transmitted disease u get.....was like ah ah.....checked if theres other ways of contracting it.....still gotten from having sex with multiple partners......the phone switching too was happening all this while..anytime she comes, her phone is always off.....but shes always quick to tell me to gv her my phone....i know its to check for anything suspicious....but im clean man.....i gv it to her anytime she asks....i know youll might want to ask why i lingered for too long.....man i was smashing the idiot pussy for free....had to keep letting em cums out man......after graduation thats last year....i knew its a new phase in my life....wouldnt want that deceite....lies....bad energy......i smashed the pussy for the 1000th times......knew i was tired of it.....mapped out a plans to break up with the idiot.....like they say the friends you keep shows who you her......i was in lagos.....she came back too....we talked....we smashed then she told me...."ill tell my mum about us to make it open........was like ur mum....sure why not.......oh! Na me you wan cage .....amadioha fire you there.....she went back to skool.....i called my friend in skool.....told him whats up.....the kind of girl i think she is.....my friend who live and abide by bro code said he'll get things from her.....gave him her contact...department and church where she worships in skool......every details that will mk things easier for him.....i gave him two weeks......then he called me and said...."guy that ur babe no see you as him guy oo....she said you are his street guy".....that shes seeing one emmanuel guy in civil engineering theyve been dating since last year........would have said my friend was lying but its the same emmanuel that called her the time she left....and i didnt tell him anything bout that story nor his name....so she spilled the info to him.....i made up my mind that i'm done with her......but it was hard letting go.....i still lingered...then i went on facebook collected her friends number and called her friend with a different line....told her friend that i like her friend(thats my ex).....that one was like "eh she has a boyfriend ooo but she can go out with you if you can spend"......then i asked whos her boyfriend sef...is he dangote jokingly....that one laffed and asked my ex....your admirer dy ask if emmanuel na dangote oo.....i just let out a dissapointing smile.....its confirmed its emmanuel......i told her friend give ur friend d phone....that one collected it....was forming sweet and expensive.....called her both names....she was like " whos this?".....then she knew who she was talking to....i ws like so this is how you are.....betray and deny me to whoever that wants to know bout your relationship status....y then keep me around then....as backup if others fails.....she was like im not cheating yada yada yada......i told her.....my work with you is done!!!....few months later she texted....i miss you i am not cheating bla bla bla if you dont reply ill understand.....i saw d msg....i deleted d msg and her number.....

So bro all im saying his....if your gut tells you shes cheating she 100% man......its obvious you are her last resort incase things at the top gets bad....nobody wants to be that.....smash her heart and move on like nothing happened........or keep smashing her pussy till its worn out....but its best you move on........trust me youll be ok!

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
If you love your life and future, you know what to do bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by SimplySEA(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Obaman12:
Bro! You see?

You goofed up big time by showing her all your cards bro. Relationship these days are like card games. You don't display all your cards to your opponent to avoid being kicked off the game. You play it smartly with your head not with your heart.

Now, you're of no relevance to her again, and there's nothing that you'll do to gain that back from her. To her, she's just using u as a step up plan until she lands her target man.

In otherwords, you're on your own

All, I'll say now is, start searching for another girl that would keep ur hrt occupied at moment, after that dump her and move on. That's d only way to mk her feel d break up, don't let her break ur hrt, break hers first that's how you'll get to win on this bro. Outside it, it'll be an all-round win for her. So be smart and act fast.

Note: all these should be on code. Don't let her notice anysh*t as regarding ur intention towards her. Oya go win this bro grin

I made this same mistake bro, and now am a rebranded person.

Read on miseducation by Ubanja

In other words, you became boring and ladies esp singles need regular excitement. She used to love you though. The mistake you'll make now is to try to win her back. If you love her and want her to remain, then walk away and make her want you more than you want her. How you'll do this is up to you. There are many ways to accomplish this.

Just Google it!

Else just walk away and don't look back!

Ladies deep down desires to be the one in deep love and you respond to the love... They want to be the one chasing the relationship and not the other way round. This is why most times good girls like bad guys.

!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by koffsman(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bro just let her go, some girls are meant to be treated like trash their entire life they dont value what they have until they lose it imagine make my babe dey tel me say she dey go island because I didn't come see her na me cause lock down and I told her bye bye I won't allow one babe kill me because lock down alone is enough to frustrate a man

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by nnaeyes6: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
ehmmy11:

This advice no get price for market

Na man you be...

Fear Girls.
Read more of LEAH and RACHEL the two sisters and also wives of JACOB, u will know that no woman send u. Them no even send their papa to the extent RACHEL the sweetheart of JACOB stole the popsi image.

Girls are strange and u must be strange to survive them.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by SlayerSupreme: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
primesoccer:

My brother listen to me. Throw the girl away, she doesn't deserve you. My candid advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by yinkuschua(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Maybe she knows you're the one playing games with her.. thats why she said all that,...You never can tell..but remember always play wise when dealing with a lady of now adays...

primesoccer:

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Deoboss(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Neoteny7:
If you're gonna go around trying to spoof ladies to see if they're faithful, you're on to a long thing.

No girl is gonna be absolutely faithful to you. It's as factual as anything.

So enjoy the ride and stop wasting time chasing shadows.

Wise advice only wish he will be wise enough to understand fully how ladies in their twenties think & act

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.